Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
Aldin Nox Cliffs Research Facility :Authorized Entry Only: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am
[man]&[warrior]&[father]&[leader]

|
|

| Mizukage: Jounin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton |
| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline : Senju |
Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
Sypher brushed hair from his face as Minowa accepted the paper, sitting to begin folding it as Sebastian explained "...I agree that we need to prepare them but I'm not sure if lying to them would be a way to do it." he replied, thinking that a battle to the death would deplete their already low numbers. He let his head fall back, hair falling everywhere in a semi-tangled cloud "I have Inka and Mi rounding up the jounin and chuunin to begin training and getting the lower ranks out on missions..." his voice soured at Mi's name but he sat up again, watching Minowa make an origami crane.

|

|

| This is what I am & I will always be this |
| And that's all I'll ever want to be |

| That is all that I need |

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:56 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Jounin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian shook his head at Sypher. He seemed to have missed the major part of his idea.

"Yes they need more training. But you missed my point...the idea is to make them BELIEVE that they are going to die. If they arent going to give you their best, their last effort during that point....then they are not going to give it at all. Lets see which ones we can count on, and put them in positions to make the most good. Th rest...sorry to say...are just canon fodder....boddies to protect those who actually matter"

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 1060
Stamina Lvl :: 715
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire, Earth
Other organs: Unknown
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
Sypher scowled "I didn't miss your point, Sebastian. I ignored it." he replied, straightening and leaning forward a bit "Considering how small our numbers are now...I don't think we can afford canon fodder at the moment." he rubbed one finger across his brow, still scowling a bit "As for making them believe they are going to die, how would you propose that without actually putting their lives in danger?" he closed his eyes, letting his mind run some ideas. It wasn't that he disagreed with Sebastian....actually, on a small part of it, he did. None of the shinobi were worth discarding like that, even if a lot of them pissed him off at times. But Sebastian was right. The shinobi were completely at home with their lives here Have any of them ever feared death? Most of them get promo- his eyes snapped open with the burst of an idea "Exams...no, wait, let me just...." he stood abruptly and began shuffling papers, grabbing blanks and pens and starting to jot things down. Minowa looked up from his crane, holding it in his hands as he stood to watch his father's frantic actions "...daddy's in think mode." he said solemnly, looking at Sebastian.

|

|

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:11 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian popped a grin as sypher started out on his think mod. Hopefully, he sprung an idea.

"Exams you say...what do you ahve in mind?"

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:20 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
"Something...something." Sypher replied, his attention totally focused on the task at hand. He was thinking of the Chuunin Exams and how it had been...but on an entirely different level "The Chuunin exams...are putting some against others. But we have enough criminals in the prison that we could easily put them up against almost everyone in the village." he stopped for a moment to speak to Sebastian, his eyes brighter then when he'd come in. This was why he came to Sebastian sometimes, why he confided in Sebastian when no one else would listen. Everyone else...they simply....he couldn't explain it but Sebastian was his closest friend "I mean everyone. No one would truly be in danger, we'd have Anbu on hand to stop the criminals if they overtook the weaker shinobi. But it would be a staged mass prison breakout. The worst we have..." he stood, abruptly turning his mind to another topic "None of the villagers could be harmed...the Anbu would be in charge of that. There would be no way to put the criminals with the right ranked shinobi...." he had this far away look as he spoke, his mind only half in the conversation.

|

|

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:26 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian grin turned into a smile, a small twinkle in his eyes. Indeed, it seemed that Sypher had found a solution to their delemma, and had done it on a grand massive scale. there was an objective, scenario, pass, fail, and most of all...danger. Sebastian leaned in and spoke to Sypher in a lower more ominous voice.

"Now your thinking like a ninja. What shall you have me do?? I could even develop a serum to make the prisoners rage out for a bit...."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
Sypher leaned back on the desk, holding one hand up right "Most of them wouldn't need a serum to be raging. My only concern is my brother...he'll come after me, no doubt. I think what I'd need from you is a way to guide them towards shinobi and away from the villagers." he glanced at Minowa who was looking at him and felt slightly guilty...but his son's next words alleviated any fear "If the bad guys die, its less bad guys." Minowa said, agreeing completely with the two older shinobi. Then he snuck one of Sypher's blank papers away and started another crane "Indeed...Sebastian...we'll do this in a few weeks. I want this to happen completely unexpectedly. No one can know this was planned." he warned, his expression turning supremely unhappy. If Mi and Zay found out...if Inka found out....he'd never be able to explain. None of them would listen, he was sure of that "No one else would understand what we're doing. Or the reasons. This discussion can't leave this facility."

|

|

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:39 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian sat back in his chair, throwing his hands behind his head, a very evil and nasty smile twisted across his face. He totally understood what sypher was getting at, even if the other ninja did not. This was not only important: it was necessary.

"Sypher, when have I ever let info slip. As far as i am concerned...i am acting on my own accord and you can sign me up for further disciplinary action later. I have always wanted a chance to test a few blades...that should get the prisoners rolling. I have the idea in the mind.....dont you worry about a thing. "

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
A soft chuckle escaped Sypher and Minowa recognized that the visit was likely ending soon. He stood and placed the two cranes on Sebastian's desk and walked over to Sypher "I never doubt you. I don't suppose it would be smart to start doing that now." he smiled and bent to lift Minowa "One other thing. Minowa will be old enough to begin training in a few years. I'd like him to take training from you rather then putting him in the academy when he gets old enough." he said and Minowa blinked, wondering at this turn. Sure, he liked this strange man but....not go to the academy? Minowa settled down into Sypher's grip, thinking it all over "It won't be till he's about 10, so 5-6yrs from now. Would you be willing?"

|

|

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:50 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian pretended to ponder for a moment before answering, but Sypher would recognize the gesture. He would then speak, but this time it was a mix of Sypher and the little one.

"If he has your mind, then of course. Minowa, i want you to watch your father now, and learn not jsut what he does...but why. Learn to see that which cannot be seen with the eye. When you are ready....I will appear to take you..... "

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
Minowa looked at Sebastian attentively as he spoke, Sypher watching him quietly. For a few seconds, the child didn't respond, simply looking and thinking "I can be as smart as Daddy." he said firmly and Sypher smiled, a small, warm glow of pride rising for his adopted son. Even if they weren't blood related...Minowa was his joy. Everything he did was for him... "I can watch and learn. I'll look for ghosts." Ghosts being his interpretation of 'that which cannot be seen with the eye'. Ghost words, ghost people, ghost expressions and ghost threats. Minowa hugged Sypher tighter as Sypher bowed a little to Sebastian and turned to leave "If you make progress, let me know, Sebastian. When this happens...I hope we can see the strength of our village increase." he said in parting, making sure to close the door as he left.
Once they began up the steps again, Sypher spoke to Minowa "You'll stay with me more often now, Min. Sebastian is a good teacher...and you will, I know, be a good student." Minowa nodded firmly as they walked back to Kiri.

((Exits))

|

|

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:07 pm

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Th crafting was complete, the idea finished, the delivery perfect. What the Mizukage had dreamed of and asked from the scientist, the Medicine man delivered. With an eerie and dark grin, Sebastian was interestingly satisfied with his new creation. He spoke to himself as he grabbed his weapons and vials, making his way out of the office to the summoning deck.

"It now seems as if Sypher has seen through the veil, and accepted the world for what it is. I knew he would soon see things through opened and disillusioned eyes.....and to do some things my way. This is going to get interesting. "

exit

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Yo-ko