Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:33 pm
Sophie let out a little purr. She used her tail to push his face so that it was facing her. Then she leaned forward and lightly nibbled on his lip and then kissed him.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:41 pm
Dante
User Image

Dante let her push his face up, and smiled when she nibbled on his lip, and returned the kiss with full love and passion, kissing her deep and lovingly, not wanting to stop. God....she is so beautiful...and so sexy....heheheheh... Dante thought to himself as he continued to kiss her sensually, laying on top of her.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

iZanshin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:43 pm
User ImageRagna the Blood Edge

"No matter what might happen....The Moon will always be blue...as my dreams are continued to be stained in blood.."

Ragna closed his eyes. "Geez get a room you to.." Ragna continued to eat his rice ball.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:45 pm
Sophie continued to kiss him, deeply into it. But then she used her tail and her legs to flip Dante over onto his back so that she was on top. She smiled at him from above said "now who can handle who?" She laughed.
User Image  

Aidensnumberonefan

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:52 pm
Sophie looked at Ragna and said "sorry. how's your rice ball?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:56 pm
Dante
User Image

Dante laughed. "hey, no fair! That was a dirty trick. But I always did prefer the ladies to be on top." Dante said, laughing lightly, staring into her eyes.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:59 pm
Sophie laughed and wacked him playfully with her tail. She turned her position a bit so she could she Ragna a bit and could talk to him too.
"well that's nice. i got you, i got you." sophie laughed again.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:05 pm

"No matter what might happen....The Moon will always be blue...as my dreams are continued to be stained in blood.."

"Yeah It's ok I guess." He continues to eat it.

iZanshin

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:03 pm
Dante
User Image

"Yes..you did......but I got you." Dante said, leaning up and kissing her again on her lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:13 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

"Show the beauty of ice, Joukai"

When time stands still...

Aisu looked around and was lost. She didn't know where she was going or what she was going to do. She sighed as she sat on a bench near the giant tower. She had her komono on and looked around for someone to ask directions. She was looking for the academy that she had signed up for, but felt like she was completely and lost out of her mind. She let out a light sigh as she just sat there, looking at the address the academy was located and looked around then sighed once again not being able to find anything.

... Ice freezes it over.

Demon1013

iZanshin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:19 pm

Ragna then stood up. "Sophie! I'm gonna looked around this place!" He said hoping he would hear him, but knowing how busy she was, she probably don't care. He started to wlak away from the tower.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:39 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

Noticing someone walking through the night, Aisu was going to take her chances with anyone right now. "Excuse me, can you help me ?" She asked as she ran up towards Ragna, trying to grab his attention in the slightest. She knew that he seemed different from everyone else and hoped that he knew where to go.

... Ice freezes it over.

Demon1013

iZanshin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:10 pm

"Hmm..?" He looked at this person coming up to him. He was confused.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:17 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

Aisu was slightly frightened by the man's appearance, but just tried to keep herself together. "Umm.. Would you mind assisting me by directing me to the Academy on this card ?" She asked as she handed her the card. Her voice was slightly shaky and as she handed him the card, she tried to keep from irritating the man. She just held out the card abit scared that the man would just assault her for some unknown reason.

... Ice freezes it over.

Demon1013

iZanshin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:26 pm

Ragna looked at her and smiled.."Sorry..I'm not trying to be scary. To be honest i don't know where I am." He looked at her trying to be nice.

London

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff