Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Survivors (The Open World) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jacior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:34 pm
Seaorin calls out for the skeletons to stop and they stand still, swaying slightly in the brisk wind. "I believe," He says, climbing atop the dragon. "That I am going to go terrorize the locals. Anyone want a ride down the mountain? Quicker than walking." He gestured to the great undead creature.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:11 pm
Mehecuiatl rolls her eyes and climbs aboard the zombie dragon, coming to rest comfortably on the insides.  

Slave Xaccheus

serketcity

Friendly Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:33 pm
Alaric does the same, content to rest within the rotting flesh of the dragon. He pulls part of his hat over his eyes, then passes out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:55 am
Hopping abord the Earth Sled. Sev calls up "What town are you going to? I'll meet you there" Forcing the machine to life, the craft lifts a few feet from the ground. Taking a second to balance it, he brings to craft next to the dragon.  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:42 am
Eternality_Cannon
What exactly ARE you, Kai?"

"I am a master of eldritch secrets some whisper destroy the mind and body. I am corruption incarnate. But you can think of me as a mage-king, if you like."

Kaidahthuan flexes her wings and takes to the air, more mobile than the zombie that the others are clambering aboard. It will be good to hear the lamentations of the villagers. Though hopefully we'll move on to more permanent, despotic fare in the future...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:49 am
"We're heading to the foot of the mountain, Sev. Since there's really nothing else going for it now that the dragon's reanimated, I figure, hey, let's rob the place blind and then set it on fire."  

Slave Xaccheus

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:11 am
"Artificer! May I request a ride?" Asked Mechano to sev as he approached him, "I hold no love for the undead."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:50 am
Mirqos would finally arrive from his scouting expedition. "All I've seen are angry dwarves. Don't have a real way to communicate with them and I don't think they'd talk to a non dwarf but.....what's going on?"  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Jacior

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:54 pm
Seaorin squirmed as they crawled inside the dragon. "You people are disgusting! There is a perfectly good view out here, and you want to ride inside the corpse? Blech!" In his years serving the dragon he hadn't realized people had gotten more disgusting.

"We're going to mess with the village at the mountain base. You know, "Swear unwavering fealty or die!" That sort of thing. Wanna join us?" Seaorin had now gotten himself positioned on top of the things head, between the horns.

"Well come if you want." He said shrugging. "Fly, beast." The dragon shudders and slowly lifts off flying around above and then coming around the mountain.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:41 pm
While the group bickered, the mage Kazenai Blackhawk remained at the side-lines. His face said everything his voice could not. He had better things to do, more opportunities, and a quickly deteriorating patience for these imbeciles and their mindless banter; and he wasn't amused.

He wouldn't make a move until the rest had moved out, or asked him directly. With the assistance of his fiery cloak of phoenix feathers, he took off into the air, unaided by any silly spells or incantations. The wizard merely willed it to happen and thus came to be. "Ruling by fear? Hardly a way to gather the proper forces." Scoffed the elf as he flew along side the undead and machination.  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:16 pm
Mirqos shrugged and concentrated for a second, his voice becoming breezy and whispy as he transformed into an air elemental. "Could be fun. It would be nice to guide them along the right path. Although I do wonder if many more "Champions" are there, merely waiting for the arrival of their compatriots?"

OOC: Using Wildshape to turn into a large air elemental.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:32 am
{Sorry to have to do this right when things are getting started, but I'm going to be AFK in all likelihood until next week. Going to fly out and visit my family, and they don't have the wireless interwebs, if you know what I mean. If I get the chance, I'll post, but you're free to assume that Kaidahthuan maybe had to run a short errand or something if you'd like to keep it moving. With my fly speed and teleportation, I'd be able to catch back up when I get back pretty easily.}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:52 am
"Yea jump on" He said brining the ship down a few feet.

"You didn't learn a damned thing in the last three days" He called to Seaorin. "Look at what happened to the dragon that ruled though fear." He gestured to the bone's they where riding inside.

"It makes more sence to look like we are banding together the area the land ruled under a fair leadership and simply let the tax's roll right into our hands"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:20 am
Mechano pulls himself up with ease and sits down preparing himself for the journey.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:22 pm
((Let's see... The town's about 5 miles away. At our current speed... *runs off to do calculations*))

"Hey, I'm chaotic evil!" Mehecuaitl shouts down, "My version of ruling is "I come in, I kill you all, and I set up my own little base." I don't waste time with rule!"  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff