Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:22 pm
Hello everyone, I am the Captain of this guild and I'm glad to see that so many members joined so far.

The main RP will not be opened for some time while I wait for more members and continue reviewing profiles.

However, I will let people start RPing next week. I'll be making an announcement with all the details. So please look forward to that =D

As for the Houses do not worry ^^ I'm sure that more people will be in other houses as we receive more profiles.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:24 pm
Hi hi  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:33 pm
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301
XD seems like something my "heavy" friends would do in rl lol XD i was kinda curious if the dorms were tied to emotions like another guild i was in but i highly doubt that since Renji usually in a dorm alone since hes usually the "hey, here's a angry character... lets see who follows suit" xD Like the previous academy guild i was in was filled with either bubbly happy kids or emo kids, then Renji. Then a horde of A-holes followed suit who had a bone to pick with him xD

And.... idk i'm going for "boy"? XD and yesh, i saw your invisible small question~ X3

Steel Lapin

XD lol I hear ya. 'Cause I've a few 'heavy' friends too. But have to admit, the bread is yummy and well, free! xDDD
As for dorms...<_< -turnsright- >_> it's secret wink
And aww poor Renji. Maybe in this guild, he will have a friend or two. owo So far, I can see that there isn't only bubbly and emo type in the guild and no repetition which is overall good ^^
Xia-tian is...well despite being a girl, will act more like a boy, so I guess I would feel like rping two boys instead of one boy and one girl. lol She's a wild one, always seeking for adventure. She hardly lets fears control her

And hehe. Maybe I'm a boy...or maybe I'm a girl
Should I reveal the truth? xD

XD yeah Renji doesn't do friends, he... SOMEHOW had a gf in one guild who made him a legit better person, then she quite for some reason and yeah, that just made him even angrier XD. Closes thing he has friends now adays is "Enemys" xD.

I think i have a few adventure seakers, but there usually involved in some shady businesses XD

And i'm a boy... PROUD OF MY GENITALS! O3O

As for the dorms, i feel bad for who ever Renji has XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:58 pm
shadowabyss1301

XD yeah Renji doesn't do friends, he... SOMEHOW had a gf in one guild who made him a legit better person, then she quite for some reason and yeah, that just made him even angrier XD. Closes thing he has friends now adays is "Enemys" xD.

I think i have a few adventure seakers, but there usually involved in some shady businesses XD

Oh so he did have a girlfriend...what was she like? A patient and pure-hearted one? Just guessing. It probably took her some time to make him open up to her?

Ah sounds like you've created alot of characters over the time you're in gaia. So far, I've only five with two being gender-bended version of my first two characters.

xDDDD No man wouldn't be proud of their own. Unless of course one thinks one's a 'she' living in a body of a male.

Well my char is a girl so I doubt they would be put in the same room xD but surely she will see him around in the dorm 'cause it's co-ed. So, maybe poor Xiatian? xDDDD

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:00 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hi hi
Hello fellow crew members ^^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:07 pm
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

Oh so he did have a girlfriend...what was she like? A patient and pure-hearted one? Just guessing. It probably took her some time to make him open up to her?

Ah sounds like you've created alot of characters over the time you're in gaia. So far, I've only five with two being gender-bended version of my first two characters.

xDDDD No man wouldn't be proud of their own. Unless of course one thinks one's a 'she' living in a body of a male.

Well my char is a girl so I doubt they would be put in the same room xD but surely she will see him around in the dorm 'cause it's co-ed. So, maybe poor Xiatian? xDDDD

Not sharing any details about her ;3 all i can say is she was clever as hell XD and Renji the only character i have who has a female form, which when push comes to shove in certain guilds causes him to be a female, just piss him off XD

pretty much Renji a dominate person, even more so when making stuff his xD

I have like... 14 or so characters? roughly at least over the course of my life xD.  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:47 am
shadowabyss1301
Wait...I just notice that my male character is sharing both morning and afternoon classes with Renji O0O!!

Hayato: You're not serious...are you?

As serious as heartattack.

Hayato:....-facepalmed- great.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:50 am
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301
Wait...I just notice that my male character is sharing both morning and afternoon classes with Renji O0O!!

Hayato: You're not serious...are you?

As serious as heartattack.

Hayato:....-facepalmed- great.

Yeah, i placed him in 2 classes Renji would hate since his father choose his classes to piss him off XD

Renji: "If i don't get expelled, i will be generally shocked."  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:32 am
shadowabyss1301

Yeah, i placed him in 2 classes Renji would hate since his father choose his classes to piss him off XD

Renji: "If i don't get expelled, i will be generally shocked."

xD lol Bad father
Hayato: As long as you don't go lower than D then you should barely pass...with the help of summer classes if the school has one.

Hayato finds most of the classes here to be likeable and he likes history, but coordination is tolerable to him

Hayato: If you're going to copy works, then don't come to me. I can try to be willing to teach you, but i'm not going to get into troubles with teacher just because you're too lazy to do your work.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:14 am
Awwww another character goes to Salamence. Looks like Kingdra is at the bottom now lol  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:31 am
Alexia SeeYa
Awwww another character goes to Salamence. Looks like Kingdra is at the bottom now lol

Looks like it lol. I'm sure Kingdra will catch up soon enough. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:33 am
Hitsukei

Haha yea, hope so! Oh btw, your profile looks great ^^ nice unique character  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:44 am
Alexia SeeYa
Thank you. I'm glad the character seems unique.

I really like the personalities you gave Hayato and Xia. Their profiles are really great, too. Better than mine IMO ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:54 am
Hitsukei
Alexia SeeYa

Welcome back ^^ long time.no see  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:39 am
Hitsukei
Alexia SeeYa
Thank you. I'm glad the character seems unique.

I really like the personalities you gave Hayato and Xia. Their profiles are really great, too. Better than mine IMO ^^;

Nah, yours also are just as great as mine ^^ Though I've to say that I went and overdid the bio part. It could've been shorter ^^;;

In my opinion, all the approved profiles have unique charms to them. I can't hardly wait to meet them in rp ^^  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff