Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
(Adapted D&D 3e/3.5e) The End of Days (Running!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
glitterboypilot rolled 8 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 5, 5, 5, 6, 4, 6 Total: 33 (8-48)

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:46 pm
5, 4, 3, 5
6, 6, 2, 6
2, 5, 6, 6
2, 4, 5, 6
1, 1, 5, 5
5, 6, 4, 6

14, 18, 17, 15, 10, 17

Remember Eric you can reroll under ten stats  
Yurro rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 5 Total: 13 (4-24)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:54 pm
Thanks for reminding me about the re-roll under 10 rule.

3, 2, 3, 5= 11  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:58 pm
No problem. Oh and Cannon, I have no idea what you are talking about with the forth wall bit. But you are the dm so if you want the fourth wall to come down then......TIMBER! LOOK OUT BELOW!!

Edit: For the first time in ages, I have no idea what to go with. I have never had stats this good that wasn't point buy....Even with point buy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:05 pm
What he meant about the "breaking the fourth wall", is that the NPCs (at least from what I've seen of his other game) know certain concepts that normal NPCs wouldn't. Some examples would be... "We are only 1st level commoners, and these 13th level PCs want to wipe out our whole town!", T-shirt handed to enemy NPC saying "I killed a PC, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt", NPC discussing about what weapon he should buy in a store "Maybe a Longsword, but it deals only 1d8, or how about a battle axe since it deals more? I could take a greatsword, but my strength score isn't high enough to carry it an all my gear...", etc.

Personally I've never played a game like that, and would probably join in on the set of jokes if not monitored. I'm willing to put up with it, and will try my best to try not breaking the barrier 'too much'. After all, reading the Order of the Stick webcomic does that if you've been a fan since it first started.  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:36 pm
So, a lot like how they talk in Goblins.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:12 pm
i already reserved ... but i re-rolled my stats for level 13 because of having to use the character builder.

Stella needs to get hers in, so please don't usurp her ><  

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Ariel Yardena Davidson rolled 16 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 5, 5, 5, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3, 3, 2, 5 Total: 49 (16-96)

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:16 pm
first rolls, then, for proof of non-advantage.
6, 6, 5, 5 = 17
5, 1, 2, 2 re-roll
1, 1, 1, 1 oh dear god.
3, 3, 2, 5 = 11  
Ariel Yardena Davidson rolled 20 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 2, 1, 3, 3, 3, 5, 2, 4, 4, 2, 3, 6, 5, 2, 4, 5, 4 Total: 66 (20-120)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:18 pm
second set of rolls

2, 3, 3, 2 redo
1, 3, 3, 3 redo
5, 2, 4, 4 = 13
2, 3, 6, 5 = 14
2, 4, 5, 4 = 13  

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Ariel Yardena Davidson rolled 20 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 5, 4, 6, 2, 1, 4, 5, 2, 3, 3, 1, 2, 4, 4, 6, 4, 2, 2 Total: 67 (20-120)

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:20 pm
and one final set of rolls

3, 4, 5, 4 = 13
6, 2, 1, 4 = 12
5, 2, 3, 3
1, 2, 4, 4
6, 4, 2, 2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:50 pm
assuming we go by the 3.5 DMG, we start with ... 110k in GP.  

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:08 pm
Okay, I hadn't even thought of all the jokes we can throw in if we start breaking the Fourth Wall as a joke... very amusing idea...  
Ariel Yardena Davidson rolled 13 8-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 7, 2, 2, 3, 2, 2, 6, 3, 3, 4 Total: 38 (13-104)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:14 pm
con mod +1 and hd = d8

WOW that's too low. rolling live in real

EDIT - 8, 7, 5, 4, 8, 6, 3, 3, 6, 5, 8, 1, 5

+1 = 70HP

revised sheet
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=204049  

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:53 pm
Okay, here's something that I've never got a chance to ask a dm before. Since both Eberron and FR are available, then is Dragonlance? I'm asking because I've always wanted to try out either a Draconian or a Dragonspawn. Currently I'm looking at a Kapak Draconian, Venom Draconian or a White Dragonspawn. They are from the book "Dragons of Krynn", but here is the basis of what each can do.

Quote:
Kapak Draconian
* +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom
* Base land speed of 30ft
*Racial Hit Dice: 2d12, Base attack +2, Saving throws Fort/Ref/Will +3
* Racial Skills: 5x(6+Int), class skills are Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Search, and Spot.
*Racial Feats: A kapak's dragon levels give it one feat. Kapaks gain Armor Proficiency (light), Martial Weapon Proficiency (short swords, shortbow), and Simple Weapon Proficiency as bonus feats.
* +8 racial bonus to Move Silently
* Natural Weapons: Bite (1d4)
* +2 Natural Armor
* Death Throe (Su): It's body dissolves into a pool of acid 5ft in radius the moment it dies. Everyone within the affected area (as well as each unattended object) suffers 1d6 points of damage per round of exposure. The acid evaporates in 1d6 rounds. Kapaks can only be restored to life through the use of a resurrection, true resurrection, or wish spell.
*Saliva (Ex or Su): The supernatural saliva of a female kapak cures wounds. If she licks an injured living creature (standard action), the saliva heals 2d6 points of damage. A creature can only be healed with female kapak saliva once every 4 hours. The saliva of a female kapak doesn't heal when deliverd by her bite. The extraordinary saliva of a male kapak carries a paralyzing poison (bite or licked weapon, Fort DC 11+1/2 HD+Con Mod, initial damage 1d6 Dex, secondary damage 1d6 Dex), which can be delivered either through a bite or by licking any piercing weapon. Envenoming a weapon is a full-round action that provokes an attack of opportunity; the poison remains on the weapon for 3 rounds or until the kapak hits with the weapon, whichever comes first.
*Sneak Attack: A kapak deals an extra 1d6 points of damage whenever its target would be denied her Dexterity bonus, or when the kapak is flanking an opponent. This extra damage applies to ranged attacks if the target is within 30ft. This is otherwise identical to the rogue class feature. If a kapak gets a sneak attack bonus from another source, the bonuses to damage stack.
*Spell resistance equal to 11+ class levels
*Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Goblin, Nerakese, Nordmaarian, Ogre.
*Favored Class: Rogue
*Level Adjustment: +2

Quote:
Venom Draconian
Same as Kapak, except where noted
* +2 Dexterity, -2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma
* Bluff as class skill added to Kapak list
*Poison (Ex): Injury; Fort DC (10 +1/2 Hit Dice + Con Modifier); 1d6 Con/1d6 Con. A venom draconian's bite is poisonous. A venom draconion is immune to its own poison and that of other venom draconians.

Quote:
White Dragonspawn
* +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution
* Augmented Humanoid (human) and cold subtypes. Immune to cold, vulnerable to fire.
* Base land speed of 30ft, Flight speed of 60ft (average maneuverability)
* Breath Weapon (Su): Cone of Cold (30ft long, 2d6 cold, Ref save DC 10+1/2 HD+Con mod) that it may use once every 2d4 rounds.
*Death Throe (Su): It's body explodes the moment it dies, creating a 10ft burst that deals 1d6 points of cold damage. Ref save DC (10+1/2 HD+Con Mod) for half damage. Can only be restored to life through the use of a true resurrection or wish spell.
*Dragon: Dragon type. Immune to paralysis and magic sleep effects, and have both darkvision 60ft, and low-light vision
*Medium size
* +7 Natural armor
*Natural weapons: Bite 1d4+Str mod, 2 claws at -5 attack bonus (1d4+1/2 Str mod).
*Bonus Feat: Gains a bonus feat
*Skills: Gains 4 bonus skill points at 1st level and 1 bonus at each level thereafter
*Spellcasting: Casts spells as a 1st-level sorcerer, including caster level, spells per day, and spells known. Additional levels of sorcerer stack with this innate level for the purposes of spellcasting but not for other class features. Thus, a 1st level dragonspawn sorcerer has the the caster level, spells known, and spells per day of a 2nd level sorcerer, but the Hit Dice, base attack bonus, saving throws, and skill points of a 1st level sorcerer.
* Draconic Link (Su): All bound dragonspawn are magically linked to their creators. This link functions only while the dragonspawn and the Overlord are on the same plane; it is suppressed as long as one or the other is on a different plane, or in an antimagic field. An Overlord may extend its senses through the dragonspawn as a full-round action, and compel the dragonspwan (as with dominate person) to act as the Overlord desires. Independent dragonspawn do not have this link nor any of its effects.
*Automatic Languages: Common and one regional language. Bonus Languages: Draconic.
*Favored Class: Any. May ignore its highest-level class for the purposes of determining whether it gains an XP penalty for multiclassing.
*Level Adjustment: +1 (bound), +3 (independent)

Basically thinking about going with my all time favorite class called Dragonfire Adept (basically like the Warlock, but instead Dragon-themed)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:40 pm
Okay, I need help. That is if Cannon okays the prestige class.

I have been reading this ability over and over and I can't understand it.

Skilled Rider (Ex): You gain a bonus on Ride checks equal to the number of ranks you have in Ride that you purchased as cross-class ranks. In addition, when you take levels in classes or prestige classes other than the Silverwood arcanist, the Ride skill is treated as an additional class skill.

The class ability is from Silverwood Outrider.  

glitterboypilot

Stella Meowris

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:25 pm
Oops, was I supposed to roll stats in the thread? I rolled in a generator doodle thing.

This is my character sheet:
Sonaliisa Talbaka  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas