• Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hikari
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

True Spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil...

... True Light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness

She move her arm sleeves to cover her mouth about his comment, but she knew his anger to kill Xehanort. "Good thing he didn't see me arrived, that'll be terrible if he trying to mess with me and my light or trying to kill me. It might causing you a lot of anger if that happens, in my opinion." She said to him with soft tone, and she move a bit as she sat down because of light moves from sunlight. Even though she knew her parents once told her about how evil the Xehanort really was when he trying to go to Kingdom Heart, like he did once.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:28 am
User Image
¤¤¤¤¤ Жanatɵs ¤¤¤¤¤

¤"i may be created by evil ..."

"i hate him as much as you ... more even, especaly sence i know everything he's ever done especaly after he returned from oblivion" he said as he shook his head as he thought about the fact that Yami caled him Xehanort Jr. and he realy didnt enjoy it and tryed to think of another name "and i prefer ... Xanatos" he said to them

"... but evil doesn't rule me"¤

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image
User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

As he groaned at the man's words when he said who he was even though he didn't care. He crossed his arms, not speaking anymore as his darkness began to grow stronger, the shadows beginning to ripple like throwing a rock into a pond of oil. He sighed as he summoned his Olympian keyblade, his eyes closed as he thought about slicing of the offsprings head clean off,"...give me a reason not to kill you..."

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image
¤¤¤¤¤ Жanatɵs ¤¤¤¤¤

"how about to save your humanity ... you'll have Xehanort's darkness alright cause thats how it all started ... he killed and he never stoped" he said looking at him "you get the power ... but what's to stop you from killing other inocent lives? ... whats to stop you from killing her?" he said pointing to Hikari "but if you just want the power ... then do it" he said spreading his arms out "i havent killed ... the only thing you call me evil of is being the son of Xehanort ... and that i can't help ... and believe me when i say i'd do anything to change that" he said as his right hand was twitiching uncontrolably which anyone who held a keyblade knew that it was a reaction if the user felt threatened

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

Hikari

He pointed at her and she didn't believe his comment about her friend will kill her. Hikari turn her head towards to Yami as she stand up with arms cross. "Yami-kun, I know you are not going to kill me, but I don't about this person." She said to him as she giving herself a fume about that comment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

As he heard his friend, Hikari's words, he looked down, making his keyblade disappear. He knew he couldn't deal with Xanates's presence so he pulled up his hood, walking to the Lift Shops where he could get some time to himself.

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
¤¤¤¤¤ Жanatɵs ¤¤¤¤¤

"i just learned how to speak five minutes ago ... you realy think i'd have the skill or want to kill?" he asked her as he put his arms on his side "if you just want to kill me because of who my father is ... ask yourself this ... would you think it fair if he was your father and someone trying to kill you because of it?" he said looking at Yami leave "they say the sins of the father would fall apon the son ... i plan to not let that happen to me ... were on the same side wither you like it or not" he said as he turned around to try and summon a portal, anywhere just to get away. he tryed and failed three times, but the fourth time he managed to create one that lead to Atticus's Beach of Woders

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image

Hikari

Hikari stood there alone and she start flying around both light and shadow to make herself think. She sense the spirit from the rooftop, but she couldn't sense light or darkness. She flew to the the giant hole and begin searching for spirit, but she couldn't find it. She's about to give up, but the spirit appeared. "An evil spirit." She quickly flew back with fearful eyes to cast a spell to seal it by her finger. Once it sealed, Hikari look at Life Shop where Yami went and she started to worry about him. "I hope Yami-kun is okay about his revenge to defeat Xehanort-san person."  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image

Hikari

She sigh and flies to Lift Shop to make sure he's okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Balence between light and darkness...

He took her to Keyhole, but he knew about it while she is clueless about this place. Hinata has bad feelings when she sees seven chambers, where seven Princesses of Heart trapped in Enchanted Slumber to open Door to Darkness, suddenly she bumped him as she gasp. "Ahh, I-I'm so sorry Neji-Nii-San." she apoligized to him with a bow, but he didn't respond to her, she started to get worried. "Please tell me where we are, and about our mother." she quietly asked him. "Did your mother told you about her secret, about why you can control water and taught you to control ice?" he asked her without looking at her, "Ye... Yes." she respond with small smile when she remember when she and Aisu stayed in Axel's castle, waiting for him to come back. "My mother was Mistress of Darkness, along with Thunder and Fire. Your mother told me that I was suppost to born with light and darkness, due to my father's light. That monster sealed the light and told me that I won't reach the light and forever be Lord of the Darkness, but I didn't trust him since you helped me and believed me to find a light. Our mothers are... yang and yin. Your mother is Mistress of Light along with Water and Ice, since your Princess of Heart, she stays with me to stay comfort and knew I will deal with it." he explains to her before he felt his eyes starts to watered, he never cried except he did once when he discover about his father's true death. Hinata starts to cry and embraced him to his back. "I... I won't le-leave you cousin." she cried as he let her cry to his back to keep on crying. He sigh and broke the grip as he took her wrist and take her to behind the one chamber, where Belle trapped on. "I know, but we will stay here for a while until everything settles." he said to her as he discovered she fell asleep, he's felt like she didn't listen to her as his left eyes twitched, but he knew she didn't mean it in harm way. "That was fast." he thought as he fell asleep along with her in pea in the pod.

... Our bond will never be broken

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Balence between light and darkness...

While both Hyuugas fell asleep near Belle's prison, Hinata first woken up as she walk to Final Keyhole to take a look at it. Suddenly she saw Hordes of Mega-Shadows raising up the floor near the keyhole. Her pale lavender eyes got widen as she step back, once one of Heartless tried to attack her, she basicly dodge as she ran, "AAAHHHHHH!" she screamed making Neji's eyes opened with jumped and saw his cousin running pass him, until he saw Mega-Shadows chasing her with a gasp. "Hinata-Sama, RUN!" he shouts as she escaped with fears to obey him, Neji quick ran infront of Heartless. "You little dark have to pass me and my eyes... Byakugan!" he taunted them to activate his Kekkei Genkai and they focusing on him. He summon his Oblivion Keyblade and he using his Gentle Fist to stun them. Meanwhile, Hinata sensing some dark aura in Chapel, so she quietly walk there.

... Our bond will never be broken

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

Dreams only last for a few minutes
Even if they seem to last forever

As Atticus ran toward the keyhole, Sucitta laughed heavily, his blade out in which he just cleaned it before his light side got there. When he got up to the arena, a force field appeared around the two, Atticus slidding out an old blade he found while traveling,"Arigane...help me...with your Exo-blade..."
Holding the blade in his right hand, going into his fancy stance, Atticus watched his darkside laugh heavily as he ran toward him, tenticals appearing out of his sleeves, swinging at him. Swinging the Exo-blade around his body, Atticus deflected the tenticals away from him, holding the legendary blade in his hand, his eyes opened which they looked at him,"Soon...you will pay for what you did to her..."
"Oh boohoo...Grow up, Romeo...", replied Sucitta, dashing at his nemisis with his blade clashing with Atticus,"Soon...there will be a new God that we all shall worship..."

A nightmare however, is very different
It's delights will last all night

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

As he was thrown back against the keyhole, Atticus groaned in pain, falling onto the ground front first in which he saw Arigane's Exo-blade stabbed against the floor. As he tried to use the force, Sucitta turned his blade upside down, stabbing Atticus' hand into the ground in which he screamed in pain, the blood flowing out under nieth it. He groaned as he looked up, noticing Sucitta keeping the blade in his hand and in the ground, laughing as he began to twist the blade. Groaning in so much pain, Atticus' right hand began to glow with so much darkness, sucking the darkness of the blade into his arm. He groaned as he noticed something behind his darkness, someone he hadn't seen in so long. His Father. He knew it was him because the man was holding onto his father's mask in his hand. As he smiled, he turned to point at a woman inside a tube, sleeping inside it which it reminded him of the clone planet only she was different. A dark aura. Atticus looked at his darkside and he took out his hidden gun on his left wrist, firing it at the blade which made it break. Sucitta jumped back, chuckling as a new blade came back onto the sword. He laughed as he cut open a darkhole, disappearing within it with a solute toward his enemy. Slidding out the broken blade, Atticus groaned in pain, throwing it away as he looked at the woman in the tube, wrapping his wounded hand with wraps. Walking up to the tube, he looked at the woman, so beautiful and yet so dark. He sighed as he noticed something, the tube was going to open soon.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

Neji ran in with his byakugan and notice that he's hurt from Sucitta, it haunted him that he saw his uncle got killed by Unknown Killer. He won't let that happen and ran in to join the fight, "ATTICUS!" he shouts at him, and focus Suttica's movement, by glaring at him. He is standing aside of Atticus, his byakugan made his vein and artery creep out a bit to focus Sucitta's darkness. "I thought Xehanort suppose to imprison Princess for the future, but I was wrong he just wanted to kill Alice." he said and he felt his aunt giving him some of her chakra cloak with light, "You mange to help others, and now I will help you fight against upsetting balance of light and darkness. Two Princesses of Heart, Hinata-chan and Alice-san, have escaped this castle." Hikari whisper to Neji's ears as she appeared next to him in spirit form with white angel wings, but didn't see Atticus's father. He smirks about it and using his Hyuuga Stance along with his Byakugan, along with Hikari Hyuuga Pride of Lioness.

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Gomen Nasai, I am lost, so umm... I hope this will work))  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:41 am
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

As he saw the Hyuuga boy come to help him out, Atticus looked at the tube, watching it open in which he saw the woman drop out. He caught her quickly, his eyes looking at the woman who controled so much darkness inside her body,"This ain't no 'Damsel in Distress' sort of deal"

Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas