Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Hi I'm New! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:50 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
I'm trying to figure out HP, AC, INIT, Fort, Reflex, Will, Melee, Ranged, and everything below it.

Alright, so you need help with ... EVERYTHING!! lol, jk. It's simple really. Let's get your racial stuff out of the way first, always easiest to deal with those imo.

From top to bottom, racial things first. Size: Medium (M) Speed: 30. Special Abilities (I list ont he left side of the list of Feats and Special Abilities): Immune magic sleep, +2 ST vs Enchantments, Low Light Vision. Skills(under the Misc column): +2 Listen, +2 Search, +2 Spot. Languages: Common Elven (and because you have an int mod of +1) You can pick one more language out of these: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan

Yeah pretty much I do. Okay so I believe I've filled all that out correctly. Tell me if I did it right?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:55 pm
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
I'm trying to figure out HP, AC, INIT, Fort, Reflex, Will, Melee, Ranged, and everything below it.

Alright, so you need help with ... EVERYTHING!! lol, jk. It's simple really. Let's get your racial stuff out of the way first, always easiest to deal with those imo.

From top to bottom, racial things first. Size: Medium (M) Speed: 30. Special Abilities (I list ont he left side of the list of Feats and Special Abilities): Immune magic sleep, +2 ST vs Enchantments, Low Light Vision. Skills(under the Misc column): +2 Listen, +2 Search, +2 Spot. Languages: Common Elven (and because you have an int mod of +1) You can pick one more language out of these: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan

Yeah pretty much I do. Okay so I believe I've filled all that out correctly. Tell me if I did it right?

Let's see. Your stats are the ones you put in the mod area. The mods are determined based on the number you put in the stats. The sheet takes care of everything you need to do for a few things, so not too much math work. As for your skills, you put the +2 under the Skill Mod, when it should go under Misc Mod.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:04 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Let's see. Your stats are the ones you put in the mod area. The mods are determined based on the number you put in the stats. The sheet takes care of everything you need to do for a few things, so not too much math work. As for your skills, you put the +2 under the Skill Mod, when it should go under Misc Mod.

So I fixed the skills but IDK if you're saying that I need to fix the STR, DEX, etc. as well. I'm sorry for being a little dull on this subject. sweatdrop Same link as before. Oh and is ST strength or stamina?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:10 pm
Kenocka
So I fixed the skills but IDK if you're saying that I need to fix the STR, DEX, etc. as well. I'm sorry for being a little dull on this subject. sweatdrop Same link as before. Oh and is ST strength or stamina?

No worries. Well, this is what you will put in for your stats (delete what's in the mod area first)

Str 13
Dex 13
Con 10
Int 12
Wis 12
Cha 16

And ST isn't stamina or strength. STR is Strength CON is stamina. ST is Savings Throws, which you won't have to worry about just yet.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:15 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka

No worries. Well, this is what you will put in for your stats (delete what's in the mod area first)

Str 13
Dex 13
Con 10
Int 12
Wis 12
Cha 16

And ST isn't stamina or strength. STR is Strength CON is stamina. ST is Savings Throws, which you won't have to worry about just yet.

And done. Thanks so much for all your help.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:18 pm
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka

Str 13
Dex 13
Con 10
Int 12
Wis 12
Cha 16

And done. Thanks so much for all your help.

Not a problem, though I recommend retyping all the stats so that the numbers appear in the mod section. Also, we'll get to your class next. Though there is one more thing to do with your stats once you fix them entirely.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:20 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Not a problem, though I recommend retyping all the stats so that the numbers appear in the mod section. Also, we'll get to your class next. Though there is one more thing to do with your stats once you fix them entirely.

Done again. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:25 pm
Kenocka
Done again. smile

Also, please remove Wood from your race. There is actually a variant race called wood elf that is a little different from normal elves, and its a bit of a pain dealing with it, so, just be an elf :3

And also, we are level 5 in this campaign, so put 5 in level. And because we are level 5, you get to increase 1 stat by 1 point. Basically you can make your Str 14, your Dex 14, Con 11, Int 13, Wis 13, Cha 17. any one of those.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:42 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
Done again. smile

Also, please remove Wood from your race. There is actually a variant race called wood elf that is a little different from normal elves, and its a bit of a pain dealing with it, so, just be an elf :3

And also, we are level 5 in this campaign, so put 5 in level. And because we are level 5, you get to increase 1 stat by 1 point. Basically you can make your Str 14, your Dex 14, Con 11, Int 13, Wis 13, Cha 17. any one of those.

I'd really rather leave the wood elf bit alone unless the DM asks me to change it. I understand that it might be a bit of a pain but I really would like to keep it.

And under which column would I put the +1? I just want to be clear.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:45 pm
Kenocka
I'd really rather leave the wood elf bit alone unless the DM asks me to change it. I understand that it might be a bit of a pain but I really would like to keep it.

Trust me, if you want, you can be a wood elf, but it will change your stats a little more. If you just want to be an elf, then take off the wood part. And your +1 will go in the stats column. Just increase one of the numbers in that column by 1.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:50 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka

Trust me, if you want, you can be a wood elf, but it will change your stats a little more. If you just want to be an elf, then take off the wood part. And your +1 will go in the stats column. Just increase one of the numbers in that column by 1.

I do. Thank you for understanding. And I am assuming you mean score when you say stats. The CON got the +1 so now it's 11.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:58 pm
Kenocka
I do. Thank you for understanding. And I am assuming you mean score when you say stats. The CON got the +1 so now it's 11.

lol, alright, well, let me take a look. Okay, if you're insistant on being a wood elf, increase your Str to 15 and decrease your Int to 10 (also take remove the Sylvan Language, as you no longer have an extra language from your int score :3)  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:06 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka

lol, alright, well, let me take a look. Okay, if you're insistant on being a wood elf, increase your Str to 15 and decrease your Int to 10 (also take remove the Sylvan Language, as you no longer have an extra language from your int score :3)

Okay and done.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:14 pm
Kenocka
Okay and done.

Alright, now onto the class ordeals.

Base Attack Bonus: +3
Base Saving Throws:
Fort: +1
Ref: +4
WIll: +4
Special Abilities:
Bardic Music
Bardic Knowledge
Countersong
Fascinate
Inspire Courage +1
Inspire Competence.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:21 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
Okay and done.

Alright, now onto the class ordeals.

Base Attack Bonus: +3
Base Saving Throws:
Fort: +1
Ref: +4
WIll: +4
Special Abilities:
Bardic Music
Bardic Knowledge
Countersong
Fascinate
Inspire Courage +1
Inspire Competence.

Okay then, that's done. Do I need to do anything to the skills. I went to enter the same info into another sheet (the random percent signs and numbers are irritating me) some things didn't appear to change.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff