Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[SWSERPG] Return of the Mando'ade (Main thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:11 pm
((aslo, what is the result of my sense the force roll?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:18 pm
Jaden, you sensed a slight movement in the force around the stormtrooper who was just cleaved in two, and the source of the disruption you traced to around the bar area. However, the immediate concern of the stormtroopers disrupted any further honing of the sensing.

Initiative order:
Shaheska
Siobahn
Rebel Trooper
Ark
Stormtroopers
Rrroorrshk
Jaden
Rralryrr

(Sorry Dallas, didn't see it there... My bad.)

Shaheska has the first move, but reinforcements aren't far away. You had better hurry or the Captain will be caught.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:46 pm
User ImageEven a full nine meters away from the Storm Trooper, blood still managed to splash onto Shaheska's face. She eyed the Wookiee with no small amount of fear, because he'd just come out of nowhere and slaughtered the soldier wholesale. "Oh, good. A surprise wookiee barrage..." she muttered in deadpan, realizing that a soldier being murdered would really make them come after her. Well, maybe she could steal some of their armor. She tried her best to focus her thoughts and find that perfect angle on her shot, but the distractions of combat completely threw off her aim, and the blaster carbine she retrieved from her concealed carry holster managed to shoot wide, leaving a scorch mark in the wall near one of the white-clad soldiers. "And now, they shoot at me..." she sighed.

{Swift action - UtF to use Battle Strike. Fail. Move action - draw blaster carbine from concealed carry holster. Success. Standard action - fire blaster carbine at a storm trooper. Fail. Further action - die.}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:38 pm
Oh, frak! A shoot-out?! I just wanted a drink and to tinker with some ships... Siobahn ducks behind the bar, drawing Shaldran, her trusty blaster pistol, from the safety of its holster. She didn't really want trouble here, but it'd be nice if it didn't go finding her...

{Move action to get behind the bar, and a second move action to draw the blaster pistol. Wish I could get another standard action to use my Personalized Modifications ability, but that'll have to wait. Siobahn's not a fighter anyway.}  

Emerald the Crow

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:30 pm
The rebel at the doorway quickly fires off a shot at a nearby stormtrooper, missing by inches. He quickly dives to a table to use it for cover.

(Standard action to shoot, Move action to dive, no swift action since blaster was already drawn.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:06 pm
Blood. A Vibroaxe, a Wookiee's howl, bar patron's screams. In a mere matter of moments, Ark's bar crawl was turned on its side. He wasn't sure what the Wookiee was upset about, but it must have had something to do with the imperials. And if he didn't get out fast, he would be dragged into the middle of it.

The sounds of blasterfire caught his attention. The woman whom he had been seated near earlier was firing a blaster carbine she'd most likely pulled from some hidden holster. But what she'd missed was the Stormtrooper that was standing next to the bar near her. Frag, she's gonna get killed! And before he even thought of the repercussions of his actions he was off like a shot, [Move Action] clearing the 10 foot distance between himself and the trooper, standing in front of him to try and block his shots towards Shaheska.  

Shinta Himura

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:57 pm
The troopers moved instinctively, two of them moved to empty tables to use them as cover, while the third moved away from Ark, tripping over a chair. He recovered himself and moved under the table, ready to pop out and shoot if anyone got too close.

(Move actions all around.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:20 pm
User ImageHefting his vibroaxe, the hiss of its energy whistling in his ears, Rrroorrshk charged the storm trooper closest to the doorway, swinging his blade wildly around. With any luck, the trooper would be so much paste in one blow, and there would be better opportunities for escape.

{Vibroaxe charge attack, 20 to hit. 19 damage if successful.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:19 am
The trooper was focused on the Rebel and forgot there was a wookie still near and on the attack. The moment he realized it he was too late to stop the vibroaxe from decapitating him and dismembering the remaining body.

(Jaden, your move.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:35 pm
User ImageTaking a moment to bellow his triumph, Rrroorrshk proudly demonstrates his might with the arm of the storm trooper, which he conveniently ripped from its socket.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:32 am
Jaden is really intrigued about use of the force that he was sure he felt. He didn't want to get involved in this fight in case there were repercussions with the locals. As such, he took a drink of his beverage and just focused on the fight hoping to sense another use of the force. When the wookie tore an arm out of a socket, he did draw his blaster simply as a precautionary measure, and hung onto his drink.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:56 pm
Well, damn. If only I'd tried to calm things down before the firing started, maybe I'd have gotten somewhere. But even if anyone can understand me, no one's going to listen when people's arms are getting ripped off....such a distasteful habit....I better keep my head down. Ralryrr moves quickly, going up over the bar and crouching her tall frame down so that only her eyes and the top of her head peer over the bar. Only once she's hidden does she carefully ease her blaster pistol from its hidden holster. Better to be safe than sorry.

{Yeah, she's not really a fighter. I am the anti-Wookie! Rar!}  

Dallas Moonrain

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:34 am
User ImageAmazed at the lack of return fire so far, Sheheska leveled her blaster carbine at one of the storm troopers again, hoping to take them out and open a path so that she could beat a hasty retreat. Unfortunately, just as she was squeezing on the trigger, a drunken gungan bumped into her from behind as he finally realized that there was a battle going on and panicked. Her shot went drastically and pathetically wide, making her reconsider having left the military academy before her training was done. Staying stoically quiet, Shaheska moved towards the exit, giving the whole thing up for a bad job.

{A 7 on the attack roll misses badly. Using my move action to go towards the exit.}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:16 pm
Hiding behind the bar, Siobahn was surprised by the massive wookiee joining her. She was a little unnerved by the wookiee's presence, both because she couldn't speak to her and because there was a wookiee rampaging through the bar right now, tearing off people's arms. Still, this one didn't seem like she was too bad... And there was a fire fight to worry about right now. Siobahn wasn't a terribly good fighter, but she was good with tech. She dug out a small electric stimulator and started prodding at the battery and aiming device, modifying the weapon to be better than normal.

{Using a Standard action to use Personalized Modifications, +1 equipment bonus to attack, +2 equipment bonus to damage.}  

Emerald the Crow

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:35 am
The Rebel fired without looking, moving to another over turned table. He quickly holstered his blaster, hoping his cover would hold.

(Firing action and move action, swift action to holster pistol.)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff