Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
3.5e DnD - The Hunt (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morgan Night-Wind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:03 pm
This sounds like fun! Need another player? I'd love to whip up a damage caster of some sort, if we don't already have one. Or maybe a ranger...

EDIT: Just noticed we already have a caster AND a scout. sweatdrop I'll just wait and see if we're short on anything.  
Xun Ira rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 6, 3 Total: 17 (4-24)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:23 pm
rolling  

Xun Ira

Xun Ira rolled 20 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 5, 3, 2, 6, 4, 1, 6, 2, 3, 3, 5, 2, 4, 6, 6, 6, 1 Total: 71 (20-120)

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:24 pm
Xun Ira
rolling

Xun Ira rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 5, 5, 4, 5 Total: 23 (6-36)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:26 pm
Xun Ira
rolling

What to do with this... hmmm...  

Xun Ira

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:59 pm
Is a water-orc psychic warrior out of the question?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:33 pm
Rain Yupa

Always a fan of your methods of work. ninja

iLL iNTENT

I'll work in a stop when you get to that level where a bow maker, weapon maker and blacksmith etc are available. Depending on the cost difference between the two bows, I'll let you 'upgrade' for a 1/4 of the buy price if you want.

Plus any discounts you can roll with Bluff, Intimidate or Diplomacy. blaugh

KytanaTheThief

You are a go for the Favored Soul type. Try to stick with one of the core races though if you can.

Morgan Night-Wind

You are more than welcome to join in. Whatever character you wish to play, I'm sure we can fit it in.

Xun Ira

Psychic warrior is fine, although I'd prefer you try and stay away from Orcs. However, as long as you can create a believable (not just for us but the NPC's who act hostile to Orc's within their lands) backstory, I'll try not to be a d**k and use it against you anytime you enter a village. xp  

BegrudginglyGood

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:36 pm
So I think that is five or six people. I'll give you all a day to reserve a spot by creating your basic sheet. But I'll need a paragraph background explaining why you might have been chosen etc. And any other stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:58 pm
Totally no problem on the race, I actually mentioned in that last post that it was gonna be a half-elf char. Awesome that I get to keep the favored soul, since I've got like, the whole personality mapped out in my head already and that was a part of it lol. I'll try to finish up that sheet tonight, although the description parts might take till tomorrow afternoon-ish.  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Gideon Commando

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:10 pm
Presenting, Alucard Fireborn. I've done everything except write up his backstory.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:06 pm
One almost finished char sheet, just to show I'm serious.

The woman with no name....yet. Seriously, all this, and I still haven't picked out her name lol. I've gotten everything done except mundane equipment (might still pick up a shield, debating), and description/background paragraphs.

Edit: Had 10 mins to kill, and ample time with a name generator got me Lloraina Tigersoul, Half-Elf Favored Soul of Corellon Larethian (S'a bit of a mouthful...)

Tomorrow I write those descriptions/background!  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Morgan Night-Wind rolled 12 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 6, 3, 4, 6, 5, 2, 5, 5, 5, 6 Total: 52 (12-72)

Morgan Night-Wind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:42 pm
Alright alright, let's get started then.

Rolling first three stats  
Morgan Night-Wind rolled 12 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 3, 4, 4, 5, 2, 3, 2, 4, 1, 3 Total: 39 (12-72)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:43 pm
So far so good, second three  

Morgan Night-Wind

Morgan Night-Wind rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

Morgan Night-Wind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:45 pm
Ones? Can't have that now...

16 15 16 12 12 11

Ergh. 3 AM is no time for character creation. I'll have him done by tomorrow.
Now is bedtime.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:04 am
I need to write up my background and buy the rest of my mundane equipment, but all the big stuff is done.

Presenting Ekki Ashfeather: Kenku Scout  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out