Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The End of Days, Chapter One: Decimation Men (OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:32 pm
Once again, the arrows did not strike their target. Delan managed to expertly dodge every shot fired in his direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:52 pm
{Wow. Hadn't realized that the skiffs were that close. I was figuring we'd have to fly out there if we wanted to engage for a round or two.}
User ImageRage readies his blade and steps back a few paces, ready to strike.

{Rage is going to ready an action to jump onto a skiff as it gets within range as part of a charge action. He'll then proceed to murder the hell out of some bitches. He can cover 20' in a jump without even rolling, so he'll wait for them to get that close.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

jennibert rolled 10 8-sided dice: 2, 4, 8, 2, 1, 6, 7, 5, 8, 1 Total: 44 (10-80)

jennibert

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:07 pm
DM
((Until the ships get into firing range of your ballistas? A round. How long until the survivors from the bolts disembark in mid-air and you're fighting on the deck of a flying ship? Three rounds.))

{barely half of PCs have actions}

DM
((Flying out puts you in range of their weapons. After this attack and yours, any remaining skiffs will disembark onto the Hammerlock and attack.))

{Not to be rude, but that seems awfully quick....I get 1 day where baby is too fussy to let me check on the game and I almost don't get an action?}

"All righty, then," mutters Misery under her breath as she watches several of her erstwhile teammates heading out. "Guess we're all headed there then. But I should probably help the ship first." She lets out a piercing cry and moves her arms to release a translucent lance through the air at one of the approaching ships.

She then turns to Oulviina. "What was that plan about putting we two and you two onto the backs of your friends there?"

{Misery casts sound lance at whichever approaching ship is closest to her. Medium range (210 feet), deals d8/level (max 10d cool sonic damage to the ship itself.

Assuming Oulviina agrees, Misery and Halen will mount her creatures (a griffon and a pagasus?) and go along for the ride to the central target. Halen has his bow drawn and will shoot at anything that appears to directly threaten him or Misery.}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:24 pm
((Sorry. I thought that you had quit. It's happened before in other role-plays I was in. The show had to go on. But, now that we're all here, except for Stella, who I don't see online, we should be ready to go now.))  

Slave Xaccheus

jennibert

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:59 pm
{I just didn't have anything to say, really....not until everything started happening....}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 am
((Sorry again. You really just needed to use a little dialogue...))  

Slave Xaccheus

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:16 pm
{Delan's already had his full round action. I'm waiting for everyone else to get a round of acting in before I act again. Should still take a round of movement via charging before I can engage the skiffs in melee, unless they fly right past me in the hastened boarding action.}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:06 pm
{Just want to be clear, in case Rage needs to adjust his action - will the enemy now be boarding us in the next round, or are they still two rounds out?}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:35 pm
((Boarding)).  
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 6 20-sided dice: 9, 4, 17, 1, 8, 20 Total: 59 (6-120)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:35 am
{No! I call that! I had an action prepared to interrupt the boarding action of one skiff, and I'm taking it, damn it!}
User ImageHefting his massive elven curved blade, Rage made a running leap at the airskiff, flying through the air a clear 20 feet and landing amidst the soldiers on board. In an instant, he swept his blade at two of the soldiers, his metallic face splitting open to reveal silvered teeth as he bit into a third.

{Rolling 3 attacks (thanks to having pounce). It goes Primary (+21), possible crit confirm (+21), Iterative Attack (+16), possible crit confirm (+16), Bite (+16) possible crit confirm (+16). The elven curved blade crits on a 15 or better, the bite only on a 20. Let's see if there are any crits...}

{Edit: That's a 30, 33, and 25 on my attack rolls. One threat with a nat 1 confirmation, so a normal hit. Damn, I was hoping to send at least one of the mooks flying...}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 4 8-sided dice: 7, 8, 5, 4 Total: 24 (4-32)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:38 am
Damage from elven curved blade. 2d8+14 damage each hit.

29 damage on first attack, 23 damage on second attack.  
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:39 am
Bite attack. 1d6 + 6 + 1d6 cold damage.

7 damage + 6 cold damage.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

jennibert

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:12 pm
{So how many ships are there? Because I'm pretty sure I did at least as much damage to one of the ships as did the person who threw a rock at it earlier with the sound lance I cast. Which means I should have killed it, since sonic does full damage to objects and objects don't get the fort save for half.}  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 4 20-sided dice: 20, 5, 20, 8 Total: 53 (4-80)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:27 pm
User ImageDelan pondered for a moment how his monumental intellect had completely failed to calculate the arrival time of his targets, but decided that action was more important than thought just now. Deftly sidestepping amidst the enemy, he brandished Subtle Knife in a dazzling, dangerous display of swordsmanship. Utilizing his positioning, he was in a perfect situation to take advantage of the warforged's dangerous assault.

{Delan moves adjacent to Rage, allowing him to flank with all opponents that they both threaten. He'll attack two of them, preferably two injured by Rage, but fully healthy ones if that's all there is. First attack is at +23 (flanking and knowledge) and the second attack is at +18 (flanking and knowledge). Threats are rolled after each attack - I threaten on a 17 or higher.}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura rolled 16 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 3, 1, 1, 6, 5, 2, 4, 1, 5, 6, 4, 6, 1, 5 Total: 59 (16-96)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:30 pm
{So, that'll be two crits, then. Damage rolls: Each attack is 2d6 + 12 + 4 + 8 + 6d6 sneak attack, and each target, if they survive, will suffer a -4 penalty to Strength.
Damage 1: 51 hp (enough to force a death from massive damage roll, if we're using that rule...)
Damage 2: 56 hp (enough for massive damage again)}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces