Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Bear Forest {Sage} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yo-ko generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:26 pm
San Approahced the teepee again, hoping to see mother again. It was hopefully going to actually speak, but she shushed him again.  
Yo-ko generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:29 pm
San just kept sitting there, waiting for her to talk....

And she finally did, the mother sat up when she was around the teepee and walked over to give the kid a major major bear hug. San felt like his lungs where getting crushed from her hug. He loving voice spoke with a light growl, her being a bear and all.

"Welcome to the family young satetsu. Ill grab the things for you contract....."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

The mother bear came back and had with a scroll and showed San how to bote his thumb to draw the blood and where to sign his name. All that was left was the chakra.....and it was finally. He was now San "Black Bear" satetsu"

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

With a final good bye, "Black bear" began to make his long walk back.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:56 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 565/565 ll Stamina 235/235

███ █████████████████████ ███

Arriving at the shore of the island after a long travel, Black would stretch and awaken with the old man still snoring. Shaking his head with a kind heart smile he sat up and looked around to find himself on the coast of the island. Feeling relieved that he had finally made it here he would sigh and stand up straight to adjust his form.[1]

His back crackled as he leaned backwards and flexed his abdomen due to stretching. His legs popping from the stiffness of the trip, and his shoulders adjusting back to their former positioning. The young Chunin would look back towards the old man and lean towards him tapping his shoulder.[2]

''Old senpai..? Old senpai! We're here!'' His eyes blinking only to see the old man shrug him off and adjust to his slumber. Black sighed looking with squinted eyes and huffed, casting a pouting image along his face expression. Sighing as the old man had yet to awaken he would think to himself.[3]

Hearing the old man slumber, Black would take the time to hop off of the small boat and pull it ashore. His newly grown and found muscles allowing him to do so for once, and having it set on the sand. The Chunin would then tie it to a palm tree before picking up the old man and settling him on his back.[4]

'' Okay, where to.. I think we shall go that way, maybe that is the center.. Be the best time for you to wake up Old Senpai..'' He said as would begin to walk and carry him easily deeper into the island. Looking around as he explored the thickens he would notice the roads that trailed to a specific area of the island. [5]

Seeing these roads that connected to one another, Black would begin to dash forwards hearing the bushes brush to the side of him.. Something was following him from what he felt and could tell, and it seemed they were no means of threat. It was interesting, an island known as the bear island and it did not even show any signs of grizzly or any other form of bears around as of yet.[6]

As he passed through further, the sounds of the old man's voice would be heard over his shoulder.'' Harumph.. erdderm.... Early Bird Spercierl...'' As he began to get closer to the end of the roads, his head nodding to the old man's words as he smiled brightly and chuckled to himself. He and this old man had gone quite a long way, starting from when he first became a ninja; was amazing how long it's been for them to unite as a team again on whatever wacky event they had coming their way.[7]

Black would see the bushes shake once more ahead of him and notice three red blurs shoot across the road. One in the air, one on the ground, and one in the trees. It was as if they were moving at a sonic speed type maneuver. Watching them make their way by he smile and spoke out in a soft yet loud enough tone for them to hear.'' Hello there little ones! Haha!''[8]

He said with the kindest of heart, the little beings scurrying quickly and hiding themselves back within the thickens of the forest. Blinking at the sudden vanishing act they had pulled, Black would just smile as he made his way deeper into the forest area. Noticing the end of the road arriving, he would halt and stand before the roads in. His head tilting from he sudden stop as it showed no where else to go. [9]

After having arrived to seemingly no where, Black would look up noticing a temple..? Walking up to it, he would enter and stare around seeing a bunch of bears laid out as if in their own little hibernation.'' H-hello..? I-I-?!'' His voice would be cut off as a large bear humanoid creature had raised its paw out towards him to silence his voice. She had spoken above him in a kind and gentle tone.'' No need to introduce yourself child. What exactly are you here for..? Do you wish to make a contract.. If so? You will have to find the Bear Sage himself to sign you a pact.'' Black would nod as she was right, he was looking for the Bear Sage, though before he could answer on terms of making a pact the old man would awaken.'' This here boy, I want to have gain trust between you fine beings. Nanaoko, may you tell us where this here Bear Sage is..?'' He said in a respectful tone, something he was clearly not known for; but it seemed Black would sit behind and let them do the talking.'' So he wanted me to become a summoner like my Sensei...'' Black thought to himself as he looked at the old man and then back towards the gentle and kind Bear woman.'' The Sage is out in Sunagakure, venture there and you shall find him; that is as much as I know. I wish I could help more, alas he only gave brief information and my trackers were resting. Go there and once there, you shall be on your own in terms of finding him..'' She said as her arm gestured in a direction of Sunagakure, Black would bow respectively as she nodded and began to turn and dash off with the old man.'' Thank you Nanaoko - Sama!'' He exclaimed as he ran and departed towards Sunagakure.[10]

[ Exit to Sunagakure to find Bear Sage! ]

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Used and or Learned

Items Used

Dopy Grimes generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:28 am
User Image

Look What You've Done

Chet
ImSippinTeaInYoHood

Should've Tried To Keep Family Closer...

"Me and all my ninjas doin' well, doin' well, dog. You not from the village, I could tell, I could tell, dog. Did it, did it, did it by myself, by myself, dog. Blew up and I'm in the village still, I'm still here, dog..." A lone voice sang in forest of bears. The man who found himself lost had gone there in search for power, but not in the way most would expect from him. He wanted power in the form of self control. Chet was tired of losing people who were important to him due to his lack of control and strength. Legend told of massive bears living in this forest. They would grant upon those they trusted their mark and grant them their aid and power in time of need. Those who wanted to go even farther could become a sage in their own right. Chet didn't expect to become a sage any time soon, but he himself didn't know what would happen from that point onward. While walking alone he contemplated his life. His failures and achievements. The reputation he gained for himself after the years and if it all amounted to anything. The short answer was no and he knew this. "I'm a walking clown." He mumbled to himself as he approached a lake. He knelt in front of the water and looked at himself in the reflection. The skull tattoo that had been such a huge part of who he was now irritated him. He had to find someway to get rid of it.

In the reflection he saw himself years ago on the streets getting into pointless fights with other lost souls like himself. The rush of beating someone's face in was a high that never got old. The cops would tell him to quit and stop dishonoring his parents legacy. Use his skills for fights that actually matter instead of mindless fighting. Chet didn't care. He just wanted to feel alive.
One time he had gotten into so much trouble and into such a drunken rampage it took cops and a shinobi to take him down. His strength was always something to behold and his ruthlessness inspired fear into those he fought. Back then he felt so big so bad a**. No one could take him on. It wasn't enough after a while and Kokoro was the catalyst for his ambition. She wanted him to be more than just a thug above thugs and believed in him. Chet only saw it as showing off to those that considered him nothing. For the first time in a while he remembered a conversation he had with her before entering the academy. You really gonna do it, babe? Kokoro asked him.
The two were sitting on top of the Kage Summit watching the sun rise after a night of partying. Her head resting on his arm while her arms wrapped around his own. Watching the sun rise in a rare moment of lucidity the boy told her,
You see this place these people? My parents died for this and you won't find a single soul that knows who they were. What their views were what their dreams were. I won't end up like that. I'm gonna make the world remember me whether they want to or not...Or ******** if I know hahaaaaa~ I just want these ********' cops off my back.

Wandering through the forest, Chet could no longer remember how much time had gone by since he had entered. "You got your stupid a** lost. Good job." Chet mocked himself while making his way through thick and dense vines. In the corner of his eyes he witnessed a couple of red pandas climbing trees. The looked at Chet with curiosity almost as if they hadn't seen a person in a long time. "Watchu lookin' at? Ugly a** hair balls." As he said this he could hear rustling from nearby growing closer by the second. He frowned at the sound changing his attention towards it. "What the f...OH s**t!" He shouted when he realized what was coming towards him. A huge bear was making a straight B-line for him and it didn't look friendly in the slightest.
"YOU WANNA TUSSLE WITH ME, BIG BOY?!" His body would begin to transform into Stage One of his curse mark. His body changing significantly and his left arm morphing into a a wall of flesh. "C'MON!" The bear clashed into the man causing him to lose ground just by a few inches. His feet dragging dirt as it slowly was pushed back. The bear backed away and charged at Chet again. "SUCK ON THIS!" Before the bear could ram into him again, Chet transformed his arm into a large hammer and smacked the bear into a tree. It's deep growl and weight shook the forest. Chet could hear birds flying away due to this commotion. He'd beat his chest with his right hand while spouting nonsense at the bear. The bear roared and as it attempted to get itself back up, Chet tackled it. The sinobi put the creature into a choke hold and held it in place as it squirmed.

Suddenly Chet could hear something. "What the ********?!" Chet shouted confused. He hadn't been drinking as regularly as before. Let me go! Please! Then it hit Chet. He was hearing the bear. She was speaking to him somehow. The man quickly released the bear from his choke hold and back away just as fast. He squatted and paced around the bear like a predator waiting to finish it's prey. "What kind of devil magic is this?" He asked the bear. She rubbed her snout a few times and told him "I'm just as lost as you, fool!" Chet scowled at the she-bear. "You've got a pretty big mouth for someone that just got her a** handed to her by a much smaller species hehe." Chet mocked with a wicked grin while keeping his pace. The she-bear roared at him again, but staying where Chet had held her. "What do you want in our forest, human?" She asked him with disdain. Chet had to remind himself why he had come. He'd been in the forest for so long things had begun to get blurry. "I want to meet the legendary bears that watch over this forest. I want to make a deal with them." His voice did not betray his insecurity. "BAHAAHAHA! You? You think you are worthy of Nanaoko's time? BAHAAHAHHAAHH!! You reek of sin and malice. She will not grant you any favor." The she-bear's words stung, but would not break Chet's drive. If he had to he would decimate the forest to find Nanaoko and if she denied him she would feel his wrath. Maybe this was reason enough to deny him, however. The rage inside of him was the reason he had decided to embark on the journey.

"Do you know where she is?" Chet asked as his body slowly changed back to normal. His who demeanor changed as well he stood up normally now and did not want to hurt the she-bear anymore. He knew he'd need her help to get to Nanaoko. "Can you take me to her?" He added giving the she-bear the best puppy eyes he could muster. "Why should I help you? You tried to kill me and showed hostility towards small cubs!" She objected lifting on of her paws towards red pandas watching from the trees. Chet's anger came back "YOU TRIED TO KILL ME FIRST AND THOSE LITTLE ******** HAD IT COMING!" He shouted completely throwing away his chances of getting any help from the she-bear. "Even if I did want to help you I can't. This is something you must go through with on your own. Nanaoko will appear once she knows you are ready." With that said the she-bear got up and slowly and began walking away from Chet and disappearing in the forest. Chet cursed his luck and then looked at the bears watching him from the trees. "Do you guys know where Nanaoko is?" He asked with an unpleasant frown. They immediately scurried away. "********' a** holes." He grumbled before looking around at the forest. He had to decide where to go from then on. Then he remembered he had no clue where he was going in the first place. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck."

Chet had been eating a variey of fruits for the last couple of days while in the forest. He made sure to eat only what he saw birds eating to not die in the middle of nowhere to a fruit. That would irritate him for all eternity and he would not have it. There was a specific day in which he was having no luck in finding said fruit and something about hunting bears to feast on their flesh in a place known as Bear Forest where he wanted to create a contract of trust with said bears. On this day Chet had to resort to eating fruit that he didn't know if were poisonous or not. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck." He mouthed as he opened his mouth to eat the odd looking fruit. It tasted bitter, but had a decent texture. Chet was in no place to pick and choose. "I feel great!" He announced continuing his journey.

"All I'm saying man. The Daimyos are completely useless in our society and only exist to create an elitist class to divide us. The kages should control their respective lands in their entirety. The Daimyos are relics of the past that only impose taxes without showing where all the money is going!" Surrounded by bears the intoxicated Chet rambled on about his political views together with the bears from the forest. One of the bears stated that he wished their legs weren't so stumpy. "BROOOO DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON LEGS! LOOK AT THIS s**t!" Chet stuck his leg out for all to see. "ONE SNAP AND BAM THERE GOES MY ******** LEG!" The bear laughed and threw a fruit towards Chet. The shinobi had become very deranged after eating the fruit and somehow wandered into a gethering of bears. Instead of just outright killing the man they had shown him mercy for some reason. "Why don't we just eat him?" One of the bears asked the other while Chet rambled on. "Nanaoko told us to not touch the human in the forest. Anyone who hurts or touches him will be severly punished." Chet's head began and he slowly began losing his conscious. "Mother I am coming hoooooooome." Everything went to black. The bears looked down at him with mild entertainment.

Chet awoke alone in the wilderness. Fruit scattered around him. The bears from before were gone. Chet didn't know if they had actually been real. Rubbing his face a couple of time and adjusting to the light he realized his mouth was insanely dry. From his gaurd he'd make sake float towards his mouth to get some moisture going on. The man began walking again in a general direction without much regard for anything. He made sure to take the fruit with him. While sake quenched his thirst slightly only water would really do the job right. Finally he found another lake. Looking at his reflection again, Chet noticed his hair had become incredibly nappy. Grabbing one of his kunai he would proceed to cut it and make short dread locks with them. This process would take a while for him to complete, but it honestly made him feel at peace in an odd way. "Lookin' sharp." He mumbled to his reflection when he was finally done. "What the?" He turned around quickly when he heard someone approaching. It was the she bear from before. "Ooooooh what do you want? Wanna rub it in that I can't find her?" he asked putting away his kunai.

"What the fuuuuuuuuuck?!" Chet shouted as the bear he had fought earlier began to grow exponentially. Chet squirmed away rapidly from her immediate area so he wouldn't get crushed beneath her. "WHAT'S GOIN ON AM I HIGH?" He shouted at her from below. Nanaoko let out a loud laugh and motioned her paw for Chet to climb. "Um...Ok..." Chet shouted before hesitantly climbing on. She brought him towards her face and opened her mouth which caused Chet to panic. "NO NO NO NO WAIT WAIT I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!"

Much Closer.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Dopy Grimes rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:33 pm
User Image

Look What You've Done

Chet
ImSippinTeaInYoHood

Should've Tried To Keep Family Closer...

The bear known as Nanaoko let out a heart laugh at Chet's panic. Closing her mouth she looked at Chet for a while before saying, "for such a fearless warrior you sure are a coward haha!"
Her voice booming through the forest. Chet frowned at her taunting and all the fear he had at one point washed away only to be replaced by anger. "YOU WANNA TAKE ME ON! THE BIGGER THEY ARE THE HARDER THEY FALL!" He shouted knowing very well he was bluffing. He wasn't intoxicated enough to fight something as massive and powerful on his own without fear. "JUST LOSE LIKE I DUNNO AN INCH OR TWO!" He added. Once again Nanaoko laughed at the Oni in front of her. Chet let out a small grin himself. "You are very amusing, Oni. Now tell me. You have spent weeks searching aimlessly to find me. What is it that you seek? Oh you told me already haven't you?" She asked him with wisdom emanating from each word.

Now that Chet was in front of who he had been looking for for so long he didn't know what to tell her exactly. Did he want power? And if so what form of power? And what if she asked him the purpose for said power was? What would he tell her? Chet felt like lying wasn't going to get him anywhere. "You don't know do you?" She asked him. "I...I don't want to lose anyone anymore. I can't stand it. I get stronger and stronger and it doesn't matter, because I can never do anything in time." Chet blurted out. "But aren't all Oni dependant on sake? Is that not what fuels you?" She asked only to push Chet further to inner truth. She knew more about him than he knew about himself. "Yeah we do need alochol, but I use it as an excuse to get smashed. I do it to forget and on top of it I numb my mind up with drugs. Lately I've been having these dreams. Telling me to stop limiting myself. Told me to search for more power."

Nanaoko listened to Chet's word's patiently and then said, "Why choose us? The bears of the forest?" She asked again. "They say you guys know a lot about inner peace. I want that." He answered thinking about the notion of peace. "Do you think you deserve it?" She asked. Chet thought long and hard about the question. The plans he had for the future scared him in a sense. He wondered if the bears would follow him in his endeavors. A good example would be the fact that he was aiming to steal one of the famed swords of Kirigakure. He wanted to become the type of individual people thought long and hard about before kidnapping or attacking the people in his life. "I think that I can learn to deserve it. I'm all ******** up in the head and I've done bad things, but I know I'm not evil. I just need this." Chet began to stumble on his words and realized he was beginning to sound like an a** hole.

The bear master sighed and licked his body with her massive tongue leaving the shinobi completely drenched in slime. "Oh well y'know. I'm flattered, but I'm not into bears." He said completely grossed out. Then from a puff a smoke a mirror appeared in the palm of the bear's hand. "Look." She told him. Picking it up hesistantly, Chet positioned the mirror in front of himself and almost dropped it. His skull tattoo was gone. He could see himself again after years. His hands shook so much he eventually did drop the mirror. "My...My face..." His voice trembled along with his body. The experience shocked him to the core. He knelt down at the mirror and touched his face repeatedly to make sure it was actually his own. "Holy s**t...It's me...HAHAHA!"

Nanaoko had accepted Chet's request into Sage initiation. She had even given him a jar of oil called Sage Oil. "What is this supposed to do again?" He asked looking at it with suspicion. "It will aid you in your balance." Chet would take the oil and dump it over his body. He had removed most of his clothing except for his pants. His shinobi items and shirt were left nearby together with his goard. "Or turn you into stone teehee~" Nanaoko mentioned before he could stop himself. "WHAT?!" He shouted as he noticed his legs slowly turning into stone.

"Hahahaa oh dear. Hold on one second I will be right back!" Nanaoko told the shinobi that was in the middle of a petrification process. That caused Chet to panic even more. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! COME BACK AND HELP ME!" He shouted. The giant bear turned her head around to show him a devious grin. "The more you agitate yourself the quicker it will spread. You must control the energy that rages inside of you." With that said she was gone. Leaving Chet behind with his petrifying body.

"It's ok everything's fine. You got this bro. Just breath in breath out like she told you." Chet performed what he told himself and closed his eyes. Slowly he would begin to enter in his own mind like his training for the curse mark. Once again he would be greeted by the large man from before. "Oh god not this s**t again." Chet said without any enthusiasm to get his a** beat again. "You're doing good. This is the right path, however do you really think finding peace will give you power?" He asked Chet while crossing his arms. Chet thought for a while before answering the man. "I think I just want to get stronger. No matter what I lose in the process." Chet pointed at the curse mark on his back and said "the rage is still here. It won't leave any time soon." He finished before the man dissapeared and Chet was back in reality.

Now Chet was alone with only the natural world around him. His body was turning into stone yet he didn't care. Things were beginning to become clear to him. Past failures and deaths were losing their weight. As he contemplated all of these he could hear Nanaoko's massive steps approaching. "I see you've been busy." She said before throwing a stick at Chet's head. "AH s**t!" Chet shouted before his body slowly began to revert back to normal.

Chet was happy about being made out of flesh again, but that stick had made him lose his focus. Chet would continue channeling chakra around him and control it instead of simply allowing it to take over his mentality. After of hours of remaining still Chet just felt it in his body and soul that he had achieved...Something. Nanaoko who had been sleeping awoke abruptly. "You are read, Chet Oni. Although you do not have complete mastery over you sannin mode and will exhibit signs that show it. Your body will bear our traces...Teehee~" Chet frowned at the pun, but was relieved to finally be able to move.

Chet stood for the first time in hours. His senses were unlike he had ever known before. He could feel life emanating around him. From the grass absorbing the sun rays to the bugs squirming beneath him. There was also the senjutsu chakra flowing through his body. It was different from his normal corrupted chakra. This felt warm. And for the first time in years Chet felt lucid. There was alcohol in his system, but he didn't feel like assaulting people on the streets for information or shouting profanity. "Thank you..." Chet mumbled as a tear rolled down his face. "This is...Incredible. Hahaahaha...hahahaha!" Chet felt alive.

Much Closer.

Much Closer.

ZephyrsBlade generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:34 pm
User Image

T A K E T O R I K A G U Y A

Taketori had performed the Kuchiyose no Jutsu, as he had been taught. He suddenly found himself the one being transported through the seal. He landed flat on his back.

The first thing he noticed was the smell. It was a familiar place that felt like home to him. Getting up slowly, he looked around and noticed the forest he was in.

He slowly got up and began feeling the environment around him. No signs of hostility yet, but he felt something looking at him from very close by… Turning around, he saw a small red panda leap from directly above his head to another branch further towards the center.

This young red panda was followed by two others in close pursuit. The trio turned to glance at Taketori, curiosity in their eyes. Still, they appeared skittish and when Taketori made to approach them, they retreated higher into the trees.

He could hear them coming down though when he looked away. He had a feeling these bears would be following him for a while. And that meant he had arrived in the Bear Forest.

Taketori continued on towards what he felt was the center. He recognized some of the different markings he saw. While they were of different designs, they had the same function. They were the street sign equivalent of the forest, guiding those who knew them.

As he kept going, he noticed a large presence. A massive grizzly bear, the size of a small building, was staring at him. Taketori stared back, his own eyes unwavering. He knew that with bears, if you showed fear and turned tale then that would signal them to attack.

The stare-off continued for quite a while. He did not want to be the first to move. Still, he remained respectful in his posture and his gaze. After a while, the bear snorted and turned away, wandering off. A small wave of relief hit Taketori, the creature had accepted him at least. Whatever it saw in his eyes, it had liked.

Passing on, he then noticed two more bears sparring in a large clearing. One was a large giant panda, big enough to fill a plaza, while the other was a red panda the size of a human. The two were sparring each other. As lopsided as it was, the red panda was holding his own well. While the Giant Panda clearly had greater strength, the other had the speed advantage. Their fight went back and forth for a while until they stopped to recover.

During that time, Taketori approached them. ”Greetings, I am Taketori of the Kaguya Clan. I come here seeking to speak with the Elder, I propose a discussion and potentially an alliance.” He declared as bravely as he could. Stepping into the clearing, he began to notice more and more bears at the edge of it. The sounds filling the forest around him certainly seemed to imply that he had been heard. A sly grin played on the red panda’s face and he made a pointing motion with his sword, pointing behind Taketori. He turned and spotted a massive grizzly bear stand up from the forest, easily standing as tall as a Bijuu.

[OoC:]

Passives:

• ---- Defensive Style: Plucking Roses The practitioner is so well developed in their art that they are now able to snatch shuriken, kunai, senbon, and other such projectiles straight from the air. This requires the user expend Stamina equivalent to one rank below the rank of the incoming projectile.

• ---- Trick Style: Retreating Feet [...] The practitioner's footsteps are rendered silent to all who do not have enhanced hearing, and the footsteps they leave in soft ground are shallow. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.

• ---- Insight Rain The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

• ---- Shouten [ Focal Point ] The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.

• ---- Tenshin [ Shifting Position ] The user practices their art by moving across a shifting surface--such as sand or mud--with their armor. Following the completion of this training, the user becomes significantly harder to topple while armored; all incoming techniques that would move the user are treated as one rank lower in strength when determining of how far the user is moved, and the user can no longer be toppled by techniques lower in rank than their armor.

• ---- Kishitou [ Knight's Blade ] The user studies and acquaints themselves with the many different types of defensive armaments, from shields to armor to defensive items like the forehead protectors that Shinobi Villages use. In the process, they become able to apply any armor techniques to protective armaments and vice-versa.

• ---- Zucken [ Tugging ] A teaching of interactions between blades, traditionally used when two blades end up in a strong bind, the practitioner must learn when to draw their blade to a weaker leverage to disengage and return pressure. This teaching is fundamental in matching versus other techniques in general, mastering this teaching leads to Simple and Complex techniques defeating matching Physical or Formless techniques.

• ---- Meisterschaft [ Mastery ] Achieving this level of technical mastery allows the wielder of the longsword to wield his blade in one hand, and to make his strike in conjunction with an offhand item, but when wielding in a single hand, Preferred Stance bonuses are not applied [...]

Watarimono
[B-Rank]
Chakra: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0 ::: Gained: 0
Remaining: [1990/1990]
Stamina: Used --- 5 (Vambraces) ::: Recovered --- 15 ::: Gained: 0
Remaining: [2245/2250]

Class Info

First Class: Taijutsu
Discipline → Berserker
Second Class: Taijutsu
Discipline → Monk

Stats
Strength --- 12 [base]
Speed --- 12 [base]
Reflex --- 12 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

ZephyrsBlade generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:37 pm
User Image

"Young cub, I am the one you seek." The giant bear growled, a soft yet commanding voice echoing through the forests. She lowered her massive head to the ground, getting as close to eye-level with Taketori as Nanaoko could manage. Staring back, Taketori began to speak. Of his fear for the old way of life's inability to withstand the new, and his fear that the new way of life was not better than the old.

[Edited in]
Nanaoko looked back and cocked her head at Taketori. "Young cub, you think you know the way of the forest but you truly do not. I ask you to experience it as us bears do." She motioned towards one of the many bears, who brought forth a fine bear-skin cloak complete with a hood.

"Take this and wear it, experience life as a bear. Afterwards, return to us and we will see if you can understand us. Fare thee well, Taketori of the Kaguya. Get out of my forest."

Taketori accepted the gift and, sensing the unspoken threat, departed.

[ EXIT ]

[OoC:] Rolled a 10 and a 2. Will be making a custom item for the gift received.

Passives:

• ---- Defensive Style: Plucking Roses The practitioner is so well developed in their art that they are now able to snatch shuriken, kunai, senbon, and other such projectiles straight from the air. This requires the user expend Stamina equivalent to one rank below the rank of the incoming projectile.

• ---- Trick Style: Retreating Feet [...] The practitioner's footsteps are rendered silent to all who do not have enhanced hearing, and the footsteps they leave in soft ground are shallow. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.

• ---- Insight Rain The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

• ---- Shouten [ Focal Point ] The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.

• ---- Tenshin [ Shifting Position ] The user practices their art by moving across a shifting surface--such as sand or mud--with their armor. Following the completion of this training, the user becomes significantly harder to topple while armored; all incoming techniques that would move the user are treated as one rank lower in strength when determining of how far the user is moved, and the user can no longer be toppled by techniques lower in rank than their armor.

• ---- Kishitou [ Knight's Blade ] The user studies and acquaints themselves with the many different types of defensive armaments, from shields to armor to defensive items like the forehead protectors that Shinobi Villages use. In the process, they become able to apply any armor techniques to protective armaments and vice-versa.

• ---- Zucken [ Tugging ] A teaching of interactions between blades, traditionally used when two blades end up in a strong bind, the practitioner must learn when to draw their blade to a weaker leverage to disengage and return pressure. This teaching is fundamental in matching versus other techniques in general, mastering this teaching leads to Simple and Complex techniques defeating matching Physical or Formless techniques.

• ---- Meisterschaft [ Mastery ] Achieving this level of technical mastery allows the wielder of the longsword to wield his blade in one hand, and to make his strike in conjunction with an offhand item, but when wielding in a single hand, Preferred Stance bonuses are not applied [...]

Watarimono
[B-Rank]

Class Info

Discipline → Berserker
Discipline → Monk

Stats
Strength --- 12 [base]
Speed --- 12 [base]
Reflex --- 12 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:

ZephyrsBlade generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:55 pm
User Image

After a little while, Taketori returned to the Bear Forest. He had the bear skin cloak wrapped around his shoulders but... it hadn't been working. He had tried utilizing it and living as a bear, as Nanaoko suggested. She did not seem the trickster sort, though one could never tell with the elders, but had he been punked?

Returning, Nanaoko confronted him. She had a stern look on her face, almost disappointed that he had no returned as a bear. When he told her that the cloak didn't work, she looked ready to rip his head off. She took a closer look anyways, as the elders are wont to do with foolish children, and then suddenly sat back upright and covered her face.

[Edited in after the RNG]

"My apologies young cub. You are correct, that is normal bear skin... No matter... It seems you at least have considered doing as I have asked. On behalf of the tribe of bears, let us sit and talk and see if we have common ground." She grumbled something at a nearby bear, who somehow managed to look sheepish and quickly sprinted away. Presumably to bring the actual gift, a bearskin they called Heart of the Forest.

Bowing his head in thanks, Taketori sat cross legged in front of Nanaoko and the two began a discourse. It involved much back and forth, but at the end they came to an agreement. Taketori signed a blood contract with the bears.

[OoC:] Got a 9! Odd number as a B-rank = success!

Passives:

Watarimono
[B-Rank]

Class Info

Discipline → Berserker
Discipline → Monk

Stats
Strength --- 12 [base]
Speed --- 12 [base]
Reflex --- 12 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:58 pm
User Image

When Taketori finished signing the DNA contract with his blood, two rather small bears appeared. They looked incredibly old and appeared to be close to each other. When the pair appeared, Nanaoko stood up to her full height and bowed to them. She turned back to Taketori and brought her head low again. "Taketori, these two are Sunbae Goryeo and Sunbae Koryo. They are the esteemed elders of the Bear Forest." She introduced. [1/10]

"My, my. A new contract holder. Nanaoko, didn't we just have one here yesterday?" One of the bears, Goryeo, asked. His tone was mixed, part welcoming and part peeved. "No, esteemed Elder, the last contract holder's contract became inactive many moons ago." Goryeo still didn't look convinced by Nanaoko's response until his wife, Koryo, smacked him upside the head. "Don't be a bother, dear. This is cause for celebration, that Nanaoko could meet someone her type. " Koryo started cackling towards the end. Nanaoko pointedly ignored her. It seemed as though this sort of banter was common place. [2/10]

Moments later, the regular-sized brown bear from earlier returned carrying another bear clock. Nanaoko and it had a brief conversation where it started gesturing and nodding vigorously. "Taketori, here is the gift meant for you. Don the 'Heart of the Forest' and if you are compatible, we may begin our unique training." Nanaoko said. She sounded almost apologetic about it, as if offering this training as an apology for the dud gift. Taketori did not mind too much, but he knew that the honor of the forests would've demanded the same of him if he gave a broken gift. [3/10]

Wrapping the Heart of the Forest around himself, Taketori felt something special about it. He noticed a shift in his thoughts and he realized he was feeling... quite at home. "It's not a fashion piece, young cub, put some effort into it!" Goryeo snapped as Taketori was glancing about himself. He wasn't sure what he meant but he did so, exerting some chakra and stamina into the Heart of the Forest. Images of bears started flashing through his mind and he found himself subconsciously latching onto that of a grizzly, large, noble, and powerful. A curious and largely skittish creature that was also a staunch, unyielding defender of its cubs. He found himself transforming into the very beast he had pictured! And the conversations the other bears were having, he picked up on them. They weren't communicated purely through vocalizations but also through smells and body languages, opening up a whole new world to Taketori. [4/10]

"Oh how lovely! What a strong, fierce looking bear. Unlike you, Goryeo! When did you get so lazy and small!" Koryo coo'd over Taketori's new form like a doting grandmother. "We can begin training with this. First, Taketori, spend some time as that bear. Wander about the forests and get a feel for it, deary." Taketori grunted affirmatively in response. He too was curious about what this form had in store. He wandered about the woods and he felt some of his natural instincts kick in. He played in the stream, catching the salmon spawn. He marked places he'd been. Spotting some other bears of the island, he played with them, getting a feel for social bear interactions. At the end, he yawned and fell asleep during the night, the fur of his form keeping him quite comfortable. [5/10]

When he awoke the next day, Taketori felt something lightly tapping on him. He saw Goryeo and Koryo standing over him. Goryeo was panting and wheezing, swinging some sort of stick over his head down on Taketori with all his unreinforced might. "Git up! Git! We're burning sunlight, cub!" Letting out a ferocious yawn, Taketori sat up and rubbed his bear face. This was still going to take some getting used to but he was actually adapting rather quickly. "Alright we're going to do Sage training, y'hear! I don't know what happened to the last contract holder, but it better not happen to you! Toughen up, cub!" [6/10]

Taketori didn't really know what to do in response except nod. "Don't mind him, deary. Goryeo gets worked up whenever we have a new contract holder. Since you spent so much time in that form, you should feel a little more attuned to the natural world. Right now you're going to want to take in natural chakra to achieve Sage Mode. Just sit tight and meditate, why don't you?" Koryo said, acting as a foil. Taketori did so, maintaining his bear form. Suddenly, he felt some oil matte his fur as he it poured over and seeped into him. And he could feel that the nature around him was... Tangible. If he sat completely still, he felt like he could coax it in, especially from where the oil had touched him. [7/10]

So Taketori did so. He began absorbing and absorbing the energy. All of a sudden, he felt something strange. All four of his eyes were wide open as he realized he was turning to stone. He wasn't sitting still because he was so focused, now it was because his arms and legs were being petrified! He vocalized a sort of panicked cry. "Oh don't let the poor cub suffer, hit him with the stick!" Koryo cried. "1,000 ryo." [8/10]

"What." Taketori managed to vocalize human words. Koryo looked exasperated and threw up her tiny bear hands in exasperation. "Look here, them's the rules! You got to pay up 1,000 ryo then I'll smack ya with this here stick n' you can even keep it!" Taketori was burning with curiosity what these elder bears wanted with the money but he was also rapidly petrifying so he quickly agreed. Goryeo grinned a toothy smile and then smacked him quite hard with it. He felt all the natural chakra get smacked out of him as the stone returned to flesh. "Ya dumbass, you took in too much too quickly! Looks like you have a strong body but that's no reason to take in so much natural energy so quickly! Moderation, cub, moderation." It was true, Taketori had plenty of meditation training. He was a monk, of sorts, after all. He had balanced his chakra and stamina with natural energy all too readily. [9/10]

The pair were somewhat distracting, but Taketori had to admit they reminded him of home. He hadn't quite realized how much he missed his tribe ever since he departed on his personal journey. After a while, the bickering back and forth between the two Bear Sages became almost comforting. And when he was getting dangerously close to petrifying, Goryeo would always smack him with the stick. He was keeping a close eye on him even during his banter. It was reassuring to Taketori. Once he found a happy medium in gathering and utilizing the energy, he started moving. He couldn't gather any more energy once he started moving he found. He was in bear form now but if he was in human form, he'd have seen his body grow more bear-like anyways, with a matte of hair sprouting up and more carnivorous teeth in his mouth. "Aw look at you, a Bear Sage! It'll need some work on yer own cub, but don't hesitate to call upon any of us should you need help! I bet you're a smart cub, you can tell you cannot draw any Natural Energy while you're moving. But if we combine, we can do it for you instead." "Oh n' don't forget your stick, cub. That's yours now. Now yer gonna want to learn how to gather natural chakra in sage mode" [10/10]

Ryousei no Jutsu Training (A-rank)

Thanking the pair, Taketori channeled chakra into his skin, reverting back to his human form. He noticed he was much harrier now, a sure side effect of being a Bear Sage. Goryeo and Koryo jumped on his shoulders and combined with him, integrating with his chakra network.

This was a different kind of training than the meditation he had done so earlier. In Sage Mode, Taketori felt incredibly attuned to the spiritual world. He was faster, stronger, tougher than before and could feel the chakra signatures like a Sensor, not just the vague "sense of hostility" he could feel normally.

The bears on his shoulder were giving him scenario training now. One created a genjutsu for Taketori to deal with. While it posed no real threat, he'd use it for timing.

It appeared to attack him and he dodged easily. Over time though, he felt himself running close to empty on natural energy. That's when he stopped to gather energy.

"Wrong!" Goryeo smacked him upside the head. "You see the problem now eh?" Taketori did. He needed to stand still and focus to recharge, yet that made him a sitting duck. Then he felt natural energy surge into him.

The two bears had performed the technique and given it to him. "Alright cub, try it for us now too, for a start." Taketori nodded and began to focus on gathering natural energy.

He gathered a small amount of it, still not as adept as the two bear sages. He transferred it over to Koryo, who smiled warmly while Goryeo looked like he was grumbling. "You're on the right path, keep at it and you'll be able to absorb more."

Taketori felt better hearing that. It was a hard technique to learn and he was unsure of his limits. He recalled how much chakra he felt the two giving to him.

That was about an S-rank amount of natural energy there. Given that there were two bears, that'd be an A-rank amount. He was probably at around a D-rank right now.

What he'd need to do is focus on gathering more energy in the same time. He no longer had hours to days to meditate and gather up Sage Mode. In a combat situation, it was the difference between life and death. Hopefully the Bear Sages would be able to back him up, but in case they couldn't he'd need to rely on himself. It would do for him to remember that the previous Bear Sage seemed to have met a mysterious fate.

Finishing his training, he thanked the Bear Sages and Nanaoko. Taketori took some extra time to interact with a few of the bears he had seen. They felt like old friends, as strange as that sounded. Afterwards, he set back out for Sasagi City. It was almost inconvenient, now that he had signed a contract he'd no longer be transported here when performing Kuchiyose no Jutsu. He'd have to travel normally.

[ Exit ]

[OoC:] Sage Training complete. -1000 ryo to purchase Senjutsu Beating Stick.

Passives:

Watarimono
[B-Rank]
Chakra: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0 ::: Gained: 300
Remaining: [2290/2290]
Stamina: Used --- 5 (Vambraces) ::: Recovered --- 15 ::: Gained: 300
Remaining: [2545/2550]

Natural Chakra: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0 ::: Gained: 0
Remaining: [---/---]

Class Info

Discipline → Berserker
Discipline → Monk

Stats
Strength --- 12 [base]
Speed --- 12 [base]
Reflex --- 12 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 4:14 pm
Getting off the boat, Theo
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

]
Getting off the boat, Theo stepped onto the shore and looked into the forest ahead of him. It had been quite a while since he’d seen Inuit, and about as long since the last time he summoned one of the bears, he sighed as he stepped forward and entered the forest to face the bears and see if they’d take him back as their sage after all this time.

]

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 4 increases
Fortitude: 4 increases

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 4:40 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

]
As Theo walked through the large forest,making sure to not step on or damage anything, he heard a russling in the bushes and a tree near him. Turning towards it, the jounin called out softly, “Hey, who’s there?” A few seconds later, the three red panda cubs would jump out, Rin would speak for all of them at first, “Brother Theodin... is that you? It’s been so long...” Theo would frown slightly and kneel by his little old friends, “I know... I’m sorry I vanished on you guys... I’m on my way to talk to Mother and apologize, hopefully you guys will all forgive me and allow me to keep the contract with you...”As Theo spoke with Rin, Tin and Jin were circling around him sniffing cautiously, using the mental link between the brothers to communicate. Theo would hold his hand out to Rin, as the others cane back to their brothers sides, “Will you guys stick with me?” After a few moments of looking at each other, the three cubs would each put a paw in Theo’s hand and say in unison, “We’re still with you, brother, hopefully Mother will understand and accept your apology.” They’d then jump up on the shinobi and cling to him like they used to,Rin on his head and the others sitting on his shoulders as Theodin continued his walk into the village (2/10)

]

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Valbjorn generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:04 pm
Theodin Poe

]
Continuing through the forest with the cubs tagging along, Theo listened out for signs of any of the other bears as he chatted with the cubs and listened to them talk about what all’s been happening within the family and forest. Theo would apologize again every so often, he really felt bad about abandoning his furry friends for so long. (3/10)
After a bit more time walking, Theo caught the sound of a loud crash, some trees nearby even shook as the massive grizzly,Yahcule burst out onto the path. Kneeling down, Theo told the cubs to go back to their playing and scouting for intruders in the woods while he faced the large bear.”It’s just me, Yahcule... I’m back,...” with a low rumbling growl, the grizzly would snap back,”You abandoned us... even after I began to trust you... why should we take you back...?” He would finish with a long growl in his chest. Theo would hold up his palm facing the big bear, “I know, Yahcule... I know... I screwed up, I disappeared for a while... I feel horrible about it.. and I’m sorry. I’ve come to ask Mother’s forgiveness and hope to be allowed to remain your sage. If she still accepts me, I promise I’ll summon and spend more time with you, with all the Bears really...if you’ll accept my apology.” (4/10)
Yahcule growled at the jounin again, suspicious, “if Mother forgives you, you know I’ll do what you ask, as I’m bound to do... but it’ll be a while before I trust you again...but you’re strong enough to be a summoner I can respect, so I won’t stop you from getting to Mother.” With that and a loud huff, the large grizzly would turn and walk back into the forest. “Thank you, Yahcule...” Theo would say softly as he continued down the path. (5/10)
Getting deeper into the forest,Theo started moving a bit faster, since he wasn’t being distracted by the chattering cubs or worried about being run down by Yahcule. A while later, Theo froze for a second and looked around when he heard rustling in the trees above him. As he listened, it came to him who it probably was, so Theo stood tall and crossed his arms in front of his chest as his old friend and teacher appeared, Bowing, Theo spoke. “Aioko Sensei.... it’s been way too long...sorry I haven’t visited or called.” The tall red panda landed in front of Theo and looked him up and down, his hands resting on his swords,”why, brother Theo... why’d you leave us?” Theo would kneel for a moment before the red panda, “I was incapacitated,i don’t really remember much of what happened, just that I’m back now, and I’ve come seeking forgiveness from all the Bears, especially Mother... will you forgive me, old friend?” (6/10)
Aioko stood seriously, looking down at Theodin, “This time...I will forgive you, I can’t hold it against you being incapacitated... though if you’d called one of us maybe we could’ve prevented it. Stand, brother.” Theo stood back up as the bears face softened and Aioko gave him a hug. “Thank you, Aioko... let’s continue towards the village then.” Aioko would nod and the two would walk casually talking about what happened around the forest until they reached the village limit, where Aioko stopped and said “I need to return to my patrol, good luck with Father and mother.” The two hugged again and the red panda leaped into the trees again. (7/10)
As Theo walked into the village in the center of the forest, he heard a crunching and loud chewing noise, knowing immediately it had to be Kuminji, king of the Pandas. Turning toward what he heard, he quickly came upon the large panda munching, “Lord Kuminji... I’ve come to ask your forgiveness for abandoning my position as bear sage.” He was cut off by the huge bear laughing,”Don’t be so formal with me, cub,just speak plainly.” Theo would smile slightly, “Alright, Papa bear,sorry... I’m here to make amends with the bears and ask Mother if she’ll forgive me and let me stay the sage.” (8/10)
Kuminji would chuckle again, waving his huge paw, “Aww,you’re fine with me, Theodin cub, I’m too big to hold grudges as long as no one was hurt! Glad to see you back. Hopefully Mother will see reason and give you another chance, here, I’ll take you to her.” The giant panda would get up from his seat and he and Theo would walktowards the giant teepee that was the boss bear’s home. Once he’d enter, Theo would take a knee and bow his head. (9/10)
Once Nanaoko acknowledged his presence there, Theo would begin to speak, “Mother...I’m here to beg your forgiveness for neglecting my duties as the bear sage and abandoning the family... it wasn’t my choice, I was incapacitated for a long time, but I’m back now, and if you’ll forgive me and allow me to be your sage again, I promise I’ll rebuild and further strengthen my relationships with the bear family as best I can.” theodin would finally look up at the massive Kodiak bear amd wait for her reply. (10/10)

]

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:25 pm
Theodin Poe

]
Nanaoko would rise and stare at Theodin with a stern gaze,”You left us, cub... broke our trust... how can I just let you come back and call upon our power and that of Nature as if nothing wrong was done. I do not accept your apology. Leave my village immediately.” Tears running down his face, Theo would rise to his feet and bow to the enormous bear,”Alright, Mother... but again, I’m immensely sorry for how things turned out. I still do and always will have love and respect for you and the other bears,” With that, Theo backed out of the hut before turning and trekking through the forest back to the shore. He would camp out a while and try one more time in a few days once things hopefully cooled down.

]

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items