Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Shopping Superdome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:38 pm
"But, I wasnt talking about my mask you-!" In seconds everything went all crazy and he sighed,"Well thats sensei... Im sure she will bring it back with something better attached to it than before." He tightened his ask and turned to face Haru,"In the mean time, how about we go to the dojo to teach you some basics, ne?" Howaido nodded to the boy and walked away towards the dojo,"I cant offer much for demonstration in my current state, but my guidance should be enough for the moment. You look like youve got some talent in you."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:51 pm
Haru's followed Howaido cheerfully. Finally things seemed to be turning around! "Thanks Nii-san! The dojo wasn't that far away and he steadily followed right behind his new master.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:22 pm
Lucas walked around looking simply at prices and products building a mental list of what he would want to buy and things he may also need from takumi.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:46 pm
Lucas approached the injection shot sniper. this could be a very useful tool. he knoticed though that he would have to go to takumi and purchas the mech manual 1 to be able to purchas this. that was fine. all he needed to do was find a few more things and he would request to travel to takumi to purchas what he needed there. he continued looking around for anything else he might find useful.  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:15 pm
as Lucas continued to walk he came across some nanoparticl wire which would be very useful although he was not here to purchas yet. he also noted the automaton bird. that would be useful for possible spying.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:57 pm
Lucas was finnished for now. all he needed to do was search around takumi for some things and he figured he'd be all set. now he just needed to do some jutsu training. he decided to go to the dojo and see if he could find someone to train with.  

dreadno

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image
User Image
Jiongu | Genin | Sunagakure | Puppet User

"All Puppetmasters have String's..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Akane walked into the Verita's shop, he looked around seeing the many puppets in the room and was amazed by their critique and their beautiful details... So many of them, and yet Akane had no cash to buy them with... He was especially interested in the Keisei edition, the Siren... He noticed on the tag it said he had to be of Chuunin rank to buy it even... Akane grinned and then turned and walked to the front. His bag on his back... Ai looked at him and smiled "Hello young puppeteer, what is it you need?" Akane nodded to her in a bow like way and spoke "I hear to speak of a design..." he reached into his bag and pulled out blueprints... "I call it Thantas" He grinned as he looked at the blueprints. Ai scanned it and was amazed... "A Subduer type... You'll be a good Sealing Ninja I can tell..." She took the blue prints and smiled at Akane "I am amazed by the design so it will be free, it will be ready in one day... Thantas will be yours" Akane grinned and nodded to her "Thank you." His arm brushed a blade and it cut his skin, Ai jumped a bit "Oh Are you okay?" Akane looked down at the wound and smiled "Don't worry..." Tendrils came out of the wound and began to sow the wound closed "I'll be fine..." He chuckled as he left....

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"But do they have them in their body?"

Chakra Level :: 240
AC Points :: 0
Ryo :: 両0
"The Personal Army in My Possession..."
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Akane walked back in the next day looking at all of the puppets, once more eyeing the Siren puppet, he wanted it so much... "Ahh! Akane! Your Puppet is done!" Akane looked over and saw Ai with what look like a boxlike coffin. Akane grinned knowing the shape and walked to the front "Thank you so much Ai, I guarantee you I'll be back with more blue prints for you... the next one a bit more simpler haha!" he smiled at her and gripped the coffin and too the straps putting it on his back "Perfect fit, and the wood is quite light... hmhm the Amazing puppet maker Ai shows me that she is truly amazing" He looked at her "Thank you, see you later" He then walked out of the Dome and went to the office...
[exit]

AC Points :: 0
User Image

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:17 pm
Ganchou strolled in and chatted up the workers at several stalls, wandering here and there before smiling contentedly and entering a specifc shop. Browsing the shelves, he found something he liked and brought it up to the shopkeeper. After procuring a book and being issued a permit, he bought the item and several special darts for it. All of the needles he wanted were prepared, but when he specified his last one, the shopkeeper paled and started to shove him out. Holding him off, he procured his identification and showed it to the shopkeeper. Trembling, he nodded and gave him a thick case, then sent him on his way. On his way out he restocked on a few items.

1820 Ryo left

6x Fubiki
1x C4
1x Injection Shot
10x Needle Shots w/ special chemicals  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:04 pm
Arriving at the Suna Shopping Superdome, the waitress came to several employes. Stating it was going on Ganchou's tab, the merchants were shaking with fear and quickly started her demands. After making the request for the creation of the puppet (with the specifics on the sheet Aluvan provided), the waitress bought the specific chemical of "glue" before waiting for the puppet to finish.  

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:16 am
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Omake Ganchou←×オマケ ガンチョー ×
User Image××××××××S a n d a n b u e l i t e

"Afternoon Shopkeepers~" Ganchou's voice rang out through the market. Stalls began slamming shut, and people were turned away. Ganchou shrugged, then strolled over to the Puppeteer shop and said "Pickup for a mister... Aluvan?" the shopkeeper nodded, then started to wheel out a package. Ganchou looked it over, nodded, and smiled. He waited for the young Gennin to arrive. Eventually he sighed, left a note telling him to come to the Academy, and left.

OOC:  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:31 pm
User ImageAluvan Greene Oni
|||Oni Clan
|||Puppeteer
|||Sunagakure
|||Fuuton//Kugutsu//Saketon//Fuuinjutsu

✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘

Arriving at the market, the great variety of skin tones and faces on the people in the Superdome shocked Aluvan. "Man, this place is pretty cool. Usagi always made me watch the shop while she gathered supplies, and this market is closed late at night, so I never got to see this place." Looking around the place, the genin noticed many merchants lined the entire complex selling things like cuisines, tools, and -- finally -- puppets. Entering in this puppet shop, Green noticed that a large package was on the desk with a small paper telling Aluvan that this was his puppet and Gachou wished to meet him at the Academy. "At-least he did not wait here all day -- I might of made him mad if he was forced to stay in one spot forever." Taking the entire box -- and the hand-truck as well -- Aluvan started to wheel the box towards the Academy. Before walking outside, Greene turned around so that the giant box blocked the sun's possibility to penetrate his skin. "I can't wait to see my puppet! If the puppeteer followed my blueprints, this creation should be perfect!"

Chakra: 200

((NOTE: Italics dictates thoughts, Bold dictates spoken words))

✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘

Puppets
|||Tankā  

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:57 pm
a steady brisk wind blew in from the direction of the training grounds. it was a wet cold wind that was rare for suna but not unheard of. when the wind seemed to settle in the area leaving the moist air behind soft sounds as if whispers could be heard coming from below where no one was. the cold air settled right against the ground remaining 3' high.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:50 pm
Shiki walked up to Veritas, the shop of the one and only Sannin of Sand, Bastet Miyamoto. "What a marvelous place~" Shiki said, in awe of how well kept the shop was as he entered it. He already knew what he was going to buy here, he grabbed a [Mokujin, Personal Trainer] and left the ryo on the counter. "Thanks miss!" Shiki as he left for the training grounds.

((500 Ryo -250)).  

Desin Slight

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Akane walked in and saw Ai right away He smiled at her, this was all business he had no time to chat. "Here" He put plans down on the table "Quickly! Please I need him for a mission" he said and Ai took the blueprints and went into the back room and began to make the puppet.

AC Points :: 450
User Image

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash