Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:06 am
therealkiru

"we can go now if you'd like" Kalena smiled

she then looked at Yama knowing that look. She sighed, already having promised Reiko and Eric she'd be there for a while.

"Yama....would you like us to stay at the academy? I mean....I had to move everything out....it would take a few hours to get any current dorm room to turn back into my bedroom or something....and I already told Reiko and Eric i'd be coming back with you two. Yama, I don't want to split you two up, unless that is your wish. I can't promise your safety"

She rubbed her face in frustration.
"I haven't really had a vacation before, they always are working vacations....any time I got away from the administration office or the academy I called it a vacation."

she looked down at her hands
her fingers looked slightly bony.
"too many people here say I worked myself to near death. That's why I had to put Eclipse as the headmaster. He's a good man....even though he doesn't know he can't date his girlfriend while shes a student here and hes headmaster. Well....he can....but its etiquette..."

She leaned back and held onto the chair, in case if it fell apart like the last time.
"I have a feeling we'll be staying around here...."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:09 am
kalenakeeper

Yama shook his head, looking up at his mother with teary eyes. "No. I wanna stay with you..." He blinked back tears, trying not to cry, but failing. "I-I'm sorry..."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:05 am
therealkiru

Kalena immediately got up and hugged Yama closely.
"its ok, that's what I want too....to spend time with my sons without the Academy getting in my way. IN a way, I have few things left to do here, but they wont be coming until next week. I promised someone I'd give him his Mark of Mastery exam. However that is next week and in the meantime we can go to Tagonia for a small vacation and have fun for a change. Then we'd come back here." she smiled

"how does that sound?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:34 pm
kalenakeeper

Yama hugged Kalena just as tight as she was hugging him. He buried his face into her clothing, trying to hide the fact he was sulking. After she was finished, her peeked his face back out to face her, still frowning. "THat sounds nice, Mom...I'm sorry I'm such a crybaby." He murmured, looking off to the side.

"So when do we leave?" Amu asked, excited about heading back to Taogonia.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:05 am
therealkiru

Kalena sighs. She knew he didn't want to leave.

She then started to sniffle.
"a...a....ahhhchoo!" she sneezed

She looked up at the ceiling seeing that mistletoe was growing. She sneezed again
She pinched off her nose and let Yama go.

"im allergic....to mistletoe and pine." she sneezed again, this time letting off a blast of aero magic that let a breeze into the room for a short time. Nothing moved though.

"im sorry boys. Im headed outside....." she sneezed again running outside

Courtyard  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:43 am
kalenakeeper

"Mom!" Both twins yelled in unison and hurried after her.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:22 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Nami had entered first, the smell of books dragging her along. She leaned against one of the shelves in the back and slid to sit on the floor. Erin walked in to find nothing but the sound of a sob. "Nami, I know you're in here. Crying doesn't hide people."
"Go away." She laid her head in her arms and pulled her knees closer.
He sighed. "Look, I'm sorry for whatever I did. Would you please come out. I was a big git, now please come out. Don't make me have to find you."
He waited for at least a minute before starting the search. Of course, he already knew where she was. It was by the books catalogued as poetry, which had been their mothers favorite read to them. He leaned down over her. "Now you are in trouble for making me have to look." He said kindly as he placed a hand on her head.
Going down to his knees, he hugged her as she sobbed quietly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:52 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

"What caused you the anguish?" Erin continued to hug her.
She wiped her eyes. "You're part of my issue. You-you just frustrate me sometimes."
He shrugged and chuckled. "No arguments there."

Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:15 am
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageAs Shinochi explored the school, she found herself at the Library. She had already explored most of the school without direction. However, this too was not where she wanted to go. "Hmm, this is...a library. I've heard a lot about of these, a place where there's almost no end to information about everything in the world. Also, it's a quiet place...a good napping spot." she looked around seeing a blue haired boy and girl, her ears perk up. "Students, maybe they know where I can find the master's building...or leader's building," she shrugs, "Well...let's see if my social skills are rusty or not." She approaches the two students from behind, not making a single sound. She now stood close and right behind the blue haired boy who was hugging the blue haired girl, "Excuse me, sorry for interrupting your...skinship, but you two wouldn't happen to know where the master of this school is would you?" she suddenly asked.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:22 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Nami squealed and pushed away from Erin, her face red. "That's disgusting!"
Erin held his face in one hand, a bit embarrassed. "Sorry, what? She happens to be my sister." He cleared his throat. "Anyways, I think the new headmaster's probably in the Grand Hall or something. Not really sure."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:34 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi looked at both of them, realizing that they both did have similarities...their blue hair mostly. "Ah, now that I look at the two of you better, you do have the appearance of siblings, so I guess I'll have to believe you on that," she scratches her ear in which it twitches, "that's too bad." she said, a little soft for them to hear. Her ears perk up as the blue haired boy told her where the master could 'possibly' be, "The Grand Hall huh...? Can't quite say I've been there yet." She looks in another direction, her ears twitch, perking up then going back down. She then looks at the two, "Hey...you two wouldn't happen to be keyblade users would you...I've heard so much about such people..." she had more of a serious, intimidating tone.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:09 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku-One OK Rock~Enter Saiko Twins~

Erin nodded and stood up. Nami wiped her eyes again and grabbed Erin's hand so he could help her up. "Apparently, out of the two of us, I'm the only one who can use it. I don't have a single clue how to use it though. It just appears whenever."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:08 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi looked at the boy, then the girl, "Hmm, I see, so keyblades don't always obey their masters...? I didn't know they were complicating." she wasn't looking at them, she was looking in another direction. "I always thought keyblades were supposed to obey their masters...I guess it can take time to learn to use them." she let out a sigh, and then looked at both of them. "If you two wouldn't mind, could you let me check your...I guess you can say, 'keyblade strength', don't worry, it'll only take awhile,", she scratches the back of her head, "I like to check the 'keyblade strength' of different keyblade wielders so, I'd be grateful if you allowed me to check your 'keyblade strength'."

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:24 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku-One OK Rock~Enter Saiko Twins~

"I-I guess." Erin said reluctantly.
Nami wasn't sure if it was at all possible to tell that. Even then, she still wouldn't be able to use a keyblade.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:00 am
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi nodded, "All right then.", she approached the boy, hesitating for a bit, "Excuse me for a sec...", she leans her head forward towards the boy, closing her eyes. She then starts to sniff, her nose a few inches away from him. "..." her ears go down, moving up and down a little, "It's faint...but it's getting stronger, little by little.", she thinks to herself.

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces