Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[SWSE] Dawn of Defiance <IC> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lord of the Vine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:49 pm
(Initiative +9)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:21 pm
( Init +8, note he isn't armed and is trying to back away from the fight.)

Niknik looked back as the woman yelled, then saw the storm troopers. What the hell did she want him to do about this? The only thing he had that could be a weapon would be his vibrodagger, which he used for cutting things apart to get the useful parts. As such, he fled to the side, trying to circle away from the fight.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Keith Valken Lionheart rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:26 pm
The Jawa heard the commotion, and some Basic being shouted. Somehow, he knew this was the beginning of his destiny! He hopped off the chair, and drew his Blaster Carbine Rifle. He let out his species' all-famous word/saying thing "UTINI!!!" and quickly got into position.

[Initiative +9. Also, just use any normal picture of a Jawa for my token. I'm not picky about it.]  
Lord of the Vine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:40 pm
(Crap, I screwed something up that I wanted to do with my Initiative roll, so I'll just do it here.)

Garne knew somewhat what the guards were saying, but could understand that they were after the woman that had just come in. Only armed with a bow and his small supply of grenades, the Ewok decided it was better to find a safe place to hide for now.

(+14 Stealth check to find a place to hide without alerting the guards.)

(EDIT: ...s**t roll, but still a 19.)  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Raganui Minamoto rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:01 pm
((... forgot to roll. Init +8 ))  
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 pm
((+10 initiative = 24))

Wrasynth had just wondered into the bar when he saw the woman. She mentioned credits and he started moving into action. Instead of drawing a weapon he drew a small sack of chalk and a dense steel ball.  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
Mongooseh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:56 am
Lorn Kawl immediately rushed for some immediate cover this woman was in obvious need of help and there was credits in it for him. The stormtroopers weren't offering that kind of deal for helping them so the choice was obvious.

(+9 to initiative want to be in any cover I can if we get to choose map placement. Result: 18 on initiative)

(Did some photo editing to make this look like a nice token.)

Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:25 am
{Initiative for Mir Eshke +3}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:18 pm
User ImageMir Eshke wasn't terribly interested in credits or helping random strangers, but then the face of Jotche, the Bothan child she had known for years before his death flitted through her mind, emaciated and dehydrated, his right eye swollen shut and his left ear cut off, and she remembered that she really hated Clones and the b*****d Empire that had allowed the Scarlet Krayt to operate all those years. They were heading for the Cantina, and she was already on the promenade, so she decided she'd see about moving around to flank and observe. She wasn't capable of taking all of them on at once, but some folks in the bar looked like they might be willing to get involved as well, and that was fine with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:33 pm
[So far the average is 19 with 7 rolls.Not even a 1 could make that number lower than the 'troopers. So first actions are in y'all's court.
The only two current unknowns are: Lorwookar and Xylee. After you make your posts (for the two mentioned there) I can adjust as needed; or really anyone whom doesn't like their position. For everyone else? Round 1: Start!
The crates at the top are about a meter high and seem to be fairly weighty. No amount of budging them will move them. The consoles on each side of the room is tall enough for an average human to comfortably access it. There are stools squirreled underneath for the smaller kin.]

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:03 pm
Niknik continued with his plan to try to get away from the combat and hide like Daffy Duck (aka, a craven little coward).  
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 4 20-sided dice: 9, 2, 10, 11 Total: 32 (4-80)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:08 pm
((4 UTF +11 checks. Move action to create the smoke screen utf skill move object. Swift action to see through cover utf skill. Move Object standard action utf vs will def. 4th check is vs targets ref defense. I'm using a force point on the move object too for lols.))

Talyn opened the sack of chalk. Making a motion of throwing it used the force to puff the chalk up to make a 'smoke' screen. He then used the force to see through the smoke screen. Focusing on the spiritual signatures of his targets. Focusing on their resonance to 'feel' their location. He then grabbed onto that resonance tightening his grip on it. Attempting to pick that signature up he promptly attempted to slam it into the other one of the signatures near him.  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 12 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 5, 1, 3, 3, 3, 3, 5, 1, 6, 4 Total: 38 (12-72)

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:12 pm
((6d6 to each clone trooper presuming 20 plus nails ref and will. I don't actually succeed on seeing through cover though, but I'm pretty sure I've enough time to still grab them before total cover hits. 19 damage to each trooper. I'm presuming that's a -1 along the condition track knock down and possible kill. The ultimate CC.))  
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:30 pm
((+10 acrobatics to drop prone as a free action.))

Wrasynth seeing the results of his handy work would drop prone quickly to avoid any violent response.  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:35 pm
User ImageLowookar wasn't about to go brandishing his lightsaber just yet, and he certainly didn't feel like getting drawn into a battle that would end poorly, but he was certainly willing to help protect the human next to him, should the need arise. He adopted something of a defensive posture and clenched his fists, ready to strike out with physical punches should the need arise or follow the girl if she decided to move.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff