Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Town Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:52 am
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith listened to him ramble on about how he wasn't good being a coordinator -no surprise there- and battle trainer- again anticlimactic- before he decided to try his luck as a breeder. But she couldn't stop her act as she smiled. "Everyone has to find their calling somewhere." she commented before her lips moved downward at the mention of offers to breed her pokemon.

"I have..." her tone was rather cold compared to her previous statements. " And I rejected each of them because he rejected each of them. I don't breed my pokemon unless they want to have offspring of their own. " Her word sounded sharp and as if they were the end of a discussion.

Meanwhile as Anubis listened out for his trainer, he subjected himself to be petted the quiet one. It didn't even faze the pokemon when the man turned into a ditto and then into a copy of him.

"Looks like your friend decided to join us." Lillith said. Her lip twitch at the last comment he said. Again if she had money for every time she wasn't surprised at the actions or words of a guy she would have enough money to buy this region.

"That sounds like a challenge..." Lillith said as she watched him play rough his 'Absol.' Anubis looked at the two, while him and Lillith work the same uninterested look until Claude would look at them.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

shadowabyss1301

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:07 pm
User Image

Ω Claude Zeithexen Ω

❖ Breeding Teacher ❖

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Claude Mood: Joyful yet playful】█
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Claude laughed lightly as he played roughly with his transformed ditto. It didn't come to a surprise that she'd rejected each and every offer. That and her Absol also 'rejected' them. Seem like a harsh fellow so that didn't come to a surprise either. "More common than you think about rejecting others for wanting to... Consort there pokemon with someone with better pokemon. Then even if you did say yes there's always the matter of who gets the children and that alone is irritating from anyone point of view. So, your both wise to say no and walk away."

Slowly standing up as she spoke. "Well honestly i am a man of business who was doing a repeating gag i do with strangers of any gender and since its his little hobby he made up." Rolling his eyes in his ditto direction as he continued to speak "You didn't fall for it so i tip my bonnet to you Miss." He gave her a simply bow before standing up right.

Raising his right hand and bending his index finger. Using his index finger knuckle he tap the bridge of his glasses twice, and in doing so rose his glasses higher to cover over his eyes. "It could, or Couldn't. It's all up to the person to perceive the message one sends, even if the sender has a clear message. Doesn't mean the receivers will hear it as intended. So, do with it as you will."

Taking in a deep breath as he gathered his thoughts and exhaled softly with a smile towards the woman. "However, if you wish you challenge me. I wont turn it away even if i'm out class and out gunned. And FYI, if your decently known, i don't keep up to date who the champion of contest or those who beat the elite four. Not my thing. I'd sooner keep up to date who's a better breeder."

Chuckling softly as he snapped his right hands middle finger and thumb twice and his ditto sat on command. Pulling out his pokeball and having his blue ditto return. Then once he put the ball away, he smiled softly at the woman in a kindly fashion.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Attire: Glasses. A dark blue sleeve shirt with a dark vest over it and a tie. Black pants with a matching belt. Formal shoes.】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Pokemon Party:

---
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Ditto
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature Naughty
Ability imposter
Experience: 0
Move Set:

► Transform

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Lilligant
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature Gentle
Ability Own Tempo
Move Set:

► Mega Drain
► Petal Dance
► Synthesis
► Petal Blizzard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Mightyena: Enkidu
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 30
Nature Relaxed
Ability Intimidate
Move Set:

► Bite
► Snarl
► Scary Face
► Crunch
---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:11 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Flabebe was just above them, but neither of them seemed too sure about what to do next. The obvious answer was to climb the tree, but were they even allowed to do something like that with so many people around? Bebe looked happy to see them and Charmander waved at her probably trying to communicate with the flower pokemon. Iris suggested that if she could get on his shoulders then they might be tall enough to reach Flabebe easier. "Yes let's do-!" Marco was all ready to agree to her plan until she said "nevermind" and turned away from him. The black-haired boy blinked his eyes completely confused by Iris's action. Why was she acting so shy all of the sudden?

He moved so that he could face her again and noticed that Iris was holding her skirt down. Marco's mind connected the two things together quickly and his blush appeared just as quickly. He turned his face away from Iris and rubbed the back of his head, "yeah....let's find a different way..." Marco looked back at the tree, Flabebe was more or less save even if the wind blew. One of the leaves from the tree broke off and slowly descended down to the ground. Marco watched at the leave fell, hovering for a moment, but still managing to reach the ground in the end. "That's it. We use the wind!" Flabebe was a pretty light pokemon so just like the leaf, she could hover down to the ground, but she would need guidance coming down as well as to make sure the wind didn't carry her again in case another strong wind appeared. "Bebe needs to float down here just like the leaves falling from this tree, but we still need something help hold her like a string as if she was a kite...any ideas, Iris?"

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:05 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It seemed that Marco understood her change in mind about the idea of her standing on his shoulders. Now came the problem of figuring out what to do to get Flabebe down from the tree. At least the pokemon was stationary in the branches and leaves so the wind would have a harder time uplifting her away somewhere else. Iris looked at the crowd. The idea of adult came to mind. Or even calling her parents. But what if they got mad at her for losing Bebe so quickly. Iris was about to rifle through her bag for her phone with Marco came up with the idea of getting Bebe to float down to them.

The moment Marco mentioned a kite, Iris' eyes lit up. "I do. I do." she said relived. Iris stepped in front of the tree to look at the Flabebe. "Bebe." Iris called for the pokemon's attention. "Use Vine whip." As that was told, Iris put up her arms, her hand extended outward.

Bebe looked at Iris and then let two vines that wrapped around the girl's wrists. Iris turned to look at Marco. "Like a kite right?"

Iris smiled as she then turned her focus onto getting Bebe out of the tree and down to the ground. The first part work as the pokemon was out of the tree with a gentle tug and wafting the in the air. Iris mentally thought that she had to do with the Bebe when it was safe.

"Now to pull her in gently..." Iris said mostly to herself as she started to pull at the vines together once they were off at her wrist to bring her in closer against the wind. Much a kite, there was a force that was pulling Bebe away from Iris.

Sadly her grip gave away as the wind pushing Bebe was also starting to give Iris a vine version of rope burn. "Owwie.." Iris started to blow on her hands as Bebe drifted towards the fountain. "Oh no the water, Bebe!" Iris forgot about her hands and decided to turn in get into the crowds the water fountain

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Marco, Charmander, Bebe
Mood: not again... emotion_facepalm
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:56 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Iris's idea was brilliant! He didn't know that Flabebe could use a move that like that, but this would be helpful for rescuing the fairy pokemon. Everything was going well until the wind decided to blow again. Iris was unable to hang on the vine properly and she received a slight burn from the friction created by the vine. "Iris, are you okay?" Marco asked with concern, but Iris shouted that Flabebe was heading for the water fountain. He looked towards the fountain and saw Flabebe had landed on top of the fountain in a placed where the water didn't touch her, but if another wind came then she might get blown away to a different area. "Don't worry I got her, Charmander be careful of the water," Marco rushed towards the fountain. The floor was wet from the water splashing, but he wasn't paying too much attention to that detail.

Marco need to act quickly to grab Flabebe before she got away again. The water stopped running from the fountain and Marco took this chance to act. He started climbing the fountain trying to be careful as to not slip. There were murmurs happening around since a boy was climbing the fountain, but Marco didn't hear them as he was too focused on the task of rescuing Flabebe. "I'm coming Bebe and....I got you!" Marco was finally able to reach the flower pokemon as he carefully moved her so that she was pressed against his chest. Taking a deep breath, Marco ready himself and then jumped from the fountain landing with both feet on the ground.

"Iris I got her!" He stretched his hand out which was carrying Flabebe. Charmander had arrived, but he was keeping his distance from the fountain.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:06 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

"I'm fine." Iris replied when Marco asked her about her hands before she was trying to get to the fountain. Apparently Marco had a better view of Bebe's location as he could see where she landed while Iris was stuck with the curse known as being short, making her too short to see where Bebe was.

When Iris got to the fountain, Marco was already declaring that he would get Bebe and told his pokemon to be careful. Iris decided that since Marco was getting her pokemon that she would at least keep his safe from the water that had a source from fountain. Closer, Iris could watch Marco climbing the fountain while the water wasn't spouting out as people whispered and commented to themselves about the 'boy' was doing. However, Iris' focus on making sure that Charmander didn't get wet while she watched Marco get Bebe from on top of the fountain.

Iris flinched when Marco jumped down before he presented Bebe to Iris, safe and sound. "Bebe!" Iris exclaimed in relief as she hugged the pokemon. "I am so sorry that I let you get lost that.. I am so so sorry." Iris almost teared up as hugged her pokemon. Iris decided that now was the time to put in her pokeball to keep her safe. She returned Bebe the pokeball that was oddly hand painted with green polka dots. She turned her attention to Marco.

"Thank you Marco.." Iris smiled. Iris slowly approached Marco. She looked nervous but her gratitude overrode it as she embraced the boy. "You saved her again"

Iris let him go and smiled again. hey...you wanna join me with my family so we can travel to school together.... It could be fun... She turned around to start to walking back to the cafe.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Mood: not again... emotion_facepalm
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:34 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco was relieved to see Iris and Flabebe reunited. Charmander was with them now and he looked wary about being close to the fountain, but he still congratulated Marco with pat on his leg since he couldn't reach his back. The black-haired boy smiled at his lizard partner and petted his head. He was drawn by the moment of Iris and Flabebe finally being together again and by the smile on her face Iris was too. She returned the flower pokemon to her pokeball which made sense considering the current weather was not "Flabebe friendly." Marco rubbed the back of his head sheepishly after Iris thanked him for helping her find her pokemon.

"I-It's no problem at all. I didn't really do that much..." Iris was approaching him which was making a little nervous and his hands kind of sweaty. She was really close to him, but his wet feet remained rooted to the ground, but when she embraced him his body felt like it would float away into the skies. Marco's mind was blank for a brief moment as he tried to process everything. He didn't even hear anything else that Iris said because his brain was still restarting. It was only when she turned around and started leaving that his body reacted.

"Wait- oof!" Marco took one step forward and a terrible disaster happened. He saw his body falling forward and his hands reached out to grab something for support and to avoid his fall. His hands held onto the material of Iris's skirt and with gravity making Marco's body fall down, so did her skirt which was pulled down to the floor. The wet ground was likely the culprit as well as his wet feet from the fountain, but no one would believe him. Marco looked up, but all he saw was panties and Iris's bottom. His eyes widen and he quickly stood up, "Iris, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-!" Marco was having a mini-panic attack because he just pants a girl in front of a crowd of people during a busy time.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:09 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris heard the word 'wait' before she felt a draft. That was after hearing a snap and feeling the suspenders holding her skirt up hit her shoulders and they went to the front. She didn't know what was going on as it didn't click yet. She was still too happy about Bebe being safe with her and possibly having a new friend already in this region.

She looked down, her eyes started to well up as her face went red. Why was she a skitty's face imprinted on white? Why was her skirt on the ground getting wet from the little puddles on the ground. She hands started to shake and her breathing increase as Marco was apologizing to her. She couldn't hear it however. It sounded like underwear muffles as she looked around. Was people looking at her? Could they see her. They could couldnt they... It was his fault. It was HIS fault.

Those shaking hands turn into the little fists as she turned and looked at him. "Ba.....KA!" she yelled as she immediately pushed him away from her. She didnt take in account the fountain. All she wanted was him away from her and her bubble of space. "Baka...baka...." she keep repeating it as she fumbled to pull up her skirt and make sure that no one saw anything as she checked to make sure the clips weren't broken as she refastened her skirt together.

She didn't even notice the splash of water that went Charmander's way. She was too busy trying to not to cry.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Mood: emotion_donotwant emotion_bigvein
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:25 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco was shoved back and he landed right on the water fountain. Her embarrassment had added to Iris's strength and when she pushed him it was enough for him to fall right into the fountain causing a splash that would catch anyone's attention. All the adults were busy going about their day so maybe Iris would have had a chance to pull her skirt up before anyone noticed. However, the splash from the water fountain created by a boy being pushed inside was too much for anyone to miss. The splash of the water caught Charmander completely off-guard as some of it hit him on the back causing him to whimper in pain. Almost as reflex, he had hugged his tail close to his body shielding the flame from any danger. The water still really bothered him (he was a fire-type after all), but having his flame almost extinguish was an even bigger scare.

Falling into the fountain felt terrible. Marco didn't just get wet, water ran up his nose giving him a very disturbing feeling as if he was drowning. It was a good thing the water wasn't deep enough for anyone to drown, but nonetheless it was a very bad experience. When Marco came out of the water, his wet hair covered his face. He looked up not noticing that his eyes were changing color. He saw his Charmander hugging his tail as well as his wet back. Marco's eyes widen as he quickly got out of the water fountain causing a lot of water to spill to the ground from his very wet clothes. "Charmander are you okay?" Marco asked with a worried tone and tried to approach his pokemon, but the fire lizard quickly backed away seeing that his trainer was drenched from head to toe. Marco was taken back by his pokemon's action, but quickly realized that in his current state his pokemon would not be safe if he tried getting closer to him. "Charmander return!" Marco fetched his pokeball from one of his pockets and quickly send his pokemon back to his mini-home, the pokeball.

After that scary moment was over, he turned his attention to Iris or more like he send her a glare. "Why did you do that for? I'm completely wet!" Marco wasn't just upset about his clothes, but also upset about his pokemon almost getting hurt. "Are you crazy? That was really rude!" his eyes were a deep red color, but he hadn't realize that change yet. Nor did he pay attention to the people that were starting to murmur around them.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:40 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris continued her mantra of grumbling and the word baka with some new additions to the vocab that still went back to calling Marco an idiot or dummy to express her discontent since she wasn't allowed to curse. -Eventhough she knew a few words- She was still crouched down wit her back to Marco and she had just about finish fixing her skirt and ready to walk away like she didn't just push Marco -accidentally- in the fountain and that she wasn't just pantsed in front of a crowd.

Of course that attempt changed when Marco spoke to her. "You had it coming it." she said with her back still to him. She stopped however when he called her rude after asking if she was crazy. Her fists clenched up again as she turned around in angry, her cheeks red that her freckles popped out more than usual. Her eyes were shut as she started to yell at Marco.

"I'm crazy and rude? I'm crazy and rude?! You pulled down my skirt in front of people! If I'm crazy and rude...then...then....You're a hentai!! Hentai! Hentai! Baka Henta-"

Iris stopped speaking as she stared at him. She definitely remember the boy having dark eyes. She was sure they were darker than her own eyes... and yet glaring at her were gleaming dark red eyes....like the birthstone... It wasn't ruby...no darker than that.

Her anger wasn't extinguished but rather cooled for the moment as she continued to stare at him.

"Your eyes...." she said taking at step forward, her voice returning to a low volume. "Akai..."

Kirei....

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Mood: emotion_donotwant emotion_bigvein scream talk2hand ...... emotion_jawdrop
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles
emotion_jawdrop  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:26 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

When Iris turned around to face, Marco was caught off-guard; she looked just like a tomato, completely red. He noticed her freckles and he thought that they were very cute, but when she started yelling at him all those thoughts disappeared. She did make a very good point because he did pull down her skirt, but that was a complete accident! However, his child mind didn't know how to voice those thoughts properly at the moment and being called something in a different language was really upsetting him. He didn't understand English for the longest time, but he knew that the kids from his class called him all kinds of things and the language barrier stopped him from doing anything about it. Hearing Iris say those things in a language he didn't understand was bringing back some unpleasant memories.

"I'm not-! W-Whatever you are calling me you...you niña loca!" If she was going to throw foreign words at him then he would do the same. "Tu eres una niña loca con cara de un tomate!" his words translated to 'crazy girl with a tomato face'. She suddenly stopped yelling at him, but it wasn't because of his retort or at least he didn't think that was the reason. She was just staring at him with some form of curiosity which caused him to momentarily stop as well waiting to see what she would do. She was staring right at him, their eyes locked and then she took a step forward mentioning his eyes.

Marco's eyes widen and he quickly went over to the water fountain to look stare at his reflection. The water was shaking a little so he had to wait for it to steady so he could see his reflection clearly. His heart was starting to beat faster. Please don't tell me... Marco looked at his image in the water and saw that his eyes had changed color to that dark red. He stepped away from the water fountain and heard a gasp. Marco looked around and finally noticed the small crowd that had formed. Everyone was staring at him or more specifically they were staring at his eyes. Kids younger than him were pointing and some adults looked concerned.

He immediately raised his arms to cover his eyes in panic. He didn't want to be seen like this! He looked back at Iris and then ran away with his arms covering his face. As he escaped, he ran into a pole that knocked him back, running while covering your eyes was a mistake, but he didn't want anyone to see his eyes! Marco got up and started running again; he was wet, hurt, and scared. This was supposed to be a new start...I almost made a friend. Those sad thoughts ran through his head as he exited the area. He didn't know where he was going only that he needed to leave as soon as possible.

[Exit]

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:41 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

To the crowd it seemed as though Iris and Marco were just two kids yelling at each other in different language... basically like little kids that would argue with each other and try to get louder than the other to win the argument. The yelling had continued until Iris had noticed his eye changing colors and stop yelling to look at them.

Iris stopped moving when he stepped away from her and looked at the water. The expression seemed that he didn't know his eyes had changed colors... or rather he didn't want to change colors. He stepped away from the water when Iris tried to approach him again. Hearing a gasp it seemed that they had an audience, making her freeze up a bit. She turned her attention to Marco who looked he was panicking as he immediately covered his eyes. He looked at her once before he covered them again and started to run off.

He didn't get far at first, bumping into a pole. Iris got her legs to move again, walking forward to go after him. That was the plan until she felt arms put her up.

"Now this is very far from the restroom...." Iris was turned around to be in arm of her brother. "Did you go some adventure and forget about the rest of us...That's kind like you but also unlike at you....Come. You have to eat before the train gets here. We even got that flan you liked that mom got from her friend's trip."

"Wait...." Iris started to squirm in his arms. ."I have to go..Marco...that boy..." When she looked over Masaki's shoulders, Marco was no where to be seen nor was there any trace of him. She sniffled and stopped her attempts to move around. "Baka..."she said under her breath.

"Iris where is your skirt damp. You weren't playing in that fountain were you?" Masaki asked her. "And who is this Marco... is he a new friend you were making?"

"No I wasn't playing in the fountain.." Iris frowned as she tapped her brother to put her down instead of her carrying her. "I don't know...." she said and left it at that.

"Maybe you'll see him again..."

Iris looked down at the ground. "Unlikely...let's just go eat...."

[[Exit]]

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Company: Marco,Charmander, Bebe Masaki
Mood: emotion_bandaid emo
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:25 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Her uninterested look continued as the man spoke more. "I rejected them because my pokemon didn't like theirs. It's simply as that. Anubis choses his mate... not me."

And he rambled on about some gag he performed -poorly- against her that seemed to work with others... Why wasn't she surprised. She lifted her brow and did a micro-smirk as he retorted against her claim of him challenging her. The sting of his words were worse he was not update in coordination and battling. His 'kind' did not change her first impression of the man.

Upon looking at her watch, she was giving an escape. "Excuse me." she said. "As...fun. as this talk was, my train will be arriving to take me to the other district and you still need to get to the academy no? I must go now..."

She gave him a smile, until her back was turned to him and her smile disappeared as quickly as turning off or on a light. If he was going to be a teacher at the school, she would have her work cut out for her.

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set: