Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Tagonia
Princess Festival Area/Monument to the Lost Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:14 am
kalenakeeper

Reiko scooted back some as Eric seemed to have instantly changed shapes. He looked more hurt and worn, causing Reiko to look up at the other person in the room with them. "Eh? Who are you?" She asked him before he displayed his pocket watch, then knowing who it was. "Oh. It's just you, Jaster."

After Eric had changed back, Reiko moved closer towards him along with Jaster. "So, he really has lost me in other times. I'm the last one he can have a chance at right?" She asked him, eyeing the piece of crystal. "What's that? I didn't know Eric had it."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:29 am
TheRealKiru

Jaster gave a gentle nod.
"sadly yes, your also the only one who can break the curse that Death placed on him. "

Jaster gave Reiko the crystal, it gave a beautiful ethereal glow when you hold it.

"its from the tomb he constructed for you, in both times, underneath the same tree, in the same protected forest he made with his tears after losing you. It's..."

Jaster rubbed behind his neck.
"he wont let you be hurt but he also knows how strong you are. Im the same way towards Lillith, but I haven't seen her in many, many years. At least this times' me still has the chance to find her, but she keeps running off with her son." he looked hurt but then he looked at Eric.

"Eric became insane when he had lost you, wanting to make everything the way you would have loved it if you were alive. He sold himself to the devil and was able to beat back every darkness user that meant harm to any wielder, but he kept saying that he's failed. Since that day, ive been keeping a close eye on him to snap him out of it."

He looked straight at Reiko
"there is another reason why he came back, not just to protect you. In a way, your the one who can save him. Life wouldn't be exactly the same when your fighting yourself constantly. When he came back to you, he used half of his heart to become the guardian of this world, to protect the keyhole and everything on the world from the heartless whom crave it so badly. The other half, he gave to you, you probably don't even know it. He probably has....1 small bit of his heart left, to stop himself from becoming a nobody."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:31 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko would gently take the crystal Jaster gave to her, and gaze into it as he spoke. It was so beautiful, yet it had come from a place of eternal sadness and pain. She sighed, not knowing how she could truly save her love, but knowing she could at least try and stay safe so he would not feel any pain of having to lose her.

The last comment did make the princess a bit surprised. "So, part of his heart is inside me?" Reiko looked down and Rice and pet the growing cub as he grunted again, looking up at Jaster. "This is all so confusing." She replied and went down and hold Eric's hand as he lied unconscious.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:18 pm
TheRealKiru

Jaster bit his lip.
"I may as well take us back in time to show you his message." he said opening his pocket watch again.

It was back to when Reiko was asleep from exhaustion, Eric was holding her, and before Jaster had entered the room, but he was still very certain of what was going on. Light Reiko was also there in the room.

"Reiko, you need to remember this is already happened. This was when you and Eric had to get away from the crowd and the festivities. I wanted to take Eric away, but now I see it was my mistake. The woman bathed in light, that is the heart of the world, taken your form. This is after Eric split his heart, half of it to become the world's guardian."

Eric looked paler than normal, he held Reiko in his arms softly smiling.
"I will never lose you again. I wont let the bad things of my past harm you, never. I will make sure of it.....but I can't hold onto my heart much longer, my dearest Reiko. If the bad people come for you, and im not there, I want you to have a guardian if you should fall. Half of my heart already rests within this world, keeping the darkness out of this world's keyhole, there are still many negative feelings to what has already passed."

He looks very much pained, he looks like he wants to scream as he pulls out the last of his heart, except for a small fragment. It gleamed like a star.

He placed it gently into Reiko's chest letting it disappear within her.
"your the only one who can save me from what I had to become to protect you. I just hope you never see the devil ive become." he gently kissed her forehead and held her close.

"you can fight them back, your stronger than I."

The memory ended

Jaster sighed softly, he seemed drained from doing what he just did.
"i swear, the older I get, the harder that becomes" he sighs

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:51 am
kalenakeeper

"So that's the heart of this world?" Reiko asked Jaster. "Why does she look like me?" The princess asked before watching as Eric pulled the last remnants of his heart out and placed it inside of her. She touched her chest, wondering if this was all true. "So, I have my heart and hen another one inside me now?" Questions ran through her mind, her worries wondering what would happen to Eric, or the people here.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:36 am
TheRealKiru

Eric started to wake up
"I wanted....to be sure everyone on this world is safe. You especially, so I can protect you and this world." he said softly, still in a hazy state, not completely woken up yet.

Jaster sighed
"he's only slightly awake, but he awake enough to answer questions. Eric, what are you plan on doing."

Eric's eyes opened slightly, but he was still in a hazy, dream like sleep, but only slightly awake.
"protect everyone, the world will never become a battle ground again for any wars. I want to protect her, but Reiko will only become stronger, if I fall, she can protect the world and everyone."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:21 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko smiled and helped Eric up before kissing him, hugging him tightly. "THat was brave of you, but next time make sure Im awake, all right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:36 am
TheRealKiru

Eric woke up when Reiko helped him up to hug and kiss him.
He hugged Reiko back, but he heard what Reiko said.

"hm?"

He then saw the crystals in her hand, his face went pale.
"you....how did you..."

Jaster waved his fingers while putting away his pocket watch.
"I did. Eric, calm down, ok."

Eric nodded.
"mmhmmm."

He looked at Reiko
"how much do you know."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:35 pm
kalenakeeper

"A lot more now." Reiko answered Eric's question while leaning her head on his shoulder. "Just don't do anything like that again. You worry me sometimes." She repeated, looking down at the ground while frowning. "The heart of the world. How was she?" Reiko asked. "Did she say or do anything to upset you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:45 pm
TheRealKiru

Eric gently sighed and held her close.
"she is fine. During the festival, I had to fight her when she was darkness....she was in your form, it made it that much harder...she fought hard." he sighed
"I used the gift grandma gave me, gift of the light....it was strong enough to purify the heart of the world...."

He smiled softly
"no. Not at all" he smiled

"I just....I want to protect you. Your the most precious thing to me"

Jaster softly smiled.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:18 pm
kalenakeeper

"I see." Reiko said. "I guess she can be trusted then. Though I don't like her looking like me." She commented, blushing as Eric embraced her. "I know...Just try not to hurt yourself"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:25 pm
TheRealKiru

Eric gave a gentle sigh
"I will try." he kissed her and smiled.

Jaster had taken his canteen out.
"ugh, out of rum."

Eric chuckled
"your sounding like your mom, Jaster."

"eh. So I am. I guess that's what you get for being a nomad, always moving around."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:55 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko smiled at Eric's response, content with his answer. At least she would not have to worry about him as much hopefully. Running this world was hard enough as it already is. Losing Eric would probably throw her over the edge, or something even worse than that. "Now then, I hope you don't plan on going anywhere soon. We've got things to plan for. The boring ruler stuff."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:31 am
TheRealKiru

Eric smiled
"of course im not going anywhere. There is no place i'd rather be than with you."

"and with that, im outta here, in case if the younger me shows up and.....well....I'd rather not have to explain how I became this way." Jaster joked, but was actually serious as he opened a portal.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:05 pm
kalenakeeper

"Good." Reiko saidi and got up, a few servants rushing in looking quite worried. "There she is!"

"Princess, you have several reports and inquiries to get too." "Somebody has to run this world."

Reiko sighed, obviously tired. "We'll get to that soon, I promise. I just need rest." She said, yawning. "The papers never end, sadly. I've been up most nights doing it all."  
Tagonia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff