Reply Land of Persia
Death of the Sands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Walter Dornez

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:40 pm
"Eem, what are you guys talking about...? And what the hell are we going to do now, and who is Aqua, was it that one girl that protected you before i killed you?" Marcus said, squinting one eye. He leaned his head back and jumped in front of Arigane, "Well, answer me man, don't just stand there!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Arigane then looked at Marcus and sighs,"I've got a plan."
He then took out a peice of paper and a feather with ink on it and he drew a map,"Ok, Zai, Marcus, Dante...we need to find the 3 peices of the Amulet...I can't explain all of it now cause i'm sure more Guards are arriving shortly. Marcus, you and me are going to the Academy, i have 1 of the peices in my room. Zai, Dante, you two go to Wonderland...In the castle at the highest point is where the second peice is, but to inform you, the castle is heavily guarded."
He then gave the map to Wonderland to Zai as he looked at Marcus,"Let's go before more people arrive, i don't want to kill any more..."
He then weited for Marcus to open the portal that'll take us to the Academy's Roof before going anywhere else.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:48 pm
"Alrighty then, me and Tall, dark, and gruesome will head off to Wonderland, come on, Hotstuff."Dante said opening a portal to Wonderland."See ya later, Arigane." Dante said, walking thru the portal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:36 pm
"Okay then... And tall, dark, and gruesome doesnt even go near to what he is, no offense. Anyways, PORTAL...OPEN!!!" As Marcus screamed a dark portal appeared in front of them, "After you Arigane, haha, i think i like doing this hero stuff. It feels fun. Although i gotta say, killing is the best part of life, you'll get used to it sooner or later." He said winking, and waved his hand out for Arigane to go through.  

Captain Walter Dornez

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane bowed like a Japanese Samurai as he ran inside the Portal and he left a Card on the ground, witch had the Assassin's Symbol on it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:41 pm
Zai smiled when he heard Arigane said that the second part of the amulent had heavily gaurded. He walked through the same portal as Dante, smiling with excitment, waiting for his chance to fight something so much more fun.

[Wonderland: Red Queen's Castle.]

Demon1013

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane appeared to a wall near the Death of the Sands and he woundered why. He then turned to see guards looking around for them and he sighs, his hiddin blade activated,"s**t..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:33 pm
Marcus stepped out, and looke to see what Arigane was cursing at. "What's with them?" he said. and he looked back at Arigane, "Where are the others?" He asked Arigane... And he saw that he had been caughing too much. "Hey, I practiced healing back in the day, maybe i can help you..."  

Captain Walter Dornez

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

"No..I'll be alright...the curse of Ares is the 1 that's hurting me the most...and for the others," replied Arigane as he looked around,"I guess they are having a harding time with their guest"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:46 pm
"So what do you want to do now?" He said, playing with his fingers. "I guess we could see what's going on, without being seen. I do have the powers of a necromancer." Marcus sat down, and looked at Arigane, "So what's this curse all about?"  

Captain Walter Dornez

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

"My Father's Curse...he gave me scars that never ends the damn pain until his blood drops on it...that's why i'm going to Olympus..."
He then looks at a guard walking towards the edge and Arigane goes onto the edge, seeing that under him is 500 feet full of death. He then sees the guard go to the edge, almost seeing Marcus, and Arigane pulls him off the edge with his only arms, using his legs to hang onto it. He the smiles and throws the guard towards Marcus, knocking the guard out. Arigane then climbs back to the edge where Marcus and the body is and he sighs,"Ok...get into his armor and then make the guards go somewhere else..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:00 pm
"Really...? This is your plan? Oh well, fine then." As soon as he got into the armor he looked at himself. "Wait, are you going to wear one of these things? Because this is heavier then i thought it would be." Marcus complained about all the other stuff, then he shutup. "So what do you want me to do?"  

Captain Walter Dornez

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane moved his left shoulder to signal him that because of his injery he cant,"Stop being a cry baby...anywho, tell them that you found the traiters, witch is us."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:06 pm
"HEY! I'm not a crybaby! and what else should i say, and where should i take them? you need to be more specific man." Marcus said, looking out to the guards around the corner. He sighed, and waited for Arigane's response.  

Captain Walter Dornez

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane sighs as he things of something and he looks at the Arena,"Tell them at the Arena of Bevollon...it'll only stall them for awhile..."

Land of Persia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff