Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
South Lumiose City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:18 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : South Lumiose City~
The more the merrier~ : My Pokemon, Bastien, and blonde chick (Roxas)~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Eager!
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' It’s battling time!!'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 9/3
Wild Pokemon: 16/5
NPC Trainer: 26/15
Item Quest:
Eviolite: 12/30
Heart Scale: 4/10
Big Mushroom: 5/30 (On hold)
Level 5 Miltank (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Want to know more about Chrysa? Check out her profile page!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Amaterasu was glad to point out Spice to her new Noibat friend, and said that maybe they might get to see Chatta battle a little later on. From the looks of it, Sawa was holding out fairly well, though his new opponent was proving much harder to beat as the Porygon Z used Conversion 2 to change its type. She grinned as Rave took a perch next to her to watch the battle, saying that she couldn’t wait to meet them once the fight was over. ” I’m sure they’d be glad to meet you~ Chatta loves making new friends as much as you and I do, and Spice Senpai likes to brag quite a bit, but she’s cool~” the Fennekin said with a nod, glancing over towards Spice again. Maybe she might get to see her new Sensei show off her awesome battling skills! The thought of it made Ammy’s tail wag with excitement, before she turned to Rave and complimented the Noibat’s rather unique color scheme. Rave seemed surprised at first by the praise, before thanking her, covering up her bashful smile with a wing as she waved the other in a ‘oh you~’ manner. When asked how she had gotten such a unique color scheme from, Amaterasu listened as the Noibat launched into a story about how she was raised in a large cave and collected things that people lost inside the cave and stored them in her nest. One day, she had found some sort of strange rock that changed colors, and had pondered if it was actually something edible because colorful things tended to be food items. The Fennekin giggled slightly as Rave lost her train of thought for a moment, before remembering where she was and explained how she had tasted the rock and it ended up crumbling in her mouth. Next thing she knew, she had this color pattern on her and that was how she’d been to this day, and said that the lesson was that colorful rocks taste bad, but to eat them right away if one wanted to have cool colors.
” Wooow~ That’s awesome! Maybe I’ll keep an eye out for one of those color-changing rocks, I’d like to have cool colors too~” Amaterasu yipped happily, though paused as a thought came to mind, ” But Chrysa told me not to eat random things on the ground anymore. I ate this strange-looking mushroom the other day and I ended up getting food poisoning from it. The nurse gave me medicine to help me get better and it was awful!” The Fennekin made a rather exaggerated disgusted expression as she mentioned the bitter medicine she’d had to take, before she smiled and wagged her tail cheerfully. ” But on the upside it gave me this awesome new power that lets me spray some kind of purple goo at enemies, and it’s really strong! Like BWAAAAAAH!” Ammy explained eagerly, striking a dramatic pose and making exaggerated sound effects to demonstrate shooting the strange goo out of her mouth at invisible enemies, ” Maybe you can gain new powers by eating those mushrooms too! Oh, but be careful, they might make you sick!” Ryouichi chuckled softly as he listened to their conversation, it was like two children trying to give each other advice on what to do and what not to do. Of course, it certainly wasn’t great advice, considering that Rave was probably hatched only months ago and Amaterasu was just extremely naïve in general. Still, he focused his attention primarily on the battle, let the two of them have their fun for the time being.
Bastien seemed confused as to why Sawa’s Low Kick hadn’t affected Cypher at all, the boy having a feeling that the Porygon Z had changed its typing, but wasn’t sure of what type it was now. Chrysa knew that Cypher had likely used Conversion 2 to become the Ghost-type, but she wasn’t about to blurt it out loud. She felt that Bastien would be able to figure it out on his own, and as a referee, she knew better than to show favoritism among the competitors. Blondie spoke up, saying that she hated to burst the green-haired boy’s bubble, but she wasn’t just throwing out fancy words and such just to impress the crowd. Cypher was actually pre-progammed with sets of battle maneuvers that were assigned to various codenames, and it allowed her to keep her opponents guessing while she sat back and watched the show. She went on to say that she guessed she should thank him, since she hadn’t had the chance to use most of those battle combinations because her opponents go down so easily, but she would make a special exception for him for how he had treated Siren. Chrysa had to admit, that was actually quite impressive, and wondered if the blonde woman was some sort of master programmer or something to be able to program so many battle combinations into her Porygon Z… That would certainly explain a lot of things, especially since the redhead herself was more into mechanics and technical stuff, programming… not so much. Bastien shrugged off the woman’s comments, apologizing in a semi-sarcastic tone that they didn’t let her walk all over them, before ordering Sawa to charge the Porygon Z. Roxas was adamant on not giving away her strategies as she ordered for phase two of Attack Plan Delta to commence, Chrysa watching with interest as she held up two fingers like a gun as Cypher charged up a beam of electricity, before pulling the ‘trigger’ and firing off the Zap Cannon.
Chrysa winced a bit as Sawa was struck dead-on by the electric attack, knowing full well that Zap Cannon was a very powerful move that was capable of paralyzing the opponent almost every time. Either way, the Tyrogue was not going to enjoy that hit, and certainly not the paralysis that would follow after. Despite the overwhelming power of the attack, Sawa refused to let his spirit be dampened in the least as he stared Cypher down with a heated glare. Breaking through the paralysis, the Tyrogue leapt at the Porygon Z once again with a Tackle attack, once again phasing through his opponent harmlessly as his attack had no effect. With that, Sawa was able to confirm that Cypher was Ghost-type now, but would continue to stand firm even though the next blow would finish him off. Bastien ordered Sawa to come back and prepare for the next attack, clearly not keen on switching out now and having his next incoming Pokemon take a lot of damage from whatever attack Cypher would use next. Regina was watching the battle intently, quite impressed at Sawa’s passion and gusto even though he knew he wouldn’t stand a chance against his opponent. Sawa stretched out a little in preparation for the next phase of Attack Plan Delta, egging Cypher on to proceed with it since he was getting tired of waiting around. He’d done well thus far, and his sacrifice wouldn’t be all for nothing. A smile of admiration crossed Regina’s face at that, she would certainly look forward to the day that she and him would be able to fight one-on-one from here on out.
】☆ ☆

(( Outrageously Overpowered Caterpies: -----------))

{Battle Summary}
Alright, trainers! Let’s get ready to rumble!

Bastien sent out Sawa!

Sawa
Level 8
160 HP
Fake Out
Tackle
Helping Hand
Low Kick

Roxas sent out Siren!

Siren
Level 6
120 HP
Wrap
Water Gun
Water Sport

Round 01… FIGHT!!

Sawa used Fake Out!

Siren took 40 damage! (80/120)

Siren flinched and couldn’t move!

Sawa is unaffected by Siren’s Cute Charm ability!

Round 02!

Sawa used Low Kick!

Siren took 100 damage! (0/120)

Siren fainted!

Round 03!

Roxas sent out Cypher!

Cypher
Level 13
260 HP
Zap Cannon
Psybeam
Nasty Plot
Conversion 2

Cypher used Conversion 2!

Sawa’s last used attack was Fighting type!

Cypher became Ghost type!

Sawa used Low Kick!

Cypher was unaffected!

Round 04!

Cypher used Zap Cannon!

Sawa took 120 damage! (40/160)

Sawa was paralyzed!

Sawa was able to move this turn!

Sawa used Tackle!

Cypher was unaffected!

Round 05!

In progress…

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 13 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 6/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 18 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 6/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │11/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│1/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │14/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 13 │ 260/260 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │3/18 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Drain Punch (75 ; User restores ½ damage dealt in HP) ; Bounce (85 ; User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image National Pokedex User Image Xtransceiver User Image Badge Case
User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Sitrus Berries x5 User Image Lum Berries x5 User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Kogamo 11

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:09 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rave was ecstatic at the prospect of making new friends, happy to hear that Chatta was much like Ammy herself in that he liked making friends. Spice liked to brag but she was still nice, which was good to hear. "Heehee~ Oh I'm so glad to hear that. You know for the longest time it's just kinda been Roxas, Cypher and I. We hung out together but Cypher was really odd and Roxas had to fix it. We kinda found it in a dump heap and it was really sad you know? Even though it's a robot, it's still a pokemon. Luckily Roxas found it and fixed it up, now look how awesome it is~" Rave watched with awe as Cypher shot a powerful Zap Cannon at Sawa. "Then Roxas wanted to become a trainer, so we went and got her registered and she picked up Zelda, but Zelda's kind of snobbish, but it's really funny when I tease her cause she gets all angry and huffy." The Noibat giggled gleefully. "And then we met Siren, but Siren is pretty shy so she's been hard to make friends with, and then Roxas got a new pokemon a little while ago, but I haven't met him yet, so it's been kind of hard to make friends. I'm sure glad I got to meet you though~" Rave chirped happily and wrapped her wings around Ammy to give the Fennekin a great big bat hug. She then retold the tale of her experience with the Crystal Shard she'd found when she was little and still living in her home cave, which Ammy seemed to find pretty interesting, seeming to want to find one of those multi colored rocks so she could look pretty too. "Yeah! but just be sure to have something tastier to eat afterwards, because those rocks taste awful...." Rave shook her head and shuddered. It seemed she wasn't the only one who had eaten something strange though, Ammy told a story of how she'd found a mushroom on the ground and ate it but got food poisoning and had to take medicine, but because of that she'd learned a cool new attack, demonstrating it without actually using it, which Rave found highly amusing. "Ahhh! Oh nooo~ Don't use it on me! Hahahah~" She giggled, covering herself in mock defense as Ammy "bwaaahed" her pretend Gunk Shot out with a dramatic pose. "That's really neat! I'm sorry you got food poisoning though, I guess you can't always get cool things without some drawbacks, but at least you're feeling better now. I'll keep an eye out for any mushrooms, but maybe I'll sniff it first to make sure it's okay to eat, or maybe just nibble a little at a time." Rave suggested thoughtfully, unaware of the Ryou's amusement towards their rather childish conversation.

Roxas rolled her eyes at Bastien's remark, allowing his Tyrogue to phase through Cypher again as it attempted to Tackle it. Now it was fairly obvious that Cypher had become ghost type, but Roxas still wouldn't say anything to confirm it in case Bastien had any lingering doubts. Sawa jumped back, having spent his turn making sure that Cypher was ghost type, a noble sacrifice she supposed, but he wasn't going to survive another hit. This little punk was going to go down hard for what he'd done to Siren, Roxas would make damn sure of it. Sawa's fiery gaze was met with Roxas' own hardened glare as he insulted her again out of pure defiance. "You weren't acting in self defense, that was outright brutality." Roxas said calmly, but the anger hidden behind the falsely calm tone was still very evident. "Allow me to show you the difference!!!" Roxas pointed her finger at Sawa once again, and Cypher shot a Psybeam towards Sawa. Surely now the Tyrogue was down? Roxas would be impressed if it wasn't, but for now she waited to see the result of her plan before making her next move. Part of her wanted to switch Cypher out and give the Porygon a break, but another part of her worried about the rest of her team. None of them were quite as strong as Cypher, and Bastien was a tough opponent, she couldn't lie, but exactly how tough was he...?

[Battle Synopsis]

Round O1

Sawa used Fake Out!
                                                      Siren took 40 damage!
                                                      Siren at 80/120HP

Cute Charm did not activate

Siren Flinched!

Round O2

Sawa used Low Kick!
                                                      Milotic weight; 357 lbs, low kick does 100 damage!
                                                      Siren Fainted!

Round O3

Sawa's last attack was Fighting Type!

Sawa used Low Kick!
                                                      It doesn't effect Cypher...

Round O4

Cypher used Zap Cannon!
                                                      Sawa took 120 damage!
                                                      Sawa at 40/160HP

Sawa was Paralyzed!

Sawa used Tackle!

Round O5

Cypher used Psybeam!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      65 x 2 = 130 total damage
                                                      Sawa Fainted!

[In Progress...]

- - Where am I...?: South Lumiose City
                                                      - - Who's With Me...?: Cypher, Rave, Bastien, Chrysanthemum
                                                      - - Team OOB: User Image User Image
                                                      - - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 10/5 Pokemon Encounter | 17/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 32/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎♥︎-- 2/10 for 4th ♥︎
                                                      - - The Puppet Master Says: Want to know Roxas's story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Jolly Nature, A bit hyper, Likes Music | 12/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 13 | 260/260 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 3/18 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 2/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 8 | 160/160 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 10/18 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 6 | 0/120 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 11/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 9/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 1/10 Chance of confusion)

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Headset Communicator/Pokespeak Translator

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 5

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bug Badge

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam
                                                      -TM 83 Infestation

Kogamo 11

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

teal - duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:22 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈
xxxxxxxxxxxx(xFLEDGLINGxT R A I N E Rx)xxxxxxx

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

There was a lot of feeling behind the blonde's words. Even if he hadn't managed to rile up Siren earlier, he definitely had an effect on Roxas. Eyes never flinching away from her, Sawa placed his arms in front of him, preparing for another zap of electricity. "Stop telling me you'll hurt me and HURT ME ALREADY!" He didn't have to ask twice. Roxas had already given the command, and another attack- one quite different than the one Sawa had been expecting- came rushing at him. A colorful beam of light that engulfed his body and pushed him back, assaulting his mind with terrible images and pain. The Tyrogue grit his teeth at first to keep from yelling, but couldn't for long; his head felt like it was going to explode. Howling from the excruciating pain, Sawa flew back and rolled heavily to the ground in front of Bastien. "M-my head...!!!" Stuck in a crumpled heap, Sawa could no longer stand.

"B-bwaaaaagh!? What the heck was that psychedelic ray just now? It didn't even look like it hurt Sawa... What is that thing? It's way too strong!"

Having fully expected this outcome, Bastien's reaction was quiet but easily noticeable. The boy clenched his fists and winced... It never felt good to see Pokemon get hurt. Roxas was wrong, from Bastien's point of view. Self-defense and brutality went hand-in-hand. They'd had no way of knowing if Siren was holding back some sort of secret power. There were risks in battling, and Bastien knew better than to underestimate even a feeble Magikarp. It may have been brutal, but the young man swore that he would never ever hold back. After all, his Pokemon were on the line as well. That was perfectly clear now, as he saw Sawa writhing in pain. "...You did good, Sawa. Come back." As he recalled his wounded Tyrogue, the last thing Cypher and Roxas would see was his piercing, ever-determined gaze. Tyrogues never stopped fighting, even if they'd lost. He'd passed his spirits on to the rest of the team now, and it was up to them to take down Cypher and whatever else Roxas had up her sleeve.

But... What came next? It was beginning to dawn on Bastien that he had no counters to a Ghost-type Pokemon. Bao and Spice were both vulnerable to Cypher's Zap Cannon, and if he did manage to hit the dang thing, it might just change types again. Furrowing his brow, Bastien tossed out his go-to Pokemon: Bita.

"...Hm? So that wannabe personal trainer couldn't foot the bill, huh?" The Chespin analyzed their current situation, crossing his arms and speaking with one eye open, as if out of boredom. "This thing looks like one of those stupid dippy-bird toys." Lurching down a little into what seemed to resemble a battle stance, Bita gave Cypher the stink-eye. "Interesting."

"Be careful, Bita." Bastien was unsure of what Roxas would do next. They had to be very careful. "It's unbelievably strong. Way stronger than anything we've dealt with." Think, think... There had to be something they could do!

TURN 1
Sawa used Fake Out!
Siren took 40 damage and flinched! (80/120 HP)
Siren's Cute Charm did not affect Sawa...

TURN 2
Sawa used Low Kick, the fiend!
Siren took 100 damage and fainted! (-20/120 HP)

TURN 3
Cypher became Ghost Type!
Sawa used Low Kick, but it doesn't affect Cypher...

TURN 4
Cypher used Zap Cannon!
Sawa was paralyzed, but is still able to move this turn.
Sawa used Tackle, but it doesn't affect Cypher...

TURN 5
Cypher used Psybeam!
It's super effective! Sawa took 130 damage and fainted! (-90/160)

TURN 6
Bastien sent out Bita!

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image

out of ball :: Sawa, Spice, Bita || company :: Chrysa, Blondie (Roxas) || thoughts :: This is bad... || counters :: 22/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 6/10 Heartscale --- 20/5 Wild Battle --- 31/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

- ACTIVE POKEMON -
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 0/180 HP | 0/19 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Fake Out (40 dmg, causes target to flinch if first move used, priority +3),
- Low Kick (inflicts damage dependant on opponent's weight (20/40/60/80/100/120- see masterlist)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 8 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 160/160 HP | 13/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Sing (inflicts sleep status),
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 11 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 220/220 HP | 12/21 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Bite (60 dmg, 3/10 chance to flinch target)
- Rollout (does damage over five turns (30, 60, 120, 240, 480), damage doubled if Defense Curl was used beforehand (60, 120, 240, 480, 960)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 160/160 HP | 16/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- String Shot (lowers target's speed by two stages),
- Stun Spore (paralyzes opponent)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 180/180 HP | 7/19 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),
- Water Sport (weakens the power of fire-type moves)
- Zen Headbutt (80 dmg, 1/5 chance to flinch target)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 6 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 120/120 HP | 0/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Knock Off (130 dmg, removes opponent's held item for the remainder of battle),
- Tail Whip (lowers target's defense by one stage),
- Bubble (40 dmg, 1/10 chance of lowering target's speed by one stage),

- INACTIVE -
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Cotton | Gender: Male | Level 5 | Ability: Static (3/10 chance of inducing paralysis when opponent makes physical contact with this pokemon) | Nature: Modest. Doesn't say much, as he doubts even his own intelligence and doesn't want to look stupid. Loves to chew on brightly-colored flowers. | 100/100 HP | 0/15 EXP | Holding: King's Rock (physical attacks have 1/10 chance to flinch target) | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Thunder Wave (causes paralysis),
- Thunder Shock (40 dmg, 1/10 chance of paralysis),
- Growl (lowers opponent's Attack by one stage)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 10/3
Wild Pokemon: 17/5
NPC Trainer: 25/15
Item Quest:
Eviolite: 13/30
Heart Scale: 5/10

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Amaterasu couldn’t help but grin cheerfully, feeling happy that she was now making new friends just as Rave was excited to meet some new friends herself. The Noibat vocalized how glad she was, and went on to explain a bit of backstory about herself, her trainer, and the rest of her team. She said that for the longest time, it had been just herself, Roxas, and Cypher, and they did hang out together but the Porygon Z was a little odd and Roxas had to fix it. Apparently they had come across Cypher in a dump heap, and Amaterasu frowned a little at that. ” Awwww, that’s gotta suck! Who would throw out their Pokemon like that? That’s just mean!” exclaimed the Fennekin, folding her ears back a little out of sadness on Cypher’s behalf and disdain for how he’d been throw away. However, her usual cheerful smile returned to her face as Rave said that Roxas helped to fix up the Porygon Z, watching with awe and amazement as Cypher launched a powerful-looking Zap Cannon attack at Sawa. She listened further as Rave said that Roxas then went on to get herself registered as a trainer, and that was how she’d come to acquire Zelda. Zelda was a rather prissy, snobby type, but Rave found it funny whenever she teased her because she would get all huffy and mad. Amaterasu snickered a bit at that, listening further as Rave went on, saying that Siren was rather shy and was difficult to make friends with, and she hadn’t even gotten an opportunity to meet Roxas’s latest Pokemon yet. The Fennekin smiled as the Noibat wrapped her wings around her in a hug, gently nuzzling Rave back since she couldn’t exactly return the gesture. ” I’m glad I got to meet you too~ I haven’t been able to make a lot of friends either until recently. Ryou’s a real stick in the mud when it comes to fun, Regina’s too mature for me to play with, Piper is very shy like Siren and she doesn’t talk much, and so is Kyan,” Ammy explained, her ears flattening a little in a crestfallen manner, ” Celeste is really nice, but I don’t get to see her very much… But I’m glad that I have friends like you now, it’s no fun for me to play all by myself!”
The Fennekin brightened up considerably as Rave shared her story about how she’d gotten her neon-colored patterns, finding the tale interesting and hoping to find one of those shiny color-changing rocks sometime so she could have cool colors too. She giggled a little as Rave advised her that if she did, it was best for her to eat something tasty afterwards because those colorful rocks tasted awful. ” I’ll keep that in mind! Though they probably won’t taste as bad as that medicine I had to take when I got sick,” Amaterasu input with a toothy grin, though she shivered at the mention of the medicine. That stuff was going to haunt her dreams for the rest of her life, it was just so terrible! The Fennekin went on to share her own story related to eating weird things, such as when she’d eaten that odd mushroom back in Vaniville the other day and ended up getting really sick. On the plus side, she had been granted a powerful new attack in the form of Gunk Shot, and proceeded to demonstrate the attack, without actually using it of course since she didn’t want to accidentally harm her new friend. Rave found the display quite amusing, the Noibat giggling and ‘defending’ herself as she said to not use it on her, Amaterasu laughing along with her as she wagged her tail excitedly. The little fox grinned as Rave said that it was really cool, though apologized for the Fennekin’s case of food poisoning, saying that they couldn’t get cool things without some kind of drawback. Ammy nodded gleefully as the Noibat said that she would keep an eye out for mushrooms, but she would sniff at it first to make sure it was alright or take tiny nibbles at a time. ” Good idea! Chrysa told me to bring back anything that might be edible to her first to make sure it’s okay to eat, but your method sounds great too~ In hindsight, it probably wasn’t the best idea for me to eat that mushroom all in one go,” she admitted, a sheepish grin crossing her face for a moment, ” Maybe if we find more mushrooms, we can share them with our friends! That way everyone can have strong and awesome powers~”
Chrysa watched on as Sawa’s failed Tackle attack confirmed for Bastien that Cypher was indeed the Ghost-type now, the Tyrogue waiting for the Porygon Z to finish him off after that powerful strike with Zap Cannon. It seemed Sawa and Roxas were having a bit of a standoff as they glared at each other, the Tyrogue waiting impatiently for the finishing blow from Cypher. The blonde woman spoke up, saying that he hadn’t been acting out of self-defense, that the way he’d treated Siren was outright brutality. She was clearly quite pissed despite the calm tone in her voice, and Chrysa supposed that she couldn’t blame the girl. Siren hadn’t been given a chance to fight back before Sawa had knocked her out, but it was clear that Roxas cared a lot about her Pokemon, and her natural reaction to that had been to send out her strongest Pokemon to take out the Tyrogue. Sure enough, Roxas gave the order and Cypher blasted out a Psybeam attack at Sawa, the colorful beam assaulting the Tyrogue as he yelled and was flung back from the sheer power of the attack. Chrysa had to admit, this Porygon Z had quite the arsenal of moves under its belt, first with that Conversion 2, then that wicked Zap Cannon, and now this. Still, she couldn’t help but grimace as Sawa was sent flying back, landing on the ground by Bastien and writhing in pain from the effects of Psybeam. ” Sawa is unable to battle further! Cypher wins this round!” she called out, giving a small smile as Bastien recalled his Tyrogue into his ball, ” Ya fought a great fight, little man~” With Sawa down, it was now time for one of his teammates to take up the torch and battle against Cypher. Already the Porygon Z was proving to be a tough opponent to take down, especially considering the moves it had at its disposal. Chrysa knew that based on logic and reasoning Bastien wouldn’t dare send out Bao or Spice against it, otherwise they’d get knocked out in an instant by Zap Cannon since the Porygon Z was clearly stronger and faster. So that left Suite, Bita, and Chatta that would be able to stand a chance against it…
Bastien seemed at a bit of a loss, since it was unlikely that any of his other Pokemon had anything to counter against the Porygon Z’s new Ghost typing, and it would likely change types again no matter what attack he used on it next. Clearly not wanting to take his chances, he sent out Bita to take on the duck-like virtual Pokemon. ” Bastien has chosen Bita to step up to the plate!” she declared, feeling that the Chespin was by far the best choice since his Grass-type would mitigate the damage dealt by Zap Cannon. So far, it seemed the matchup would be more ideal for Bastien, but there was always the off-chance that Cypher likely had another counter attack hidden in its programming somewhere, it hadn’t shown off its complete moveset just yet after all. Bita analyzed the situation, looking rather disinterested as he got into a battle stance, Bastien cautioning him since the Porygon Z was quite a tough opponent. Chrysa had to admit that Cypher was quite a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield, especially since it was capable of changing its type to anything that resisted or was completely immune to whatever type of attack its opponent used. She’d have to keep a note of this for later, in the event that she might end up challenging Roxas to a battle herself sometime in the future.
】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}

Bastien sent out Sawa!

Sawa
Level 8
160 HP
Fake Out
Tackle
Helping Hand
Low Kick

Roxas sent out Siren!

Siren
Level 6
120 HP
Wrap
Water Gun
Water Sport

Round 01… FIGHT!!

Sawa used Fake Out!

Round 02!

Sawa used Low Kick!

Siren fainted!

Round 03!

Roxas sent out Cypher!

Cypher
Level 13
260 HP
Zap Cannon
Psybeam
Nasty Plot
Conversion 2

Sawa used Low Kick!

Cypher was unaffected!

Round 04!

Cypher used Zap Cannon!

Sawa was paralyzed!

Sawa used Tackle!

Cypher was unaffected!

Round 05!

Cypher used Psybeam!

It’s super effective!

Sawa took 130 damage! (0/160)

Sawa fainted!

Round 06!

Bastien sent out Bita!

Bita
Level 11
220 HP
Tackle
Vine Whip
Bite
Rollout

In progress…

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 13 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 7/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 18 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 7/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │12/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│2/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │15/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 13 │ 260/260 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │4/18 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Drain Punch (75 ; User restores ½ damage dealt in HP) ; Bounce (85 ; User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Sitrus Berries x5 User Image Lum Berries x5 User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Kogamo 11

SpectralEternity

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rave nodded gravely at Ammy's sympathy towards Cypher's story. "Yeah... That really put a Combee in Roxas' bonnet." Rave nodded emphatically, but clearly the Porygon was at the top of it's game now, thanks to Roxas' help and programming genius. Cypher was quite the oddball, but Rave liked it all the same. Not to mention she was awed by Cypher's power, but then again, who wouldn't be? The Porygon was a lean mean fighting machine. Rave turned away from that battle again to explain her bit of trouble with finding friends, but that had all ended now that she had Ammy as a friend. She pulled the Fennekin into a hug and nuzzled her back happily, listening as Ammy explained how she'd had similar woes with her own team. Rave nodded sympathetically. "Well at least now we have each other, and Spice Senpai and Chatta!~" The Noibat pointed out with a smile. Ammy was fairly insistent that the medicine she'd had was probably worse than the Crystal Shard Rave had eaten. "I dunno.... That rock was pretty nasty tasting~ You'l have to let me know when you find a rock like I did and tell me which is worse." Rave chuckled, looking thoughtful as Ammy suggested they find mushrooms to share with friends. "Yeah! Mushroom hunt~ Mushroom hunt~" Rave chanted happily.

Sawa clearly hadn't known just what he was asking for, expecting another Zap Cannon, but Roxas had something different in mind, planning on paying back Siren's pain in full. Cypher's Psybeam fired causing the Tyrogue to fall back, writhing in pain from the mental damage the Psybeam was causing. He didn't get back up, Roxas almost dared him to try, tempted to by the wild look in the Tyrogue's eye as he was reluctantly returned to his pokeball. Sawa had spirit, Roxas would give him that, but right now he was down for the count, and that was all that mattered to her. "Target defeated. Awaiting orders, Master Roxas." Cypher announced cryptically. The blonde gave a nod to her pokemon, about to call it back, but Bastien looked ready to send out his next pokemon, so Roxas let him go first. He sent out a Chespin, Bita, as he'd called it. Sawa, Bita, Spice... Roxas was starting to sense a theme here... She smirked in amusement. How cute, matching names. Her attention was turned to Bita however as he insulted Cypher's appearance. "Watch your mouth rodent." Roxas scowled, already having a sort of vendetta against Chespin in the first place, and Bita's attitude certainly wasn't helping her opinion of the species.

After a bit of debate, Roxas turned to Cypher. "Disengage battle mode. You're swapping out." Cypher shuddered and made a light beeping noise, it's body seeming to relax as it hovered backwards to Roxas' side and floated around in small circles. "Shooooon~ Shoooooon~ Battle mode disengaged, entering standby moOO0oode~" Cypher's true glitchy nature started to break loose, and Roxas couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the Porygon. She loved the odd little bot, quirks and all. "Rave, it's your turn." Roxas called to the Noibat, who was still chittering away excitedly with her new Fennekin friend. "Huh? Aw, do I gotta...?" She pouted, having enjoyed talking to Ammy. Roxas sighed, fearing that would be the Noibat's response. Rave saw the slight annoyance on Roxas' face and took that as a 'yes', and looking apologetically to Ammy, she fluttered into the air. "Alright, I guess that's my cue. Wish me luck!~" Rave chirped, making her way back to Roxas and facing Bita with a toothy grin. "Hi! Hi! I gotta fight you now but I hope we can be friends when all of this is over~ You, me, Ammy, Spice Senpai, and Chatta! But yeah, right now it's fightin' time so put up your dukes mister~" Rave chirped, flapping her little wings to try and keep balanced but she was a little wobbly.

[Battle Synopsis]

Round O1

Sawa used Fake Out!
                                                      Siren took 40 damage!
                                                      Siren at 80/120HP

Siren Flinched!

Round O2

Sawa used Low Kick!
                                                      Siren Fainted!

Round O3

Sawa used Low Kick!

Round O4

Cypher used Zap Cannon!
                                                      Sawa took 120 damage!
                                                      Sawa at 40/160HP

Sawa was Paralyzed!

Sawa used Tackle!

Round O5

Cypher used Psybeam!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      Sawa Fainted!

[Intermission]

Bastien sent out Bita!
                                                      Roxas swapped to Rave!

Round O6

[In Progress...]

User Image

- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 11/5 Pokemon Encounter | 18/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 33/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎♥︎-- 3/10 for 4th ♥︎
                                                      - - The Puppet Master Says: Want to know Roxas's story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Jolly Nature, A bit hyper, Likes Music | 13/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 13 | 260/260 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 4/18 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 2/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 8 | 160/160 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 11/18 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 6 | 0/120 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 12/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 10/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 1/10 Chance of confusion)

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Headset Communicator/Pokespeak Translator

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam
                                                      -TM 83 Infestation

Kogamo 11

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:57 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bita was at a loss, at first. He hadn't been filled in on Roxas and her translator, so his initial reaction to her response was a quirked eyebrow. "That's even more interesting. What a weirdo." The Chespin was more than ready to take on Cypher, but it seemed Roxas had other plans. She recalled the strange creature to her side... Sawa hadn't even managed to hurt it at all. That honestly kind of made Bita a little angry at both the Tyrogue and the PorygonZ that managed to make such short work of him. "Tch," Bita pouted at this, waiting for whatever this chick decided to throw at them. He wasn't a big talker like Sawa was once things got going, so that was one thing Roxas wouldn't have to worry about. What she would have to worry about, though, was the barrage of attacks that this little rodent would be using very soon... And against her Noibat, it seemed. An even more colorful critter than Cypher made its way over to Roxas before facing Bita. She was so nice... Why? This was a battle. Why were all these Pokemon so damn eager to shoot the breeze and be friends? "Don't have to tell me twice," Bita said calmly to Rave before waiting for confirmation from Bastien to begin.

"Rollout, Bita!"

The instant Bastien gave his command, Bita was on the warpath, sprinting towards Rave and glaring daggers at the bat. Mid-stride, the Chespin hopped up a little and rolled into a ball faster than the naked eye could see, swerving and curving his trajectory to try and throw off Rave a little. His head slammed into Rave, the spines on his hat making him not unlike a swinging morning star. With his first attack finished, Bita rolled back to his original position. Rollout took a bit to get going, but once it did, things would get ugly for Rave and the rest of Roxas' team.

"Stay on your guard, Bita." If Roxas had switched from Cypher to something else, then that probably meant she had other powerful Pokemon. Bastien hated to admit it, but he may have been losing now that the scales had tipped in the blonde's favor. He had to tip them back no matter what, and no matter how brutal or cruel he may have seemed. Glancing at the crowd, he noticed they didn't have a problem with it; they were cheering and carrying on, making things quite difficult for the young man.

"Man, these chicks have really strong Pokemon! I didn't even see that Chespin move!"

"C-CHICK! SINGULAR CHICK! THERE'S ONLY ONE CHICK!" Bastien stomped his foot, snarling and getting flustered almost comically at the two men watching him. Bita thwapped him on the leg to return his attention to the fight, and Bastien reluctantly did so, his face tinted a rosy-red now.

TURN 1
Sawa used Fake Out!

TURN 2

TURN 3

TURN 4
Cypher used Zap Cannon!

TURN 5
Cypher used Psybeam!

TURN 6
Bastien sent out Bita!
Roxas recalled Cypher and sent out Rave!
Bita used Rollout!
It's super effective! Rave took 60 damage! (80/140)

out of ball :: Sawa, Spice, Bita || company :: Chrysa, Blondie (Roxas) || thoughts :: This is bad... || counters :: 23/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 7/10 Heartscale --- 21/5 Wild Battle --- 32/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

- ACTIVE POKEMON -
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 0/180 HP | 1/19 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Low Kick (inflicts damage dependant on opponent's weight (20/40/60/80/100/120- see masterlist)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 8 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 160/160 HP | 14/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 11 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 220/220 HP | 13/21 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Rollout (does damage over five turns (30, 60, 120, 240, 480), damage doubled if Defense Curl was used beforehand (60, 120, 240, 480, 960)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 160/160 HP | 17/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Stun Spore (paralyzes opponent)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 180/180 HP | 8/19 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 6 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 120/120 HP | 1/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Knock Off (130 dmg, removes opponent's held item for the remainder of battle),

- INACTIVE -
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Cotton | Gender: Male | Level 5 | Ability: Static (3/10 chance of inducing paralysis when opponent makes physical contact with this pokemon) | Nature: Modest. Doesn't say much, as he doubts even his own intelligence and doesn't want to look stupid. Loves to chew on brightly-colored flowers. | 100/100 HP | 0/15 EXP | Holding: King's Rock (physical attacks have 1/10 chance to flinch target) | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
SpectralEternity

teal - duck

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:50 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 11/3
Wild Pokemon: 18/5
NPC Trainer: 26/15
Item Quest:
Eviolite: 14/30
Heart Scale: 6/10

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Amaterasu frowned as Rave nodded gravely in response to her sympathy regarding Cypher’s story. She’d heard many different stories before about how people abandoned their Pokemon, for one reason or another, and being thrown out into a dump heap was just terrible… The Fennekin really hoped that she wouldn’t end up being left behind by her trainer, she just didn’t know what she would do, even though she felt that she wouldn’t have to worry about that at all. Chrysa was a very good trainer, and always seemed willing to forgive no matter how bad or how often Amaterasu screwed up. She nodded in response as Rave agreed, saying that the way Cypher had been treated before really put a ‘Combee in Roxas’ bonnet’, but the Porygon Z looked a lot better now as it displayed its excellent skills in battle. Amaterasu marveled at Cypher’s power as it followed up that wicked Zap Cannon with a Psybeam, though she couldn’t help but feel bad for Sawa for being on the receiving end of such brutal attacks. She smiled as Rave then hugged her, the Fennekin nuzzling her since she couldn’t exactly hug the Noibat back, explaining how she’d had similar experiences to Rave’s in regards to finding new friends. She smiled warmly as the Noibat pointed out that they now had each other, along with Chatta and Spice. ” Yeah~ We’re all gonna be the best of friends, I just know it!” Ammy yipped back happily, wagging her tail rapidly in response. As the topic shifted, the Fennekin was insistent that she doubted anything could taste any worse than the bitter medicine she’d had to take when she’d gotten food poisoning. Rave looked thoughtful, saying that the rock she’d eaten that made her so colorful looking had tasted pretty bad too. Amaterasu giggled as the Noibat suggested that she try one of those colorful rocks when she found one and tell her which one was worse. ” Heehee~ Sure, I definitely will!” she responded in a light tone, wondering for a moment where she could even find one of those rocks. When the Fennekin suggested that she and Rave look for mushrooms to give to their friends and teach them all awesome moves, the Noibat seemed excited at the idea as she chanted about their mushroom hunt.
With Sawa down, Bastien’s next choice to battle was Bita, which Chrysa believed was the most logical since he wouldn’t be taken down so easily by Cypher’s Zap Cannon. The Chespin seemed relatively unimpressed by his opponent as he got ready to fight, apparently having said something insulting that Roxas had picked up on as she told him to watch his mouth. Maybe sometime in the future she could get one of those earpiece devices that translated Pokespeak… Sure she always had Celeste around to translate what other Pokemon said for her, but she wouldn’t always have the Sylveon out and it would be convenient for her to have one of those little devices on at all times. Nonetheless, she watched on as Roxas seemed to be debating for a moment or so, before recalling Cypher to her side. The Porygon Z shuddered and made beeping sounds as it relaxed its body, hovering backwards off the field and to his trainer. The blonde then called out for her Noibat, Rave, to come to the battlefield, though Chrysa couldn’t help but chuckle a little at the Noibat’s reluctance to battle. It seemed that Rave had been having a good time chatting with Amaterasu, though the annoyed look on Roxas’ face said that her orders were not to be ignored. The Fennekin’s ears flattened in disappointment that her friend had to go battle, smiling and waving her tail as Rave said to wish her luck.
” Good luck, Rave! I’ll be cheering for you!” Ammy called out as Rave fluttered her way towards the field, taking up her position where Cypher had stood, or rather floated, moments ago.
Chrysa gave a small smile, noticing Amaterasu’s disappointment that her friend had to go for now, gently patting her lap as she nodded to the Fennekin. ” Your new friend will do great in battle, I just know it~ Here, ya can come and hang out with me for a while~” she offered lightly. Ammy’s ears perked back up again, and she wasted no time accepting the invitation as she padded over and leapt up onto Chrysa’s lap. Curling herself into a small ball, the Fennekin lay herself down in a comfortable position while being able to keep her eye on the battlefield. She smiled as Rave laid down her battle greeting, saying that she hoped they could all be friends when the fight was over, and that it was fighting time now so he better be ready. Bita, on the other hand, didn’t look very keen on the idea as the next round of attacks began.
Chrysa lay back a bit in her chair, watching the fight as she gently stroked the head of the little fire fox that lay in her lap, Bastien calling out for Bita to start with a Rollout attack. The Chespin sprinted towards Rave at an alarming pace, seeming to curl up into a ball as he then shot forward with enough speed to rival a bullet being shot out of a gun. The redhead blinked in amazement at how quickly Bita moved, slamming right into the Noibat before rolling back to his former position. Even though it was only the first turn before Rollout really got going, it didn’t look like Rave was going to enjoy the damage it had dealt. Amaterasu winced visibly at Bita’s brutal attack, feeling somewhat relieved to see that Rave was still standing. But another attack like that, and the Noibat could very well be done for if she didn’t have anything to counter it or if Roxas was willing to risk switching out.
” Ooooo, ouch! That looked like it really hurt… Rave, are you okay?” Amaterasu called out, concerned for her new Noibat friend as she watched the battlefield with worried eyes. Ryouichi quirked an eyebrow, quite impressed by the speed with which Bita moved and delivered that blow… The Chespin had clearly gotten quite a bit stronger as of late, who knows what other devastating attacks he just might have in his arsenal. Regina seemed just as impressed as well, rather disappointed that she hadn’t gotten to see more of what Cypher was capable of but Bita was proving to be quite the battler as well. ” My oh my~ Now that’s the kind of strength and speed I like to see,” she admonished with a grin, quite interested to see how this battle would turn out. So far, both Bastien and Roxas had at least one Pokemon on each of their teams knocked out, so it was essentially still anyone’s battle at this point in time. The Mega Lopunny was quite interested to see how this fight would turn out, and see what other kinds of potentially powerful Pokemon Roxas had with her.
Chrysa wasn’t really paying much attention to the crowd, far too focused on the intensity of the battle as she scratched Ammy behind the ears, using a free hand to reach for Piper’s Pokeball and return the Noivern. She figured that it would be best to not keep her out here, especially considering the rather large crowd that the battle had managed to draw like Combees to honey. She could hear the crowd cheering and shouting, rooting for either side as they all stood back and watched the show. Someone among the masses spoke up, commenting about the really strong Pokemon the ‘chicks’ were using, exclaiming at Bita’s speed when the Chespin had used Rollout moments earlier. Chrysa couldn’t help but chuckle a little as Bastien hollered at the two men nearby, correcting them by saying that there was only one chick. She knew well by now that he absolutely hated being referred to as girly because of his appearance, though she just couldn’t help but be a bit amused at his reaction as he stomped his foot, blushing heatedly as he glared at the men. ” Well, technically it’s still chicks, because I’m here too~” the redhead added with a chuckle, even though she wasn’t technically participating in the battle, just refereeing for it. Thankfully, Bita hit him on the leg to get his attention back on the battle, and Bastien reluctantly directed his attention away from the crowd and back towards Rave and Roxas. Chrysa glanced curiously towards the blonde, wondering what she was going to do next. Rollout could deal some serious damage, to Rave and to Roxas’ whole team in general if it wasn’t stopped somehow before it gained more momentum. Unless the blonde had some sort of strategy to counteract it, she would either have to try to switch out or let Rave potentially take the fall to prevent another one of her Pokemon from taking a lot of damage.
】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}

Bastien sent out Sawa!

Sawa
Level 8
160 HP
Fake Out
Tackle
Helping Hand
Low Kick

Roxas sent out Siren!

Siren
Level 6
120 HP
Wrap
Water Gun
Water Sport

Round 01… FIGHT!!

Sawa used Fake Out!

Round 02!

Sawa used Low Kick!

Siren fainted!

Round 03!

Roxas sent out Cypher!

Cypher
Level 13
260 HP
Zap Cannon
Psybeam
Nasty Plot
Conversion 2

Sawa used Low Kick!

Cypher was unaffected!

Round 04!

Cypher used Zap Cannon!

Sawa was paralyzed!

Sawa used Tackle!

Cypher was unaffected!

Round 05!

Cypher used Psybeam!

It’s super effective!

Sawa fainted!

[Intermission]

Bastien sent out Bita!

Bita
Level 11
220 HP
Tackle
Vine Whip
Bite
Rollout

Roxas switched Cypher out for Rave!

Rave
Level 7
140 HP
Screech
Supersonic
Tackle
Leech Life

Round 06!

Bita used Rollout!

It’s super effective!

Rave took 60 damage! (80/140)

In progress…

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 13 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 8/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 18 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 8/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │13/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│3/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │16/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 13 │ 260/260 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │5/18 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Drain Punch (75 ; User restores ½ damage dealt in HP) ; Bounce (85 ; User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

Kogamo 11

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Rave, while disappointed that she had to be called into battle and away from her new friend, gave Ammy a large grin at the Fennekin's encouragement as she promised she would be rooting for her. "Thanks Ammy!~" Seeming satisfied with this Rave maneuvered her way in front of Roxas and prepared to battle with Bita. She all too happily introduced herself to the Chespin, hoping that after they'd battled they could be friends, but right now they were opponents, so she playfully warned him to put up his dukes. The Chespin calmly replied that he didn't need to be told that twice, attacking her soon after without hesitation as his trainer called out an attack. Rave was rather quickly pummeled, which she had somewhat expected but wow this grass type was really fast! The Noibat practically felt the wind knocked out of her as the Chespin's spines prodded her small body and the smack sent her to the ground. "Oof...!" Rave coughed, but blinked and shook herself off, managing to take to the air again not long after Ammy worriedly called out to her to find out if she was alright. "N-no worries! I'm alright!" Rave called back, sounding a little shaken, but she would manage, her peppy optimism pulling through. "An estimate of 42% stamina reduction, give or take 1.3%. Rave's vitals are unharmed. No status conditions inflicted." Cypher confirmed for Ammy, apparently having been intently watching the battle from the sidelines. Rave seemed mildly interested in her statistics, but she was more focused on Bita. "Wowza! You sure are strong mister~" Rave complimented Bita with a cheerful grin, seeming rather unfazed by the Chespin's animosity.

"Tch." Roxas frowned. She didn't expect the Chespin to have a move like Rollout under it's belt. Rave would be in trouble if Bita was able to keep pulling those out in succession. She had a solution for that, but before she could command Rave, a commentary caught both Bass and Roxas' ears, how the chicks had some really strong pokemon. Roxas smirked as Bastien got all aggravated over it, though she did kind of feel bad for the poor guy. Wasn't his fault he just looked naturally girly. Their referee girl tried to make it not sound quite as bad, pointing out that she was a girl, so chicks didn't necessarily have to include Bastien in the mix. "A nice thought Ref, but you aren't battling, so that comment didn't include you." Roxas grinned cheekily.

"Wait, that girl's a dude...?" "Which one?" "The one with the green hair idiot!" "What?! It's hard to tell okay???"

Roxas narrowed her eyes, growing annoyed with the peanut gallery. "Oi, lay off will ya?" Roxas snapped. She didn't feel particularly insulted with being confused with a male gender, she could care less what gender she was labeled as, but it was clearly getting on Bastien's last nerve. Roxas briefly wondered what his beef was, but she supposed it didn't matter, he was getting distracted from their battle, and Roxas wanted his focus on her, not the crowd. That was the whole point of getting him so riled up earlier. "Rave, give that wannabe Rattata a headache he won't soon forget." Rave unfortunately wasn't quite on the same wavelength as Roxas though, staring at her blankly and cocking her head to one side in confusion. "...Eh?" Roxas sighed. "Supersonic Rave, use Supersonic...." Roxas muttered. She really needed to work on battling with her other pokemon. "Oooooh! Well why didn't you just say so silly~" Rave chirped, turning back to face Bita and opening her maw to let out a shrill screech to daze and confuse Bita, which would hopefully prevent it from landing any more of those Rollout attacks.

[Battle Synopsis]

Round O1

Sawa used Fake Out!
                                                      Siren took 40 damage!
                                                      Siren at 80/120HP

Siren Flinched!

Round O2

Sawa used Low Kick!
                                                      Siren Fainted!

Round O3

Sawa used Low Kick!

Round O4

Cypher used Zap Cannon!
                                                      Sawa took 120 damage!
                                                      Sawa at 40/160HP

Sawa was Paralyzed!

Sawa used Tackle!

Round O5

Cypher used Psybeam!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      Sawa Fainted!

[Intermission]

Bastien sent out Bita!
                                                      Roxas swapped to Rave!

Round O6

Bita used Rollout!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      30 x 2 = 60 total damage
                                                      Rave at 80/140HP

Rave used Supersonic!
                                                      Bita was Confused!
                                                      Bita will be confused for 4 Rounds

Round 7

[In Progress...]

User Image

- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 12/5 Pokemon Encounter | 19/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 34/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎♥︎-- 4/10 for 4th ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Jolly Nature, A bit hyper, Likes Music | 14/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 13 | 260/260 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 5/18 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 2/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 8 | 160/160 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 12/18 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 6 | 0/120 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 13/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 11/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 1/10 Chance of confusion)

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam
                                                      -TM 83 Infestation

Kogamo 11

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

teal - duck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:37 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

"A-ahp, sorry, Chrysa! Aheheheh...!" In all the excitement, Bastien had neglected to add Chrysa to the 'chick' count. "Whatever the case, the fact of the matter is that I'm a dude! Clear as day!" The green-haired trainer furrowed his brows and stuck out his lip, doing his best to ignore the crowd and get this battle over with. It surprised Bastien a great deal to hear his opponent stand up for him... If only to get his attention back on their little squabble. The next attack was coming, this time in the form of Supersonic. He rummaged around in his brain for a moment, trying to remember just what that attack did... And when it clicked, Bastien panicked. To be on the receiving end of something like that would surely put Bita's brave assault to an end! "Oh, no-!" Bastien's hands flew to his ears, clamping down tight over them to lessen the pain from Rave's screech. At least it hadn't come from the Noibat's ears... That would have probably taken out the entire street. "Bita, are you--"

The Chespin had reacted similarly, but less quickly. When Rave had ceased her screeching, the sound was still echoing through his ears... And not only that, but his vision was blurry. His head stung like nothing he'd ever felt before. This was much different than an external injury! "What's with you...? Why are you..." All around Bita, there were fluttering Noibats. Everywhere he looked was the bright face of his opponent. "Why are you everywhere!?" His initial confidence had been shaven away quite quickly, leaving a paranoid rodent with a serious headache. Jumping up, Bita swiped at several of the Raves, but only connected with the air. For the first time since he'd left the lab with Bastien, Bita was afraid.

Bastien was no less afraid. To everyone but Bita, it appeared as though the Chespin had lost his marbles. He was flailing his arms and attacking nothing, growling in every direction. The expression on his face was that of severe distress and anger, and it made Bastien angry, too. "B-Bita, calm down... S-stop! Please stop it!"

"First you told me to calm down, then you said to get angry, and now you're telling me to calm down again! What do you want!? I'm doing my best!"

The realization hit Bastien like a truck, quite suddenly. "I... I don't know what to do..." Were they in over their heads? It seemed like Roxas had a counter for every move they made. Just how many more Pokemon did the blonde have that could make Bastien and his team twist and fold like this? Clutching at his father's necklace that had been shoddily pieced back together, he attempted to think rationally. Their biggest problem was Cypher, and he'd been working on a way to defeat it, but now his strongest Pokemon was panicked and confused... And Bita hadn't even trusted or liked Bastien much to begin with. Somehow, they had to make it through this until Cypher was back on the field. "D-dammit! To your right, Bita! Four o' clock!"

"FINE!" Barking angrily at his trainer, the Chespin turned and charged full force towards where Bastien had directed him. In contrast to his first attack, which had been careful and precise, Bita was now a roaring ball of rage and recklessness. He slammed his feet onto the ground, hopping up and delivering another flipping headbutt directly to Rave; he'd somehow managed to hit the dang bat. The real test, however, was if he could do it again. Recovering back to his feet, Bita's eyes scanned all around him. He couldn't tell if his attack had done any damage, and he couldn't even hear the voices of those around him anymore. The ringing in his ears was far too loud now. He began to hyperventilate, eyes tinged with fear. It didn't matter how strong he was if he couldn't even use that strength!

TURN 1
Sawa used Fake Out!

TURN 2

TURN 3

TURN 4
Cypher used Zap Cannon!

TURN 5
Cypher used Psybeam!

TURN 6
Bastien sent out Bita!
Bita used Rollout!
Rave used Supersonic!
Bita will be confused for 4 rounds.

TURN 7
Bita is confused, but is able to attack this turn!
Bita used Rollout!
It's super effective! Rave took 120 damage and fainted! (-40/140)
Bita will be confused for 3 more rounds.

out of ball :: Spice, Bita || company :: Chrysa, Blondie (Roxas) || thoughts :: This is bad... || counters :: 24/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 8/10 Heartscale --- 22/5 Wild Battle --- 33/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

- ACTIVE POKEMON -
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 0/180 HP | 2/19 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 8 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 160/160 HP | 15/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 11 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 220/220 HP | 14/21 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Shed Skin (has a 3/10 chance of healing from a status condition every turn) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 180/180 HP | 0/19 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Stun Spore (paralyzes opponent),
- Protect (protects from damage this round, chance of success decreases with repetitive use from 1/1 to 1/5 to 1/10 until another move is used, priority +4) )

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 180/180 HP | 9/19 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 6 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 120/120 HP | 2/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:

- INACTIVE -
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Worried…
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Oh dear… Bita doesn’t seem to be looking well, this could be bad…'
Counters:
Movement: 12/3
Wild Pokemon: 19/5
NPC Trainer: 27/15
Item Quest:
Eviolite: 15/30
Heart Scale: 7/10

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Although disappointed that Rave was being called to battle and they were forced to cut off their conversation, Amaterasu tried to not let it get her down too much as she assured her Noibat friend that she’d be cheering on her. The Fennekin smiled, her tail wagging cheerfully as Rave thanked her before flying out to the battlefield to greet her new opponent, Bita. While the battlers got prepared, Amaterasu was glad that Chrysa was more than willing to provide her with some company in Rave’s absence, yipping happily as her trainer assured her that her new friend would do well in battle. Ammy hoped so, though she wasn’t exactly certain of how strong Bita was since she hadn’t seen him battle before. She was about to find out, however, as the Chespin executed a super fast Rollout attack that pummeled Rave hard and quick. The Fennekin winced as the attack connected, knowing that Rock-type was very effective against a Flying-type like Noibat, Rave was not going to enjoy that damage… especially if Rollout was given the opportunity to gain more momentum. Concerned for her friend, Ammy called out to Rave, asking if she was alright, giving a happy yip in response as the Noibat confirmed that she was indeed fine, a bit shaken by Bita’s brutal blow, but fine. Cypher spoke up then, spouting out statistics about Rave that the Fennekin didn’t entirely understand, but she guessed that it was his own way of saying that her Noibat friend hadn’t sustained any major damage. ” Oh good! Thanks Mr. Robot~” Amaterasu barked gratefully, flashing a toothy smile towards Cypher before focusing her attention back on the battle. Despite the clear animosity that Bita showed towards her, Rave was clearly not going to let it get to her as she complimented his strength. Even so, the Fennekin couldn’t help but feel worried, Rave might be in trouble if Rollout managed to land another hit.
Chrysa had been much too focused on the battle to really pay much attention to the large crowd that had now amassed around them, at least until someone made a comment regarding the ‘chicks’ and how strong their Pokemon were. This, of course, really seemed to get to Bastien as he stamped his foot and growled at the guy who said it, correcting them that there was only one ‘chick’ present here. Poor Bass… he just couldn’t catch a break, not like it was his fault that he just looked girly as far as appearances went. The redhead tried to circumvent it by pointing out that she was also a girl, so ‘chicks’ didn’t necessarily have to include Bastien since he was indeed a boy. Her golden gaze went over towards Roxas as she commented that it was a nice thought, but that comment didn’t include her since she wasn’t battling. ” I know, I’m just saying, y’know~” Chrysa responded with a chuckle, reciprocating the blonde’s cheeky grin with a wide smile of her own. Her smile widened slightly as Bastien apologized for not including her into the count, casually dismissing it with a assuring wave of her hand. ” Not a problem, Bass~” she returned with a nod, not really blaming him for forgetting about her in the whirlwind of excitement that was going on around them. She had to admit, for her first time coming to Lumiose, things had already started getting crazy. Not that it was necessarily a bad thing, of course! She nodded in astute agreement as Bastien went on to say that the fact of the matter was that he was a guy. The guys in the crowd who had commented before seemed confused, one of them pointing out that the green-haired young man was clearly a dude while the other defended his argument by saying that it was hard to tell. Chrysa rolled her eyes, about to tell them to shut up with the gender-confusion comments and just enjoy the battle, though the blonde woman beat her to the punch as she snapped at them to lay off. The redhead blinked in mild surprise at that, before giving a small smile of appreciation that Roxas was helping to stand up for Bastien, even if it was only to get him to focus on the battle.
Chrysa gave a nod of agreement at Roxas’s statement, directing a steely glare in the direction of the two guys who had started the whole debacle in a manner that said ‘I better not hear another peep out of you or you’re gonna be sorry’. It was clear that these comments about Bastien’s rather girlish appearance was getting on his nerves, and the redhead was not going to stand for it if anyone insisted on continuing with them. A girl in a wheelchair might not look so intimidating at first, but Chrysa was certainly not someone to easily underestimate when she was mad. Nevertheless, she did her best to just tune out the crowd as she looked back towards the battle as Roxas commanded for Rave to use Supersonic on Bita, though the Noibat didn’t seem to quite get it at first with how she worded it as she glanced towards her trainer in confusion. Once the blonde woman clarified for her, Rave understood it at last as she opened her mouth and unleashed a shrill screech in Bita’s direction. Chrysa reacted quickly, plugging up her ears to try to block out the worst of the sound as her Pokemon followed suit, knowing that Supersonic was a sound-based move that induced confusion on anyone who heard it. Bastien had done the same as well, but Bita unfortunately wasn’t able to react in time to block out the sound as it struck him full-on. Within moments after the attack had finished, the Chespin was flailing about like a madbeast, swiping and growling at enemies that he thought were there but in actuality was simply attacking the air around him.
The redhead knew that Supersonic was a move that induced confusion on its target, and poor Bita was really experiencing the effects of the attack firsthand, looking paranoid and afraid as he tried to figure out where his opponent was. Bastien tried to get his Chespin to calm down, unsure of how to tackle this dilemma that they’d been thrust into. With Bita confused, there was no guarantee that his Rollout attacks would be able to go through, and if he couldn’t attack his opponent he would only hurt himself in the process. It would take some time for the confusion to wear off, it seemed that Bastien’s best bet was to keep pressing forward and hope that the Chespin would be able to tough it out. The green-haired boy then directed Bita of where to attack, in hopes that the Chespin would be able to actually hit his Noibat opponent this turn. Chrysa watched as Bita charged forward then, following his trainer’s direction as he ran towards Rave, rolling into a ball once again in preparation for a Rollout attack. As opposed to the careful precision that he had executed before, the Chespin had turned into a whirlwind of rage and recklessness as he launched himself forward at his opponent. In spite of his confusion, Bita managed to land yet another brutal strike on Rave, who wasn’t able to stand up to the sheer power of the Chespin’s attack as she was knocked down and back. Amaterasu’s eyes went wide with horror and shock at seeing her friend get pounded savagely and sent to the ground.
” A-Ah! Rave!!” the Fennekin barked out worriedly, wasting no time as she leapt out of Chrysa’s lap and dashed across the battlefield towards her Noibat friend. ” Ammy!” the redhead called out, though her Fennekin was already running towards the fallen Rave before she could try to stop her. Sighing softly, figuring that she’d go on and let Ammy have a moment or two with her new friend, Chrysa looked back towards the battlefield, and raised a hand up into the air. ” Rave is unable to battle further, Bita wins this round!” she called out, though her eyes were drawn towards Bita as the Chespin seemed to be getting worse as his confusion continued to last. He was starting to hyperventilate as his nerves got to him, fear clear in his eyes as they darted around, as if he was trying to figure out where everything and everyone was.
” Bass, Bita’s not looking too good there…” Chrysa spoke up, worry tingeing her voice as she gave the green-haired boy a concerned glance. Under any other circumstances, Bastien’s best bet would be to withdraw the Chespin for now so that he could recover from his confusion, and swap out another Pokemon in his place. However, if Bita was his strongest Pokemon, then he would definitely be a key player against Cypher since the Porygon Z was Roxas’ strongest on her team. If he stayed in, he might end up hurting himself more than his opponents if he couldn’t shake off the effects of his confusion, and if he switched out, there was a chance that Roxas would switch Cypher in again and they’d likely be back to square one… It was ultimately Bastien’s decision on what was to be done, of course, but either way he would be more or less trapped between a rock and a hard place. Chrysa was really worried, for Bastien as well as Bita, as she knew very well that if she was in his shoes she would want to do what was best for her Pokemon, she hated seeing any living being suffering like poor Bita was right now…
】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}

Bastien sent out Sawa!

Sawa
Level 8
160 HP
Fake Out
Tackle
Helping Hand
Low Kick

Roxas sent out Siren!

Siren
Level 6
120 HP
Wrap
Water Gun
Water Sport

Round 01… FIGHT!!

Sawa used Fake Out!

Round 02!

Sawa used Low Kick!

Siren fainted!

Round 03!

Roxas sent out Cypher!

Cypher
Level 13
260 HP
Zap Cannon
Psybeam
Nasty Plot
Conversion 2

Sawa used Low Kick!

Cypher was unaffected!

Round 04!

Cypher used Zap Cannon!

Sawa was paralyzed!

Sawa used Tackle!

Cypher was unaffected!

Round 05!

Cypher used Psybeam!

It’s super effective!

Sawa fainted!

[Intermission]

Bastien sent out Bita!

Bita
Level 11
220 HP
Tackle
Vine Whip
Bite
Rollout

Rave
Level 7
140 HP
Screech
Supersonic
Tackle
Leech Life

Round 06!

Bita used Rollout!

It’s super effective!

Rave used Supersonic!

Bita was confused! (Confusion will last four rounds)

Round 07!

Bita is confused, but can attack this round!

Bita used Rollout!

It’s super effective!

Rave took 120 damage! (0/140)

Rave fainted!

Bita is confused for 3 more rounds!

In progress…

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 13 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 9/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 18 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 9/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │14/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│4/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │17/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 13 │ 260/260 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │6/18 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Drain Punch (75 ; User restores ½ damage dealt in HP) ; Bounce (85 ; User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

Kogamo 11

SpectralEternity

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:24 am
User Image

User Image

Roxas watched the Chespin with interest as the confusion started to really get to his mind. Had he not dealt with the status effect before? Clearly not, as he growled at Rave, asking why she was everywhere at once, making a point of swiping at them all. Rave couldn't help but giggle as she watched Bita flail about, it looked pretty funny, she didn't mean any malice by giggling, nor did she realize how frightened the Chespin was, she was simply amused by the spastic thrashing he was giving the air around him. Bastien seemed at quite the loss as to what to do in this situation, feeling pretty helpless, but finally he gave a command as the Chespin drew closer to Rave, giving some clock hand direction so that the Chespin had a better idea of where the real Rave was. Unfortunatly for Roxas and her Noibat, it worked.

Bita rammed into Rave full force, knocking her down and out. The Noibat hit the ground, giving a small groan, and Ammy was quick to rush to her side, yipping worriedly. "Ouchies....." Rave grumbled, attempting to push herself up from the ground. "D-don't worry Ammy....! I'm a-alright...." Rave gave her friend a weak smile, clearly unable to battle any further, but she could probably manage to keep talking to Ammy if she lay down and rested. Roxas came forwards carefully, eyeing the Fennekin at Rave's side. "....Here...." Roxas said quietly, scooping the two pokemon up and bringing them back over to Chryssa's chair. "Look after her for me, okay Ammy....?" The blonde nodded, turning back to her battle and unclipping another pokeball from her belt. "Cypher, give me stats." Roxas insisted. "Chespin is confused, there is a 50% chance of hurting itself next round, but also a 50% chance of sucessfully attacking your next choice of pokemon." Cypher beeped. That wasn't what Roxas wanted to hear, she wanted better statistics than this, because if she sent out Cypher, he could survive the hits should the Chespin ignore it's confusion, but that would weaken her strongest team member. If she put out any other pokemon at this point though, and tried to rely on Bita hurting itself in confusion like she had with Rave, there was still a chance he could pull through and one hit KO her other pokemon with that successive Rollout attack. It was a risk she was willing to take. She believed that Rave's supersonic was strong enough to help her take this rodent down. "Alright Zelda, you're up my darling." Roxas cooed, sending out her own Fennekin. Zelda came out and shook herself off in a flurry of embers. "Hmph. About time I came out of that pokeball, just how long were you planning to stick me in there? You know I don't like cramped spaces." Roxas sighed. "I'm sorry Princess, but can you please fight for me?" Roxas insisted. "If I must." Zelda huffed, eyeing the Chespin in front of her warily.

[Battle Synopsis]

Round O1

Sawa used Fake Out!
                                                      Siren took 40 damage!
                                                      Siren at 80/120HP

Siren Flinched!

Round O2

Sawa used Low Kick!
                                                      Siren Fainted!

Round O3

Sawa used Low Kick!

Round O4

Cypher used Zap Cannon!
                                                      Sawa took 120 damage!
                                                      Sawa at 40/160HP

Sawa was Paralyzed!

Sawa used Tackle!

Round O5

Cypher used Psybeam!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      Sawa Fainted!

[Intermission]

Bastien sent out Bita!
                                                      Roxas swapped to Rave!

Round O6

Bita used Rollout!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      30 x 2 = 60 total damage
                                                      Rave at 80/140HP

Rave used Supersonic!
                                                      Bita was Confused!

Round 7

Bita is confused!
                                                      Bita used Rollout!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      60 x 2 = 120 damage
                                                      Rave Fainted!

Confusion lasted 1/4 Rounds

[Intermission]

Roxas Sent out Zelda!

Round O8

[In Progress...]

User Image

- - Who's With Me...?: Cypher, Rave, Zelda Bastien, Chrysanthemum
                                                      - - Team OOB: User Image User Image User Image
                                                      - - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 13/5 Pokemon Encounter | 20/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 35/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎♥︎-- 5/10 for 4th ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Jolly Nature, A bit hyper, Likes Music | 15/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 13 | 260/260 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 6/18 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 2/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 8 | 160/160 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 13/18 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 6 | 0/120 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 14/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 12/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 1/10 Chance of confusion)

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam
                                                      -TM 83 Infestation

Kogamo 11

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:33 am
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

He'd done it... Somehow. Rave was down for the count. The scales were getting a little more even now, but the time would come when Cypher would resume its attack. "Shuuu~..." Bastien let out a hefty sigh of relief. "You're really worrying me here, lady. My Pokemon can barely handle all these problems you're throwing at us..." While it was true that Rave was taken care of, she'd already done enough to cripple Bita. He was far too confused to continue, and Bastien knew that as soon as he looked at the Chespin. Chrysa confirmed this, causing Bastien to scratch the tip of his nose in shy recognition. "Y-yeah. Looks like I'm gonna have to rethink things, huh?" For once, Bita didn't seem too opposed to being put back in his ball. He reminded Bass of one of those traumatized kids who stayed up too late watching scary movies... Or in other words, himself when he was younger. Noticing that Roxas had sent out a Fennekin of her own, Bastien thought hard.

This would leave him with four Pokemon, and Roxas with four Pokemon at most, thought it could have only been three. Bastien wasn't sure, as Roxas seemed to keep her Pokemon on her belt, and he wasn't about to look for too long and give her the wrong idea... She had enough reasons to be mad at him already. "Okaaay, time to shake things up a little." Bastien quickly withdrew Bita and placed his pokeball into his bag before hesitantly grasping for another... This certainly wasn't going to make him look any manlier in the crowd's eyes. At this point, though, the young man felt like that didn't matter too much. Blushing, Bastien forced himself not to think about how much he hated the color pink. "Suite, it's your turn!" His next Pokemon was then thrown out and revealed to everyone... A pink puffball with bright blue eyes and a great big smile. Almost immediately, Bastien heard a few of the guys snickering and guffawing. Whatever; they wouldn't be laughing for long!

"My, my, it's awfully noisy, isn't it?" The Jigglypuff brought her hands to her cheeks, looking all around before setting her sights on Zelda. "Oooh, a battle! How exciting!" Only a few seconds out of her ball, and Suite was already putting on her ditzy act. Giggling, she waved to all of the spectators, then Roxas and Cypher, and of course Chrysa, Ammy, and Rave... And then she cast her gaze on Zelda. The Fennekin seemed to have an attitude problem, something that was readily apparent to Suite the moment their eyes met. Having already judged Zelda as someone she didn't like, Suite flashed a sadistic smirk rather subtly, only intending the Fennekin to be able to see it. Not an instant passed and Suite's face was back to its usual cheery expression. "Let's have a good, clean fight~!"

"Ohh, I know where this is going. Anytime anyone says that, they're a dirty rotten cheater. Aren't I gonna get to fight soon?" Spice spoke up again, rolling her eyes. She looked up at Bastien, wondering why he wouldn't send her out as well. She sort of wished that Bastien also had a translating device... It would've been nice to be able to express her opinions to her trainer. "Hm! Obviously, I'm being saved for last! The big finish!" Continuing on, Spice squeaked and bounced until Bastien finally picked her up. "N-no, wait, that's not--" Perhaps her shrill voice was starting to get on his nerves; the green-haired boy began scratching behind Spice's ears, turning her into content mush in his arms. "Bweehhhh~," the Azurill cooed as one of her stubby little feet kicked the air. She was now unable to focus on complaining and carrying on due to Bastien's scratching.

"Sheeeesh, you've been squeaking way too much. Be patient! You'll get your turn!" Bastien grinned. That was it... He'd been relying far too much on Bita. He had other Pokemon who were plenty capable if they worked cohesively. They were a team, not just replacements for each other. "In the meantime, though... Do what you do best, Suite!"

Suite suppressed a laugh. "Here I go~!" Not a moment later and the Jigglypuff was charging at Zelda, similar to what Sawa and Bita had done. It looked like she was about to go for a big attack--

"...I changed my mind. It's nap time, okay?"

Within a hair's breadth away from Zelda, Suite winked and inhaled deeply before chanting quietly into Zelda's ear. "Jiiiigglypuff~..." It wouldn't take much since Suite had gotten so close; it was a short tune, but effective. Even a few people in the crowd were yawning, as well as Bastien. She'd meant to keep it quiet so that everyone wouldn't just drop where they were, but a little collateral damage made things interesting... At least it did in Suite's mind. Knowing that Bastien would have her follow up with Mega Kick, Suite hopped back and balanced herself on one foot before beginning to twirl. "At least you'll be asleep, so it won't hurt so bad. Sorry~!" With that, Suite was spinning like a top. She tilted a little so that her body was approaching Zelda's, and then... BAM!

The sound of the impact of Suite's kick shook quite a few people from their slouching, Bastien and Spice included. "Hwuh...? O-oh, right. The battle!" Bastien shook his head to drive away the sudden fatigue, then watched as Suite stepped back and hopped on one leg, striking a ballerina-like pose.

TURN 1
Sawa used Fake Out!

TURN 2

TURN 3

TURN 4
Cypher used Zap Cannon!

TURN 5
Cypher used Psybeam!

TURN 6
Bastien sent out Bita!
Bita used Rollout!
Rave used Supersonic!

TURN 7
Bita used Rollout!

TURN 8
Roxas sent out Zelda!
Bastien recalled Bita and sent out Suite!
Suite used Sing!
Zelda fell asleep!

TURN 9
Suite used Mega Kick!
Zelda took 120 damage! (40/160)

out of ball :: Spice, Suite || company :: Chrysa, Blondie (Roxas) || thoughts :: This is bad... || counters :: 25/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 9/10 Heartscale --- 23/5 Wild Battle --- 34/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

- ACTIVE POKEMON -
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 0/180 HP | 3/19 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 8 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 160/160 HP | 16/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 11 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 220/220 HP | 15/21 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Shed Skin (has a 3/10 chance of healing from a status condition every turn) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 180/180 HP | 1/19 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Protect (protects from damage this round, chance of success decreases with repetitive use from 1/1 to 1/5 to 1/10 until another move is used, priority +4) )

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 180/180 HP | 10/19 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 6 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 120/120 HP | 3/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:

- INACTIVE -
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
SpectralEternity

teal - duck

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:47 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Cheerful~
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Let’s keep this ball rolling, shall we?'
Counters:
Movement: 13/3
Wild Pokemon: 20/5
NPC Trainer: 28/15
Item Quest:
Eviolite: 16/30
Heart Scale: 8/10

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 From the looks of it, Chrysa was getting the sense that Bastien would have to rethink his strategy soon. With Bita now confused from Rave’s Supersonic, there was no guarantee that his Rollouts would be able to strike his opponents. If he stayed in, chances were that he’d end up hurting himself more than his foes, but there was also no telling what Pokemon Roxas would send out next. If she sent out Cypher again, then Bita likely would have to stay in because he was the strongest on Bastien’s team and would be a key player in taking down the Porygon Z. Bastien seemed to be at a bit of a loss of what to do while his Chespin flailed about maniacally, trying to hit at his Noibat opponent when he was clearly nowhere near her. However, after a moment of collecting himself, Bastien directed the confused Bita, who wasted no time going for another Rollout attack in Rave’s general direction. He managed to shake off the worst of the affliction enough to ram into the Noibat once more, knocking her down and out much to Ammy’s dismay. Before Chrysa could stop her, the Fennekin was already leaping down from her lap and dashing towards the fallen Rave worriedly. Sighing softly, Chrysa figured it was best to let Amaterasu have a moment with her new friend, since she didn’t want to get in the center of the battle, and declared Rave unable to battle further. Looking towards Bita, however, the redhead felt that the Chespin would be unable to carry on the fight at the moment. Just seeing the look of absolute fear in his eyes was almost too much for her to withstand, as someone who hated seeing living things suffering. Bastien spoke up, addressing Roxas as he said that she was really worrying him, since his Pokemon could barely handle all of the problems her team was throwing their way.
So far, Roxas had at least two Pokemon down on her side, and the only casualty thus far on Bastien’s side was Sawa. He seemed to agree with Chrysa’s comment on Bita’s status, scratching the tip of his nose as he said that it appeared he would need to rethink things. That was true enough, it would be better for him to send out another Pokemon instead of risking Bita taking too much damage because of his confusion. Amaterasu frowned, tail hanging low between her legs as she eyed Rave with a concerned look in her eyes. The Noibat smiled weakly to her, assuring that she was alright despite the shakiness of her voice. Hearing footsteps coming towards them, the Fennekin glanced up as Roxas came towards them, and then she and Rave were being picked up from the ground by the blonde woman. Amaterasu held on tight to Roxas as they were being carried, alternating concerned glances between the woman and the Noibat. Then, the both of them were set down in Chrysa’s lap, the Fennekin looking up towards Roxas as she said to look after Rave for her until the battle was over.
” I will, m’am!” Amaterasu barked in response, nodding towards Roxas as she assumed a protective stance. Chrysa gave a small smile as the two Pokemon were placed into her lap, dipping her head towards Blondie. ” I’ll keep an eye on her for ya,” she said, watching as Roxas turned her attention back towards the battle. Glancing down towards the Pokemon in her lap, the redhead smiled towards the Noibat. ” Here, let’s get ya nice n’ comfortable, sweetie,” Chrysa said gently, carefully moving Rave so that she could lay down in a comfortable position in her lap. Once the Noibat was situated, Amaterasu curled up next to her, the Fennekin flashing a small smile towards her new friend. ” You did great out there, Rave~ Have you battled a lot before?” she asked, curious of if the Noibat had experience with fighting battles like these before. She had done quite well against Bita, Ammy had to admit, even though the Chespin had clearly been too strong for her to bring down.
Chrysa redirected her attention back to the battle as Roxas send out her next Pokemon, a Fennekin, who seemed rather relieved to be out of her Pokeball as she took on a battle stance against Bita. Bastien, of course, had other plans as he quickly withdrew Bita, sparing the Chespin from having to endure his confusion for much longer. It seemed that his next Pokemon of choice was Suite, to which a few of the guys in the crowd began to snicker and chuckle amongst themselves. Chrysa rolled her eyes at them, sure it probably didn’t help that they had already believed Bastien to be a girl at first, and now he was sending in a pink puffball with blue eyes. Still, the redhead knew better than to judge a book by its cover, and she felt certain that Suite had some tricks up her sleeve. Even though Jigglypuffs didn’t seem all that threatening appearance-wise, underestimating them could be a very costly mistake. Chrysa couldn’t help but chuckle and smile at the act Suite was performing not even five seconds after being sent out, the Jigglypuff waving towards the spectators, as well as towards Roxas and her Pokemon, and Chrysa and her own team too. Regina, who had been watching the fight with a close eye, smirked slightly as Suite locked eyes with Zelda and declared that they would have a good, clean fight. Of course, the Lopunny had a feeling that the Jigglypuff wasn’t as cute and innocent as she appeared to be, and Spice seemed to agree as she said that anyone who said something like that turned out to be a rotten cheater. Chrysa chuckled as Spice was bouncing around and nattering away, likely a bit displeased that she hadn’t been sent out for battle yet when most everyone else had gotten a chance. Though she quickly changed her tune when Bastien picked her up and began scratching her behind the ears, insisting that she be patient and that she’d get her turn soon enough before telling Suite to do what she did best.
Oh boy… that had to mean… Chrysa quickly covered her ears just in case, knowing well enough how notorious Jigglypuff were for using their singing abilities to put anyone who heard it straight to sleep. Sure enough, Suite began charging towards her Fennekin opponent, looking like she was about to tackle straight into Zelda. However, just inches before impact, the Jigglypuff stopped, took a deep breath, and sang right in the Fennekin’s ear to put her to sleep. Chrysa felt glad that she had covered her ears well before then, because she noticed a few people in the crowd had begun to yawn as the lingering effects of Suite’s song washed over them, even Bastien was starting to feel it a bit as well as he started slouching over a bit where he stood. Thank Arceus that it hadn’t been very loud at all, otherwise just about everyone within a five mile radius would’ve dropped right to the ground and fell asleep where they stood. Lowering her hands once again, Chrysa blinked in awe as Suite then twirled around like an expert ballerina, smacking into the snoozing Fennekin with a Mega Kick. The impact thankfully seemed to pull Bastien out of his slight drowsy state, quickly regaining his focus on the battle as Suite returned to her original position. ” A bit of forewarning would’ve been nice, Bass~” Chrysa said lightly with a chuckle and a grin, half-joking and half-serious. Good thing that the Jigglypuff’s song had been at a quiet but still slightly audible volume to at least put her opponent to sleep, otherwise that Sing could’ve taken out the whole block.
】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}

Bastien sent out Sawa!

Sawa
Level 8
160 HP
Fake Out
Tackle
Helping Hand
Low Kick

Roxas sent out Siren!

Siren
Level 6
120 HP
Wrap
Water Gun
Water Sport

Round 01… FIGHT!!

Sawa used Fake Out!

Round 02!

Sawa used Low Kick!

Siren fainted!

Round 03!

Roxas sent out Cypher!

Cypher
Level 13
260 HP
Zap Cannon
Psybeam
Nasty Plot
Conversion 2

Sawa used Low Kick!

Cypher was unaffected!

Round 04!

Cypher used Zap Cannon!

Sawa was paralyzed!

Sawa used Tackle!

Cypher was unaffected!

Round 05!

Cypher used Psybeam!

It’s super effective!

Sawa fainted!

[Intermission]

Bastien sent out Bita!

Bita
Level 11
220 HP
Tackle
Vine Whip
Bite
Rollout

Rave
Level 7
140 HP
Screech
Supersonic
Tackle
Leech Life

Round 06!

Bita used Rollout!

It’s super effective!

Rave used Supersonic!

Bita was confused! (Confusion will last four rounds)

Round 07!

Bita is confused, but can attack this round!

Bita used Rollout!

It’s super effective!

Rave took 120 damage! (0/140)

Rave fainted!

Bita is confused for 3 more rounds!

[Intermission]

Roxas sent out Zelda!

Zelda
Level 8
160 HP
Scratch
Tail Whip
Ember

Bastien sent out Suite!

Suite
Level 8
160 HP
Sing
Defense Curl
Pound
Mega Kick

Round 08!

Suite used Sing!

Zelda fell asleep!

Round 09!

Suite used Mega Kick!

In progress…

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 13 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 10/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 18 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 10/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │15/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│5/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │18/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 13 │ 260/260 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │7/18 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Drain Punch (75 ; User restores ½ damage dealt in HP) ; Bounce (85 ; User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

Kogamo 11

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:20 pm
User Image

User Image

As Roxas prepared for Bastien's next move with Zelda, Rave happily curled up in Chryssa's lap and made herself comfortable, especially with Ammy curled up by her side. The programmer looked over Bass with intrigue as he suggested she was really giving him problems with the powerful moves and the status effects. "Well if I'm causing you so many problems, somehow you keep on hanging around, it's kind of annoying." She grinned in spite of her comment on being annoyed. She certainly didn't look annoyed. Maybe a smirk was just permanently plastered onto her face. "Heh.... Thanks for the confidence Ammy, but I didn't do as great as I would have liked.... I barely got in my Supersonic before I was down for the count, and even that didn't get us very far....." Rave sighed, watching as Bastien simply switched out Bita to avoid the potential damage from his confusion. The choice of action somewhat annoyed Roxas as well, making Rave's only attack go to waste essentially, but she would deal with it for now, curious to see what Bass was planning.

He next sent out a Jigglypuff, which Cypher happily scanned and sent information to Roxas' headset and pokedex. Zelda wasn't at all charmed by the Jigglypuff's act, she simply shot an unimpressed look Suite's way and stuck up her nose. "Hmph." Clean fight indeed. Zelda knew that innocent face was scheming something, as if Zelda wasn't aware looks could be deceiving. The Jigglypuff certainly acted sweet, like her name implied, but Roxas had caught the sadistic smirk the pink pokemon had sent Zelda's way. She would have warned her precious fire type of the imminent danger and to be on her guard, but Suite bounced forward once Bass had gotten a handle on his squeaky little Azumarill, apparently needing reassured her that she would get a chance to fight and just needed to be patient, and sang Zelda to sleep. Though it was quiet and short, nearly everyone had become at least slightly drowsy, even Roxas, though she had tried her best to fight it. The only thing that snapped her out of the sleepy haze was when Zelda was brutally smashed with a Mega Kick. Rave seemed to wake up too, shaking her head, grimacing, and looking away. "Roxas is gonna be really mad if we lose. She doesn't like looking weak...." Rave gave her friend a sad smile as Ammy asked if she had battled a lot before this fight. "I haven't battled very much at all, just a little bit of training in Santalune Forest. I don't know why Roxas is so confident in us. To take on a random stranger she happened to bump into when we haven't even trained all that much... I feel bad that we're disappointing her, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Cypher is the only real weapon we've got." Rave sulked a bit, curling closer to Ammy.

"Zelda come on, you've got to wake up! She's gonna crush you at this rate!!" Roxas cried out desperately, but Zelda was fast asleep, and didn't seem to be waking any time soon. "s**t...." Roxas cursed under her breath. "Cypher, switch out." Roxas demanded, moving to scoop Zelda up in her arms and bring her out of danger. She didn't want to have to send Cypher out again, but they were getting massacred. Zelda was her little princess, she couldn't stand to see the Fennekin get walloped out there. Cypher was the only reliable pokemon she had in a fight it seemed, though she hated to admit it, her team was severely underprepared for a full on team fight. Hopefully Cypher could pull through for her again....

[Battle Synopsis]

Round O1

Sawa used Fake Out!
                                                      Siren took 40 damage!
                                                      Siren at 80/120HP

Siren Flinched!

Round O2

Sawa used Low Kick!
                                                      Siren Fainted!

Round O3

Sawa used Low Kick!

Round O4

Cypher used Zap Cannon!
                                                      Sawa took 120 damage!
                                                      Sawa at 40/160HP

Sawa was Paralyzed!

Sawa used Tackle!

Round O5

Cypher used Psybeam!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      Sawa Fainted!

[Intermission]

Bastien sent out Bita!
                                                      Roxas swapped to Rave!

Round O6

Bita used Rollout!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      30 x 2 = 60 total damage
                                                      Rave at 80/140HP

Rave used Supersonic!
                                                      Bita was Confused!

Round 7

Bita is confused!
                                                      Bita used Rollout!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      60 x 2 = 120 damage
                                                      Rave Fainted!

Confusion lasted 1/4 Rounds

[Intermission]

Roxas Sent out Zelda!

Bastien sent out Suite!

Round O8

Suite used Sing!
                                                      Zelda Fell Asleep!

Zelda is fast asleep...

Round O9

Suite used Mega Kick!
                                                      Zelda took 120 Damage!
                                                      Zelda at 40/160 HP

Zelda is fast asleep...

Round 1O

Roxas swapped Zelda for Cypher!

[In Progress...]

User Image

- - Who's With Me...?: Cypher, Rave, Zelda Bastien, Chrysanthemum
                                                      - - Team OOB: User Image User Image User Image
                                                      - - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 14/5 Pokemon Encounter | 21/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 36/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎♥︎-- 6/10 for 4th ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Jolly Nature, A bit hyper, Likes Music | 16/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 13 | 260/260 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 7/18 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 2/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 8 | 160/160 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 14/18 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 6 | 0/120 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 15/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 13/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 1/10 Chance of confusion)

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam
                                                      -TM 83 Infestation

Kogamo 11

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

teal - duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:26 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

Perhaps Bastien should have given a warning, but even still, he hadn't expected Suite's song to be so outreaching. A little training would take care of that; for now, though, Chrysa was right. "Eheh, sorry!" Bastien looked over; Chrysa was getting quite a collection of Pokemon situated on her lap. Roxas seemed to be okay with Rave being there with her... Bass wasn't so willing. While he wasn't particularly fond of fighting this battle, he certainly wasn't going to be overly friendly with anyone who shoved an earnest apology back in his face. Roxas then mentioned that Bastien was annoying for persevering through all of this. "You're strong. But..." Expression growing cold again, the trainer nodded firmly to her. "I'm not going to lose." He watched quietly then as Roxas brought back Zelda to send out Cypher... A move that Bastien had been waiting for. "Thought so," he muttered, swiftly reaching for Suite's Pokeball. The puff looked none too happy about being switched out, but her attacks wouldn't affect Cypher. "Good, Suite. That's fine!"

In one motion, Bastien recalled Suite and placed the ball into his bag, then pulled out another. Operation De-Cypher was about to begin.

...The title was a work in progress.

"Chatta, you're up." Tossing out what he assumed was going to be his Scatterbug, Bastien's face took on a form of mild surprise when the light cleared. There Chatta was, looking around eagerly... But now he was in a new form, one that was wrapped in some sort of shroud.

"W-why's everyone staring at me?" Chatta turned his head, noticing both Bastien and Spice watching him, and then everyone else... And then he caught notice of the floating PorygonZ. "WAAAGH-!" It was all... Twitchy! Jittering a little, Chatta turned up his eyebrows in mild fear. Bits of his shroud began flaking off, making Bastien wonder just what that thing was made out of... Perhaps it'd be best if he didn't know. First and foremost, he had to get Chatta ready.

"Chatta, are you ready?" The outcome of this battle would rely on Chatta. He was the only one who could slow Cypher down enough to allow the rest of his team time to get attacks in. Bita wasn't able to fight in his condition, Suite wouldn't be able to hit it, and Sawa was swept away like nothing. Bastien may have been leading in numbers at the moment, but things would change in the blink of an eye if Roxas managed to shut down Chatta's next attack. "Just... Do your best, Chatta. Don't be afraid and face it head-on!" There was more than a slight hint of desperation in the boy's voice.

The crowd, or at least some of it, was starting to cheer for Roxas- or more specifically Cypher- due to how the match was going currently. From a spectator's standpoint, Bass was winning by a mile. But Bastien knew just how much trouble they'd be in if they couldn't slow down Cypher. Things would flip, and then he'd surely lose. Chatta steeled himself and looked up at Cypher, not feeling confident enough to speak. He glanced over his shoulder towards Ammy and then Spice, seeking approval from them; Bastien was with him, and that should have been enough, but the bug felt that an immense amount of pressure was being placed on him. Spice gave him a hearty nod, though, which helped... If only slightly.

TURN 1
Sawa used Fake Out!

TURN 2

TURN 3

TURN 4
Cypher used Zap Cannon!

TURN 5
Cypher used Psybeam!

TURN 6
Bastien sent out Bita!
Bita used Rollout!
Rave used Supersonic!

TURN 7
Bita used Rollout!

TURN 8
Roxas sent out Zelda!
Bastien recalled Bita and sent out Suite!
Suite used Sing!
Zelda fell asleep!

TURN 9
Suite used Mega Kick!
Zelda is fast asleep...

TURN 10
Roxas recalled Zelda and sent out Cypher!
Bastien recalled Suite and sent out Chatta!

TURN 11

out of ball :: Spice, Chatta || company :: Chrysa, Blondie (Roxas) || thoughts :: I'm counting on you! || counters :: 26/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 10/10 Heartscale --- 24/5 Wild Battle --- 35/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

- ACTIVE POKEMON -
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 0/180 HP | 4/19 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 8 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 160/160 HP | 17/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 11 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 220/220 HP | 16/21 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Shed Skin (has a 3/10 chance of healing from a status condition every turn) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 180/180 HP | 2/19 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 180/180 HP | 11/19 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 6 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 120/120 HP | 4/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:

- INACTIVE -
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
SpectralEternity

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash