Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 3.5] Crystal Hearts - Campaign Start! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manozz55

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:39 pm
"I'm not so worried as the dragon detecting us. I'd just rather get this over with. Get in, get out, get my money simple as that. Nothing more." 'Try stealing from the guards house and then ask me whats the rush.' She thought as she scoffed and leaned against the post of the stable.

Then while the man talked Peony wasn't really listening to the man who was giving them horses. Her gaze was more set on the decorated woman among them. And she caught glimpse of something.. something she'd seen before. 'Dragon Slayer...' She recalled in her thoughts. Oh she was going to enjoy this, "Yeah, I guess thats us. You going along with us? Or are you in over your head already and your riding back to Soryana?" The small Halfling was now all smiles as she looked upon the Dragon Slayer. Powerful people, but Peony was smart enough to not start a fight with her. If she showed boldness and wits. Just maybe she could get this person to join them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:49 pm
"Yes, why? It isn't like it is a chicken of 300 years...Cause if he was, I wouldn't want those legs." Uriel smiled in response to the woman's comment. He was just trying to put a comic spin on the task that had been set before them. Placing the map in his pack, Uriel walked up to the small horse and looked at it. "Anyone know, how to mount one of these?" Again he was just trying to raise the mood of the group but this time he was partially telling the truth. He had seen it done before but never tried it.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:01 pm
The woman walks up to Peony and leans over her. "Your lucky he is a red dragon, after he has had his way with you he would simply char you and swallow you hole little one." Her smirk became slightly menacing then sh spoke again. "If he were a black dragon, you would be slowly toyed with and slowly killed before being pickled in swamp water, only to be later devoured in a very sickening manner." The woman stood up straight and gave another light chuckle. "As for whether or not I am coming along? The answer is yes. It is my duty as a dragon slayer to put an end to all of their scaly hides and rid this world of their evil." She said with a rather splendid tone and manner. She then turned to Uriel. "If you need some help..." She asked also wondering why a child was undertaking such a quest and concerned for his well being.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:22 pm
Uriel looked at the horse a moment after the lady spoke to him. "No, I think I remember now. You put your foot here and..." Uriel put his foot into the stirrup and jumped swinging his other foot missing the horse's head... "Ah ha...Wait something isn't right." He said as he was sitting on the saddle backwards.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Xboxplayerj rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Xboxplayerj

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:20 pm
Spot 19+4=23  
Xboxplayerj rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:24 am
+2 ability mod  

Xboxplayerj

joe-dude667 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:32 am
[[Spot +12 = 20]]

Amber apologised to the woman after her case of mistaken identity. The others seemed to know something about her. Following the conversation, it sounded like she was a professional slayer of sorts.

As the boy tried to get on the horse, Amber let out her soft laugher.

"Here, I'll help you." She told the boy with a kind smile before walking over to assist the boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:13 pm
Taking the amulet. Pavlock followed the others out to the stables.

He had learnt how to ride some of the pack animals of the tribes in the north, even though he prefered to move under his own power. This seemed a silly idea to do when they had so far to travel.

As the slayer spoke, he tiled his head a little. Another hunter? He though to himself as one of the party jumped on a horse backwards.

Hopping up himself, he turned the horse around with relative ease.  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:55 pm
Rock_DS
Taking the amulet. Pavlock followed the others out to the stables.

He had learnt how to ride some of the pack animals of the tribes in the north, even though he prefered to move under his own power. This seemed a silly idea to do when they had so far to travel.

As the slayer spoke, he tiled his head a little. Another hunter? He though to himself as one of the party jumped on a horse backwards.

Hopping up himself, he turned the horse around with relative ease.

roll a ride check for me.  
Keefe_the_Music_Man rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:19 pm
(spot check, 1d20+0)
Krius got down to the stables and went to bother the stablemaster for a horse.  

Keefe_the_Music_Man

Magnetic Smoker

Rock_DS rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:23 pm
((Ride check +3))  
joe-dude667 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:41 pm
[[Knowledge check. Didn't mention what type so I'm guessing +0. If I can use Nature then it's +10. This Half-Elf knows nothing but the wilderness. =P]]  

joe-dude667

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:50 pm
@Keefe: The stable man tells you what he told everyone else. "Saddle a horse for yourself."

@rock: The horses bucks a little but your good, these horses are smart and free willed.

@Joe: Your don't know anything about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:13 pm
'Do gooder... But she has an attitude. I like her.' Peony thought as the women towered over her. Peony was small but that didn't make her easily intimidated. As much as she respected the woman before her, she hated her as well. A complex relationship, but she was sure the two would have glorious arguments along their journey. Which was better than being all mushy mushy with the group. She might just stay with them if the woman proved a worthy adversary,"Oh what such wonderful useless information! You could have saved us time and just told us that we would die regardless. But you tell your story with such enthusiasm I'm glad you didn't!" She spoke in a highly sarcastic voice probably sparking another reaction in the woman. But it was worth is, arguing was so much fun.  

Manozz55

Tsubaki Mizuru rolled 4 20-sided dice: 2, 13, 12, 12 Total: 39 (4-80)

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:19 pm
((Manozz, roll a 20 sider and add will))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff