Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ancient Lands! [4e] Ch1: Arrival & Welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You want gold.
  Yes.
View Results

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:37 am
Fasrogen did not like boats. He wasn't sure how he felt before but this cemented it.

"I suppose that depends on your definition of 'people'" Fasrogen shouts back to Kaz. It certainly didn't look like an island, this was the wild continent. If in fact there were people, maybe those like the captain, there could be any number of them here.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:45 pm
"I don't know!" Rosco would call out in response to the drow's question. "Mr. Chains has a point, there's probably SOME indigenous life here. There's a good chance most of them will want to kill us, and possibly eat our skin! I can't wait to meet them!"  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:58 am
"I can imagine why, I bet I look delicious." Kaz shouted back with a sly smile. She wanted to carry on with the conversation, but with her long silver hair constantly flicking her in the face and along with the sea splashing her AND the wind it was proving quite difficult. Instead she decided to just keep quiet and wait till they got onto solid land to continue their discussion.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:17 pm
While she may have been physically attractive, Fasrogen just couldn't imagine eating black food.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Manozz55

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:28 pm
Darben wasn't really in the mood for talking. The landing had almost knocked him senseless. So the movement of the boat wasn't helping his case much. Instead he closed his eyes and shut out the world around them until they hit land.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:35 am
It wouldn't take long before the fishing boat reached the shore. Along the way, the fisherman Tenzin even managed to harpoon a stingray! He cut the fins and tail off, discarding the body and keeping the fins and tail.

The ship stopped at a small, old, wooden pier. There, Tenzin lifted the crane, revealing a large net brimming with fish, and then he proceeded to tie down the ship, so it wouldn't drift off.

The coast is very peaceful and beautiful. The sand is almost white and feels very soft to the touch, softer than any sand you've ever seen and touched, if you have seen or touched sand previously that is. Ahead of you lies a village, with 2 lines of houses and structures to the left and right, facing one another, leaving a large, open road in between. Blocking your view from the rest of the land was a very, very large tropical forest that stretched as far as your eye can see to both sides. To your far left, there was a large cliff, that shifted into a chain of mountains. To your right, however, the beach stretched on forth.

You could already see activity in the village. There were 5 children playing in the sand with their little wooden swords and staves and what other wooden weapons they had. There were a human boy and girl, a male eladrin, a razorclaw shifter boy and a half-orc girl, who seemed to be 'winning' the make-believe battle.

It didn't take long before you were greeted, by a young, spirited girl. She seemed to be on her late teens, and had dark brown hair, tanned skin, and a nubile shape to her body. She wore a sarong and a tube top, and had a flower between her ear and her temple, the outside of the flower being red, and gradually shifting to purple in the center. She bowed down, panting and trying to catch her breath, since she ran towards the new arrival.

"Phew! Uh... welcome!" She said, in YOUR version of common. She had a strong accent. "My name is Kisa, and I will be your guide and... speaker! I was told by the Elder to show you around the village and when I'm done, to show you to your hut."  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:15 am
Rosco would clamber onto the dock as best he could, shaking his head to dislodge as many seawater droplets as he could. He would rub his face with his hands, looking up to see the new person running towards the group.

"Hello, Ms. Kisa! I'm Rosco Greengage, explorer, adventurer, cartographer, badass swordsman, entrepreneur, lover, fighter, fighter-lover, and all-around celebrity back where I come from." Gesturing to the other five, he would introduce them in kind.

"This is So-and-so, Whats-his-face, Whats-her-name, That-other-person, and Darben. On behalf of... WAIT! Do I see what I think I see?" He would lean to the side, looking beyond Kisa towards the village.

"CHILDREN!" he said, suddenly breaking off in a run as he barreled towards the playing younglings.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:34 am
Oris pulled himself off the boat and onto the pier, to face Kisa. "I am Oris," the deva proved he wasn't mute with a small bow of greeting to the village's ambassador. Giving a small grin to her, he made his way down the pier with significantly more restraint than the excitable halfling.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:18 pm
Seeing the beautiful beach made Kaz a little tongue tied. She'd never been to a place that looked anything like this before. Stepping off the boat, the Drow was excited by the sand. It was far too bright in the sunlight, but she imagined it would look beautiful at night time. Unfortunately for her, she didn't realise that the sand here was much finer than what little sand there was in the Underdark...

A very stupid mistake in 6 inch heeled boots.

As soon as she stepped foot on the beach she fell over backwards into the sand, and got covered in it. It was in her clothes, in her hair. Some even managed to sneak its way into her mouth. As quickly as she could, she removed the skin-tight, thigh high boots and put them in her pack. That was right around the time the Human girl came along.

Great. Kaz thought to herself. First she makes a fool of herself, which ruins her hair and her make up, then this new threat came along. Competition, and while she was looking her worst! She knew she would not get on with this Kisa. None the less, she had learnt to treat an enemy with as much kindness as a friend. Not that Kaz had even ever had (or wanted) any Friends to speak of.

"My name is Kazlien." She said politely as she leaned forward to kiss the girls cheek. "It really is a pleasure to meet you!" She added with a giant smile. This b***h had even got the Deva speaking! Though it didn't matter what happened. Kaz would win in the long run. She always did.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:41 am
Fasrogen was getting more and more glad to have come on this journey. He not only traveled with attractive elfwomen, but he got to meet people like this! "I am Fasrogen Chainready, and you can show me to my hut anytime!" That didn't sound right, she wasn't the common streetskank he was used to cavorting with in the old days. He struggled to bring his eyes to her face. "I mean, just . . . I'll follow you."  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Manozz55

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:04 pm
Darben felt a little better once the ship wasn't moving around so much. He did an inspection to see if his arms were broken. But luckily he had just came away with some bumps a bruises. What a great way to start the adventure!

He stepped off the boat towards the new land taking in a deep breath as he did so, "Ah, smells wonderful." He chuckled and turned his attention towards the woman who had approached them. When she was finished speaking he reached for her hand and gave it a kiss, "It is a pleasure to meet you Kisa. We, well I am at least, grateful for such a warm welcome to the new world. And the rumors about it's beauty not only in nature, but its people as well. Seem all too true." he gave a small bow and let her hand drop standing patiently for her to lead the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:42 pm
Kaz was not pleased at the Halfling's chivalry. Why was she not given an introduction like that when they first met? It was taking all of her effort not to curse the woman. Still, she continued to smile her extraordinarily sincere looking grin.  

joe-dude667

Ziekara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 pm
Ariana was glad to have her feet back on land again, even if it was a land she was unfamiliar with, and the beach still wasn't exactly what she was use to.
Eager to see what this place had to offer, she readily accepted Kisa's offer to show her around. "I'm ready whenever you are. Please lead the way"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:13 am
Being severely blocked by a halfling of all people, Fasrogen sidesteps to the sand-covered drow. "Hey, you ok? You took one hell of a spill there."  

Arc Vembris
Crew

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas