Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Pathfinder Oriental Campaign [Now Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Wondork

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:59 pm
iLL iNTENT

Well Keen is something that only applies to slashing weapons. Unarmed strike is bludgeoning, so that's something that wouldn't apply I'm afraid, unless you found a way to deal slashing damage with the unarmed strike.

Long nails? Seems to work for Vampires.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:37 pm
Is it too late to join this campaign? looks like a lot of fun xD and would love to play in one.  

Cauldron Comics

Demonic Miko

Winter Wondork

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:49 pm
Kurai Kizoku
Is it too late to join this campaign? looks like a lot of fun xD and would love to play in one.

Just started today.

iLL iNTENT

EXP Track? And should I use the Horses base stats or the stats used in the Animal companion chart?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:16 pm
Kurai Kizoku

Nope, was just posted, you're more than welcome to join

Amarylli
EXP Track? And should I use the Horses base stats or the stats used in the Animal companion chart?

Medium track. And you'll start with the base horse stats, with the bonuses indicated on the chart at your level. You should make a separate sheet for your mount, as it'll basically be a secondary character in its own right with all the bonuses it'll be getting.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:18 pm
I've updated the main post with further information regarding character creation and how ancestral arms will work  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:18 pm
iLL iNTENT

Medium track. And you'll start with the base horse stats, with the bonuses indicated on the chart at your level. You should make a separate sheet for your mount, as it'll basically be a secondary character in its own right with all the bonuses it'll be getting.

Oh so I just add them onto it. Alright.  

Winter Wondork

Winter Wondork

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:30 pm
Horsie. Rashomon
And Samurai Aria

NOWAIT

Don't look. Finished before seeing updates.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:50 pm
Amarylli
Horsie. Rashomon
And Samurai Aria

NOWAIT

Don't look. Finished before seeing updates.

lol, no rush, take your time  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Cauldron Comics

Demonic Miko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:09 pm
iLL iNTENT

xD sweet, what classes have been spoken for?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:18 pm
Kurai Kizoku
iLL iNTENT

Samurai and monk have been spoken for, and interest has been shown in a summoner character, that's about it so far. As I said, this just started today, so not a lot is set yet.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Cauldron Comics

Demonic Miko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:21 pm
iLL iNTENT
Kurai Kizoku
iLL iNTENT

Samurai and monk have been spoken for, and interest has been shown in a summoner character, that's about it so far. As I said, this just started today, so not a lot is set yet.
xD cool, loved the oracle class, so will likely use that with a kitsune ^_^.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:28 pm
Kurai Kizoku
iLL iNTENT
Kurai Kizoku
iLL iNTENT

Cool. There's actually a bit of extra lore regarding oracles in the kitsune racial description, in that kitsune born with white fur and pale eyes are often chosen as oracles Just an extra tidbit of into to keep in mind.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Cauldron Comics

Demonic Miko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:30 pm
iLL iNTENT
Kurai Kizoku
iLL iNTENT
Kurai Kizoku
iLL iNTENT

Cool. There's actually a bit of extra lore regarding oracles in the kitsune racial description, in that kitsune born with white fur and pale eyes are often chosen as oracles Just an extra tidbit of into to keep in mind.
xD will get started on a character right away then ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:03 pm
Horsie. Rashomon
And Samurai Aria

Okay now you can look c: Decided to help shape the land a bit.

iLL iNTENT

Winter Wondork

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Amarylli
Horsie. Rashomon
And Samurai Aria

Okay now you can look c:

iLL iNTENT

Well on your weapon, you can only afford a +1 bonus right now. Adding both deadly and valiant would bring it up to a total of a +3 bonus, which would cost 18,000.

Deadly can't be applied to a katana anyhow. Deadly only goes on a weapon that usually deals nonlethal damage, such as a whip, or sap. Valiant could be applied, but a weapon needs to have at least a +1 bonus before a special ability can be applied.

I see a lot of players, and even DMs make mistakes when making magic weapons and armor. I'm thinking of actually writing up a tutorial and posting it in its own thread as kind of a PSA

EDIT:
Also, a longbow can't be used on horseback. If you're wanting to do some mounted archery, you'll need a shortbow.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff