Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[PF] All Aboard/Paradise River [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:53 pm
Still trying to decide if I'm going to take advantage of the +1 on the ticket or not. I mean, being a goblin, it would probably be in his best interest to have a human companion along from the ride. I'm thinking someone from the caravan he was traveling with, either some kind of bodyguard or maybe even an assistant.

For a bodyguard I'm thinking maybe a gunslinger (what with guns being everywhere and all, gunslinger seems like the stand-in for fighter), or if I take the assistant route, maybe another alchemist, or possibly even an expert from the NPC classes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:23 am
Class Archetypes - Yes.
Templates like fiendish, celestial, advanced? - No, sorry.

@iLL: Alright, well, whatever you decide. wink Post your character in the thread Mongooseh created (the one with the characters) if you'd be so kind. That'll help keep all the links together until I can finally edit that bloody topic! >.<  

Captain Ragnar Devonin
Crew

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:30 am
Captain Ragnar Devonin

@iLL: Alright, well, whatever you decide. wink Post your character in the thread Mongooseh created (the one with the characters) if you'd be so kind. That'll help keep all the links together until I can finally edit that bloody topic! >.<

Alrighty, will do. Decided to go ahead with the +1
Should have them both finished tomorrow, so then I'll post them together in the thread  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 pm
Alright, we got one added to the game. Still looking for 1-2 more. Takers?  

Captain Ragnar Devonin
Crew

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:36 am
I'm kind of interested. Character idea I've got though would do well if I could get myself a merciful gun, which is out of the price range. I could pull it off with a wizard, but I'm sad to see that a Magus can't make their weapon merciful like they can flaming...  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:10 am
I'm sure a merciful gun could be located eventually. xD. Well, let me know if you do end up deciding to join.  

Captain Ragnar Devonin
Crew

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:33 am
Captain Ragnar Devonin
I'm sure a merciful gun could be located eventually. xD. Well, let me know if you do end up deciding to join.

Do characters get Traits, and if so, how many?  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:01 am
okay, it is official... I like the summoner way too much....

I am still interested, and almost done with my character...

I just question, this is probably a duh question, but what kind of equipment could a prisoner start with? I don't see them letting one walk on to the train with a gun... or anything for that matter, except for the cloth on his back, and chains on his hands and feet.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:35 pm
I'd be willing to come back. I know i'm probably in the bad books, and I might not be accepted, but Razedk's sheet has been deleted.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:43 pm
frog_mage
okay, it is official... I like the summoner way too much....

I am still interested, and almost done with my character...

I just question, this is probably a duh question, but what kind of equipment could a prisoner start with? I don't see them letting one walk on to the train with a gun... or anything for that matter, except for the cloth on his back, and chains on his hands and feet.

Equipment held in an evidence locker is my best guess.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Captain Ragnar Devonin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:21 am
Sorry for the slow response, been sick lately. >.< Starting to get better though.

@Disciple of Sakura: No traits. I could have sworn I allowed them/mentioned it before, but I can't for the life of me find where and as nobody else took any (probably cause I'm mistaken about allowing them), I feel it only best to say no.

@frog_mage: Clothes, manacles, that'd be about it. I think there being the possibility of an evidence locker of some sort isn't too far out there, and depending on what you plan to do, there's always the stuff the lawmen are carrying.

@vampfighter1: If you had given a reason for vanishing, or maybe just said you weren't interested anymore instead of disappearing, I'd probably have said welcome back. As you decided to just disappear without a trace, I'm going to have to go with sorry - no.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:29 am
Captain Ragnar Devonin
@vampfighter1: If you had given a reason for vanishing, or maybe just said you weren't interested anymore instead of disappearing, I'd probably have said welcome back. As you decided to just disappear without a trace, I'm going to have to go with sorry - no.

User Image  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:10 am
fair enough.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:49 am
I haven't built my +1 yet, but here's Sister Theresa Oakley, gun toting nun (or "gunun," as I like to call her...).

The +1 should be easier to build, overall.
She's got three different classes and four archetypes: Gunslinger / Wizard (Spellslinger) / Inquisitor (Preacher, Infiltrator) / Monk (Sohei)
Unfortunately, that meant that she winds up getting Gunsmithing as a bonus feat twice, which is kind of a bummer...  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:10 am
Disciple of Sakura
I haven't built my +1 yet, but here's Sister Theresa Oakley, gun toting nun (or "gunun," as I like to call her...).

The +1 should be easier to build, overall.
She's got three different classes and four archetypes: Gunslinger / Wizard (Spellslinger) / Inquisitor (Preacher, Infiltrator) / Monk (Sohei)
Unfortunately, that meant that she winds up getting Gunsmithing as a bonus feat twice, which is kind of a bummer...

This reminds me of that goblin who took 1/8th of every class.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff