Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
SongWind's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:33 am
Aten felt movement and opened his eyes and yawned. "is something up?" he said sleepy sitting up a bit and rubbing his eyes. The covers slipped off him as she sat up showing off his body before she stretched and looked down at wind. "It looks like you did not get back to sleep yet" he said before feeling like his cuddling was keeping wind up, "sorry I will move and go sleep in front of the fire place."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:41 am
Wind pulled Aten back down in the bed and pulled the covers back up over them both, "You're not keeping me awake, Aten. I do this sometimes. Just go on back to sleep. I'll be fine," he said softly but firmly as he put one arm around Aten's shoulder and pulling him in closer in the hopes that the added warmth would help him go back to sleep so that he wouldn't have to explain this one.

Then Aten was right up against his skin and he was wondering why he was laying on his back instead of on his side where he could hide an arousal alot easier.

"I just wanted to add some wood to the fire to keep it warm in here," he added, hoping that the excuse would work to explain why he was still awake. Yeah, he didn't want his guest to get cold. That would work, right?  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:54 am
Aten blinked when wind pulled him back down and close. He was feel warm but only in one area. Really wind was just hot, kind and just what ever guy need to cuddled against at night. It was hard for him to be good. As he laid against wind he noticed the covers where up in one spot and smiled. "O do you need help getting to slip" Aten said in his ear as she moved a hand over Winds chest and down his body to the bump in the covers and started to tease. "I know you said just cuddling but it looks and feels like you could use some release to help relax and go to sleep." Ok he said hell with being good and was going to be a bad boy and tease wind.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:05 am
Okay! Not what Wind was expecting to have happen. In fact, he was so shocked he shifted and managed to fall out of the bed, landing on the floor on his a** with his hair all around him.

So not the most graceful thing to have happen... But he was really not expecting Aten to move like that. He sat on the floor with a look on his face that proved that he had no idea how to cover this one. Yeah, this had never happened to him before. Total first.

He cleared his throat, "Sorry about that... Wasn't expecting...," he tried to apologize for falling out of the bed like that, but had no idea how to cover this one.

Talk about embarrassing...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:17 am
Aten laughed before getting out of the bed. "Its all right I guess I want to far but Who could not with a hot thing like you" He said kneeling down by wind. He reached out and moved some of winds hair from his face before he cupped his face and kissed him. He just hand to even if he had to go back to bed alone. Wind was.....will hot, shy, cute...he wanted to love him. "sorry" Aten said smiling after he broke the kiss. Getting up he reached a hand down to help wind to his feet.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:30 am
Wind gave a small groan into the kiss, part of him wondering how he was going to survive this... Then he found himself accepting Aten's hand to help him up, hauled up by a surprisingly strong and very attractive male...

He cleared his throat and pushed his hair back from his face while looking everywhere but at Aten, "It's alright... I'll admit that you're attractive too and I'm having to work pretty hard here to avoid the temptation you present. But I don't want to... I don't want to be like the ones who've left me behind... Do you know what I mean?" he explained, hoping that the man understood...

He turned to the bed and started getting the covers put back up onto it and even went to the chest at the foot of the bed and pulled out an extra blanket to spread over the bed, "I don't understand why it's so cool tonight...," he muttered softly under his breath while doing his best to distract himself.

Crap! Maybe what he needed was a good uncomplicated... relationship... Yeah, something with no promises or guarantees to break... Maybe...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:37 am
Aten nodded as he watched Wind. He knew what it was like to be used and left after what he thought was a lover got there full of them. He missed a good long term realstionship, where he could trust some one and feel safe. "Right now you are the temptation to me" he said heading back to the bed and getting in on the other said far from wind, "you know how long its been since I have meet a male that has the same interests as me.....very long...most of the time I have to run after people find out for they don't like that." Laying down he thought for a second before rolling on to his side to look at wind. "How would you like to give it a try? you know just being to gather?" he said, "We could take in slow and get to know each other before we do any thing extreme."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:49 am
Wind looked at Aten laying there in the bed after listening to him and had to bite his lip to keep from screaming, <******** me now you horny dog... But he behaved himself and didn't say it.

Instead he actually considered what the man was saying as he moved to the other side of the bed and got under the covers, "So you're suggesting taking it one day at a time... Simply enjoy each others company and see what happens... Right?" he wanted this part clear, after all he'd just been thinking exactly that.

He turned on his side facing Aten, one arm propping up his head with that long dark hair of his pooling on the pillow behind him with the blankets at his waist. He really didn't realize just how good looking he could be...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:57 am
Cullen Beathan

User Image

Cullen and Margret entered silently through a sided door, into the room so as not to disturb wind and aten's "sleep".
Margert had seen to some food for Cullen and now the time had come for him to sleep. A good thing to for Cullen had dozed off in the kitchen a few times.

She put Cullen in the small cot that had been sent up for him to use, she said night and left him be.
Pounce curled next to Cullen who stared up at the great room. "this room is as big as my house, pounce...its huge." he said to the cat, Pounce's green eyes(sometimes purple) looked up at him in hte dark. "is it a great room for you, ...but on another note as you know I. I have told you; "you can use magik...water, and more.." but i have no skill in teaching you how to use it so. maybe Wind is right and can help you. he seems...fair." said the cat to Cullen. the cat purred as cullen pet it a few times and he too layed down and sighed. he closed his eyes and layed to his side. he started to sing softy.."O Miorbhail gràis! nach brèagh an ceòl;
'S e lorg mi 's mi air chall,....."
he began and he drifted off to sleep and the song became his mothers voice in his dreams as she sang. It was his mothers favored song and she sang it to him he remembered, and so he sang it every-nite as he slipped off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:51 am
Aten looked at wind and rolled on to his belly and burred his face in to a pillow. Gods help him this guy was just to much and he had to play it nice. "Yes" he said bring his face out and smiling at wind, "one day at a time till something happens." He was going to like spending time with wind even if it tested his will on behaving. Hearing a noise he guessed it was the maid and Cullen. "time for bed" he said smiling.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:02 am
Wind looked at Aten when he lifted his head and had to give a pained groan, "Okay, that isn't helping my self-control here...," he said with a small whimper. But he shook his head a bit and threw caution to the wind.

He leaned in and placed a very light kiss on Aten's lips; a touch that was barely there, more of a tease to the senses than a real kiss. But even that seemed mot enough to him and he leaned in a bit more, moving his lips over Aten's in a true tease of the sensitive nerves there...  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:12 am
Ok what the hell wind was not helping him one bit. He gripped the pillow as wind got close to him but the kisses where just to damn much. "wind forgive me" he said before he pulled the male close in to his arms and against him and kissed him damn good and will. He Kept one arm around Winds waist and the other on the back of his head. sure this was going to kill the rest of his body but he was jsut going to kiss the guy and suffer for the rest of the night.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:19 am
Wind couldn't help his moan as Aten kissed him thoroughly and completely, pulling him in and making his self-control go bye-bye. One hand went into Aten's hair and the other slid down his back in a delicious slide that made him shiver.

When he finally came up for air, his green and gold eyes were a bit glazed and he was breathing a bit hard. But he worked to be able to focus on the man in his arms, "Maybe we can start that whole taking-things-slowly tomorrow...," he said in a voice gone into a low growl and went in for another kiss, this time as complete as Aten's had been.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:23 am
Aten just smiled and was going to say sure but then Wind kissed him and he gasped and gave a low moan pressing against him fulled to feel his body. will they where still going to follow the one day at the time rule just right now both of them need this....BADLY. "But is not cullen in the other room" Aten said going and licking winds lips wanting in to his mouth. He wanted Wind and Wanted him now but he did not want to give the poor kid nightmares.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:32 am
Wind pulled back enough to drop his head to Aten's shoulder, breathing hard, "s**t! I totally forgot about that... And I don't think I can be quiet either... It's been too long...," he said in a hoarse whisper, clearly not knowing what to do now.

He couldn't believe that he'd actually forgotten about Cullen in the other room. And now there was no way he was going to be able to sleep like this... He just didn't know what to do...  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff