PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:07 am
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

Rin and len smiled and they all fell through the portal to Tokyo Japan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

I may be a Master of the Japanese Assassin...

Alice walk to the dock, and glance at the sky, it nearly dark and worried about those soldiers chattering. She found the boat dealer and spoke to him to borrow a boat and gave him much coins, then waiting for Milly, Merril, and Shou to appear.

... still, I am the Priestess Ninja

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:40 pm
Merril and Milly walked up to Alice a few minutes later.
Merril then ran up to Alice."Did we make it in time?"asked Merril.
Shou ran up to Merril and Alice and put his hands on his knees as he was out of breath."I...should not...have ran..."said Shou in between his breaths."Either that...or I'm out of shape..."
Shou then stood up straight and ended up popping his back painfully."Heheheh ow..."said Shou.
Merril shuddered at the sound."Gross..."she said.
User Image
Milly shuddered as well."Owie...that sounded painful..."said Milly as she looked at Shou."Like really painful..."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:13 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice heard something popped as she turn around and give him very uneasy look, "Okay, that's just gross," she commented and turn her head towards the dealer as the dealer agreed and walk pass them. Alice turn her head once again, until her eagle vision caught his red aura and widen her eyes, found out he's the enemy. However, the soldier grab the cloak and expose the two corpses, in Alice's dismay. How is she, Merril, and Milly going to explain everything to Shou? "Oh no!" she thought, the soldier sneered, "Assassino!" he yelled to call out the soldiers as Alice look around, they are surrounded. She notice one with gold is joinning in, knowing it's Templar is looking for them, "This can't be good."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:17 pm
Merril noticed that her,Alice,Shou,and Milly were surrounded and saw the Templar."Awwwww come on! We were so close!"shouted Merril."I guess there's noting we can do now...right Alice and Milly?"
Shou secretly hid behind the boathouse place.Not good...if more come around then I'm going to have to help them...oh well...I could use a little action!thought Shou with a smirk.I'll just have to wait...
Shou quickly and quietly changed into his Assassins uniform.
Merril puled out her dad's gun and aimed it as she used her 120/20 vision."Bring it on!"snarled Merril.
User Image
Milly widened her eyes when the soldier ripped the cloak off of the bodies."Oh man! I though we would be home free! Like without all of the killing!"said Milly as she looked at Alice."And I'll barely be able to fight unless you want me to drop the bodies!"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:46 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice draw out her Blade of the Forest Titans, she didn't notice Shou is gone. She look at Milly as she grab one corpse and slowly drag one to the boat and another, "I set them on the boat behind me, but right now, we must defend the bodies." she told her and the assassin spoken t them, "Give it up assassino, and how are you going to fight with my army," he taunt them, Alice giving him a deadly glare. When he lay his eyes on Alice and widen his eyes, "Wait the minute, I know that glare, if I remember correctly..." he commented and try to recall his memory. Alice hesitate and spoken clearly, "Looks like we have no choice, but putting my blade to you," she said with a threat, and then start dashing to fight against the soldiers. All soldiers begin to attack the girls.
The templar watch Alice fighting skills, yet he begin to remember something as he smirk, "Oh I remember that glare, you are just like him..."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:39 pm
Merril shot the gun right at on of the soldiers right between the eyes."Heh...this is way too easy!"said Merril.Wait...I shouldn't get over myself...thought Merril as she shot another soldier in his heart.
Shou watched Alice bring her sword out.Not a bad sword...thought Shou as he then looked at Merril and widened his eyes in shock.Sh-She has dad's prized gun!
"Nice shooting little sis..."said Shou under his breath.
Merril dodged the attacks as much as she could from the soldiers."Whoa! That was a close one!"said Merril as she barely missed an attack."Alice,Milly...how are you two holding up?!"
User Image
Milly used her tail to swipe away some of the soldiers and heard Merril as she grunted a little."Just peachy fine Merril!"shouted Merril."Just peachy..."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice continues to swings her sword, but she witness more and more soldiers are coming. She is about to use smoke bomb, but the Templar order the soldier to grab Alice, Merril, and Milly as they did. Alice felt her arms are tight from their grip, she trying to struggle to loosen their grip. Templar walk up to her, "You have his glare, what's his name... Nobu Nazumi," he taunt her, which Alice gave him a threatening glare, "What about my father?!" she said in venom, as the Templar told her that her father and her brothers tried to kill him, but he escaped. Alice widen her eyes, "When I get out of this mess, I will finish my father's mission by seeing you dead." she said to him very serious, the Templar scoff and order his men to kill them.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:39 pm
Merril felt herself being held."H-Hey! Let me go!"shouted Merril as she tried to kick the two soldiers that held her.
Shou heard the Templar and growled as he watched the soldiers grab his sister and her friend.Shou then pulled out his bow and arrows and shot an arrow into the Templar's arm to injure him then quickly climbed to the roof and shot arrows into the hearts of the soldiers holding Alice,Merril and Milly."I will not allow you to kill those girls! Or the fox!"shouted Shou with a darker voice and raised his bow with a set arrow up ready to shoot."Now...let them go! Right now!"
Merril landed on her feet after the mysterious assassin killed the men who held her and looked up at him."Who is that?!"asked Merril.
User Image
Milly felt herself get lowered to the ground by the soldiers."Gah!"said Milly.Milly then heard thumps on the ground as she looked at the bodies of the dead soldiers."Huh? Who killed them?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:40 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Templar scream from the arrow struck on his arm, which Alice snaps out of glare and taken by surprise. She, Templar, and those soldiers heard the voice from above as they look at the man. Templar growled and look at his men, "Don't just listen, kill those girls!" he order them, but one of soldier tremble, "It's... It's the Black Shadow!" he scream, causing some chaos all soldiers retreat, leaving Alice, Merril, Milly and the Templar in same spot. Alice look at the surrounding and blinked couple times, "Wow, he scared them. And he's good." she commented very amazed. Templar quickly turn around and about to kill Alice, but she use her quick agility and grab his neck and activated her hidden blade, "This is for my father's wish and need to be complete. Rest in Peace." she said very calm and deactivated it to let go of the dead templar and fell in front of her.
Alice look at the man, who saved them, she begin to ask him, "Thanks for saving us from near death sentences. What is your name?"

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:42 pm
Shou climbed down to the ground and looked at Alice,Merril, and Milly."You already know my first name...but I guess I'll have to re-introduce myself..."said Shou."The name is Shou Heartnet...or as you already know my nickname, The Black Shadow..."
Merril heard his last name and widened her eyes."Y-Your last name is Heartnet?!"asked Merril.
Shou nodded."Yes...and I might as well tell you this as well...but Merril...I'm your older brother."said Shou.
Merril sat down in shock."I-I have a b-brother..."said an unbelieving Merril.
User Image
Milly looked at Shou shocked as well."R-Really?!"asked Milly."W-Wow! That's kind of cool! An older brother...who would have thought?!"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:11 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

After Shou reveal his last name, and his nickname as Black Shadow, Alice look at him disbelieving. Her mind got it puzzle pieces together, "Another Heartnet and..." she said to him and slump herself as she remember their first encounter, "Shou-san is like Train-san's carefree and bit fooling around side, and cruel side when this is serious," she said to herself about her time with Train's goofing off chasing the criminal and seen his former personality whenever she and other sweepers are hurt. She look at Shou bit curious and sees the insignia, "I will take as you are the assassin, and one of assassin told us that you said my real name.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:57 pm
Shou nodded."Well I am his son after all..."said Shou as he looked at Alice and heard what she said."Yes that's right...I am and I will be following you around because of Merril...plus I can't wait to get back home."
Merril then stood up."W-Why didn't dad tell me before he was murdered?"asked Merril.
Shou sighed."Maybe because he wanted to keep it quiet...since how I act just like him...anyway Merril...i-is mom still alive?"asked Shou."I haven't seen her in ten years since I actually left the day you were born."
Merril smiled when Shou mentioned their mother."Y-Yeah mom is still alive! In fact she's at the assassin's temple in Japan!"said Merril happily and realized that he said he left the day she was born."Wait...why in the world did you leave on the day I was born...and how old are you?!"
User Image
Milly sat down and looked at Shou."I still find this whole 'Shou being Merril's older brother' thing weird..."said Milly."Although I am kind of curious as to why you stayed out her life for the first ten years of her life..."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:16 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

After listening to his explanation, Alice widen her eyes about him following her. She started to make a comment and placing her hand on her forehead, "You started to sound like, I have a stalker." she thought. By the time Shou said he left, when he was 10 and didn't even see her born. She heard Merril asking him that, so she gave him a same look.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:58 pm
Shou grunted from Merril asking a loud question."Would you keep it down?! Do you want more soldiers and Templar coming around?!"said Shou with a slight growl."Now...to answer your questions...I am twenty years old and the reason I left was because I had a fight with mom and dad...I said that I wanted to be an assassin but both mom and dad wanted me to be a sweeper...so I ran away..."
Merril squeaked a little from Shou snapping at her."Th-That makes sense...s-sorry I asked..."said Merril."I-I really a-am..."
Merril's lip started to quiver a little."I l-liked it b-better when you w-were all s-silly..."
User Image
Milly flinched a little from the tone Shou used."That's a good reason...but you didn't have to be so mean!"said Milly.
Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff