Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Yuki Compound Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Walking onto the Yuki Compound, Luciano headed to where the crime was committed. Upon arriving, Luciano saw that a old lady had been robbed of 200 ryo by a small boy. "Okay so what happen here?" Luciano said as he ask the nearby people as well as the old lady. "Well, I was walking to my home when I was pushed down by a young man with this spiky blue hair, and he had this headband the looked like it had eyes on it, it was strange but he took my purse that had all my ryo in it, 200 worth, how am i suppose to pay my rent without that". Looking around , Luciano knew that he was going to have to send out one of his female kikaichu to get this job done as easy as possible.

Walking away from the old lady Luciano knew what he had to do to get this done quick like the Hokage would want a more serious mission. "Okay a need a lady kikaichu to go out and find young male with blue spiky hair and blue goggles that looks like they have eyes on them". Listening to his instructions a female kikaichu flew out of his hooded sweater, see began her search and flew out of sight. "okay this shouldnt take long". After waiting for nearly and hour Luciano felt as though he was wrong about the wait time. Just as he was about to give up on relying on the female kikaichu, The female kikaichu came back and began flying in a happy like motion which meant that she had found the kid.

"Okay lead me to him". Following the female kikaichu beetle, Luciano came to an alley way where he saw the small boy sitting on a piece of cardboard eating a small piece of bread which was probably his only meal of the day. "hey kid" Luciano said startling the young boy. "who are you" asked the kid. "The Hokage sent me here because of a report of a felony that took place here you know anything about it" Luciano asked. "Uhh n..no...no...I dont know anything of the sort, that type of stuff always happens around he..here" the boy said in a scared voice. "Look I know you took the ryo from that old lady, Look kid how bout you just hand it over, I'll give you a shuriken if you do, that way you could earn practice, join the academy and become a shinobi yourself and make ryo that way...okay" Luciano said with calmness as he tried to get the young boy to cooperate so he doesnt do anything foolish to where Luciano wouldnt have to harm him. Taking out one of his shuriken's Luciano held it out for the kid to take it. "Okay here" said the kid as he walked up to Luciano as he took the shuriken in exchange for the ryo.

"Good job kid". Walking away, Luciano returned back to the old lady giving her, her ryo back. "Thank you young man, want is your name?" she asked. "Call me Nano Aburame of the Leaf" Lucaino replied as he headed our the Yuki Compound.

Title: Investigate Crime Scene: Felony : Rank: B :: Complete

[Exit]

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 1400 | Ryo • 000 | kikaichu • 1000 / 1000 |

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Black Konoha Headband. Tied around neck
• Breath Mask
• Medium Sized Gourd which holds 500 kikaichu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:52 pm
Over the village, the spores descended, looking for a specific chakra source. Friendly to all but the harshest of exotic chakra, most folks would be just fine as they were. Descending, they would clean up the area of its infection. Finished, they would form bodies and then leap back away out of the village, leaving the area free of the Kyuubi's chakra infection.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:11 am
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra: 480 / 480
Stamina: 60 / 60

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi arrived at the compound and quickly made her way around the land, searching for any signs of enemy shinobi interference within the village. Within a few short laps and observations, the search provided nothing and the small genin on patrol moved on.

Mission Participating In
Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers