Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Have sword, good to go. 2/2 [4e] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:28 pm
I'm planning on Hennesy to be more like an Irish catholic Templar of Kord. I'm not too sure what I'm going to do with his background though. I was thinking of making him an orphan raised by a nunnery. Hence why he drinks like a fish and is very temperamental.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:37 pm
Wrasynth Ksyamen
I'm planning on Hennesy to be more like an Irish catholic Templar of Kord. I'm not too sure what I'm going to do with his background though. I was thinking of making him an orphan raised by a nunnery. Hence why he drinks like a fish and is very temperamental.

Hmm, drinks like a fish and is temperamental; yep, you got irish catholic down! biggrin  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:06 pm
NayrVentess
Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hmm, drinks like a fish and is temperamental; yep, you got irish catholic down! biggrin

Her breath began to speak; As she stood right in front of me.
The colour of her eyes; Were the colour of insanity.
Crushed beneath her wave; Like a ship, I could not reach her shore.
We're all just dancers on the Devil's Dance Floor. question  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:30 pm
Rain Yupa
NayrVentess
Wrasynth Ksyamen

Her breath began to speak; As she stood right in front of me.
The colour of her eyes; Were the colour of insanity.
Crushed beneath her wave; Like a ship, I could not reach her shore.
We're all just dancers on the Devil's Dance Floor. question
we'll swing a little more, little more o'er the merry-o~

Whenever the three of you finalize your character's, i'd also like a wishlist for items. Specific ones, or any kind of themes you'd like played up with your equipment, just so I have an idea of what kind of things would be most appreciated. Also Jasmine's sheet looks fine, if you do end up with her.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:06 pm
Here's Felix Whitewind, Half-Elven Barbarian, just in case.

Basically, if Brin goes melee, I'll take the Seeker.
If Brin goes ranged, I'll take the Barbarian.

Also, Felix has 3 powers that heal teammates. I lol'd.

I couldn't think of anything too tragic for Felix's background, but that could just be the tiredness.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:12 pm
SporkMaster5000
Whenever the three of you finalize your character's, i'd also like a wishlist for items. Specific ones, or any kind of themes you'd like played up with your equipment, just so I have an idea of what kind of things would be most appreciated. Also Jasmine's sheet looks fine, if you do end up with her.

How many items/what levels?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:40 pm
Rain Yupa
SporkMaster5000

How many items/what levels?
whatever. i just want some guidelines for treasure. you can amend it down the line and it can be as specific or general as you want. If you just list specific items and not any kind of theme or general ideas, then try to cap it at heroic tier and you can add more when you get to paragon and epic. i'm not saying you're going to get all or any of them, but i want to know what sorts of stuff would be appreciated, so at least some of your swag will be the kind of swag you will use.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:37 pm
On our sheet, or in the HS:WT OOC thread, or PM?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:38 pm
Rain Yupa
On our sheet, or in the HS:WT OOC thread, or PM?
here, OOC, or PM, whichever's more convenient.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:51 pm
Magic Items for Jasmine, Human Seeker

As a player, I prefer items with properties better than items with powers. HOWEVER, I'm not opposed to items with powers, as they give me the opportunity to think of clever ways out of a difficult situation.

Scanning for stuff with item levels 1-5. Assume any basic "Magic Item" is on the list.

Quote:
Armor
  • Leather Armor is preferred, as per armor limitations. May upgrade to Hide Armor Prof. later on.
  • PHB1 Choices: Delver's Armor, Sylvan Armor
  • PHB2 Choices: None.
  • AV1 Choices: Armor of Resistance, Slick Armor, Veteran's Armor, Addergrease Armor, Armor of Cleansing, Shimmering Armor, Shared Suffering Armor, Skybound Armor
  • AV2 Choices: Nightmare Ward Armor, Spiked Jacket, Wall Armor

Weapons
  • Light blades are preferred, as her geared attack is by thrown daggers. The only other thrown weapon she can use is javelins, as per Seeker limitations. However, bows are viable choices as well for extra range, and compatible with her powers.
  • PHB1 Choices: Flameburst Weapon, Frost Weapon, Thundering Weapon, Thunderburst Weapon
  • AV1 Choices: Prime Shot Weapon, Inescapable Weapon, Luckblade, Point Blank Weapon, Quick Weapon, Poisoned Weapon
  • AV2 Choices: Aftershock Weapon, Quicksilver Blade, Rebounding Weapon (Heee ^-^)

Other Gear
  • Eventually, I'd get Jasmine a shield, but currently she cannot use one.
  • PHB1 Choices: Acrobat Boots, Catstep Boots, Boots of Spider Climbing, Burglar's Gloves, Amulet of Health, Safewing Amulet.
  • AV1 Choices: Counterstrike Guards, Feyleaf Sandals, Jester Shoes, Boots of Stealth, Wildrunners, Surefoot Boots, Cat Paws, Gloves of Agility, Headband of Perception, Eagle Eye Goggles (<3), Circlet of Second Chances, Casque of Tactics, Helm of the Stubborn Mind, Cynic's Goggles, Stag Helm, Amulet of Mental Resolve, Amulet of Resolution, Brooch of No Regrets, Brooch of Shielding, Cloak of Distortion, Cape of the Mounteback, Viper Belt
  • AV2 Choices: Amulet of Double Fortune, Amulet of Elegy, Necklace of Keys, Frostwolf Pelt, Lucky Charm, Periapt of Proof Against Poison

List is only for my Seeker, as she is the one I'm leaning towards currently.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:33 pm
Has anyone seen brin around, or should i be checking to make sure he's still up for this?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:54 pm
Brin comes and goes (he plays Valsir in BNW, to give you an indication). I sent him a PM I believe 2 days ago about what he might expect to play, and he hasn't even read it yet.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:01 pm
Rain Yupa
Brin comes and goes (he plays Valsir in BNW, to give you an indication). I sent him a PM I believe 2 days ago about what he might expect to play, and he hasn't even read it yet.
neutral
I'll give him till wednesday, at which point it'll be a week since he posted. if we don't get word i'll let joe and fish fight to the death over the last spot. I don't want to sound a jerk, but i'd rather have players who are actually gonna play rather than drift in and out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:18 pm
*breaks a pool cue over his knee and throws one of the pieces between Joe and Fish*  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:59 am
Dibs!

I've got a Dwarf Warden with a very leader-esk build that would be peeeeerfect. It'll be up on myth-weavers tonight for you to pursue. wink  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff