Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
╥ The Void Winds :: Profiles DNP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Shi Seikatsu
Nickname: The Monk
Birthdate: February 12th

Height: 6 Feet 3 Inches
Weight: 160 Pounds

Nindo: "For every action, there will be an equal and opposite reaction.”
Personality: He is generally pretty calm, polite, and nice. Even in battle this seems to be the way he is. However, sometimes something snaps in him and he becomes almost a completely different person. Rude, mean, etc, are all personality traits of this almost bipolar switch of emotions.

Village: Sunagakure
First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Bloodline

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Combo Kekkai Genkai – Kuton and Koton [Approval]
Chakra Pool: 435
Stamina Pool: 165
Chakra Element: Lightning, Wind, and Fire
Chakra Color: Black and White
Chakra Materialization: It appears as a tao that is continuously spinning around him.

Strengths:
• Two Combo Kekkai Genkai's
• Able to go from long distance to short distance combat
Weaknesses:
• Hyoton or Hari mirrors/glass
• Koton abilites are weaker in the dark
Fears: 
• The world becoming completely out of balance
• Dying

Class Disciplines : 
• Elemental Brandish: You are able to have three (3) chosen chakra elements. Your elemental ninjutsu possess less power, causing them to be overwhelmed by techniques of the same element and rank; however, your wide range of elemental prowess allows you to exploit elemental weaknesses. Additionally, you begin with three (3) less ninjutsu slots, and earn two (2) less ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up.
• Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank.

Reductions: 
• Learns Ninjutsu [1] posts faster.
• Learns Kuton [3] posts faster.
• Learns Koton [3] posts faster.

Personal Attributes: 
• Has 10 more ninjutsu at his disposal.
• Learns Bloodline Techniques [2] posts faster at the cost of learning genjutsu [1] post slower.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬ 
Ryo: 両 300
AC: 450
Missions Complete: 
D Rank :: 3
C Rank :: 0 
B Rank :: 0 
A Rank :: 0 
S Rank :: 0 

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 17 
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 05 
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01 
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬ 

Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 29.5 inches
Weapon Weight: 2.9 Pounds
Weapon Location:
• It is sheathed to the right of his waist.

Summoning Type: {Ex. Dogs, Bears, Slugs, etc.} {If none, remove summon section} 
Summon Sage: {Yes or No} 
Pacts: {Ex. Dogs: Pakkun, etc. Sages do not need to list pacts} 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬ 
• Shuriken x 5
• Kunai x 10

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬ 
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ] 
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ] 
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ] 
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ] 
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ] 
• Kai [ Release ] 

▬▬┤|Kekkai Genkai

Kuton
Munashii Bunshin no Jutsu [ Vacant Clone Technique ] Rank: E
Taizenjijaku [ Presence of Mind ] Rank: E
• Hoshi [ Star ] D Rank
Kūton: Shunpo [ Void Release: Flash Step ] Rank: D
Tekizen [ In the Presence of the Enemy ] Rank: D
Kumikaeru [ To Reset ] Rank: C
Kūben [ Void Whip ] Rank: C
Kūdama [ Void Bullet ] Rank: C
Kūton: Shunshin [ Void Release: Body Flicker ] Rank: C

Koton
Reikō [ Luminescence ] X Rank - D rank Trained 
• Gandō [ Altar Light ] E rank
Hakkaku [ Coming to Light ] Rank E
Hikarubō [ Glowstick ] Rank: D
Kōei [ Flicker of Light ] Rank: D
Kōton: Shunshin [ Light Release: Instantaneous Movement ] Rank: D
Meimu [ Fallacy ] Rank: D
Hakuro [ Glistening Dew ] Rank: C
Hikari Bunshin [ Light Clone ] Rank: C
Hyōkitō [ Beacon ] Rank: C
Keika [ Light of the Firefly ] Rank: C
Suimei [ Light Shimmering on Water ] Rank: C
Tenkyū [ Rain from a Cloudless Sky ] Rank: C

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Hsing-I Pakua 
Stage 1
•  

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Basai Bagua
Stage 1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬ 
Shi was born in the middle of no where and was left where he was born by his parents. However, he was lucky enough for a group of monks to find him while they were gathering food. They brought him to the temple in which they lived and started to raise the boy. It was around the age of ten that the monks realized that the boy had an ability to control chakra much like a shinobi. The monks brought the boy to their elder and asked what they should do with him. It was determined by their elder that he should be brought to Sunagakure to be trained as a shinobi. However, they kept him for a few more years and then they lead the boy to Sunagakure. It was decided that the monk who found him would bring him to the Kazekage.

The monk brought him to the Kazekage and asked for the Kazekage at the time to keep the boy there and to let him train as a shinobi. The monks knew almost nothing of the way of ninjas and figured the best place to have him learn was in a village like this. Fortunately for Shi, the Kazekage agreed and he was enrolled into the academy in the short days that followed. Before the monk left, he gave Shi a sword to use.

Unfortunately he wasn't the best student but, he tried his best and that's all that mattered really. Shi took about three years to pass the academy and become a genin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|T r a i n i n g|├▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|M i s s i o n s|├▬
Learn a Jutsu! D ranked x 3 -- AC/Ryo [+450/+300]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:44 am
User Image
Full Name: Yuuwaku Gagane
Known As: Syriahl [see-rai-ahl]

Birthdate: 1/25/xxxx
Gender: Hermaphrodite [Appears as both an extremely attractive male and extremely beautiful female]

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 121 lbs

Nindo: "Make every action your last, for every moment might be. Dance yourself to happiness and freedom."
Personality: Syriahl is a hermaphrodite, and one of the rare ones that is both a male and female in equal portions. He/She identifies as either gender, depending on the scenerio and time of day. Because of this, he is quite mercurial in her attitude, often switching from one emotion to another without much concern or forethought. He is beautiful, so beautiful in fact that he doesn't appear to be male, yet she is far too handsome to be clearly female, and thus people looking at her will find themselves unable to tell his gender at all, even by the most skilled of individuals. This has led to Syriahl being very much into deception and dramatization, which, yes, has had negative results in his past. Overall, however, Syrial is a very caring person, far too emotional to be real, and prone to dramatization that often makes others look down at her. Yet is isn't until combat initiates that people realize just how deadly he can be. On a side note, he lies as easily as breathing, is absolutely loyal to her family, and a true killer when the time demands it.

Village: Sunagakure no Sato
First Class: Musician → Painting Pictures
Second Class: Ninjutsu → Elemental Dual Wielder

Bloodline: Power: +2 PA, +25 chakra/stamina a rank

Chakra Pool: 485
Stamina Pool: 65
Chakra Element: Wind, Water
Chakra Color: Azure, with wisps of cyan both light and dark
Chakra Materialization: The chakra materializes as series of clouds about her body that flicker and dance as he dances.

Strengths:
• Dancing
• Close Combat Ninjutsu
• Deception and Manipulation
• Can mimic, perfectly, any voice he has ever heard
• Can paint perfectly
• Remembers every scent and sound, touch and taste, and can differentiate each with alarming accuracy, and can perceive them at levels beyond even most animals
Weaknesses:
• Is often far too "in-your-face" and ends up infuriating people
• Is far too obsessed with the power he has over those around her
• Because Syriahl has the ability to remember everything perfectly except vision, his sense of sight is slightly worse than others
• Because he remembers all senses other than sight perfectly, these memories are almost always trying to clash in his mind, flooding his mind with images and notes. This can lead to mental breakdowns if stress is too overwhelming
Fears:
• Death by Drowning
• Being seen as a monster by her family
• Breaking down due to sensory overload

Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Dual Wielder:
Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion. )
• Painting Pictures:
The user is able to perform on their insturment like they are performing hand seals, making brilliant ninjutsu appear. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform genjutsu through performance or instrument. Can perform B rank ninjutsu and lower at gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all ninjutsu cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through an instrument or performance. at Sannin, ninjutsu cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.
Reductions:
• Ninjutsu → 1 post

Personal Attributes:
• Breakfast! → Gains one free Taijutsu style!
• Seamless Combat → All jutsu performed through dances are increased by one [1] rank without increase in chakra requirements
• Second Breakfast! → Gains one free Bukijutsu style!
• Aphrodite Incarnate → Somehow, perhaps through some defect of birth, Syriahl possesses an overwhelming level of pheromones, of most varieties. Unfortunately, this is not under his control, not naturally. With her pheromones at nearly one thousand times the normal level of someone of her body type, he finds himself far too often on the receiving end of someone's love, lust, or hatred. For roleplay purposes, those who interact with Syriahl will either outright desire him, hate her, or find an intense desire to ignore them. More often than not, a sexual attraction is felt beyond the control of the victim, no matter the gender, yet with intense willpower the effects can be minimized.

Ryo: 両0 ,0 0 0
AC: 0 , 0 0 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 15
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Kusarigama
Weapon Range: 15 ft.
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs.
Weapon Location: Wrapped around arm and up to shoulder, hidden within sleeve

• 9 Shuriken
• 1 Kunai
• 1 Grappling Hook [Collapsible]
• 1 Hooked Skinning Knife
• Makeup Kit
• Disguise Kit
• Formal Clothing, Male and Female
• Satchel
• Sapphire Earrings
• Diamond Bracelets [x 3]
• Spice Box
• Silver Choker
• Fishnet Material
• Mending/Sewing Kit

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:

♣ Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
♣ Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
♣ Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
♣ Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
♣ Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
♣ Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Suiton

Fuuinjutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

-
• -

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

-
• -

____Oh, the good old days! You want to hear about my past? Why, isn't that a shocker! Most look at me and think me a slut, a whore, a b***h with the physique of a man, while other days they desire me, so such questions are rare. Still, can't waste the opportunity!
____My earliest memory was being born. Most people would call me a liar, but while I might not remember sights I can remember the smells, the sensations, even the taste of blood in my mouth as I squeezed out ahead of my littlest sister! But that's not really important, no, it was much later that my first picture memory took place. You see, I'm a hermaphrodite, born with the body of two genders, but unlike many I don't tend towards one or the other: I'm evenly male and female, with all the ups and downs of both. As you might imagine, people didn't like that too much, and my mother constantly was asked to throw me out of our troupe, our little caravan. However, she loved me, and would never do such a thing! But I learned that day just what it meant for me to live in this world.
____Growing up, I realized with the help of my sister and older brother that I had a place in this world that few others did. I learned that my body produced pheromones at insane levels, which made both genders desire me and hate me, depending on the situation. And growing up, I learned to embrace my differences, and learned to act either gender at my own desire. I learned to dance, for when I danced I was truly alive, with my mother and sister joining in due to my mother's focus on performance.
____Yet this is all more...general, than focused. Here, let me explain!
____Growing up, I learned another oddity about my existence: I could recall everything perfectly, ever sense, except for sight. Every sound, smell, touch and taste I could remember with perfect accuracy, yet my visual memory was slightly lacking (read as terrible!). This influenced my life, and led to me doing everything possible to experience those four senses. I would taste everything laid before me, as well as taste things I likely shouldn't have, such as leaves on a tree, dead on the ground, and grass, and bugs! I would touch everything, feeling their differences, learning to see more through my touch and through contact than with my own eyes. This led to several confrontations with my twin, who quickly hated how often I would touch her, to memorize every change she went through. Even Aki had problems with it.
____As a performer I focused on dancing, and learned that fighting, in all its forms, is simply another form of dance. I would cartwheel to victory, twirl and smash my fists into my opponents face, as well as other things~. I learned to fight because it helped me dance, though often I believe it might have been the other way around, considering how often I got into fights due to my pheromones! I performed through dress up, through impersonation, which I did well considering my unique gender and my ability to mimic voices perfectly. I became famous for it, even when younger, though it grew later as I aged. During this time I took upon myself the stage name of Syriahl, a name given to an archangel in a book I once read.
____Yet the greatest turning point in my life happened when, during a routine performance on a high wire, I heard a scream outside. That scream...I knew it. No sound ever left my memory, never faded from my thoughts, and thus it was immediately recognizable. Leaping from the rope I caught a pole and spun around it in descent, hitting the ground running. I remember flinging myself outside, and the scent. Gods, those scents! Terror, agony, rage, blood, death! Each assaulted my senses like a white hot poker. I remember my twin in my arms for a moment before she retreated. I remember her voice, shrill, near the point of screeching, her wails and tears coming at alarming rates. I knew, without looking, what had happened. My mother's breath I could no longer smell, even though that above all else I could smell on a normal day. Her bowels had emptied, and rot was already creeping in. No, she was gone, there was no saving. Yet I could not console my sister, for my senses were overwhelmed, my heart racing, the blood pounding within my head and coursing through my veins as a gushing river. I screamed and fell to the ground, writhing, each convulsion memorizing the sensations of dirt and gravel rubbing into my flesh. It nearly drove me mad that day, and I fear that my actions convinced my sister I blamed her for our mother's death. Oh, but that was never the case. No, death comes for us all in one way or another, and no blame can be cast when His grizzly hand reaches out for you.Yet that blame would haunt my sister for years to come, even to this day.
____Though we were taken in by an old couple we met, after our father left. Father leaving hurt the worst of all, for he had been a rock in my life, someone to speak to when the worst came for my body, when I was teased or attacked. Him leaving...that memory was the worst. The many different sensations still cloud my mind when I think of it, but worst was the taste of hatred on the air from my brother. Aki did not take well to that betrayal, but then, did any of us? The elderly couple tried very hard to do right by us, yet like my brother I knew they were simply not effective as replacements. I thank them still for their kindness, and I wish they would forgive me for all the fights and conflict brought on by my hormones as I aged. I know that the animals of the troupe would never look at me the same way after those years! Still, after a time my sister came to heal, and we became closer as a family, yet...I knew always that I would be the black sheep. I could never fit the norm, always flitting from one action or emotion to another, the sensations ever my concern. For without my four senses my memories were pale, lifeless things, and I wished to remember everything I could, even if it drove me mad! To this end, I pushed my sister with side comments and suggestive glances until we, as twins, entered the academy together. When our brother learned of this he joined us, and now here we are!
____I often wonder where my life is taking me in this bleak, desolate land, and how the world will treat me when they learn of my truth. Yet I aspire to bring love, joy, dance and happiness to all in the world if I can, and peace and solace to my grieving twin. Aki...he will always be Achiamel, but maybe one day he'll smile again, and be the older brother I so desperately remember! Only time will tell...

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:22 am
User Image
Achiamel Gagane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:36 pm
User Image
Full Name: Shiori Kurayami
Nickname: Ori

Birthdate: July 31

Height: 5'6
Weight: 120lbs

Nindo: "Death is a part of life, without it nothing exists"
Personality: (To be truthfull I can't think of how I want to roll play her at the moment)

Village: Sungakure
First Class: Sensor
Second Class: Sensor

Bloodline: None
Power: +2 PA, +25 chakra/stamina a rank

Chakra Pool: 475
Stamina Pool: 75
Chakra Element: Fuuton/Doton
Chakra Color: Teal
Chakra Materialization: Aura

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Genjutsu
Weaknesses:
• Long Range Combat
• Her Anger
Fears:
• Losing her brother
• Dying Alone

Class Disciplines :
• Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active(fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.
• Zoom: The user has a vast eye, able to quadruple the range of a given sensory technique, often allowing them to sense things even outside of the given area (across threads). This vast range, however, makes it difficult to detect fine details. The user is only able to know that chakra is there, or that chakra is being activated. Things like type of technique, rank, element, ect, are unknown to the user.
Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn genjutsu one [1] post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Sword Wielder: In addition to her normal Training she picked up a sword and became to Study Shunkan no Hagane. (Allows Access to Shunkan no Hagane Style only)
• Sword Trainer: Learns Bukijutsu [1] Post faster
• Genjutsu Trainer: Learns Genjutsu [1] Post faster
• Ninjutsu Trainer: Learns Ninjutsu [1] Post faster

Ryo: 両 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Sword
Weapon Range: Blade is 73 CM
Weapon Weight: 2lbs
Weapon Location: On Back

• 15 kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Doton

Sensory

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Ten years ago the Kurayami family, part of a caravan of travelers-otherwise known as gypsies-out to see the world, were passing through a desert... yeah, a freaking desert. Shiori and her younger brother thought it was crazy too. The desert was rough place obviously. Deadly animals they had never seen before. Sandstorms day in and day out. It was as if Kami himself wanted that small group of travelers to die out there for whatever reason.

While traveling through the desert the gypsies were attacked by a group of bandits. Her ability to sense chakra and other beings alerted her to what was about to come but she was to late to warn anyone. As soon as the bandits attacked she was able to gather her younger brother and her mother and helped them escape. Sadly she was unable to rescue her father, after all she was just a kid who could sense chakra. She from that day forward had always felt the pain and anger of loser her father because of her not being able to warn them in time. Her brother took it so hard that he even stopped making her dolls like he use to.

Soon the three of them eventually fond their way to the village called Sunagakure and were taken in. They decided from then on it would be their new, permanent home. Shiori has since become a shinobi along with her brother, secretly holding back the growing emotions within her.

iChaosLod

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:15 am
User Image
Full Name: Hibiki Kurayami
Nickname: Hibi

Birthdate: March 18

Height: 5'5''
Weight: 125 lbs

Nindo: "People are way too complicated to deal with. I prefer my puppets."
Personality: Hibiki is not friendly. Not happy-go-lucky. Not mean. Not sad. He's not really anything. Mostly he's just... pretty neutral. The only other people he ever knew or spoke to were his parents and sister, so other than them he really doesn't know how to deal with people. He finds them to be weird, overemotional beings. Because of this at times he despises his own humanity, struggling with trying to decide whether or not he should forego his humanity to find out the secret to becoming a human puppet... but then, on the other hand people's humanity is what makes them wonderful, beautiful creatures. They are unlike animals that rely solely on their instincts. They can learn, adapt, and sometimes even the human emotions he despises so much at times can give them unimaginable strength. In short, Hibiki struggles with both hatred and love for his own species, preferring to make more puppets and dolls at times, yet wanting to be around people and make more friends at others. The only problem is he is good at the former and... bad at the latter. If you look at his relationship with his sister however one thing is for certain. When he does make friends with someone, get to know them, or even love them, he will do anything that is in his power to protect him. Even laying down his own life.
Theme Song: Puppet

First Class: Puppeteer
Second Class: Puppeteer

Bloodline: Power: +2 PA, +25 chakra/stamina a rank

Chakra Pool: 475
Stamina Pool: 75
Chakra Element: Fuuton/Doton
Chakra Color: Brown
Chakra Materialization: A humanoid looking doll/puppet. It has a blank, empty face and seems to be hanging in the air behind him by strings like most puppets. Creepily, the puppets arms are draped around him.

Strengths:
• Mid-long range combat
• Stealth
• Genius level intellect
Weaknesses:
• Close combat
• Long fights
• Bad with people. His teamwork needs some work, although this weakness can technically be overcome after he's worked with someone for long enough.
Fears:
• Losing his puppets in a fight
• People in general
• Hibiki likes being in control, not being controlled. The idea of being controlled by another person similar to how he controls a puppet or not having control of his own destiny scares him.

Class Disciplines :
• Army of One: The user makes use of their puppetry skills to become a one man army, increasing the overall output potential that their signature weapons can dish out by allowing them to control 2 weapon mechanisms per finger. To maximize this potential, the users puppets gain a +3 weapon mechanism per puppet. Additionally, their chakra strings are significantly tougher than other puppet user's, making any chakra string technique act a rank higher. For Gennin, this bonus only works for techniques D rank and lower, Chunnin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, Konin A rank and lower, Sannin S rank and lower.
• Architect: The user has a fantastic creative mind, able to make more custom puppets (+2) as well as construct them and prepare them easier. For each rank the user increases, they gain a [-1] bonus to preparation time. . Additionally, the user is so good at creating and planning, that human puppets only cost 1 custom puppet slot.
Reductions:
• Seriously why don't puppeteers get any reductions till Jounin?

Personal Attributes:
• Covering For Weaknesses: Hibiki has been training in a certain style for a long time to cover for his weakness of close range combat. He gains the ability to learn Sazanami and use it (or any other defensive style) just as effectively as one of the Taijutsu class.
• Puppet Master: Hibiki's sprcialty is puppets. Naturally, the main thing he's focused on in his training is using them, and using as few fingers to control them as he can. Because of this, as a Genin 2 fingers are required for movement, 3 for action. As a Chuunin it's 2 for movement and 2 for action. As a Jounin it's 1 for movement and action.
• Firepowerrrrrrr: Gains a free 10 extra Ninjutsu slots.
• Fuuinjutsu Specialist: Able to learn Fuuinjutsu at Genin rank.

Ryo: 両 0
AC:

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Kugutsu : : 00 / 14
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 14
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04

Weapon Type: Dual Sunagakure Chakra Blades
Weapon Range: 1 foot 5 inches
Weapon Weight: less than a pound
Weapon Location: Back

Summoning Type: N/A
Summon Sage: No
Pacts: N/A

• Kunai x15
• Pen and a notebook with his puppet designs scribbled all throughout it.
• Brown version of his normal clothing with a hat for his hair. This is for better stealth when on a mission in the desert, so normally only worn when out on missions.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]
E-Rank
Kekkai Massatsu no Jutsu [ Barrier Shatter Technique ]
D-Rank
Kanashibari no Jutsu [ Temporary Body Paralysis Technique ]
Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
C-Rank
Kyoumeisen [ Vibrating Sound Drill ]
Nadeshiko-Ryū Shinku Enbu [ Nadeshiko-Style Deep Crimson Dance Performance ]
Enbu: Ni no Dan [ Dance Performance: Second Step ]
Soushuuha [ Manipulate Advancing Blades ]
B-Rank
Doku Kiri [ Poison Mist ]
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]
Kekkai: Gama Hyourou [ Barrier: Toad Gourd Prison ]
Shoushagan no Jutsu [ Vanishing Facial Copy Technique ]
A-Rank
Onpa no Jutsu [ Sound Wave Technique ]
Sennou Sousa Jutsu [ Brainwash Manipulated Sand Technique ]
Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique ]
• Souen: Hitomi Kokuu [ Manipulation Performance: Human Body's Skillful Achievement ]
S-Rank
Pain's Beam Technique [ Unnamed ]
Pain's Missile Technique [ Unnamed ]

Fuuton
E-Rank

D-Rank
Boufuu Kyuuzou [ Gale Surge ]
C-Rank
Zankyokukuuha [ Extreme Decapitating Air Waves ]
Furyuu no Jutsu [ Wind Dragon Technique ]
Kaze Nori [ Wind Riding ]
Tatsumaki Wana [ Tornado Trap ]
B-Rank
Furyuuchou Ken [ Flowing Wind Fist ]
Kyoushu no Tokkan [ Assassin’s Rush ]
Kazegaeshi [ Wind Return ]
A-Rank

S-Rank

Doton
E-Rank
Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu [ Earth Military Movement Technique ]
D-Rank

C-Rank
Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu [ Earth Tremor Sense Technique ]
B-Rank

A-Rank

S-Rank

Fuuinjutsu
D-Rank
Ryuu Teichi no Jutsu [ Dragon Spying Technique ][/stirke]
C-Rank
Gofuu Kekkai [ Five Seal Barrier ]
Sanjūroku-jū no Saisei Kekkai [ Thirty-Six Layer Self-Repairing Barrier ]
B-Rank
Fuuin Houin [ Seals Sealing ]
Kekkai Houjin [ Barrier Method Battle Array ]
A-Rank

S-Rank

Kugutsu
E-Rank
Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique)
Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi (One)
Harigane Tachikiru (Forceful Severing of Wire)
D-Rank
Shiirete Siru (Replenishing)
C-Rank]
Gyakukuchiyose Kugutsu (Unsummoning)
Kuro Higi Kiki Ni Hatsu (Black Secret Technique Crisis of Two Début)
Doku Kiri Jigoku • Baribari Hyaku Renpatsu (Poison Mist Hell • Hundred Continous Tears)
Senju Soubu (Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art)
Akahigi • Kiki Sankaku (Red Secret Technique • Machine Triangles)
Harigane Hajiku (Wire Snap)
Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ni (Two)
B-Rank
Kuro Higi Sanshouuo [ Black Secret Technique Salamander ]
Mokujin Hitsugi (Wooden Men Coffin)
Kairai Engeki • Kuro Higi Kiki Ippatsu (Puppet Theater • Black Secret Technique Dual Mechanism One Shot)
Kikou Junpuu (Light Shield Seal Mechanism)
Kuchiyose Kugutsu: San (Three)
A-Rank
Harigane no Ken (Bladed Wire)
Sanbou Kyuukai (Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction)
Shishi Heikou (Lion Closing Roar)
Hitokugutsu no Jutsu (Human Puppet Technique)
S-Rank
Chakura no Akai Himo (Red Chakra Strings)
Chakura no Akai Himo (Red Chakra Strings)
Jiiki Chikamatsu no Shuu (White Secret Technique)

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

E-Rank

D-Rank

C-Rank

B-Rank

A-Rank

S-Rank

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Sazanami

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Ten years ago the Kurayami family, part of a caravan of travelers-otherwise known as gypsies-out to see the world, were passing through a desert... yeah, a freaking desert. Hibiki and his elder sister Shiori thought it was crazy too. The desert was rough place obviously. Deadly animals they had never seen before. Sandstorms day in and day out. It was as if Kami himself wanted that small group of travelers to die out there for whatever reason.

The only other person Hibiki's age there being his sister he regularly kept to himself, preferring to draw in his notepad. Other than his parents he wanted to be more than just a drifter. He had a dream, and that dream was to be a doll maker. It was a strange dream yes, but it was something he enjoyed and something he was good at. Something he was so good at, his lifelike dolls were sometimes called disturbing. Not by his sister though. Shiori always loved the dolls he would make her, and that made him very happy. It was part of the reason why he decided to become a doll maker after all.

Alas, happiness is something there was not a lot of in that desert. Any left in his heart was soon replaced by despair when the gypsies were attacked by a group of bandits. The only ones who had escaped were Hibiki, Shiori, and their mother Rin. Hibiki... didn't take the loss of his father well. His dolls became increasingly disturbing. Almost... evil looking. Needless to say his mother didn't like that and put a stop to him giving Shiori his creations. Soon the three of them eventually fond their way to the village called Sunagakure and were taken in. They decided from then on it would be their new, permanent home. Hibiki has since become a shinobi along with his sister and recovered from the loss of his father, however he still has a hard time getting close to anyone these days.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 am
User Image
Full Name: Ichirou Yoshimitsu
Nickname: Desert Fox, Ichi, Yoshi, Pervert

Birthdate: August 8th

Height: Four feet Eleven Inches
Weight: 108

Nindo: "To Defend Those who are Defenseless, To Enrich those who are without fall prey to the Greedy, to bring to light those which hide the truth in shadow. The Righteous might of the Yoshimitsu Clan will bring all wrongs to Justice, for those who can not do it themselves."

Personality:
Ichirou is not a very serious person. You'll more often get a joke out of him then a serious comment. He has, also, a part of him that is very mischevious and curious if something grabs his attention he is unlikely to let it go until he is satisfied. Despite this, there is a side of him that is deeply ingrained and unmovable, his sense of justice and good. He will go out of his way to help someone who can not help themselves and defend the defenseless, like a true dumb hero.

Village: Sunagakure [Of course]
First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Taijutsu

Bloodline:
Integrity: +1 PA, +15 chakra/stamina a rank, +2 custom slots

Chakra Pool: 285
Stamina Pool: 210
Chakra Element: Fire and Earth
Chakra Color: Light Orange
Chakra Materialization: It is an aura that comes off him in wisps instead of the normal erratic shape it usually takes.

Strengths:
Ninjutsu, Close Range
Weaknesses:
• {Minimum of two}
Doesn't go for Kill shots lots of times, so his attacks are usually weaker. Thought its a perosnality thing also, he is much too trusting, so he may be easy to fool.
Fears:
Letting evil thrive where he can stop it
Bad Spirits, Ghosts and other natures of spooks.
Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Duel Wielder
• Monk
Reductions:
• {Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Taijutsu one (1) post faster
Personal Attributes:
• - 1 Post on taijutsu training.
• 2 additinal Ninjutsu Slots 1

Ryo: 両{Money} 0
AC: {Advancement credit} 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 07
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Range: 2 feet
Weapon Weight: 2 pounds
Weapon Location: Back
• {When you create your profile, you may have any one basic weapon.)

Summoning Type: None at the moment

Summon Sage: No
Pacts:

10 Shuriken
5 Kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Earth - Doton

Fire - Doton

{Other jutsu type's name} {Bloodline, Kugutsu, Eiseijutsu, etc.} {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Ichirou's ties to the Ninja Countries are long and confusing. Though he himself has no ties to the villages his grandfather, Yojimbo Yoshimitsu, does, and it is not a connection of the honorable type. A long time ago Yojimbo was known as The Black Fox, a bandit of remarkable tenacity and skill. His main territory was the borders between the Land of Fire, Land of Wind and the land of Water[ Or waves? I forgot] and no caravan was safe from his clutches. To the poor of the countries, the old thief was a great hero, stealing so that his village could eat and survive. He freely gave away the treasure he stole so the poor could survive. Then a decade ago, he vanished, with not a trace of him left except leads to a small and very poor village with the name Yoshimitsu Village. Villagers didn't know who the Black Fox was, nor did the elder of the village, who was Yojimbo Yoshimitsu, who lived with his young Grand Son, Ichirou.

As it happened, Ichirou's parents had succumbed to a sort of sickness while he was away on his last raid, and when he returned to learn that his son and daughter-in-law had left his grandson alone. He never went on another raid, thinking his grand son was more important then his chosen profession. At the time Ichirou was a sad child, of course, but his grand father soon changed that. As Ichirou grew up his grand father nurtured the boy and trained him in thievery, though it was mostly for kicks at this point. It never occurred to him that his grand son had the makings of a ninja, but he knew his grand child was strong.

It was not until a Sunagakure envoy stopped in the village that a ninja commented that his grand son had a lot of chakra in him. And he seemed to be strong for his age. The elder Yoshimitsu was proud to hear this but knew what was coming next, the Sand village was close enough to where Yoshimitsu village was only a little ways from the border, and the sand obviously was interested in his grand son. He said it was alright with him, but he doesn't presume to give his grand son orders, it was for the younger Yoshimitsu to decide. When the subject was brought up to him, the thought of becoming a bada** ninja appealed to him and it was obvious he wanted to do it. It took a few months of preparations but eventually Ichirou was ready to go and so he headed to the Sand Village to begin his new life as a ninja.

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Its Goosie Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:46 pm
User Image (Want to have my picture drawn)
Full Name: Bastion Matyre Yamanaka
Nickname: Bassy,

Birthdate: April 20

Height: 5'9
Weight: 186 lbs

Nindo: "There is no hiding on the battlefield, my eyes, no matter how weak, will see all."
Personality: Very calm and kind, through years of being helped he has grown to respect and rely on other people. He isn't the best in terms of fighting, nor is he good at acting hostile towards others.

First Class: Sensor
Second Class: Sensor

Bloodline: Yamanaka Approval

Chakra Pool: 450
Stamina Pool: 50
Chakra Element: Earth ( ), Wind ( )
Chakra Color: Sky Blue
Chakra Materialization: Chakra appears like an aura only a few centimeters off of his skin. Like an outline of his body.

Strengths:
• Detection of Enemies
• Ninjutsu
Weaknesses:
• Close Combat
• Obstacles
Fears:
• Dying and not knowing what or who killed him.
• Most animals, besides Daichi.

Class Disciplines :
• Oracle: The character, through a special talent given at birth, can naturally sense chakra around them. The user can sense chakra around them up to a 5 yard radius without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 yards every time the user ranks up. Additionally, sensory techniques do not take up ninjutsu technique slots.

• Zoom: The user has a vast eye, able to quadruple the range of a given sensory technique, often allowing them to sense things even outside of the given area (across threads). This vast range, however, makes it difficult to detect fine details. The user is only able to know that chakra is there, or that chakra is being activated. Things like type of technique, rank, element, ect, are unknown to the user.

Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu two [2] post faster
• Learn genjutsu two [2] post faster

Personal Attributes:
• Sensory Survival: Due to Bastions reliance on Sensor Techniques to Sensor jutsu cost five less chakra to use.
• Oracles Mind: Bastion is fairly adept with the usage of Sensory type jutsu, and has learned to make it so that his sensor techniques do not interfere with his regular ninjutsu studies. He gains two extra ninjutsu slots as a result.

Ryo: 1000
AC: {Advancement credit} 0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 03 / 08 (+2 from Personal Attributes)
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 08

Weapon Type: Spear
Weapon Range: 60 inches from top to bottom.
Weapon Weight: 14 pounds
Weapon Location: In a weapon's sheath wrapped around his back

• 10 Kunais
• 5 Shurikens

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]
• Irezumi no Ryuu [ Dragon’s Tattoo ] (Rank D)...
• Kenchiki: Shunshin [ Sensor: Body Flicker ] (Rank C)...
•Ryouken [ Hunting Dog ] (Rank D) ...

Fuuton:

Doton:

Bloodline Yamanaka:
• Yamanaka Clan Telepathy
• Shintenshin no Jutsu [ Mind Body Switch Technique ] (Rank C)...
• Mind Reading (Rank C)...
• Eye Mind Reading (Rank D)...
• Chakra Hair Trap Technique (Rank D) ...

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Bastion was born in the sand village, born to a beautiful and smart woman known as Yuki. He was born a bit strange unlike other kids, with a special ability not many other ninja had which was refereed to as oracle. It allowed him to see chakra around him in all shapes and sizes, it was very unique. But this uniqueness also impared him slightly, as he was born with special, but bad, eyes. Bastion can only see a few feet in front of him, in fact he may as well have been considered blind, but he manages to get around through using his ability as an oracle to make it through average life with the help of his mother, friends and his sisterish Ayame. Ayame wasn't exactly his sister, she was his cousin, but when she was young Bastion's mother took Ayame in as her own, so in a way for a little while Ayame was like his sister, she treated him very well and really helped him allot in his years of growth. His mother was a big fan of animals, even though Bastion wasn't too crazy for them, there were a few animals he kinda liked, like Daichi but he was more of Ayame's pet after a few years. Then after a few years Ayame left to join the Shinobi when she was fifteen, leaving him behind with his mother. It wasn't long after that Bastion left the house too, but he waited a bit longer to join the Shinobi and become a ninja.

The first thing he did, was set up his own business in the sand village, one that was rather strange for the village hidden in the sands. He set up a little flower shop, and ran it rather successfully with the help of a few friends for a while, his mother was a huge help as well. He always wanted to have his sister come and help him in the shop, but she was always to busy with her training to come help him. When he was eighteen his mother stopped helping him in the shop and he had no problems with it, now that he was a older and able to stand on his own two feet he was ready to do things alone. He was also prepared to face one of the biggest challenges of his life, becoming a shinobi. It wasn't that hard for him, well at least being in the academy wasn't, he studied well, learned the required techniques fairly fast, and had no problems passing the exams to become a genin. He hopes to continue to learn, and hopefully now learn under the teachings of his sister, though she wouldn't be much help with his family techniques of the Yamanaka, but she could help him improve upon his skills and become a better Shinobi. His goals is to join his sister in the Anbu corps, or even become the right hand for the Sunagakure.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:47 pm
User Image
Full Name: Kenshi Uchiha
Nickname:

Birthdate: {When you were born}

Height: 1.78 meters
Weight: 70 kilograms

Nindo: --
Personality: Kenshi enjoys being by himself almost all of the time, crowds of people make him uneasy and he's always paranoid someone is following him. This causes him to stay in the shadows and move stealthily throughout the Black Fortress. Ironically, Kenshi is constantly lonely and wants to interact with the people around him, but at the same time dislikes being around people who he doesn't trust. When he is around people he's extremely arrogant and cocky, this being because of how he grew up and never having gone to a proper academy but still being on par with most Shinobi, and stronger then some.

First Class: Bukijutsu
Second Class: Ninjutsu

Bloodline: Sharingan

Chakra Pool: 405
Stamina Pool: 185
Chakra Element: Katon - Raiton
Chakra Color: Black
Chakra Materialization: Demonic Aura

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Ninjutsu
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Taijutsu
Fears:
• Loosing his arms.
• Letting someone die while he's in charge.

Class Disciplines :
• Mystic Hero
• Elemental Dual Wielder
Reductions:
• Learns ninjutsu two [2] posts faster
• Learns Bukijutsu techniques two [2] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Kenjutsu Specialist: When using Bukijutsu (Weapon Technique) that fall under Kenjutsu (Sword Technique) he is more proficient then others of the same rank as him.
• Master of Body and Mind: Bukijutsu cost five [5] less Stamina to use.

Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 02
- Katon: : 00 / 09
- Raiton: : 00 / 09
- Maruton: : 00 / 09
- Kuchiyose: : 00 / 09
- Fuuinjutsu: : 00/ 09
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Range: 68 centimeters
Weapon Weight: 1.5 kilograms
Weapon Location: Left hip

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon - Fire Release

Raiton - Lightning Release

Sharingan - Uchiha Clan

Sharingan - Genjutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Medium Weapon: Katana
• D Rank [ Genin ]
• C Rank [ Chunin ]
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

Kenshi was born and raised in the old capital of Wind Country, Rouran. His father was a Ronin, disgraced Samurai, from the Iron Country and his mother was a Shinobi from Konohagakure. Despite his status, Kenshi's father raised him and taught him the ways of the Samurai and his mother taught him the basics of manipulating chakra as a Shinobi. His life was enjoyable for awhile until he was around ten, it was then that he first met Miyamoto Bastet. The young, naive child challenged her to a dual, which he lost quickly. The Kazekage wasn't harsh on him, and said told him to challenge her again in a couple years.

After his defeat, Kenshi trained everyday which landed him a well paying job with the UHV as a guard to their forges. It was easy, everyone knew he was a pretty good swordsman by that time, and he could use some ninjutsu which was a plus. Of course, this all went south when the Shinobi from Sunagakure attacked and UHV was removed, leaving him jobless.

Shortly after the incident with the Suna nin, Bastet returned to Rouran. Kenshi ran into her and the two had a rematch. With the years of training, the fight took longer then last time. After the battle Bastet told him to pack whatever he needed, and that he was going to return to Sunagakure with her and join the village as a Chunin.

Sean_Nero_Desmond

Demonic Knight

3,950 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items