Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:41 pm
'and what would you think would happen if they did?' the elf said mentaly to her as she helped her up  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:54 pm
I look at her confuse, and thinking what happen if they found out about me. "I... I don't know." I softly said with worried look and made me think I might end up like my late mother. "B-But I... I might tell them a t-truth about me." I fidget and I have to use my Princess of Heart abilities to them if they didn't believe me.
User Image  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:48 pm
Axel hears Princess foe heart and runs over to the girl leaving Aisu there "your a princess of heart!" he said amazed he summoned his key blade and went down on one knee "how an I serve thee?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:55 pm
I look at a boy with his keyblade and I gently touch him on his shoulder. I was about to introduce myself, but I sense the darkness from the outside. "Wha-What's going on outside?" I softly ask and walk to the window and saw dark ninjas. I'm felt terrified and saw a big person. "That height... Byakugan." I activate my Kekkei Genkai, my veins shows.
User Image
I seriously identify the person, and I gasp to realized he's a same person in Neverland. "W-Who is he? H-He's isn't like h-human." I asked with a shaky voice while focus on him. I hope I won't get caught by him and dark ninjas because my chakra and heart are flowing with light.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon1013

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:11 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

"Show the beauty of ice, Joukai"

When time stands still...

Aisu watched as Axel seemed to be coversating with the Elf, which made her curious to what they were talking about, but when he heard the title "God of War", she began curious. He had told her he was the Gd of War, but hadn't fully understood why he would lie about something like that as well as the title being called here too. Was there something he wa hiding ? She didn't know what to think, but when she heard the shrek of a female, she turned her attention to her and rushed over to her, worried about her a bit. When she heard her explanation, she felt like her needed to be protected expecially by the way that Axel had treated her. 'What am I suppose to do ?..' She had asked herself as he kept her blade sheathed.

... Ice freezes it over.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:13 pm
Axel rose and turned to the door he smiled "finally i get to use my birthright Sharingan!" his eyes glowed red and he his keyblade glowed also about seven others came out and fused into one "i fuse the key of Sin and Sadness of Might and Magic of Hell and Horror, to create the ultimate...Sin Colecter!" he ran after them out moving everyone then he did some handsigns "Horse, Tiger, Fire Style Phenix Flower Jutsu!" he fire four balls of fire at the Ninjas

(different character this ones my god)  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:25 pm
I look at Keyblade Wielder using Fire Style and I senses his heart has light for protecting someone. I'm surprised that he's same as large person I saw in elves area, I look what happen and I sensing darkness. I started to concerned about others and I look at young boy. "We... We have to help others. Please, th-they're going get hurt." I said to a keyblade boy and sword girl as I pointed to outside. I summon Oathkeeper, and look outside.
User Image
I look at them with a embarrassment about Princess of Heart carry Keyblade. "P-Please we have to stop the darkness before umm... b-before they might consume p-peoples heart." I said quietly and I ran outside to save everyone's lives with keyblade and princess of heart abilities.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:47 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

"Show the beauty of ice, Joukai"

When time stands still...

Aisu watched as Axel had left to fight ninja like men outside. She had no clue to who or what they were, but she knew she had a duty to protect people. "Wait up, Axel-kun." She said as she then withdrew her blade, not even releasing it for she believed she didn't need to over kill. 'Shunpo' In an instant, Aisu had moved bside Axel, her blade cutting through several ninja men as they appeared. She continued to cut through as many as she could, using her Shunpo to avoid and strike man of the creatures as fast as she could.

... Ice freezes it over.

Demon1013

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:01 pm
Axel smiled and moved Aisu over "wait Aisu there is something I wanted to try I learned it from a friend Shadow clone jutsu!" five clones appeared and attacked the ninja men three went with the princess "NA...RU...TO...UZUMAKI BARRGE!!!!" he said as he killed ten ninjas  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:34 pm
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

with Critias on his shoulder, Xanatos opened the giant doors to the Hatchery, a large meadow where it seemed it was also the home of all the dragons, in the distance was a large temple-like structure that housed the Dragon Eggs that were meant to be bonded with a human "gotten bigger last i was here"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:47 pm
Serenity,Loke,Gray,and Midnight walked up behind Xanatos.
"Wow...this place is huge!"said Serenity in awe.
"Whoa this place is amazing!"said Gray.
"Holy...Taurus!"said Loke.That was a bad saying...sorry Taurus.thought Loke.
"And I thought my home was big...this beats it by one hundred points."said Midnight.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari, Natsu and Happy followed them, but Natsu start scouting around and looking at the dragon eggs. Happy is still on Loke's head for big and small cat business, "Being a cat is fun, but don't mention Taurus... he might looking at Serenity and Hikari's figures for long time." he told his friend about Taurus behavior towards woman. Hikari heard that and give Happy a questionize look, "Taurus-san might do what?" she ask both Loke and Happy, but Happy sealed his cat lip because no matter how much he talks about Taurus, Hikari and Serenity will be creep out by perverted cow. Natsu take a look at the eggs, it does look like a real dragon egg, "Hmm, but I still have my foster dad." he comment about it and shrug.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:56 pm
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

"wow ... it looks better than i thought" Critias said looking at the vast meadow "oh yeah, i forgot you never saw this place before" he said as Critias looked at all the dragons and baby dragons playing sleeping and testing out their breath power. though this seemed to make Critias sad "don't worry, you just haven't learned your dragon breath, you'll get it some day"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:29 pm
Serenity stuck around with Natsu for the time being."Wow all of the baby dragons are so adorable!"said Serenity.
"I'll say."said Gray.
"The dragons are amazing."said Midnight.
"Wow...actual dragons."said Loke ignoring Happy."Th-There beautiful."
Gray,Midnight,and Loke started looking around.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:50 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Natsu Dragneel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

Natsu almost jump to see so many crowded area, well Hikari is just watching them enjoying seeing the dragons. He look at everyone, "Man, you guys are enjoying seeing the baby dragon, but you should wait for Igneel, he's so huge." he told them and still happy to meet his foster dad. Happy, still on Loke's head, watching the baby dragon's training, he never lay eyes off of them. He imagine if he's a dragon, that will be fun, "I would say, Dragons are fun-loving and cool." he comment about them. Hikari is only listen to Natsu as she look at him, she smile warm to him. She walk towards him and place her hand on his shoulder, "Natsu-kun, they are so cute, and you know what else." she said to him warmful and he look at her very confusing, "What is it?" he ask her dumbfound. Hikari lightly giggle, "I want to meet your foster dad, he must been wise and very good-hearted dragon. I never thought he taught you a lost magic long time ago." she replied to him very happily. Natsu heard her response and his chuckle lightly as he rub his temple.

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

Alagaësia (Realm of the Dragons)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas