Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:22 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

Ven was confused at his friends words but before he could voice his concerns, another spoke up "well that explains a lot" startled, Ven turned around and summoned his keyblade upon seeing the stranger: he wore a leather-like suit and his skin was like golden scales with eyes that looked as though he was insane. strangely enough, Ven felt as though he knew this person but ... he couldn't place it "so you three are the reason for the jumbled memories" he said as Ven gripped his keyblade "what are you talking about, we didn't do anything! how did you even-" Ven stated but the scaled man waved his hand out lifting Ven in the air who clawed at his throat not able to breath "i am talking" he man said through gritted teeth and a malicious glare in his eyes "master ... h-he was only startled" a french voice as a living golden candelabra who winced at Aqua and Terra apologetically when the man reluctantly let Ven go with his magic who fell to the ground coughing

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

Terra's eyes grew wide as he saw his friend levitate gasping for air, looking over at the scale-y man and the small talking candle. His eyes squinted at him before watching his friend fall back down. Terra quickly ran to his side, helping him up before summoning his large keyblade in his right hand, pointing it at the man,"You stay away from my friends..or I'll break you in half..."

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Aqua widen her eyes about Ven got levitated and nearly out of oxygen, "Ven!" she called out and glared at man in leather suit. She took a notice on animated candelabra, thenwatched Ven fell and she kneeled down to her friend. She refocus on man, "Who are you and what do you mean we are the reason for memories?" she asked him, just as Precht poked his head out of the corner and took at notice on a familiar face in annoyance, "I felt a familiar dark magic presence lingering around. I didn't expect to be you again, Dark One."

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

Aqua Precht

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:58 pm
User Image

Where light comes from?"

Ven watched the 'Dark One' make a face of mock intult at Precht "after all we've been through? I'm hurt Hades" he said as Ven got up coughing "simple Missy ... Have you noticed something: the world you visited, your old friends? All of the world's were incased in darkness because of Darkness ... All of them are obliterated, your friends included" he said as Ven looked horrified, it couldn't be true ... Could it "everyones ... Gone?" Ven said emotionlly as the Dark One shrugged making a face "not exactly .... See ... A while back the Realms were ... Changed, but the stories were so powerful they survived, albeit different from the ones you know, The Sorcerer's doing no doubt" he said as Ven stared at this man who said all his friends he met were different "so ... Who are you?" he asked uneasily then looked at the candelbra. Why did it look familiar? "oh how rude of me: Rumplestiltskin" he said with a bow

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Terra groaned softly as he let Ven go, his eyes piercing at this so called Dark One, learning his name was Rumplestiltskin which he looked at him for awhile. This man gave him the creeps as he kept his keyblade out, listening to how everyone they once knew were either gone or have changed. He sighed softly before looking at Rumple with his eyebrow raised,"Why did you say Hades?"
Terra remembered Hades quite well. Using Zack to do his dirty deeds. He shook his head before pointing his keyblade back at Rumple,"Why are you even here?"

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua listened to man known as Rumplestiltskin talking to Precht and calling him Hades, making Precht looked grim. Aqua looked confused as she looked at Precht, "Hades? You don't like that same god I met," she said to him, then she even heard Rumplestiltskin about people she knew gone, but not completely because they were different. Precht heard Terra and then Aqua as he facepalm with a sigh, "Fine, he called me Hades because I was originally founder of Dark Guild known as Grimoire Heart. Worse of all, I used to work with Xehanort after he revived my original over hundred years old body, and did something horrible to Fairy Tail. I know two men who will probably going to clobber me after I nearly annihilated two women," he admitted about his crime he commited, then looked at Terra and Aqua, "And no, I'm not that same Greek God of Underworld you met, if you plan to ask me that," he added to correct them. Aqua looked Precht in confusion, "You're over hundred years old?" she asked him, but he shrugged his shoulder, "I suppose you could say that."

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart

User Image
User Image

Aqua Precht

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:22 pm
User Image

Where light comes from?"

Rumple only smirked at Precht as though his comment was cute but in a mocking way "why i'm here ... is quite frankly two reasons: one of them being ... Vincent must remain in the Realm of Darkness for the next twelve years" he said as Ven got angry "no way! Aqua had to stay there for who knows how long and i'm not gonna let her son suffer the same!" Ven said with an angry glare to which Rumple seemed to look at him curiously as though it were familiar. however Rumple got over it and paced slowly "i .... i don't think you're getting this .... i'm not saying this to be cruel, i'm saying this because if he were to get out now, he'd only be frozen in time-" "then he'd still be ok!" "LOOK!" Rumple shouted in almost an inhuman growl but then composed himself "i have the ability to see the future ... somewhat anyway, it comes in pieces the wrong order. but one thing is certain: he, you three, and a bunch of brats need to continue training and become stronger or the threats to come to the realms after the time stall is dispersed will obliterate everyone! and the only way he an grow stronger is in the Realm of Darkness"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Terra stayed quiet as he listened to Precht explain who he was. He kept his opinion to himself for personal reasons which he looked back at Rumple who explained why Vin needed to stay in the realm of darkness. He rubbed the back of his head before speaking his mind,"Do you know if anyone has an eye on him? Make sure he's okay? Even if he survived the Realm of Darkness, his mind could still break from everything that happens in there."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 11:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Precht remain silent from Rumple comment, however Aqua looked in horror about Vincent will remain in Realm of Darkness in twelve years. Although Rumple mentioned about his ability to see the future and if her son gets out, he will be frozen in time, but only way he can grow stronger to was in the Realm of Darkness. She recalled about seeing both Mitsuki and Vincent having their own wayfinder, she looked down with eyes closed, "He has a wayfinder, so does that girl with white ears," she said to her friends about the wayfinder. Precht heard Aqua as he slightly rose his eyebrow, before he can say anything, but Aqua spoken out, "What about the others, like the little girl with white ears and others at Kingdom of Angels," "They will be trapped in Fairy Sphere. If that little girl with white ears you are saying, she have a quest to lead our strength that may save all of us from darkness blight," he explains about others, yet fully aware about Mitsuki's upcoming quest, but kept her quest to himself because that will be a spoiler. Aqua looked at Precht about learning about her quest, "What kind of quest?" she asked him, but Precht turned around and head back to his friends, "It's classified."

User Image
User Image

Aqua Precht
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:41 am
User Image

Where light comes from?"

Ven crossed his arms when Precht said the mission was classified "typical" he said as Rumple giggled and wagged his finger "trust us, dearie ... knowing to much about the future is not a pleasant thing ... could make you a bit ... MAD!" he said making Ven jump which only made Rumple giggle even more. Rumple glanced at Terra and his eyes flashed showing his interest "well ... i suppose i could go there to keep the poor boy sane ... with my powers i can slip in and out of there easy" he said as Ven's eyes lit up "you'll help then?" he said as Rumple giggled "it doesn't work that way dearie ... all magic, comes with a priceas your friend Aqua or any mage will tell you: normally it costs energy but for my ... deals ... i'll need something more or less ... tangible" he said as Ven blinked a few times then looked at Aqua "what'd you think? he's your son after all"

back in the cargo hold, Cy'la and J'uko were staring up at the ceiling which was the floor of where the keyblade trio and Rumple were standing on "i hate that imp" Cy'la said with a scoff as J'uko smiled kindly at her "Simon told us to give him a chance ... i mean if a Princess of Heart falls for that Beast then he can't be all bad" he said as his Twi'lek friend turned round on him "he's called 'The Dark One' ... i've heard of all the horrible stuff he did, no way anyone can be redeemed from that" she said as J'uko gazed at her softly "Precht was ... and so was Onyx ... you know Simon sees the good in everyone, with Precht he managed to keep the idiot from giving intoo death when he got his past memories back ... and he never gave up on Onyx even after everything she did as the Emperor's Wrath" he said noticing Cy'la stiffen slightly at Onyx's name and put his hand on her shoulder "she's on our side now, and she apologized" he said as Cy'la looked away from her friend who then silently brought her into a hug "we just have to trust Simon's right ... like he was about all of us" he said as Cy'la chuckled a bit then nodded

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Terra's eye twitched when he saw the twinkle of Rumple's eyes. His eyes pierced back into his as he spoke up to everyone in the room,"I've been tricked more times than I'd like to admit but...I've learned my lesson..it's up to Aqua but knowing what had happened in my past, I know that you have to be careful with making a deal with someone..especially when their nickname is the 'Dark One'.."

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua thought about Rumple's deal, in order to keep her son sane in Realm of Darkness, she has to make a deal with Dark One. Her friends wanted her to make a choice, even her son was trapped. She lifted her head to face Rumple, "I will do it, so what kind of deal?"
Precht walked in the cargo and took a notice on his friends as he rose his eyebrow, "How long you two will stay that way?" he said to them with a smirk.

User Image
User Image

Aqua Precht
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:33 pm
User Image

Where light comes from?"

Rumple simply grinned at Aqua as she accepted "it's quite simple really: i made a deal with Vincent a while back. in exchange for delivering the killing blow to Xehanort, i would find a way to create keyblade armor for him. armor that you three-" he said pointing to each of them "are the only ones in existence that know how they're forged"

Cy'la was startled and turned to Precht with a furious look in her eyes and punched him down on his head "EVER HEAR OF KNOCKING!?" she said as J'uko held her back from causing any more damage "Cy'la, Cy'la its ok" he said as the Twi'lek continued to snarl. she hated it whenever she showed fear, it reminded it too much of when she took the trial of courage: she was supposed to face an enemy and control her emotions, to be level headed. but she ran into Onyx, the Emperor's Wrath. the only reason she survived was because she fainted from fright of being nearly beaten to death. she hid her fear behind a tough girl act and even when Onyx became friends she still kept it up. the only one who really knew about it was J'uko and he kept it a secret without Cy'la bothering to ask him to. after deciding his friend was cooled off, he let her go and looked at Precht "sorry, but it wasn't what you thought"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Sounds like to me that he got away clean then..", Terra spoke softly, knowing how much of a threat Xehanort was. He closed his eyes as he remembered the dark troubles he had caused in the past, knowing all the wrong he had done. He opened his eyes before looking at Rumple once again,"He'll have to go through a trial..see if he truly is ready. I want to see the light within his heart and see if he has the strength to defend himself..for one can't protect his friends if he can't even protect himself."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Precht rubbed back of his head after Cy'la punched him, he remain stoic, "I have been with two idiots, until I met Mavis before I was co-founder of Fairy Tail," he said to her, mentioning Yury and Ward did idiotic, while he was just a peacemaker some sort. He looked at J'uko after Cy'la cooled off, he closed his eyes, "I know you two don't seem like it. Heh, it reminds me of those two stubborn knights, it happens every time I see Raiden and Pegasi-Mount together," he replied with a shrug, mentioned about Merle and Sora whenever they were in conversation and visa versa. Precht finds them bit amusing about their stubbornly denied about their friendship to their next level.
Aqua listened to Rumple and learned Vincent made a deal with him in exchange for delivering the killing blow. Her eyes were widen about him pointing at her and her friends about their keyblade armor, "Our armor?" she repeated about the armor. She place her fingers underneath her chin to remember how she and her friends got their own armors, "That armor has to be similar to our keyblade, and protecting ourselves from darkness."

User Image
User Image

Aqua Precht
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

Fiore Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items