• Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:34 am
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Doctor
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
the Doctor looked around "well depends on the situation of it" he said as he walked back to the lift shop "my ships through here"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:02 pm
Okay doctor chip and dale will contact me.they at the gummi ship.Sora said.
Hey Sora aren't we still exploring Hollow bastion.Goofy ask.
Oh yeah...goofy...we still gotta explore hollow bastion see you later doctor.Sora said when he left.  

Young Hylian

Newbie Noob

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:12 pm
"alright ... i'll go to your ship then and call mine there" he said as he went to the outside of the castle  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

~The Translucent Gentlemen~

SivRaxt opened the door that went to the entrence hall, his eyes closed with his right hand holding Lori's left hand. He walked up the stairs, taking out two sleeping bags behind the railing so that they had a good place to hide. He sighed, laying his Horseman next to one of the sleeping bags,"Listen...we'll need some sleep..."

User Image

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina stared down at the sleeping bags. Hmm... that's convienient... She thought. She nodded at SivRaxt. "O...kay..." She said softly. Her ears lay flat on her head as she takes a sit.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

SivRaxt sat down next to Lori, his eyes half closed and he sighed, looking at the mirror in which showed the front door which was helpful for him since he'll be up most of the night anyway, protecting Lori while she slept.

User Image

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina hugged her legs to her chest, resting her head on her knees. She tried to ease herself the best she could. She slowly closed her eyes and sang softly to herself. It was a song Leiko used to sing, a dark lullaby of sorts. She began to sing softly as her voice filled te air.

"Shine bright morning light
Now in the air the Spring is coming
Sweet blowing wind
Singing down the hills and valleys..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

As he saw her with her knees being hugged so he wrapped his right arm around her, rubbing it softly as he closed his eyes, trying to get her to smile by kissing the top of her head. He then felt something strange in his chest, feeling like his heart was lifted a little and he liked this feeling, holding her close to him,"I'll be here for you...I promise."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina smiled sadly at him, a light blush on her face from the kiss as she rested her head on his shoulder. She continued to sing quietly.

"Keep your eyes on me
Now we are on the edge of hell
Dear my love
Sweet morning light
Now you have much farther ahead
Too far~"

Her once turquoise eyes change to a dull grey as she stared at the floor. A slight smile on her face.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

SivRaxt looked at Lori, noticing how she was looking sad which made him want to help her threw this and he rested his chin on top of her head, trying to keep her happy,"Lorina...after this is all over...We'll stay away from this evil...we'll stay at a little house...I'll try my best to keep you happy."
He then placed his left hand onto her cheek, a smile appearing on his face and he softly pressed his lips against her's, a little passionetly yet never really kissed anyone before. He blushed softly as he felt embarrassed for doing that and he looked at the mirror, seeing the entrence to see if anyone was coming.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina's eyes widened she and SivRaxt's lips met. She blinked in confusion and shock, her pale grey eyes becoming turqoise again as she stared into his blue eyes. Now I really feel like I'm dreaming! She thought. Is this really happening? His lips are so... soft... When he pulled away, Lorina gazed at him absently, not sure of what to do or say. Her mind whirled and she felt light headed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

SivRaxt sighed as he looked at the mirror, knowing that she'll need her sleep and he sighed, opening the sleeping back for her,"Get some sleep...I'm staying up..."
He then looked down, his eyes locked on the mirror which he knew that he was going to fight whatever Atticus sent to get him.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
Lorina nodded slightly, a light blush still on her face as she lie down in the sleeping bag. "R-Right..." She said quietly as she lay down her head. Her eyes began to close slowly as she said softly. "Thank you... SivRaxt..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

"It's my pleasure, Lorina", he replied as he zipped up the sleeping bag for her, his eyes closed as he zipped her up and sighed, looking at the mirror which made him see himself, which he thought he was a true freak because of his past. He sighed as he noticed it get dark quickly. He laid there, unknowing of what to do now,"Good night..."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image
Lorina Lunahart
As Lorina slept, she dreamed; she dreamt of how everything started, how she met SivRaxt. She remembered the dark city she was casted into, in which she meet Riku, who saved her from the dangers of the city. She also remembered the blue haired man, Saix, who had found her dog, Hachiko --god knows where that pup is now-- And helped them get out of trouble. Then, she remembered the day she first met SivRaxt, the one she had traveled with ever since. He helped her escaped from the mansion in Twilight Town. The memories returned to her.

Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff