Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:41 pm
Arturia Pendragon

User Image

User Image

A king has no freedom in her reign or so they say ....

Arturia looked at flash "enough! Please I won't have some red termite galavanting through my kingdom with disrespect!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ Soris Ambrosious ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"magic? oh thats easy ..."

"jeez you and Bats would get along great" he said as Merle sighed but before he could speak, the older Soris came in looking worried "Arturia ... we need to talk, its about my dad" he said. Gambit looked only puzzled but Merle understood and nodded "mom, this is important, you may wanna pay attention to Soris" he said but the suddenly stopped and felt something: a telepathic warning from Simon. With a promise that'd he'd be back soon, Merle stepped back and turned into a bolt of lightning and traveled to Destiny Town

"... manners on the other hand, well have you met my parents?"

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:38 am

"My name is Barry Allen ..."

watching Merle leave, the Flash only shook his head "so if this is Camelot that mean Merlin's around here?" "yeah he's my dad ... who's missing Arturia" Soris said as the Flash looked at him curiously "your ... your really- wait what'd you mean missing?"

"... I am the fastest man alive!"

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:43 pm
User Image

Arturia Pendragon

User Image

Arturia looked at soris "Ok you better start by telling me when this started and what you want me to do about this unfortunately soris with onyx being so small gambit and I just can't go on suicide missions"

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:17 am

"suicide mission?!" he said shocked at her words "my father has been missing for a week now, maybe longer and you would think trying to find him a suicide mission?!" he said shaking his head in disbelief "it ain' like tha', we jus-" "no don't bother ... seems i'm the only one who seems to care ... just because he's a powerful wizard you just pay no mind to anything revolving around him" he said clearly hurt, he knew to them he'd just be over-reacting, but to him he had the horror of Merlin dying right in front of him haunting his nightmares.
it was the main reason they came to this time, Mab was the great darkness yes but without Merlin they couldn't stand a chance. "whatever i'll find him myself" he said departing the room

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:06 am
User Image

Arturia Pendragon

User Image

Arturia looked at soris and felt terrible her eyes became crest fallen " soris please wait let me explain your getting ahead of yourself"

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:39 am

stopping after her words, Soris only clenched his fists "with all due respect, Arturia ... you have no idea whats at stake, i'm from the future i know what happens" he said then turned his head around quickly. his shadow grew and covered the whole room "so maybe you should shut up!" he said as his voice started to grow deeper "and take the warning words of a wizard as gospel!" he said as his eyes glowed bright blue but the child Soris started to tremble and whine. Seeing this, the older Soris stopped and his shadow retracted back to normal "but then again your only just a King, not Triple Goddess ... not like he practically raised you"

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:49 am
╔══════════════╗
Lupus Destiny
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I will do whatever it takes..."

"Simon-kun, Wendy-chan, Carla-chan, and Miku-sama are getting that magical hat," said Lupus as he walk out of the shadow, he look everyone and Arturia, not afraid that she will yell at him for entering unannounced. He look at Soris, he understand how he feel, how he lost his father and every Fairy Tail cry about Merlin's death, he did witness Mavis look devastated for losing her half brother, she angrily blame Talos' for ruining both Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess future generation because he commit the crime for murdering Gods, yet she wish he never exist. He look at the rest, his knowledge will click that what are they talking about, "It's only way to imprison Talos for good. Saving Gods and Goddesses from him. The Apprentice will agree to let them borrow a hat and return it back after they absorb Talos. Soris-kun, I suggest we entrust them to imprison Talos for good, it will save him," he told them with arms cross and remain calm, he look at Soris to encourage him. His face is telling him that his father will be alright and future will change.

"... To protect my family and friends, that's a promise from my father"

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:14 pm

"the hat ..." Soris said after hearing Lupus and thought long and hard "the hat was crafted to absorb magic, initially to try and trap the Dark One and save the mortal it possessed ... it ... it could work" Soris said slightly calming down a bit "but still, why would dad just ... just leave?" he asked as Gambit thought for a minute "i don' know ... maybe he though' we was all in danga, if dis Talos guy is as bad as you say ... bu' why would he go afta Merlin?" Gambit said making Soris sigh softly "i wasn't suposed to tell you this but i figure since your in Camelot you have the right and .... so does she" he said obviously still miffed at Arturia "when my dad said he was the greatest sorcerer in the world, that wasn't just some boast ... he's known as The Sorcerer in the Enchanted Forest ... but millennia ago he was only known ... as Magic, but rather than deciding to become a god, he close to become human ... an immortal human sure but human none the less"

wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:22 pm
╔══════════════╗
Lupus Destiny
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Listening to Soris about Sorcerer is actually Merlin, Lupus kept his expression straight, "Knowing First Master in this timeline, she has no clue about her half brother is a Sorcerer. I'm pretty sure if she find out, who knows what she will do," he said as he imagine what Mavis will do something reckless if she find out.

User Image

Marcus Emrys
wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:19 am
User Image

Gandalf the Grey

"if you recall, Lupus he went under that name because no one ever believed he was as strong as the legends say ... and they said i had an ego" Soris said finishing in a low mutter to himself them looked out the window looking so full of sadness "why is it so much grief happened? we came back to change things, so many things ..." he said as he suddenly was lost in thought.

he remembered being around twelve, his father had been dead for three years now and the guild was barely hanging on due to people leaving or loss of faith. Arturia kept trying hard to help the guild but it was obvious it was straining her. his mother, Morgana had replaced Merlin as guild leader and Soris was part of the strongest team Triple Goddess had: the Istari, five powerful wizards all with staves to help channel their magic. because of their power they were sworn by Arturia to not use their full strength ever. Those four had helped make sure that Soris was never alone and even help Soris come out of his shell and made friends like Merle, even though then he was a jerk. And even with the war against the darkness like Talos, the five of them were strongest together. Yet in a weird way it was like his father never left at all, because his magic still flowed through the members of Triple Goddess. though him, though his friends. but he still wanted him back

Soris only sighed as he looked towards the others and closed his eyes and magicly transformed his robes to more grey-ish
"handy trick" the Flash commented

wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:29 pm
╔══════════════╗
Lupus Destiny
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Listens to Soris, he close his eyes and avert his purple eyes with collected expression. That day, after he lost someone precious to him and his family from Kami no Senshi, when he and his older twin brother was 13, and saw their mother in torment from Kami nearly take her. Sees Soris magically transform his robe, Lupus turn around, "I will go back to Magnolia, hopefully everyone remain in faith in Gods, who are dead by Talos, will come back. I want to see who will be select for Grand Magic Game," he said very low in sadness to remember a child of a young boy's death. Although, he and his siblings only want revenge for his death. He walk out of the Round Table Room, if anyone want to say something to him.

User Image

Marcus Emrys
wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:13 am
User Image

Gandalf the Grey

User Image

hearing Lupus talk of the Grand Magic Games, Soris turned towards him as he left then suddenly called out with a smile "hey Lou, tell Fairy Tail not to hold back this time" Soris said almost laughing but just nodded smiling "we wanna change the future, remember?" he said hinting that no matter what, all of them came back to save the future and Soris planned to help all his friends just as he promised them all before they came back three years ago. "we will ..." he said quietly to himself

wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:29 am
╔══════════════╗
Lupus Destiny
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Heard Soris as he stop and glance at him, then he smile at him. "I will let them know, and we diffidently will change the future" he call back, then muttered, "... including him," he mention the boy, who was murdered, before he use his Heavenly Teleport to take him back to Magnolia.

User Image

Marcus Emrys
wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:23 am
User Image

Gandalf the Grey

User Image

smiling to himself, Soris looked out the window to see Camelot outside. It grew vibrant and prosperous over the past three years, partly due to Triple Goddess' move to Camelot. the mages and druids were welcomed and, thanks to Merlin, they joined and even strengthened the kingdom's defenses and even reputation but they never entered the Grand Magic Games due to being so few members even with all the druids there so Soris decided to call a couple of his friends from his team 'hmm ... Cecil and Jarod should be here by now' he thought worryingly then left to Triple Goddess

wolf of warriors

Camelot

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces