Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 777: Music Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:55 am
kalenakeeper
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea smiles and goes over to kiss her.Remeber the first time I did u froze me "  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:25 am
Yokai Yakuza
therealkiru
((Kalena has already left the room and in Grand Hall))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Not anyone, Amu. If Kelina found me, and found that I was still alive, or if the neo-organization found me, either I would have been dead or tortured for my secrets, which no one has broken me yet." she sighed

"So....yeah..." she crossed her arms
"almost anyone would have saved me, but you did and I am still very grateful for that."
She had decided that it would be best if they didn't know the truth of what happened. She remembered it all perfectly, she started to claw her arms as her heart started to ache from these bad memories.

She heard Tenebrea's voice reminding her of the first time he patted her head and she froze him. She started to think about that. Her heart started to ache less and she stopped clawing her arms, her arms showed no damage even though she had sharp nails.
"yeah...I remember." she smiled
"I was afraid to unfreeze you afterwards because you were the sweetest person I ever met and I didn't want to hurt or burn you, so we had to get someone to unfreeze you." she laughed
"aww man I was so embarrassed!"

She gently yet passionately kissed Tenebrea only thinking about the good memories and not on the bad ones.

Ash immediately covered his eyes when Dk and Tenebrea kissed.
He then turned his attention to Amu and Yama
"oh yeah! I brought prezzies. My brothers and sisters back home think you both are awesome, and they got you these" he said hopping off Amu's shoulders going out the window and came back in with a bag which contained two boxes, each containing a new keyblade charm, a large bag of candy, and a toy they wanted.

"yeah....even though I haven't been around you for a little while, one of them have....they just turn invisible when anyone looks at them....sorta a precaution....too many humans outside don't believe in dragons."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:40 pm
kalenakeeper

"Well, maybe you'll be able to make it up to me soon." Amu said, grinning widely. "I always did kinda want something to make me grow up faster. It feels like I've been ten forever."

He then looked down at Ash as he flew off and returned with presents for him and Yama. "Oh cool! Thanks Ash." The kid said, playing around with his toy.

Yama got his toy silently, it being a stuffed bear he really did want.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:29 am
kalenakeeper
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea holds her close. He could sense her stress and sent out a few calming pulses.
hehe yeah. "  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:48 am
Yokai Yakuza
therealkiru
((tried to type on my cell phone, I had it ready to post, then it went to another page, I went backwards and lost it, I messed with the wires to the dsl and its working....for now))

Dk relaxed in Tenebrea's arms. She calmed down, however memories surfaced, some too painful to hold back however she pushed them back beneath the surface. Her heart was aching from doing it.
She pushed a dream into her focus. The aching stopped.

She looked at Amu and Yama
"why...why don't you two go going your mom in the great hall. I am sure when she fights her demons, she will become one damn good keyblade master and mastery teacher." she grinned confidently

Ash smiled
"yeah, common!" he said brightly and then walked onto Yama's shoulders and laid down
"you won't lose your mom and you'll be back. Besides, im going with you guys now too!" he laughed

Dk waited for the boys to leave. She held Tenebrea close
"I was right long ago not to wield a keyblade. I don't care if I have a keyblade, I don't want to wield it."
She sounded tortured.

"I lied to the kids, but I won't lie to you. There were other wielders who knew of me, but they let me be, or worsened my predicament." she sighed
"I was a relic of the past, still alive in my armor but they though I was dead. I had almost lost my sanity....I watched wielders grow old and die. I don't know how long I was there. I still wonder how I kept my sanity, even if some of it was lost." her eyes were sad, full of hurt. She remembered every word, every action, everything.

"I am happy I am not 'Kalena' anymore...that I can be me, between the light and the dark." she looked up at him with trusting eyes. She knew she could trust him.
"Tenebrea, I do not like keyblade wielders, and yet I am here helping them. I am....confused....torn. I just know that I am safe with you and that's all I care." she calmed down completely. Things were a lot worse than she told him, but they were so painful that she could go out of control.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:40 am
kalenakeeper

"Alright! See ya, DK!" Amu said, taking Yama's hand and hurrying out of the door.

"Hi." Yama greeted Ash before being pulled along with Amu to the Great Hall.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:57 pm
kalenakeeper
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea sighs.
I felt the same way all those years I spent away from you. Even tho I was deep in my work I missed you. I had always thought you were born into the wrong race. If only I could have come sooner I could have protected you. "  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:09 pm
Yokai Yakuza

Dk nodded
"yeah. I suppose we could be called 'star-crossed lovers' " she smiled wide.
"All those years, I worked at the café.....being called just a mansion now....I always wondered if I dreamed it all but I knew deep down it wasn't a dream. That's where I learned to cook and do a lot I know now. I always hoped you'd come thru that door." she began to laugh.

"and a long time's wait, and you did. It was well worth it."
She reached for her book and pulls out a photo.

"Although I didn't really approve of it, Jaster went back in time and followed me and took this picture" he said showing her and Tenebrea together along with others, it looked more like a picture a spy would take, plus it was in black and white, but it was still a picture.

"I look so different, I was skin and bones back then. My hair was a lot shorter too" she said looking at the picture, reminiscing.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:55 pm
Yokai Yakuza

"I never really understood how people can time travel though..."
She sniffed the air
"do you smell something..." she started to cough soon after.

Sasha ran in
"Dk, you have to get out of here. Someone brought dragonbane on campus and DIZ is using the light crystals to obliterate it, but its causing the smoke."

Dk continued to cough, she took off the amber bracelet shifting into her twilight form, there was enough resistance in this form to help her last a little longer, but her dragon side was in pain.
"those idiots! I don't care if DIZ thinks he's smart, dragonbane once planted is hard to get rid of" she coughed and opened a portal running thru.

"i'll get rid of the dragonbane before she returns, if she returns that is." Sasha said to Tenebrea.
"im guessing your her boyfriend....good to finally meet you but you better go."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:56 pm
kalenakeeper
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea nods and vanishes.
(exit)  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:45 am
Yokai Yakuza

Dk teleported herself and Tenebrea into the music room. She was dizzy after that, two teleports like that in less than a hour, so she continued to hold onto Tenebrea's arm a little longer.

She could feel the faint traces of twilight energy here and relaxed.
"feel better Tenebrea?" she smiled

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:43 pm

kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea sighs as his body adjust to the room. The ache he'd felt was slowly being soothed. He picks Dk up wedding style and takes her to the private room in the back. He lays her down and starts making tea in the kitchen.

You should worry more about yourself. I know teleporting like that puts a strain on you. Need to take it easy babe.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:53 pm
Yokai Yakuza

"I know...I just felt like I needed to get out of there, and teleporting was fast. Between Kira and him telling me about the people of Skyfield, and then the drama going on with the enemies the academy has between the organization and the horsemen...." she sighed

"I don't mind fighting the Organization and the horsemen..." she rubbed her head.

"I just want a life with you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:04 pm

kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea drops in herbs and gives the room a soothing aroma. He starts making a stew that only adds to the delicious smell.

Its not fair that they burden you so much. Your only one person who dosnt deserve all the stress. Even so I need you to relax,and I'll deal with anything that might happen.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:13 pm
Yokai Yakuza

"I know, but ive had this duty ever since that day after you and I were separated long ago. I do not see how I am a hero...I do not see what others see to deem me one." she said looking towards him

She started to relax.
"That smells really good."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas