Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] Shadows of the Last War [Preparing for Launch] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:04 am
Yah... now I think of it. It's op. Nevermind!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:27 am
SilverAnubis
A major question because this involves my class, are you willing to allow a non deity worshipping cleric in your campaign?

I already answered that question.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:31 am
So Sakura. Anything I should add onto with Vesper? Btw that's not her birth name.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:37 am
Hey Vampfighter,as one Craftsman- erm, Craftguy... Craftperson?... to another, what craft did you take? biggrin  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:41 am
.... No idea yet. Probably either Trapsmithin because I just want to punk people. Essentially lure them into a trap then snipe them from afar. Or....fletching, so I can take care of my archery needs.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:45 am
So Bows or Traps... not a bad idea! biggrin And Aggre can keep everyone well protected!  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:49 am
She's a merc, it makes sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:15 am
During the War, Irann was a spy in the service of Breland. Born in Sharn to a single mother, Irann was fiercely loyal to her nation and honed her skills as a spy and informant. Her agency took her into Zilargo and Darguun in the guise of a diplomat as the flegling nations seceded from Breland. Most often she played the role of various dancing girls, using stealth and seduction to accomplish Breland's goals. This all ended once her dragonmark manifested.

While she was being groomed for Dark Lantern status, a rival spy leaked the secret of her Mark of Shadow. While her mother's family held no allegiance to either Thuranni or Phiarlan, her father's identity was a mystery. Both elven houses courted her, and her refusals held out until she learned that her spymaster was willing to trade her for a favor. Feeling betrayed by her own nation, Irann left a note of resignation and fled the capital. She makes liberal use of disguises and always watches out for elven recruiters.

Side note: I might suggest, if using firearms in Eberron, making them magic-based rather than using black powder. They effectively occupy the role of an artificer's wands(which are just what the setting uses for guns to begin with, the whole thing being an alternate for the pulp era of the 20s and early 30s)

Another side note: I'm glad we've got a cleric in the works, my one level in bard doesn't mae for much of a party healer.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SilverAnubis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:10 pm
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=348963

My completed character sheet with his background. Ask if you have questions about something.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:07 pm
Ooh, can I still get in on this? I've got an idea for a swordsage....  

jennibert

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:17 pm
jennibert
Ooh, can I still get in on this? I've got an idea for a swordsage....

It's not first come first serve. It's DM's pick of the offered characters. So, i'm guessing you should feel free to attempt it.  
jennibert rolled 4 8-sided dice: 8, 3, 1, 3 Total: 15 (4-32)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:48 pm
Thanks, apparently I missed that.... redface

Anyways, rolling HD....4d8....  

jennibert

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:39 am
Hey, everyone. Haven't been able to peruse the character sheets as much as I'd like lately, due to having to work some extra hours. I should get the chance before the week's out, though. Right now, I'm having to scan my computer for potentially harmful programs, as I've got something claiming to be a Win 7 antivirus program asking me to enable it and preventing me from running my actual antivirus in my primary log-on. Methinks my computer has contracted something, and I'm hoping to beat it early.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:42 am
Disciple of Sakura
Hey, everyone. Haven't been able to peruse the character sheets as much as I'd like lately, due to having to work some extra hours. I should get the chance before the week's out, though. Right now, I'm having to scan my computer for potentially harmful programs, as I've got something claiming to be a Win 7 antivirus program asking me to enable it and preventing me from running my actual antivirus in my primary log-on. Methinks my computer has contracted something, and I'm hoping to beat it early.

Yup, your computer contracted something. I know that symptom well, as it has happened to me a couple times. You'll be able to figure your way out of it no doubt, as it just takes patience :3  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers