Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Mikani and Kanika's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:22 pm
He blinked, glancing beside him to her. She seemed to question the word, and at first he thought she may not want to go there. He was about to ask if she'd like to go somewhere else until she asked what the falls were.

"You really don't know that the falls are, love?" He quirked a brow, and gave a friendly chuckle. "Well there probably aren't any in the mountains, i forgot about that. Waterfalls, it's... sort of a stream.. that falls from a cliff. You'll see!" He nipped her playfully, walking a bit faster. He could explain them no better, but she'd understand when she saw the beauituful sight.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:25 pm
She shook her head. Now the snowbird felt like an idiot. "I'm sorry, I don't. And by your description of it, I haven't even heard tales from the soquilis up there about them. Maybe we just like the rocky cliffside so much, we care not to speak much about the ground below us?" That was a slightly good offer for an excuse of not knowing about the beautiful landmarks this land had to offer.

A trot was started to keep up with him. Soon, she slowed back to a fast paced walk. "I guess I'll see then!" She grinned. "How far is it?"

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:56 pm
He hummed a little, quietly so he could listen to her again. "Perhaps, perhaps." Maybe not many knew of this place, he hadn't a clue. Or maybe they even took their surroundings for granted, but he didn't mind. It excited him to be able to show her something new!

"Well it will take a good thirty minutes to actually get there. That's alright with you, yes?" He glanced to her, ears alert. He desprately hoped this was okay, he was already enjoying this walk with her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:01 pm
"Thats alright. This is an exploration!" She ducked her head under a branch, putting her muzzle to the ground as if she were about to excavate something. All that was on the ground was dirt...Oh hey look! A bug! and more dirt...Aha! Found something! She stopped walking for a moment, whuffling the brown sand off the object in the ground. A light brown dream catcher hung from her mouth connected with one feather.

"Foundsomething" She said with a mouthfull, showing the object to Intrepid. Okay...so Rikka like to find new items?

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:28 pm
Intrepid grinned delightedly, an exploration! That sounded ten times more fun than just calling it a walk, even if it changed nothing. Intrepid ducked his head as well, and watched her curiously as she moved with her muzzle near to the ground.

He gave an uneasy whinny as she brought up the object, eyeing it and them moving closer with his own muzzle up nudge it a little, trying to get some of the dirt off. "What is this?" For he knew not. Though then he glanced to her eyes he realized just how close his snout was to her own, and not wanting to make her feel uneasy he backed up a little, ears swiveling forward.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:00 pm
((I love Intrepid <3 And just realized he doesn't have a dream catcher =O ))

"It's a dream catcher." She stated once the ring was out of her mouth. "My mother gave one to me when I was just a little filly. She said she had recieved it from a twolegger." She shrugged, her wings shifting on her back as the blue object around her neck moved slightly. "It's suppose to keep all your bad dreams out, and only let the good ones stay." She nodded. "And it works too!" She chirped, not noticing how closely their muzzles were.

"You should have this one...It still has the string on it so you could wear it around your neck like I do!"

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:05 pm
He snorted, listening to it. He thought it was nice that her mother gave it to her, but he didn't believe the deam nonsense that much. Perhaps he should humor her, though?

"There is the problem of getting it around my neck, though." It sounded a bit troublesome. "Now that I think of it I've seen others with the catchers as well..." He trailed off. Perhaps you were supposed to get one all the time, hmm? So why didn't he have one already?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:15 pm
"We'll figure out a way to get it on, I'm sure." She smiled. "That is of course," a frown was placed on her muzzle, "you don't want it." It didn't matter if he did or not, she could always keep it for herself? Maybe hang it in her home on the mountain. It was a bit strange he didn't have one yet. In that little group she had seen a few days back, all wore one. Maybe it was from their two-leggers? Or passed on from generations?  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:33 pm
He snorted and nudged her lightly "No, no it's not that I don't want it.." He huffed a little, he was just uncertain why he didn't have one already.

"C'mon, lets try and get it on me then." He nipped at the dream catcher. If it pleased her, why not?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:49 pm
She nodded, "okay!" she giggled out. Picking up the leather string, she noted how the knot was placed. Over, under and then through the little hole. Not to hard...right? Hmm..Maybe just keeping it tied would be the best idea.

"Bend your neck down." She told him. He was taller than her by atleast a hand, so it was rather tough to get the dreamcatcher around hi neck. "It'll make things much easier." She giggled.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:34 pm
The Wind with no Wings:
Loki & Rikka

KasaiLoki
Swooping down from her home in the mountains, the snowbird soquili glided through the burnt forest from the fire that had been put out just a day before. Small woodland creatures had lost their homes, but nothing was unable to be repaired. Things would be restored sooner or later as times came and went.

Rikka glanced from the slowly greening grass towards the sky. She wondered how many she would see today (refering to the equine creatures.) Yesterday must have been a record! There were tons huddled as the news of the flames swarmed the valley.

Cihiru
Fire was merciless; it did not spare all but the small forest creatures. Loki's home was among the destruction too, casting him into the nearby fields, which he roamed aimlessly now. He couldn't help but feel a little displaced, though he did think to be grateful for his safety. And yes, Kali's too; not that she was ever around long enough to come to know the forest as a true home. To her, it was just a dwelling. She wasn't even there to see anything but the aftermath. Still, he was caught up in 'what now?'s. That pile of ash and rubble had been his sanctuary since he met the outside world; where was there to go now? He had no human to stay with. The surrounding fields were not satisfying. He would have to travel, he supposed... Surely there were other forests in the distance, even if they didn't house his lingering memories. He could form new ones. Maybe even come back once the trees had opportunity to regrow. As these thoughts swarmed him, the stallion cast his verdant gaze to the afternoon sky.

KasaiLoki
The only way the Kiger Mustang stallion could do, was move on. You can't really do much for the past, it's been done, it's unchangeable. But the future, that could be changed. It wasn't one of those things set in time where you just grasp what is going to happen to you. Choose your own destiny, live it the way you wanted!

As the stallion moved, Rikka picked up his scent, blowing softly through her nose. The air still tasted of ash and small bits of debris still floated from the tops of the burnt and livid trees. She nickered to him a short greet; she wanted to catch his attention. It wasn't everyday one gets lost in thought and wanders these parts, right? Or maybe that was just a land soquili thing? The snowbird was from the mountains; as a result, actions of the ground soquilis a bit clueless. Though, there wasn't much of a difference between the two breeds, for the fact one had wings and the other didn't.

Cihiru
And move on he would... In time, but not yet. One could not just cast away his emotional attachments; he was not one to ignore that sort of thing. They mattered. His memories and his family mattered. Once he'd convinced himself it was alright to depart from the area attached to them, he would, but not before then. All things in time.

A call pulled him from his contemplations; he perked his ears attentively and forced his eyes to stop staring and focus. Loki became aware then he'd actually been looking at the individual already. Wings did not give one the resembalance of a bird, and he gave an embarrased grin at his mistake. What a clumsy error. He had plenty of interaction with winged Soquilis to know by now. In fact, he was a wind Soquili by blood; ground by birth. It seemed to come up in one way or another every time he made a new acquaintance. "Hello," he called, pausing in his absent pacing.

KasaiLoki
Standing as still as a statue, the light blue ears perked towards the stallion again. "Hello," she greeted him, walking towards the off white male, so not to shout out their conversation if one should have arised. "You seem to be lost in thought," Well that was the most obvious of answers Rikka could have given. "Were you near the fire yesterday?" Maybe he lived in the burnt portion of the forest. He did live in the not charred area, but the snowbird didn't know that. She pawed the ground lightly, causing bits of dust and water spritz to fly elsewhere.

"My name is Rikka." She introduced herself. She liked knowing others' names. It was better than calling them by 'Hey you!' or 'One with the white skin!' Her preferences, of course

Cihiru
"Never lost!" he assured, a joking grin curling his maw. More like 'never serious.' "Yes, though not long. Came back in time to see the flames turn to smolders, but that's about it." Loki hoped this topic wouldn't linger; he didn't want to get involved in a discussion about the loss of lives and habitats. It was conversational though, so he wasn't going to object. There were, after all, worse things to talk about. 'Nothing at all' came to mind, and something was better than nothing. Even if it was one of the less favorable things that came to mind, at least she didn't seem bothered.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Loki." Oops, he hadn't meant to wait so long to introduce himself. He'd just forgotten as she dived right into conversation. Hopefully she would not take offense. "Pleased to meet you," he added with a smile.

KasaiLoki
The subject on the fire would soon be dropped. Though, another topic for a conversation would be needed. This one was more for the recent news, but a good old 'How are you today?' or even 'What have you been up to today?' were always a few good fillers to begin another conversation. She nodded as he spoke. At least he didn't get to see the brute force of the impact, but he did seem to see just enough to keep his mind drifting from thoughts to reality.

"Pleasure to meet you, as well," She bobbed her head in a nod, showing no offense had been taken. She should have done a greeting before swooping right into a small conversation, but eh, can't do much about it now can you? She gave him a small smile as one of the questions from earlier seemed to be brought in. "How are you?" So she just met they guy? It was just like saying 'What's up?' so a random stranger on the street. Most common in everyday life nowadays.

Cihiru
He hadn't particularly expected her to be upset by the delayed introduction, but was relieved nonetheless. There were those that may have been, he was sure. Loki returned the nod, a subtle way of showing his thanks. "I've been worse," he answered. It wasn't the most exciting response in the world, but it was an honest one. Better than a dishonest one, right? "Just trying to decide where to go, as I can't very well live in a pile of ash and burnt lumber." This was more satisfactory, he supposed, though it wasn't exactly conversational either. "But I can walk, and hunger is satisfied, so I'd say it's a good day."

The stallion paused briefly to glance at the brooding sky, though he turned back to her before inquiring "and yourself?" He anticipated an equally uninteresting response, but perhaps something would be provided... Something that allowed him to propel their conversation into the realm of memorable, or at least drag it from the pit of dullness.

KasaiLoki
She blinked as he answered her question. "You mean...? You lived here?" So much for dropping the topic for the moment, but her curiousity was picking at her at the moment. "Are you alright?" Obviously that was so, seeing he was standing in front of her seeming unhurt, free of any scratches or scars flames could have elicted on him. "What about your family?" That probably was a better question to ask the stallion.

"As for myself," she waited to say after he answered those few questions, "I'm just exploring the ground lands, learning how to race the wind, but not be apart of it." For a brief moment the day before, Rikka had spoken with the paint mare Ayita. She told her how it would be wonders to race the invisible component, but with her wings pasted on her back, it was a bit hard to get the right speed to fly on the ground.

Cihiru
"I suppose that's what I mean," he replied with a simple nod. Master of the obvious, was she. This thought made him draw a small, amused smile. "I'm fine... we're fine. Kali wasn't around; I doubt she's had a chance to realize there's not much left." For a moment, he'd considered telling her 'I'm fine, my sister is fine, and there's not much family besides that to worry about,' but he thought better of it. Bitter didn't suit him, and he wasn't in the buisness of concerning others anyway. He'd done enough of that already.

"And how is your progress?" Loki gave his tail an idle flick, and pawed absently at the grassy earth. This was something he had, perhaps, taken for granted. It was true, one naturally wanted what he couldn't have. He was no exception; he spent so much effort wishing he could fly, he'd forgotten it was something his wind siblings might struggle with (Kali never was as fast as he). That wasn't to say he didn't love running though; he did, with every inch of his being.

KasaiLoki
"Kali...? You're...sister?" Or perhaps his mate? She didn't know, and assumptions were sometimes bad to take. Though, this Kali could also be a brother, but Rikka had never heard of a colt with a name anything near that. Oh, how embarrassing that would be if the she really happened to be a he. The blue mare would just turn bright red, and stay that way for days on end.

She made a disgusted sign as her wings shuffled. "Horrid! Absolutely horrible!" It was true. She couldn't keep the extra limbs tight enough clasped to her back so air couldn't pick up her body. Everytime she would get even close, a feather would shuffle and the wings would extend to a gliding formation. "These stupid things won't stay put." She refered to the blue feathers.

Cihiru
To this, he nodded again. "Annoying sister, you mean." One would think a Soquili of his age would be over simple sibling rivalry... But it wasn't so simple as that. Kali persisted to bother him, even now, and he wasn't going to just get over it because he was 'supposed to.' Who cared about normality? He certainly couldn't care less. Or perhaps he was just clinging to his stubborn streak.

"Well, I'm very sorry to hear that." Loki had to stifle a laugh, but it didn't surface as more than the grin he'd been wearing since she landed. Actually, this was a problem Kali complained of as well. "I'd suggest you take that one up with Kali, but I'm not too sure where she is. Anyway, I'm sure she'd be able to relate." He shook his mane randomly, tossing unruly forelocks from his eyes. "However, as I'm sure you can guess, I cannot... Not really sure what to tell you but to keep trying. You're careful to keep the fronts tilted down?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:26 am
He bent his neck as she asked, making it low enough. "I guess.. If I took one bit of the string into my mouth you can pull the rest over?" His ears flickered a little, one hind hoof stomping. That sounded like an okay idea to him, but if she had a different or better way that she wanted to try he'd just go with that.

His tail swooshed a little. He was watching her as best he could from this angle.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:21 pm
"Here, take that end," She said with a mouthful of string. Once it was in his mouth, she slipped the necklace onto his muzzle. With a half rear, she moved the dream catcher over his ears. "Okay, just shake your head and it should fall." She chirped out, grinning. Yay! Now they both had dream catchers to wear!

And that had made time fly by, seeing as they were walking while talking and trying to get the dreamcatcher on Intrepid's neck.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:30 pm
And in the passing time they finally got to the waterfall, which was a wonerous sight. They came toward the bottom of the falls, into a rocky clearing with a few trees here and there, which seemed to have 'excaped' from the main body of the forest. The falls were a long drop, and the pool was large and deep, the water not sloshed up from the falls was a turquoise hue, clear and cool looking.

The pool extended back into a stream, with several smaller pools forming through-out. The sun was just beginning to set, and they area was getting dark with a faint, orange glow. It was breathtaking, if Intrepid thought so himself.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:45 am
A Race
Intrepid's meeting with Hania and Settia!

Lethrossen
His hooves smacked against the ground in a pleasent manner, the noise ringing out to his ears. His light tan, mostly white hair flowing back, caressing his neck and playfully whipping about in the wind. His dark chocolate orbs flicked over the land, but mainly stayed ahead of him.

He did not love to run, he enjoyed walking all too much, but a run once in a while was a good way to rid himself of excess energy as well as raise his adreniline. He was slowing though, soon comming to a trot and finally a slow walk, vapor puffing out in clouds from his nostrils. He snorted and walked in a slow circle, catching his breath.

Skylar14
Settia walked through the forest as the crisp morning breeze carressed her golden mane. She took a deep breath drawing in the scent of the woods around her and exhaled slowly. It was a beautiful day for a walk but something else was itching at her.

She felt anxious and highly excited for some reason or another. Without warning she took of in a run, going as fast as she could through the forest, dogding trees and bushes whenever the poped up in fornt of her. Her heart was racing and so was her mind. Faster, faster she thought and her feet followed. It wasn't long until she broke out of the forest and ran into the meadow. Not knowing where she was going she continued to run.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Hania shook his head in the bright, cheerful morning, his mane tossing back and forth before falling in a gentle swoon as the breeze caught it up. Swishing his tail, he cantered away from his home, through the forest trees that protected it, and burst into the fields. He took no notice of anything else--he was in the mood to just enjoy the simple things around him. Off he went, from canter to gallop to running. His hooves pounded the ground thunderously, the sound making Hania shutter gently with joy as he took up his daily run.

Lethrossen
Intrepid's ears swiveled to either side of his head, and slowly he looked about. "Hmm?" He murmered to himeslf, spotting both of the running figures bursting out of the woods. He give an amused smile, tossing his head a little. "Seems I am not the only one with extra energy today." He murmered, smirking and waiting.

Perhaps he could have a conversation with either. A male and a female, hmm. He would have to see how this played out. His short tail swished to the side, one hoof stomping at the ground in an almost anxious manner.

Skylar14
Settia continued to run through the meadow. Then out of the corner of he eye, she spoted a stallion with a short tail standing in the meadow watching her. She stopped abruptly and looked at him. She nickered a greeting to him before making her way over.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Hania blinked as he rounded around in his run, and saw Settia and... a stallion with a short tail. "Hm?" he murmured to himself, a little startled. There's always someone new! Tensing becaues of his excessive energy, knowing his competitive side was sprouting, Hania slowed to a canter and moved toward Settia and the new stallion.

Lethrossen
Intrepid gave a winny in greeting to the mare, Moving forward so she would not have to walk her full way to him. He watched the other stallion our of the corner of his eyes, ears swiveled forward.

This would be a fun meeting, Intrepid had a feeling.

Skylar14
Settia watched as the stallion walked towards her. She noticed that something else has caught his attention and turned to see what it was. She noticed Hania in the far distance and became excited again. She whickered to him a greeting and hoped that he would make is way over. Turning back she began to gallop towards the other stallion. "Hello!" she called out excitedly.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
"Seems I've caught his attention," Hania mused as he answered Settia's greeting with a nicker of his own. He'd almost reached the them now, but he kept his pace. Canter, canter, take it easy, Hania was trying to bury his competitive side as much as possible now, because if there was another stallion, he either wanted to prove strength or he wanted to race. He mentally clamped down on his competitive side and, using the last bit of his energy, cantered toward Settia and the stallion.

Lethrossen
"Greetings, beautiful." He murmered, grinning at her. He stompped his hoof again, stopping when he was close enough for the two to speak, and waited for the other stallion still. He nodded in greeting to the other male when he finally got there.

"Both out on a run, I see."

Skylar14
Settia nodded and smiled at the new stallion. "Yes, I just don't know what came over me. I just starting running. It felt good though." she said to the stallion and then turned to Hania. "Your out running too this morning?" she asked him and smiled at him. It was ncie to see him again.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Hania semi-glared at the stallion upon hearing his comment of Settia, then shrugged it off. "Greetings, stranger," he answered, putting up a smile. "How fare you? I'm Hania, by the way." Hania smiled at Settia, mentally laughing at her hyperness. "That I am, Settia. I have a usual daily run, but varies during the day. It all depends on my mood."

Lethrossen
Intrepid snorted a bit, tossing his mane again. "Stranger I am not, call me Intrepid." He mused, giving the other a playful grin. Ah he could sense some off aura from the male, the need to.. out-do him, that was what Intrepid thought it might be. "Hania.." He trailed off, giving no opinion on what he thought of the stallions name.

"And now I just need to know beautiful's name." He shifted, glancing to the mostly red mare. He ignored the fact that he'd just heard Hania speak it. "Well running is good for a horse." Obviously. "Especially in mornings."

Skylar14
Settia blushed at Intrepids comment. She could feel the tension between Hania and the new stallion and she didn't like it. "My name is Settia. I know running is good but I am not the sort to just do things randomly. It was weird for me." she explained and smiled trying to be nice.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
"Intrepid, a pleasure, and no, stranger you are not," Hania said as pleasantly as he could. He couldn't stand this stallion for some odd reason. Why? He wasn't like this even when he'd met Loki, and Loki was quite a character. "..." He decided anymore words from him would only cause more problems, and so he stayed quiet, watching Intrepid warily. He also backed slightly, not too much to seem rude, but enough so that he didn't have to worry overmuch. He hoped Settia could fix up the tension...

Lethrossen
"Settia? A fitting name." He raised a brow though, running was not random. Even if you decided to do it out of no where, running was in a horse's blood! He snorted and his ears flicked, gaze moving away from the two a moment, over the land.

"Ah, a pleasure meeting both of you. Have either of the been running long?" He was trying to keep up the conversation as best he could, wether he was making these two feel uneasey or not.

Skylar14
Settia shook her head. She had not been running long at all. "No, not all that long." she replied and smiled pleasently. She was determined to not let the tension get to her and also was determined to try and lessen the tention between the two stallions. "What have you been upto, Interpid? Just enjoying the beautiful?" she asked him.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
"No, just started running a bit back," said Hania, still tensed. "As such, excuse me, but I need to... release a bit of... tension," he finished, teeth clenched. He turned quickly so that he didn't hurt Settia. He loved his "sister", so he was willing to do as she wished, and he most definitely didn't want upset her. He set off at a slow trot, careful to make sure it didn't seem rude.

Lethrossen
"Enjoying the beautiful sights?" He asked, eyeing her in a much too friendly manner. "You could say that." He smirked, winking a little. He looked to Hania again. "Release some tension?" Trep laughed right out, enjoying making the other uncomfortable. He was not trying to be obnoxious, it was just his normal manner.

"Do either of you know a good stream about, I'm partched and the thought of cool water is really inviting, im sure both of you would agree."

Skylar14
Settia just smiled at Intrepid's comments. She figured he was just trying to make Hania feel uncomfortable. Beside's she had a mate and wasn't really interested in this new stallion. "A stream you ask? I think there is one at the other end of the meadow. We could race there." she suggested. Not only would it easy Hania's tension but maybe, just maybe if she were fast enough to beat both of them. They wouldn't be as competitive against one another. Or it could turn out that she would hurt their pride because they were beat by a mare. But that was the chance she would have to take.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Hania's ears perked up at the sound of a race. "Race, say you? You'll have one then!! Let us race to the drinking stream, and..." Hania's eyes glinted with happiness of a race. "I shall beat the both of you!!" Hania got ready to pump his powerful legs; it was good thing he warmed up this morning, otherwise he would have stumbled later on.

Lethrossen
Intrepid was about to state his pleasure of a stream being so close, but then Hania burst out about how pleased he was of a race, and how he would beat them both. Intrepid hesitated, he hadn't been wanting a race. Just a drink of water, he was very flirtatious and liked making other stallions a bit uneasy, but he was not competitive.

"Ah... yes, very well." He murmered, brushing a hoof into the ground. "From here to across the medow.. stream is the finish line, straight line?" He questions, frowning slightly. The cheer was a little forced in his voice now. No, he was not a competitive stallion at all, not in the sense of racing to see 'who was better'.

Skylar14
Settia sighed. She had the feeling that she had just made things worse instead of better. But it was too late now. "Yes, the stream is the finish line. It is just a straight lone race across the meadow to the stream." she explained. "No funny stuff like trying to trip each other. And no rubbing it in the others faces if you win. That is just rude." she said to both stallions. She hoped that these rules would keep them from fighting about who ever won.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Hania snorted, mock insulted. "Settia!" he cried with a mock hurt look. "How could you say that of me? I would never cheat to win! I will win on pure strength and speed!" he declared aloud, and smiled. He felt better now. "So, are you guys ready? All warmed-up? The stream will be the finish line, and of course, racing causes thirst, so the faster, the better, correct?"

Lethrossen

Intrepid winnied slightly, then nodded. "Alright, those are the rules. On your mark... get set.." He glanced to both to make sure they were all ready. "Go!" And then all three were off, with such a feeling of awe that only racing the wind could bring.

Skylar14
Settia shot off as fast as she could. The only thing that was in her mind was to go fast. Faster! she said to herself. Her legs pumped as hard as they could caring her towards the stream.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Hania bellowed a stallion's cry, and thundered off, Settia and Intrepid racing next to him. He pumped his legs, hoping to get faster and move more quickly than Settia or Intrepid.

Lethrossen
Trep was almost surprised to see Settia pulling ahead of both of the stallions! But it was in good humor, the surprise. He bent his neck foward, nostrils flaring. He was not trying too hard, but it might be nice to win! Or at least beat the other stallion, if only by luck.

Skylar14
Settia knew she was winning but didn't dare look back. If she looked back it would distract her and she didn't want that. She conitnued to run as hard and fast as she could. In her mind she was saying Faster, Faster, Faster It became her mantra that was said over and over and over.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Hania huffed, startled to see that Settia was beating both him and Intrepid. Amazing! Well, all the better he supposed. He wasn't in good shape today, was he? Snorting, he continued, for once not minding if he lost... that is, he'd have to prove his claim of beating them both, so he pushed harder.

Lethrossen
He pushed himself, seeing as he was starting to gain on Settia, and slowly passing her and he continued to stare straight ahead. He hadn't a clue that he was matching Hania nose for nose!

Skylar14
Settia could see the stallions start to pass her by. She wouldn't give up. She just wouldn't and so she continued to push herself as much as she could.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Hania bellowed another neigh, and pushed onward. Halfway there now! He could do it! Settia and Intrepid... hm. They were all neck and neck! Interesting.

Lethrossen
Gah, the little beaut was falling behind! He glanced back quickly, giving a forgiving winny. But this was a race, and onward he must continue! He was pulling ahead now, but anything could happen. He still wasn't right to the stream. His lungs were beginning to burn though, the odd sensation of being hot and cold running through his four legs.

Skylar14
Settia whinied a reply to Intrepid. He was out a head of her now and so was Hania. But she still did not give up. Onward she pushed herself. Faster, I must go faster.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Faster and faster, pump legs harder!!! Hania huffed as he pushed forward. He wasn't even paying attention to the other two now. Was he winning or still going neck and neck?

Lethrossen
Intrepid's eyes widened and he suddenly reared up, neighing loudly. He'd gotten right to the stream almost with out noticing. But Hania had gotten there first, just by a smidge!

He did not say anything, when back on all fours his sides hevaed in and out, he needed to catch his breath. It was a close race, a fun race.

Skylar14
Settia stopped when she came to the river. Her sides were heaving in and out heavily as she tried to catch her breath. She had lost the race, but that was okay. She had given it her all and that was all that mattered.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Hania splashed into the stream just a few mere seconds before Intrepid, panting semi-hard. "Good... game... Settia... Intrepid..." he said between breaths, relaxed. Shaking himself, he spewed out droplets of water everywhere and walked slowly out of the stream, then lay down to rest. "That was fun!" he exclaimed, still surprised he won when the other two seemed to be ahead. I claimed that I would win, but I didn't think it would happen... he thought, and closed his eyes to catch his breath.

Lethrossen
Intrepid snorted and quickly moved into the cool water, raising his legs high and stomping them down, trying to splash it around a little. He leaned down and drank deeply, then looked back. "Aye, surprised you didn't beat us, beauitful." So he learns her name and then neglects to use it?

"And nicely done, Hania." He said, hoping to take away some of the other's tention a little, a bit more calm. But he still wasn't sure how he felt about the other male.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

"Same to you, Intrepid." Hania's tension and competitiveness had faded, thank goodness. "Forgive me for earlier, Intrepid, I couldn't help it. Settia is my "sister", so I suppose I felt a bit protective. You ran well." Hania was happily drinking from the stream. He decided that maybe he and Intrepid could work together to flirt with beautiful mares and then annoy other stallions, but not to the point of having enemies. Hania disliked having enemies, but sometimes one couldn't help that. It was a good thing, however, that now he and Intrepid were friends... so he hoped.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff