Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Bar & Restaurant Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Location Los Incas : Bar and Restaurant Area Company Marco, Teachers

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye listened to Marco's explanation of the menu with a frown. Green rice? What the heck kind of food was this? Now grumpier than before, Faye shifted back to her seat with an unhappy frown. This whole thing was stupid. She hadn't done anything wrong, it had been...Pausing, Faye's eyes faded out a bit. Come to think of it...she probably won't have dropped her Pokeball...if Marco hadn't confronted that group of three in the Museum. So...technically...this thing was his fault.

Now starting to get mad, Faye pointed to the Green Rice Chicken when the waitress came by, "Good choice....something to drink as well?" Tempted to snap at the server, Faye bit her tongue and managed to reply, though it likely sounded very much like an angry growl, "I take an Sweet Tea, easy on the lemon." The pretty waitress nodded before turning to take Marco's order and wandering away. Faye glanced around at the adults at her table. Most seemed to be chatting among themselves, so she slumped back in her chair. The grouchy blond tilted her head a bit and glared at Marco. She hated making mistakes or being in any kind of a situation where it looked like she was a failure. That was simply unthinkable for her. So Faye did what she always did when she was in those kind of situations....she took it out on someone else.

"This is really all you fault Marco...you know that right? You shouldn't have gotten involved in that whole thing with those kids. It really wasn't any of your business. I got sidetracked because of that and ended up dropping Salem's Pokeball. I wouldn't have done that if we'd just walked out with everyone else like we were supposed to." Faye's tone was haughty and judgemental, underlain with a lot of anger. Unfair...of course it was. But Faye was beyond caring and looking for someone to tear into. Her spoiled, rich girl personality was rising to the surface. All her life, Faye had been babied, coddled and protected from taking responsibility for her actions. And she was still far from learning to accept such things on her own. Crossing her arms, Faye huffed loudly, still glaring at Marco. The waitress arrived with her drink and the blond took a sip. The cool liquid tasted pretty good, not too sweet and with clinking ice cubes. Swallowing the mouthful, she waited for her food to arrive, not feeling much like talking anymore.

Attire Casual Summer Outifit
Mood Annoyed/Spiteful/Vindication/Grumpy
Word Count 410
O.O.C
X

XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amirah the Eevee
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Type: Normal
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Adaptability
Experience: 250/1000
Move Set:

► Tackle
      ► Tail Whip
      ► Baby-Doll Eyes
      ► Swift

XXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Salem the Purrloin
Friendship Points:
User Image
Type: Dark
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Limber
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Assist
      ► Sand Attack

P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 2

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:33 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Resturant // Who: A lonely looking girl // Feeling: Ready to eat and make some friends!

Holly supposed anybody who was placed in a completely different country, with completely different people, with completely different cultures and has just been dumped with lores and legends so different than hers from back home that they were practically the same(...if that made sense) would be a little confused. Culture electrocution, she think it's called. The point is, there was no shame is her being a little confused, or very confused, or so confused that she's managed to hurt herself several times! She rubbed her head after she had hit her fifth pole, she swore these things were doing it on purpose. Soon enough she arrived to the restaurant and as soon as the scent hit her all thoughts of electrifying cultures and scheming poles went down the drain and her primary focus was now food.

Six to a table, said the teacher and her eyes scanned the restaurant. She then realised that she really didn't really know any of these students. Geez, where has she been for these past few weeks? Well, now that she's here, it's time to make her friend making engine go into overdrive. When her gaze landed on a tiny girl (actually everyone was tiny compared to her) with silver hair. She seemed a little lonely as she was sitting by herself so perhaps she would be the first victim to her cling affection. Holly perked up and hustled over the the seat next to her, "Yo, This seat taken?" She asked before sitting down anyway, "So like, what is someone so adorable doing sitting by herself?" She said, leaning onto her hand, "You looked so lonely,don't you that's a federal crime in my book?...Unless you're, like, suffering from culture electrofusion, too? Then I totally understand." She took a moment to look around the restaurant,"Compared to back home, this place is so...so...big."

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --10x User Image

{OxOxC: First point, don't shoot! Also, I'm a bit iffy on the layout, may change later. And then fifty more times after that cause I'm picky as heck}

skye_dupree

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:34 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

As menus were passed around. Nirav took a glance at the food options provided. Saltado? Arroz? Nirav had no clue what any of this was. He could only assume this was Spanish; Hindi and Japanese were nothing like that. Thank god for photos. Otherwise, Nirav wouldn't have a clue about what he would be eating! As he perused the photos before him, the boy was suddenly interrupted by someone kicking his leg. Startled, he looked up and met the eyes of another boy student as he nervously spat out an apology. He shook where he sat, seemingly scared out of his mind for no real reason. More than Nirav usually was. Weird, huh? Poor guy. "It's, uh, it's fine... Really." Nirav honestly didn't care that much. Not like he was bleeding out or anything.

While the other tables seemed to be filled with laughter and and chatter, Nirav's table was awkwardly silent. It was bound to happen with two awkward young boys at a table. The addition of a menu certainly didn't help. He eventually settled on something called Aji de Gallina. Nirav had no clue what it actually was, but the picture had an egg in it, so it had to be good. He set the menu down carefully, as if it would crumble in his hands. And the silence ensued a bit, Nirav twiddling his thumbs in his lap. He didn't expect to find someone arguably more nervous than he was around people, but here he was. Was this how Shusona felt? God... Nirav spoke up a little, hoping it would clear the table of awkwardness until someone else showed up and made it really loud. Some quiet conversation couldn't be too bad, right? "So... uh..." And Nirav went right back to his quiet self, stalling through his sentences and questions. He didn't even notice it half the time. "W-who are you..? I'm, um, I'm Nirav." He sat himself up a little, a tip his older brother gave him about talking to other people. Act like you knew what you were doing and surely someone would believe it. Nirav never could get behind the advice, but he still adjusted anyhow, out of habit from his parents at the dinner table. Sit up, or you'll be a little hunchback forever! Nirav shuddered at the thought, looking to the other boy for his name.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

H e l l i s h V o i d

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:00 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: Hnng Koru >w< Now we need to get the Ray huggles... Although now I feel bad about Kirsi and Koru aiming to sit with them, poor Ray ;-; I left the ending ambiguous if we wanted them to not sit there

Kirsi, happy that Koru seemed cheered up, took out Chance's pokeball as they walked outside. "It should be fine. It was just 'cause we were in the museum," she said, releasing Chance. He whuffed happily, butting his head against Kirsi's leg before trotting out a ways.
                          "Chance, stay close," Kirsi said. She didn't want to take chances after what happened in the museum but she wanted to let him walk outside as much as possible. She looked at the festival as a great opportunity for Chance to train at keeping calm in a more crowded and loud environment. On the way to the restaurant, Kirsi split her attention between talking to Koru, calling in Chance if he got too far away, and searching for any bookstores. Since she had finished her book last night, if she didn't get a new one she'd have to go the whole rest of the trip with nothing to read.

When they got to the restaurant Kirsi reluctantly returned Chance again. After they were led to the back room, Kirsi pulled Koru aside urgently. "Wait..." The pause gave Marcus, Elijah, and Ray time to choose a table (assuming Marcus sits with them >w> ). Kirsi shuffled behind Koru and pushed on her back. "Now's our chance," she whispered. Her heart was beating fast with excitement, wondering if they would make it in time for not.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 10

Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart
SpazzticPanda1311

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:42 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

DJ Double B

ShyWolfHeart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Ducklett
              Friendship Points:

Level:7
              Nature:TBA
              Ability:Big Pecks
              Experience:0
              Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

By the time Marcus and Rey had made it to the restaurant, Elijah was with them. Marcus wasn't really surprised when Elijah asked about their dodging, and he let Rey answer. He couldn't help but smile when Eli brought up dancing.
"Yeeah I'm white, I don't dance" he said jokingly (though really he didn't think he'd be that good at it)
He wondered if Eve and Tera were around, maybe he could ask them to sit with them? It would sure be nice to fill out the table before..
He saw Kirsi and Koru enter the place and wondered if they'd have to play ninja today too. Spotting Ava at a table with 2 other girls next to her, Marcus decided to think fast. After all, he hardly wanted Rey to freak out again.
"Hey I wanna say hi to my friend, you guys mind if we just switch on over there?" he said nodding to Ava's table before leading both Eli and Rey there and tapping Ava on the shoulder.
"Hey, Ava haven't seen you in a while, how are you and Fritz liking the festival?"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 10 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image

OOC: dodge mode activate ninja
Marcus probs looks like the instigator/bad guy on this sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:47 pm
Erkowan
Prairiefox
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco suddenly felt like the air around him was turning cold. He felt shivers as if his body was reaction to something that was potentially...dangerous? He turned to look at Faye and then he understood that feeling complete; she was upset with him. Marco wasn't sure what to do except just accept whatever was coming to him. He had already chosen his meal or at least decided what he would be ordering. The decision was difficult, but one dish stood out more than the others to him. "I...I'll have the Lomo Saltado," Marco muttered to the waitress who had come to take their orders. She was a very pretty Latina, tan-skin and a big smile on her face. She leaned in closer to him, "Que quieres de comer?" She asked with a nice sweet voice. Marco looked up at her and blushed a little, but smiled shyly nonetheless. "Q-Quiero el Lomo Saltad...por favor," the waitress' smile widen and she stood back up writing down his order. She waved good bye at them and Marco shyly waved back before returning his attention to the table.

The teachers were talking with each other and even if he tried to listen to their conversation, the topics were likely beyond him. There was also someone else that required his attention and she would let him know very clear. Marco heard every word and flinched a little on the specific parts that were painfully true such as him getting into business that didn't concern him. After hearing and seeing Skylar complain about holding hands with another boy, he had made his way over to stop the boy from forcing Skylar to hold hands. However, he had entered a matter that did not concern him and even Skylar was displeased with his actions. He wasn't expecting any kind of recognition, but he definitely didn't expect for the tables to turn on him. Even Faye was showing her dislike of his actions now and with everyone against him there was no way that his actions were correct. The events that followed with the Pokemon being summoned only instigated more problems. "Sorry..." Marco said, but it was in a low voice. He glanced at Faye, she looked really upset. "I know that it was my fault, you shouldn't here," by 'here' he meant the teacher's table. Faye was confident and that attitude attracted people to her; there was no doubt that she had friends whom she could be having lunch with at the moment. Instead she was here with him and he was no good company.

"I'm sorry," Marco repeated himself. He tried talking to miss Floros back in the museum entrance about the accident being all his fault. Faye really didn't deserve any punishment, but his words had been ignored. He would have to try again and hopefully this time the teachers would listen to him. They were all present in this table so he didn't have to reach far for them to hear him. "Miss Floros, miss Ezra, mister Sharp...what happened in the museum was my fault," Marco spoke to the adults on the table. "None of it would have happened if I mind my own business. I should be the only one to get punished." It was probably a strange sight to see a kid trying to convince adults that he deserved to be punished when doing something bad. He wasn't trying to suck up to the teachers and if anyone would look into his eyes they would know that he was being honest. "It should just be me...not Faye too."

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x5

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:48 am
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Last time she recalled Los Incas, she remembered having a grand ol' time as she threw back her drinks and danced. At this time however, she wasn't giving the same luxury as the last time. Back then, she was a woman on a date and now she was a teacher who had to watch over a class of students. No happy hour for her...yet.

Now she was trying her best not to stare as Tony... Ms. Reyes for too long. She really didn't need the flashbacks if she wasn't going to be able to enjoy them. Sebastian made the announcement about how the students were to be seated with the exception of Marco and Faye for their museum actions. They had to sit with the teachers. They were not directly beside her but she could see and hear them just fine as the two sat together.

Lillith was looking over the menu as she remembered the food she had before and deciding for something new. When she was approached, she surprised her coworkers by speaking Spanish. She was drinking a glass of water when she heard Faye talking to Marco. The sharp sound of her ice clacking against the glassed conveyed her surprise at the way that the girl was blaming the boy for everything. Blaming him for her dropping for pokéball. Really? She had talked to Ramona about the events that unfolded and was given her missing pieces. Marco agreed with her and spoke to her and then other teachers saying that he belonged here and not Faye. That made her blood being to heat up as felt ping as she stood up and approached the two. She placed her hand on Marco's shoulder.

"Come sit with me Marco." she said with a smile as she got the boy up from his seat. I wanna have a chat...oh and Faye...

Lillith leaned over the girl, her smile starting to twist as something held back started to seep through. "Enjoy the rest of the trip here... she then whispered to the girl. "Because once we get back to school...your punishment starts with me...princesita malcriada. Lillith leaned back and grinned again. Okay? Enjoy...

Was that completely necessary... No. But that didn't stop her as she guided the boy to the empty chair beside her.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC: alright... Make sure to post in the bar and restaurant topic okay ^^

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Erkowan
Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:21 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gywniver "Gywn" Marie Evergrail
Thoughts: That was a surprise.
Company: A very hyper active girl..

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆
Gywniver finished looking over the menu and thought for a moment. She thought the chicken meal looked pretty good. When the waiter walked up to her and asked what she'd be have she looked up at him and pointed to the Green rice chicken. It really was the only thing on here that looked good to her. She could have tried to make something that looked better then this. She sighed as the waiter left her alone once again. Digging through her bag she pulled out her sketch book. She had to do something to pass her time alone right.
She jumped when someone joined her at the table and spoke to her. Making her mess up her picture she frowned qnd looked up. Before she could even say hello the girl was asking question. 'Wow she is hyper...', she thought. She put on a smile and looked to the girl. "Me adorable, you have to be kinding. Your a bit hyper no? My name is Gywniver Evergrail and you?", she asked. She blushed a bit her fench accent coming out as she spoke. She felt it made her even stranger to be French and nonsocial. May as well be sociable now right? Two people have come up to take to her now righr? Maybe her luck was changing.

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
{{OutOfCandy: }}

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

User Image
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Friendship Points: 50pts
    User Image
    Ability: Adaptability
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Growl
        ► Tackle

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ 1x User Image

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

Sekaino

Quote:

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:57 pm
DJ Double B

User ImageUser Image
Jung-Su Douglas

●●●●●●

Jung-Su jumped out of his seat when the boy beside him spoke to him. He didn't know if he was happy that someone was talking to him or frightened of the retaliation from accidentally kicking the boy. It was clear to see that it was a mix of both. Me!? He is talking to me!?Whyy!? His line of vision darted back and forth between the spoon and the glass of water in front of him as he struggled to let out an answer. J-J-J-Jung-ng-ng-S-S-u... What now? What do you say after introducing yourself!? The boy had no clue, but he was making progress in his own strange way.

The lad with dreadlocks flinched and silently yelped, unexpectedly taken aback, as the menus were being passed around the table. Not surprising since the lad' his eyes were glued to the table. When the waitress came over to ask them what they would like to eat the brown-eyed boy, too afraid to speak, randomly pointed to one of the dishes on the menu. It didn't matter much really. He didn't mind much what he was going to get as he loved to try new things and he did have a high tolerance for spicy food. "One Ceviche. What would you like to order?" The waitress directed her attention to Nirav with pen and paper ready to jot down.

●●●●●●
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class/Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 】
LOCATION: Bar and Restaurant Area, Los Incas】【COMPANY: Nirav 】
STATUS: Stable】【MOOD: Nervous, bordering panic】【ATTIRE: Clothes in the image】
OOC: omo'】
Pokemon:

Pokemon: Chingling nicknamed C
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Levitate
    Experience: 0
    Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
        A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
        Growl: [ATK: -] [ACC: 100%]
        The user growls in an endearing way, making the opposing team less wary. The foes' Attack stats are lowered.
        Move 3: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%] N/A
        Move 4: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A

Inteventory:
- 1x User Image
- 10x User Image
- User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:48 am
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Resturant // Who: Gyn--gywin..gyinyinyiner? // Feeling: getting curiouser and curiouser by the minute!

As the waited came by, Holly jumped a little before quickly picking up the menu and realizing she couldn't read a thing on it. Maybe she should of payed attention to whoever had translated the menu instead of dozing off like she always does. Then the other student spoke up, with an accent she couldn't put her finger on, and she gasped a little in excitement, "Oh me, too. Please!" She called to the waiter and waved as they left.
Holly settled in her chair once again, not missing the notebook but unsure if she should say anything on it, and just deciding to listen incredulously to the other girls introduction, "What are you talking about, you are like the most adorable person ever!" Nevermind she thinks almost everybody is adorable, "You kind of remind of like, an espeon!" She chirped.
At her second statement she tilted her head, "Nah, I'm like super chill. The chillest. So chill, ice cubes ain't got nothin on me." She struck a pose before giggling again, "So Gy...Guuuwiiiniver?...Cool name." She said, ignoring the fact that she may have horribly butchered the name, "My name Is Holly Mae. Resident adorable pokemon enthusiast." She did a mock salute, "So what brings you this Academy of such Valor or whatever?"

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --10x User Image

{OxOxC: xxxx}

skye_dupree

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:17 am
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:RestaurantWιтн:Kirsi/Eli/Marcus/RayWord Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: Nervous/IrritatedOOC: Time to do something stupid!◉

Walking to the restaurant with Kirsi was enough to give her appetite back. When they made it in and Mr. Sharp explained the seating Koru immediately started looking around for a place to sit, but Kirsi stopped her and they both paused and Koru felt a shutter- Ray was already sitting with Marcus and Eli. She felt frozen like before, not like Skylar just yelled at her again, more like a train was coming at her and she was missing the chance to jump out of the way. She prepared to turn away- until Kirsi made her way to her back and started to push her. It completely caught her off guard and despite her unwillingness to go along her feet seemed to be moving, "Wha Kirsi what are you-! Feet stop-!" Kirsi stopped pushing and Koru continued to stumble forward and meet eyes with the boys at the table. Before she could say anything though Marcus suggest they move to another table to be with other friends of his.

She stood there watching them leave, a knot in her throat keeping her from saying anything but a defeated groan. She looked down at the floor, she didn’t want to see them walk away like before, but she knew they were so it didn’t matter. Why was he doing this? Did Marcus hate her or something? She wasn’t new to that as of late so if he did then so be it but to make Ray avoid her was beginning to get a little irritating. Though it was also confusing who didn’t want to be around who right now, but if she going to get a explanation or even a “leave me alone I don’t want to be around you” she would have to try something different, something Marcus wouldn’t expect, something…well something stupid. She shot her look up to them with clenched fists shaking at her side and called to Marcus,
"M-Marcus! Tomorrow at the…at the battle exhibition I challenge you!" she took a deep breath before continuing-this was really stupid, "an-and if I win…I want two minutes to talk to Ray but if I lose then…um," she stopped lowing the two fingers she had raised before- what would she do if she lost? She knew Marcus’s pokemon but had no idea how strong they would be in a fight. So far Koru’s battle record consisted of a loss and a discontinued, what would she give up? She looked at Kirsi with a questionable look hoping she could give an answer instead, but this wasn’t her fight she was picking she needed to do this herself and not drag anyone along into the trouble like before. She didn’t like it but she thought of something. She looked back to them with a serious glare that seemed almost sad, "I’ll do whatever you say.”

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

”shinesnowillusion”

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 7:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Los Incas Restaurant, Dining room, fifth table
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : No one at his table, but with everyone else around him

Burying his hands into the pockets of his double breasted Jacket, Silvano reluctantly followed the group of Ordell kids into the Los Incas restaurant. They were first lead over to a special waiting room where their elected chaperon, Mr. Sharp, had momentarily left them before double-check pre-made arrangements with the restaurant staff. It didn't take the man long to return and their group and they were once again in motion, this time doggedly shuffling into the dining area where six tables where arranged for them to be seated at. Idly listening to the Outdoor teacher's instructions, it seemed they were allowed to sit down at any one of the tables they liked, aside from the sixth table that was designated for their teachers only -- and of course the two lucky students that were selected to awkwardly sit along with them.

Silvano stifled a chuckle when he heard that Marco was one of the unlucky ones chosen to sit with the grown-ups. In his mind, it served him right for letting his pokemon make such commotion during the museum tour. In truth, whenever his rival of sorts was singled out for such punishments, purposed to embarrass the kid, Silvano inwardly reviled in it. He didn't care for Marco in the slightest, mainly because he knew the kid had it in for him. Ever since the black-haired boy decided to called him out on his totalitarian believes towards pokemon during class one day, he knew his grudge towards the boy would never subside. (It was bad enough that the two of them had to share a room on this festival trip together... Ugh...) However, as much as he loved the idea of Marco being forced to sit with the teachers like a closely guarded toddler, Silvano frowned slightly when he realized who else would be joining him at the little-boys' table. Why the heck was Faye being punished too? Silvano grudgingly thought to himself. Since he hadn't gotten a good look at the two pokemon that had been scampering around the museum all wild-like, he regretted the thought that one of Faye's pokemon was the one of them. But even if Faye's pokemon had been involved, she still didn't deserved to be punished in his opinion. She was a Rhoades after all, and that alone should have vetoed her punishment.

Lightly shaking his head in disbelief, Silvano silently pitted Faye before directing his thoughts towards where he'd sit. The six tables around him were quickly filling up, each of his peers meeting up their friends and sitting down together. Unsure of who he wanted to sit next to, Silvano decided he wouldn't waste anymore time and had decided to take the remaining empty table for himself -- even though it happened to be semi-close to his mortal enemies' table. Deftly pulling out a chair, Silvano sat down and quietly made himself comfortable before picking up the menu that was resting on the table in front of him. Immediately, he didn't recognize any of the foreign items on the menu, despite having been through an museum exhibit of the same nature. Having grown up in a particularly wealthy family, Silvano was accustomed to going out to fancy and foreign restaurants with his father -- and even with Niara's family. However, this time around, he couldn't begin to recognized the origin of item names on the menu and couldn't recount a single time when he had ever been to a similar restaurant with his family. He could only assume that this particular restaurant; "Los Incas" as it was called, was one of the ones his father would never have deigned to take him to -- labeling it "filthy third world culture" as his father would have harshly put it. Reflecting on this, Silvano knew it was one of the experiences he wouldn't be sharing with his family. However, he was still willing to be open minded about it. After all, how bad could the food be? Maybe it was something worth experiencing?

With newfound optimism, Silvano scoured through the menu, carefully scrutinizing each item description until coming across something that sounded most interesting to him. Truthfully, it wasn't easy to make a decision. All the items on the menu seemed interesting to try. But, given that him and the other students wouldn't be allowed to order more than one item (the whole limitation on free food and money privileges and all that) Silvano reluctantly decided to go with the Pachamanca, despite having changed his minded several times before coming to a firm decision. Rehearsing the name of the item in his head, Silvano gently folded up his menu and laid it flat in front of him while he waited for service to come by and take their orders. As he waited, his eyes began to wander the room a little, going from looking at the brightly colored decorations and paintings that adorned the walls of the room to looking over who else was seated around him. He didn't see Iris, Niara or even Maria anywhere. Maybe they were running slightly behind? No idea. But they were more than welcome to join him at his table, even though he wouldn't be able to reject anyone else's joining him anyway. It wasn't as though he owned the last available table.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Cordial
                                                      ✗ THOUGHTS : "Heh, Marco has to sit with the teachers... Wait? Why is Faye with him?!
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : What's in the main pic; Long black double-breasted coat, black vest, white flannel shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, black gloves blue lose cloth and white scarf wrapped around waist.

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : I'm finally back again! Whoo! This time, I'm going to be around far more often, I promise. Also, I'm going to get an Ichiro post up shortly.

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Level: 15
                                                            Nature Adamant
                                                            Ability Inner Focus
                                                            Experience: 0
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Supersonic
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

User Image x0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Los Incas Restaurant, Dining room, fourth table
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Jung-Su, Nirav

So far the field trip to Amphitrite City during the festival had been a rewarding experience to Ichiro. He was enjoying every minute of it! From learning more about the cultural experience at the museum to all the brightly coloured dresses and attire from the dances earlier -- he was truly fascinated by it all. In fact, every chance he got he would whip out his notebook and jot down as many notes as he could about everything he had done and enjoyed thus far. Most of all, he loved the inspirations he gathered from the dance and very much wanted to make a South American inspired uniform for himself and even his Snivy. Honestly, this whole experience was pretty much the best little vacation he had ever been on -- despite it being the only one he had ever experienced. He couldn't wait to tell his mother and father back home about all the things he had experienced thus far, even though he had no idea when he'd be able to contact them. It wasn't as though he had access to a phone or the post office. Regardless, the good time he was having now chased away any notion of homesickness he felt. Though, if there was anything he regretted at all about the trip thus far, it was that he was so busy with his nose firmly planted in his journal, that he hardly had a chance to hang with any friends during the trip at all. It was actually kind of embarrassing that he forgot to quit being a stranger and enjoy the cultural experience with some friends -- namely Phoebe! Good gosh, he wondered what Phoebe was up to this entire time. She probably thought he was ignoring her in favor of the journal he was keeping on the trip. Ichiro could feel his face flush at the thought of being so ignorant towards his friend. Hopefully, he'd be able to catch back up with her. After all, he probably recorded enough information about the trip that he could afford to miss a few details in favor of spending time with friends, despite how very few he had.

Closing up his notebook, Ichiro put it back into his bag as he followed the group of students he was with out of the museum and over to the restaurant the staff had made arrangements with. The outside of the building was gorgeous and had a similar theme as the exhibit they had just learned about. Ichiro could imagine that the menu would probably contain all kinds of interesting foods made famous by the culture. How lucky was that? Being able to get a taste of the food of culture they had just learned about. Ichiro felt a wealth of excitement well-up inside of him as he followed the group over to a small waiting room inside the building. He guessed their chaperons had made reservations and thus there was a small wait period before being seated. Finding a place to sit as he waited, Ichiro removed his notebook once again from his bag and began to take some more notes, this time about the restaurant, called Los Incas, which was the same theme as the festival.

Easily lost in his own thoughts, the blonde hardly realized that Mr. Sharp had returned to their group and was ushering them over to the dining room where they were to be seated. By the time, Ichiro looked up from his notes, the room was entirely empty! "Oh shoot!" Ichiro shot up from his seat on the floor. "Where'd everybody go?" Heading out of the waiting room in a slight panic, Ichiro looked around the room frantically before beginning to sheepishly wander the restaurant, in search of the rest of his group. He felt like the other patrons had their eyes on him, wondering why the eleven-year-old was wandering around by himself. It wasn't as though the building was enormous or anything, it was just that he had accidentally wandered into the bar area where he was quickly caught by one of the staff and told where to go. Once his embarrassment subsided, Ichiro nodded at the waitress and headed off to where she had directed him. He soon recognized his fellow classmates seated a six different tables and promptly made his way over to them. Honestly, he was surprised that he wasn't made to sit with the teachers for getting lost and ending up in the adult portion of the restraint. Then again, maybe he was only luck that none of the teacher caught him yet.

Looking around at the tables that were reserved for him and his peers, Ichiro tried to work out where he wanted to sit. Mostly, his gaze sought out Phoebe instead of an empty chair -- which there were still plenty of -- as he scanned the room. Sure enough, Phoebe had already found herself a table, and regrettably, it was already a full one. "Darn... I guess I was too late." Ichiro muttered sullenly to himself. If only he had of been paying attention, he might have been able to sit with her. Aww well, there was always next time, right? Shaking his head, Ichiro figured it was probably best to let Phoebe hang with the new friends she and made. There would be time to catch up with her later, he was sure of it. So, why not sit with some new people he could try to get to know?

Looking around, Ichiro spotted a familiar classmate sitting at table to himself. It was Silvano, a boy he didn't normally have classes with. Right away, he knew that sitting with that particular boy was the last thing he want to do. Recalling an incident in the Academy hallway where he had accidently bumped into the boy, scattering a bunch off his club flyers all over the floor, he could remember how Silvano refused to help him pick up his things and had even mocked the Drama club he was organizing. It was a very cold thing Silvano had done to him, and just thinking about the boy's actions just now made Ichiro feel like his eyes were suddenly threatening to water on him. Hanging his head, Ichiro, quickly bypassed Silvano's table without so much as looking at the other. As much as Ichiro detested the idea of not getting along with someone -- and was usually quick to forgive -- he knew he didn't want to dredge up any negative feelings. He didn't hate Silvano or anything, but figured it was probably in his best interest to avoid him.

Heading over to a table occupied by two unfamiliar students to him, Ichiro figured the two boys seated there probably wouldn't mind the additional company. "Hello." Ichiro cordially greeted the two boys before taking a seat across from them. "Hope you guys don't mind if I sit here." He then then chuckled at his own words. Despite how different the two boys looked from one another, they both seemed to share a somewhat timid personality, something that seemed strange to Ichiro, who was all too use to being outgoing and chipper. One of the boys seemed to be of Asian decent, much like himself, but also had a far different hair style, one that Ichiro had never seen before. It looked to be done-up in intricate knots that must have taken forever to do. He also appeared to be wearing a white hoodie and cargo pants. His attire seemed absolutely comfortable. As for the other boy seated next to the other, he had dark hair and a tan complexion to match. His clothes look especially comfortable given the warm weather outside. From what Ichiro could tell, the boy had dark tuffs of hair poking out from the interesting headgear he wore. Ichiro wasn't sure of the boy's exact cultural background, but he inwardly found the individuals' appearance fascinating.

Just then, Ichiro felt a slight pang of embarrassment run through him as he realized that a waitress was also present at the table and was currently taking the two boys' orders just then. Whoops! The blonde hoped he hadn't interrupted the waitress' train of thought, or anyone's for that matter. Ruefully bringing a hand up to the back of his head, Ichiro reluctantly smiled back at his two peers before putting away his note book and taking up the menu that was on the table in front of him. He knew he didn't have much time to contemplate his order, so he simply choose the second item he saw on the menu, despite not even being able to pronounce it properly. After waiting for both boys in front of him to give their complete orders, Ichiro soon enough told the waitress that he'd like some tea and Arroz con Pollo, along with whatever else it came with. Sincerely, he hoped he didn't butcher the name of the classic South American dish, too much.

Once the waitress was done with the order taking, Ichiro waited for her to depart from the table before speaking up once more. This time, he decided to quickly introduce himself. "My name's Ichiro Sato, a Salamance student at the Academy. What's your guys' names? Long as you guys don't mind me asking." He laughed lightly at his last set of words. "This table seems too quite. Let's see if we can change that." He then smiled, good naturedly.

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                        ✗ MOOD : Content/slightly embarrassed
                                        ✗ THOUGHTS : I wonder what the A-are-ro-oz Kon Polow Is? Hope it's a good one ^^;
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Same a pic; Black T-shirt, light orange jacket, blue jeans shorts and tan coloured sandles

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : If I'm not mistaken I think this is what the seating order is shaping up to be;

Table 1 Ava, Phoebe, Riko (Marcus? Elijah? Ray?) + Krisi & Koru
                                        Table 2 Gywn, Holly
                                        Table 3 Elijah? Ray?
                                        Table 4 Jung-Su, Nirav, Ichiro
                                        Table 5 Silvano
                                        Table 6 Marco, Faye, Bastion, Lilith, Antonio

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer

User Image
                                                    Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                                    Friendship Points:
                                                    User Image
                                                    Level: 6
                                                    Nature Hasty
                                                    Ability Chlorophyll
                                                    Experience:
                                                    Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                        ► Sweet Scent

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image

User Image x10

H e l l i s h V o i d

DJ Double B

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:26 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris followed the group into the restaurant. It was definitely different from the cafe she had been to. Just looking at the menus as she waited to be seated, it was jarring how big of language barrier she was having. It was hard enough to learn English on top of her Japanese. She could totally use Marco right now. He seemed to know these words. Iris looked for Marco. However, the moment she found them, they were being punished for what happened at the museum. They were there and she was over here, sans two friends. She looked at the table unsure where to sit. She looked at a table and saw Krisi and Koru. She started to walk that way when she another familiar face she had not seen in such a while.

"Silvano!" she breathed in relief as she walked up to the table. Should she say hi, surprise him? Sit right next to him. Iris continued her walk as he seemed to be elsewhere. She walked up behind him, still unsure how to greet him...until she did.

"Silvano!!" Iris chirped as she wrapped her arms around his shoulder. "It's been forever! Hi! How are you?! Can I sit with you?" Her tone was very happy as she asked the questions in a rapid succession.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 11
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Company:
Mood: Happy
Attire: street clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:45 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: Marcus you little s**t sly kid >w> (I have no idea where Kirsi and Koru are going to sit now? Because that table is full I guess they will pick a different one? )

Marcus' eyes darted towards them, just for a second. There it is! Kirsi nearly tripped trying to go faster. Stop, stop you jerk! As she watched, Marcus somehow managed to get Elijah and Ray to follow him to another table ( or just whoever follows ) in the blink of an eye. H-he's totally doing it on purpose! Totally flabbergasted, she was! Every time they got near he skirted Ray and Elijah away!

Kirsi's brain was just about to make the "Marcus = Eternal Rival" connection when Koru spoke up. What...? "Koru...?" Oh no oh no what was happening? A challenge? The thought of adding stakes to any battle made Kirsi's stomach twist, but it was too late to stop Koru. Now that she'd thrown in, Kirsi couldn't help but be Koru's stubborn backup. "I'll do whatever you say"?! Koru what are you doing! Kirsi tried her best to look intimidating, arms crossed, face serious, but her "angry" face would have made any adult either laugh or go "awww".

When they finally sat down, Kirsi stuck out her tongue. She needed to pick something fast since they took so long to sit, but it was all in weird names! Spanish, right? "Green rice sounds...cool..." And poisonous. But the school wouldn't do anything that would let them get hurt ever, so it should be fine.
                          "Koru, don't you think green rice sounds cool? I definitely want to try it." She was half trying to get Koru's mind off the challenge she'd just made and the snub from Marcus and half actually excited.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Ability: Intimidate
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :