Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:51 pm
He grabbed for her throat but she had faded and was gone. Somewhere else in the realm. He sneered as the one responsible had been within his grip, and like an idiot, he had let her slip through his fingers.

"I understand plenty you damn pawn. Do you hear me woman?! Your nothing more than a pawn and when he is done whoring you around to do his bidding, you will be nothing more than trash! Forgotten and discarded! When that day comes I will be sure I peel your skin off layer by layer! I will gain vengence for my people!"

Lareth could not feel her and he went about burying the dead and making notes of where he buried them. He had pictures in the library archive of every demon....he would match faces later when he got back home.

Six hours later, Lareth was done burying the villagers and his men. He burned the village to ash leaving nothing. When it was all done, he went back to the castle to inquire on children that may have shown up.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:58 pm
There was a hint of power in the village behind Lareth, power that carried a hint of the evil felt from Cynthia's wounds but different enough to prove Esabel's words to him.

When that power faded, at each grave was a stone marker. And each stone marker carried a name for each person who had died. Such a caring touch was very odd for the deaths she'd given to the people, but she'd done it anyway.

Another stone appeared where the entrance to the village had been, large enough to carry the words that described what had happened in the village without mentioning any names on it. That seemed to be a tribute to the people who had died here, though in truth it was more of a tribute to how much Lareth had cared for those people.

That done, the power faded enough that not even the demon king could follow it. But that one touch of power proved that Esabel had watched him somehow...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:37 am
Esabel reappeared back in the forest, kneeling next to the same stream where she'd first met Bat. The difference was that this time, she was crying blood-red tears. She had her hands over her face for the moment but her shaking showed that she was crying, for one who knew what they were looking at...

She couldn't believe how things were going for her here. No one liked her. And just when she actually wanted to leave, she couldn't thanks to that meanie, Lareth and the people at his castle...

She'd even been real nice to that friend of the woman Master had wanted, telling her who the Master was and all that stuff...

But she couldn't find anyone who liked her, anyone who wanted to be her friend... She thought Bat might, but he served the Master's new toy now so he had to wait on her. And she was trapped here now, and hating having everyone not liking her...

All she really wanted was a friend... Someone who would really like her... Someone who wouldn't leave her alone...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:11 pm

User Image

Bat appeared behind Esabel, during his form of teleprotation he had sensed where Esabel was but not just from her own sense of power or the evil and chaos he hand felt from his time with her but her felt her sadness, her sorrow and her loneliness more strongly then anything. Being what he was he could easily sense such emotions as well as being able to feed off them.

Bat stood there a smile on his face, his stance soft and relaxed, one arm down at his side the other on his hip, his pendant like object on his choker glowing faintly at her sadness, loneliness and sorrow as if whatever put him into his eternal servitude was slightly changing its mind on who needed him the most.

"Those tears should not be streaming down such lovely cheeks, that wonderful dark heart should not be weeping and that chaotic mind should not be in such sadness and sorrow my dear, you're not alone, you have someone that likes you, for who you really are my dear"

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:27 pm
Esabel sniffled and turned away from him wiping at her face with the back of her hand as she shook her head, "No, you can't be my friend cause you 're supposed to belong to the master's new toy. You can't serve two masters and everyone knows it. Heck, those idiot humans even made it a proverb in their religions," she told the truth as she knew it.

She wrapped her arms around both her legs and tucked her face against her knees, rubbing at her face and smearing her red tears there. She truly looked miserable right now, miserable and alone.

But Esabel only barely understood the true nature of Chaos and what it was capable of, no idea that there was someone who actually pulled the strings of the Chaos that had formed Bat...

"I can't have any friends 'cause' Master made me wrong... I'm too wrong to have friends, to have anyone really like me... I thought it would be fun to go off away from Master... But it isn't... It isn't fun anymore... I should probably go back to him, if he'll take me back... He forgot about me before, he probably wouldn't even remember me now...," she added, truly feeling sorry for herself at this point.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:47 pm

User Image

Bat
looked down at Esabel, watching her wiping at her face with the back of her hand, as she shook her head before she talked, how she wrapped her arms around both of her legs and hide her face between her knees, her red tears smearing across her knees. She looked like a collection of misery and in a void all alone, it radiated off her, in Bat's eyes it steamed off Esabel's body like a black and red mist.

He took his focus off her misery and loneliness that was coming off her and walked up next to her, facing the the stream of water with his body and his eyes, staring into it before looking down, reaching a hand up to hold the pendant in his hand that had began to glow a bit brighter then before.

"Wrong?, if you where made wrong my dear then I am the very being of imperfection and I see nothing wrong about you my dear.
Maybe you don't need 'friends' maybe you just need 'a' friend, I am madness, I am chaos that is malice taken form.

As for who I belong too, I believe whoever formed me into this realm might be changing there mind, maybe you should take this chance, while they are distracted in thought, reach up, place your hands around my pendant and make me yours, use you're power and claim the friend who have made Esabel."

Bat said slowly turning his body to face her, looking down at her, his eyes fixed on her as his pendant still glowed, Ilea's symbol still there on it but in a slightly weakened state and now it was up to Esabel, would she take the friend she had gained before whoever was behind Bat's creation begins to refocus or would she stay there and allow her new friend who had come back to her in her time of need to stay with there new mistress.

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:02 pm
Now Esabel looked up and frowned attractively despite the mess of her face from all the smearing of her tears, tilting her head slightly at the glowing of his pendant. She felt a pull the moment she actually looked at him and couldn't seem to deny it right this moment. That 'pull' got her to her feet in front of him, still sniffling and wiping her face with the back of her hand as her other hand slowly reached up to touch the glowing pendant.

She frowned a bit harder at him and sniffled again, "I don't understand any of this...," she whispered softly, truly looking confused right now. She looked up from the pendant to his face, her hand going from the pendant to his cheek, her fingers barely touching him as her eyes blinked slowly and released two more fresh blood-red tears.

She really didn't understand what was going on, that she was being offered a friend, a true one who would never leave her and would care for her. She didn't hear the extra command pushed at Bat as the change in who he served was shifted from Ilea to Esabel. She didn't hear that compulsion to be her friend and more, to be the one who saw to all of her needs, emotional and physical.

Esabel herself was being offered to Bat in the fullest sense of the word by the one who had created him, the one who wanted his accidental 'daughter' to be happy and content in every way. And she had no idea it was happening, or that anyone had seen enough of what she'd been going through to care...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:18 pm

User Image

The change within him, the push of a command that now changed him from serving Ilea to now serving Esabel was a strange feeling to someone who was made from Malice and madness and chaotic in nature, but yet it was he had gotten used to from his many century's of serving others.

Bat reached out his hands, placing one onto Esabel's back gently and the other onto the back of her head as he softly pulled her towards him and against him, placing Esabel's head against his chest while the two fresh blood red tears smeared against his jacket as he held her.

His pendant on his choker changed differently then it had before, the symbol changed but in a long time the pendant its self changed, its shape changed to reflect Esbael's dark heart and her chaotic mind but its silver like material stayed the same.

Bat looked down at Esabel against his chest a small smile on his lips, a new mistress so quickly a new mistress he had liked and was like him in many ways.

"All you need to understand my dear is that I am now you'res, for as long as you want me, for as long as you live I am you'res and only you'res"

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:32 pm
Esabel actually shivered as Bat pressed her head to his chest and actually held her, her hands stealing around his waist after a moment. She sniffled again before his words hit her fully but once they did, she gave a small gasp and pulled back to look up at him. She noticed the changed pendant and traced her fingers over it before looking up at his face again, still processing what had just happened.

"A friend? A real one? For really real, for me?" she asked softly then realized that it was real and practically dove into him, burying her face into his chest and wrapping her arms around his waist as she felt her heart lift as it never had before.

It took another moment or two before she finally pulled away just enough to look up at him with a bright smile, her face still showing the smeared bloody tears, "I never had a friend before. What do we do now?" she had to ask it, looking up at him so trustingly with dark eyes showing just how innocently evil she was in her heart, the very thing that had drawn him to her and even caused the power that had created him to shift his loyalty to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:52 pm

User Image
Bat smiled softly as he reached a hand down to her cheek as she looked up at him, gently running the tip of his black nail over the skin of her cheek as he looked into those wonderful, trusting, dark and innocently evil eyes.

Bat had served many humans, many men and woman, many creatures and monsters thought out his very first creation into this world and its many realms and yet he had never served anyone so purely evil, so dark and yet so innocent it was truly a new and very welcome change. Malice now serving a darkness, an evil so innocent and so chaotic that just suited his very own nature completely.

"What do we do now?, we do whatever you want to do my dear, you have me now and I am sure you've had many ideas and wants to do with a friend who enjoys and likes what you like my dear"

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:38 pm
Esabel put her head against his chest again, snuggling against him with a smile, "I want to leave here and go somewhere else but that meanie king closed the portals so I can't leave... I want to go somewhere dark that reminds me of home... But I don't want to go back to the Master... He forgot about me once...," she couldn't help it if she sounded a little homesick, "The people are so mean here... None of them like me... It's the same everywhere I go... So I just want to go somewhere that I don't have to worry about that...," she added, truly wishing for that and not yet realizing that Bat had gotten inside the realm while the portals were sealed, that he could enter and leave as he wished.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:42 pm

User Image
Bat smiled, baring his white pointy teeth as he chuckled softly and his two fangs as he leaned his head back slightly as it seemed Esabel hadn't caught on to the fact that he had entered the realm while the portals where closed, with his own form of travel.

Bat looked down at Esabel putting a hand onto her head as he stopped his soft chuckle, his hand running through her hair, down the back of her head and resting onto Esabel's shoulder
"As long as you have me you will never have to worry about not being liked and people not liking you as well as being able to go to anywhere you desire, say where and I will take you there my dear".

Bat told her, he would kill anyone for her, corrupt them with malice, turn them into foul and horrific beasts and creatures to serve her as he serves her. Any place she wanted to go, any order, any person to make Esabel happy, to make his new mistress happy and content.

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:14 pm
Esabel blinked up at him for a brief moment as the information sank into her mind then she gave him a smile that would have blinded a mere mortal. She tucked herself into him, her head resting against his chest as she experienced a very rare happy moment in her strange life.

"I don't really care where i go... As long as there's death, misery, and despair all around and no one to make me leave such a place...," she whispered to him softly, pulling back to look up into his eyes with that delighted smile on her face, "Just take me somewhere like that, Batly-man... And don't leave me alone anymore...," she added then moved up on her toes to give him another light kiss on his lips, the fingers of one hand moving back to play with the charm on his necklace.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:44 pm

User Image
Bat looked down at her and then he looked away and up as he began to think where he could take Esabel, a place she described and wanted to go too.
He grinned as he thought of a place and slowly looked back down at her
"I know a good place my Darkling, a place you will enjoy and worry not I wont be leaving you" grinned softly as he opened his wings and covered the both of them within them. The dark thick black and red fog of malice creeped up around them quickly before pulling its self back down into the ground, Bat and Esabel vanishing as he takes her to a new place.

Unyielding-Insanity

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:33 pm
Esabel was alone again. She'd thought that Bat had gone to do something important for a while since he'd done that before. But he hadn't returned for a long time. So she was alone again. She didn't like being alone.

She sat on the alter in the chapel on vampire island with her legs crossed, one elbow braced against a knee with her chin resting on her fist and a frown on her beautiful face as she considered her situation. The more she thought about it, the more she thought that she should leave.

But where should she go? Darkness Abounds? No, that would only put her under Goh's radar and she didn't want to go back to him. The Elven Realm? No, they were stuffy and the place smelled funny to her. Back to the Demon Realm? Maybe, but that demon king might still be mad at her...

Well, if she was left with a bunch of no's and one maybe, then she should probably go with the maybe. She gave a soft sigh as she looked around the abandoned chapel with dark eyes now sad. She'd had so much fun here playing around then cuddling with Bat...

Now she was alone again...

She finally got to her feet with another soft sigh and turned to the back wall of the place, not really paying much attention to anything as she walked right through the wall just as a portal formed of dark energy, closing up just as she moved through it and leaving the place empty once more...

She stepped through the other end of the portal right in the place that Bat had taken her away from and got even more depressed.

She finally sat back down beside the small stream with her knees tucked up under her chin, her arms wrapped around her arms as she watched the water move past her, too depressed to even cry over it. She might get up and do something about it later, but for now, it was probably best that she remain where she was.

What she didn't know was that Lareth had set up a discrete guard on the forest to inform him of happenings such as this. So the scout left the strange woman alone and dutifully headed for the castle to report the sighting.

She turned her head on her knees so that her head was sideways, the breeze ruffling her hair and revealing blood red tears moving down her face, "Don't like to be alone... It's no fun... Why did the Batly-man leave me? Esabel didn't do nothin' wrong... I want a friend again..." she finished with a sniffle as her tears fell a bit faster, falling to her knees and down her legs from there.

She truly was a pitiful sight when she was like this, but she was cute at the same time. Everything she did was cute, from pouting to yelling. Sometimes she was adorable, like she was just now. Others she was cute in a way that could only be described as animatedly hot, like when she was yelling. She would always be beautiful and delicate, looking like every man's perfect cuddle bunny to have on his arm at all times to show off to the world. But it was the rest of her that pushed people away, the side of her that wanted to see what color of blood people shed, to hear screams of agony, to see what would happen if you removed someone's skin then slid an ultra-thin blade into each of their internal organs.

Yeah, that side of her threw people off her and was the main reason she was currently alone, more than likely.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff