Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Streets of the Eagle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:40 am
Miyako Sora

User Image

I fight for what I stand for

"You wouldn't have saved them even under the code of parlay." She said still keeping her head held high. Her eyes narrowed, she caught the slip up, "I'm not your daughter." She wasn't struggling just making her opinion clear. She really wish she could push the man off the boat though. She wanted to laugh at the name. A piece of glass, that was all to rich for her. How easily could it shatter, when given the chance she wanted to find out.

Even if it means the end.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
SivRaxt
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

~The Translucent Gentlemen~

"Heh...must of slipped my tounge...like the time when...", he stopped as he placed his rapier on his right shoulder, making it lean on it and he streched his left arm out, showing her that his left arm was like Atticus' only silver with the liquid inside his arm greyish blue,"Well, lets stop talking about your mother...swing your blade at me, make me feel alive if you can...the first one is free."

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:11 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

"I made an agreement not to struggle. Fighting would make me go back on my world, which in turn would give rule to let you and everyone else free rein to try to kill me." She didn't want to fight, not when she had no hope of winning. Staying alive was her only chance, if fighting would keep her alive then she would take the chance. She needed a level head right now. Going back a year ago in her mind, none of the gods, not caring about parents, back when she was a true warrior. She couldn't show she was the scared little girl ever again, those days were better gone. Even if it meant answering years of buried questions.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image

SivRaxt

He laughed as she told him that she wouldn't fight him which was alright to him so he went up to the wheele, a smile appearing on his face and he clapped his hands, making unversed creatures grab her by the arms. He knew she'd think this is harming her so he took out a long pipe, putting some tabacco in it's bowl and he set the tabacco on fire, inhailing the smoke,
Heh...we're not going to harm you yet...we're going to weit for your father to arrive...soon, we'll unleash Saru into the new world!"

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:05 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

"I thought he was looking for you anyway, why do you need me as bait. I'm useless to you." Miya's patience was really running thin at the moment. Now she could get to her sword because of this monster. "You have to tell me why, that or let me go. It's part of our agreement."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image

SivRaxt

He laughed as he made the creatures go up to the wheele to stear it and he walked down to her, the other two Unversed creatures holding her tight, making her arms spread away from her torso,"Actually, this agreement said we won't harm you. You never said when or where. Parlay is just a Guideline anyhow, i don't need to say yes..."
He then tworled his rapier around his finger and he stopped the blade which was upside down in his right hand. He chuckled as a "S" on her coat and it opened her coat. He then stabbed his blade into the floor, placing his left hand on her chest, where her heart is and dark power began to flow around his Devil's Arm, or what he says, Angelo Arm. It then began to flow within his body, mostly at her right arm and he stopped, turning around,"Hope you like the arm, Baby because you'll be having one too in twelve hours."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Demon1013

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:50 pm
Zai Akume

User Image

"I can't die as longs as Wrath remains in the world."

Fire can only destroy...

Flames surrounded the area as the heat of the area began to rise. The flames were the same size as candle flames, but as the heat increased, so did the flames. They merged together in a single location beside Desmond and soon after, the flames eruped, sending a wave of fire in multiple directions and in the location that the flames gathered appeared a blonde headed male, in his right hand a blade blade and in his eyes, the craze urge of a fight. The markings on his body glowed lightly, diming as the flames dimmed down. "Give me the report, men." He ordered as he was turned from the current scene that Desmond had in hand, while he had his mind at the task at hand.

... I will show the wraith of flames.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:51 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

"Shooting Stars." The girl muttered under her breath as her hands glowed. Sparks coming from her hands aim directly at the creatures. Knocking herself free she whipped out her sword slashing at the man. "I'm not even a pirate, so I don't give a damn about your Guidelines. Now tell me what did you just do to me." There wasn't words to describe how angry she was. "I only say this one more time, I'm not some toy that you can play with." Her eyes looked as they might bust into flames as much hatred as she currently felt.

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

SivRaxt

"Well now, lady...your grandfather was total demon...he could destroy you easily..", he replied as he placed his thumb against the sharp side of the blade and blood began to drip down on the floor. He then slapped the blade out of her hands, his eyes glowing within his hair and he bowed down for Zai Akume, his blade next to her throat as the unversed creatures made her bow down on one knee as well,"Bow for the Captain...Sir, we've tooken the offspring of Atticus Nanashi, soon, Saru will be released."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:14 pm
Zai Akume

User Image

"I can't die as longs as Wrath remains in the world."

Fire can only destroy...

Even after the female's outburst, he felt that Desmond was undercontrol over the topic at hand. As he was called 'Captain', he turned his head to see that Desmond had forced the female on once knee, which pleased him. "She poses the power to release Saru ?" He qeustioned her potential, mostly because she was a female and didn't look that special, but he knew that she was Atticus's daughter, which did make him believe that she will, to a point. His eyes locked onto her figure as he gripped his blade. "Tell me how she tends to release Saru." He demanded, watching Miyako.

... I will show the wraith of flames.

Demon1013

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image

SivRaxt

He smiled, getting up with his blade and the unversed picked her up, their large bladed hands next to her throat. He then walked to the captain, his blade slidding down it's sheath,"This girl is close to his heart, as close as the seal in that same heart. If something bad would to happen to her, he won't beable to control his anger."
He then sighed, looking at his watch and he commanded the creatures to keep her contained and he opened a portal behind him, looking at his captain,"Captain Zai...I'll be back, back before Atticus gets to her and i promise, i'll get the job finished."
He then disappeared within the darkness of the portal and the only thing left behind was a crimson red rose, glowing within the darkness.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:21 am
a large blimp with a tv was hovering showing the brodcast at the Valient  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:20 am
Miyako Sora

User Image

Miya starred at the captain. If looks could kill, she was pretty sure he would be more then dead. She was all out of ideas and knew there was no one coming to save her anytime soon. Though she wasn't going to tell them that anytime soon. Her eyes caught glimpse of the flower. For some reason it just made her even madder then she already was.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm
Atticus Nanashi

"If life gives you Lemons..."

As the creatures began to chase after a civilion with a week year old baby in her hands and as the Unversed was just about to jump them, from the shadows of a ally, the God King sliced off it's neck, making the creature turn into liquid. A sake bottle went up to Arigane's face as he continued to walk, seeing the flying eagle within the clouds and he then saw it disappear with Miyako still on it. He growled, trying to think where the ship would of gone and he remembered one thing his brother wanted from him, Saru. He then opened up a portal, his white hair with the blond spikes at the back flowed in the breeze and he disappeared within it, heading to the Entrence to the Underworld.

"...You throw the lemons away and pull out the Sake!"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Count Von Cupcake

Wheezing Bloodsucker

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:03 pm
Natsuke continued to battle for his life against the strange creatures,red cloak billowing he slashed them into pices,something cast a large shadow over him,looking up he saw a blimp blocking out the sun "What is that?" he said,staring up at it  
Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff