Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Mythos Inc.] Episode 1:" Clean Up, Aisle Four!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iDragow rolled 1 100-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-100)

iDragow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:02 pm
"Wait up a second, guys. Something's not right here. I mean, more than just the obvious..." Bart put his hands up to still his fellow Investigators, so that nothing would draw his attention away from just WHAT was so not right.

Quote:
Spot Hidden check: 18/45; Pass

Mongooseh rolled 1 100-sided dice: 34 Total: 34 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:11 am
"Hmm.." though Nikolass out loud as he peered about searching for anything he could.
(Fail on spot hidden)  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:50 am
Bart, Norman, and Johnathan notice that all the cars coming and going at the Zipp N' Pik are from out of state. It also seems that everyone is also avoiding the side walk on the Zipp N' Pik side.

(Note: The SUV has Arkansas plates and the sports bike has New Jersey plates)  
iDragow rolled 1 100-sided dice: 55 Total: 55 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:10 pm
Well, that was interesting. Looks like the natives were instinctly avoiding the Zip and Pik. Might be a good show out of this, afterall.

Shouldering the large video camera that they used for shooting on location, Bart continued on toward the front doors of the small shop. Before he entered however, he turned back around and single-handedly snapped a photo of the parking lot, attempting to get a view that displayed all the liscense plates were from out of state.

Quote:
Photography check: 55/62: Pass

iDragow

EsgarBlackpoxs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:34 am
"Huh. All the cars at the Zipp and Pikk are from out of state. Wonder why it's being avoided by the locals...." John said. He debated for a moment whether or not to bring in the rifle, then decided to do it. If he got caught, well, he'd just say he was leaving for a hunting trip. Wasn't a lie exactly. He put the rifle in a duffel bag, and put ammo in the ammo pouches lining the sides then zipped the bag up and tossed it over his shoulder as he stepped out.

((I'm most likely going to be offline this weekend, so if anything happens requiring me to do something, you all can just play for me ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:50 pm
Norman would snort disapprovingly when he noticed the only people at the store were out-of-towners.

"Stupid asses! This ain't no tourist attraction!" he would yell out the window at no one in particular, and possibly out of hearing range of anyone anyways.

"Well! I hope you like contaminated crime scenes!" Norman would snarl, crawling back into the passenger's seat. "Friggin' love them myself. Why even bother coming out here at all, am I right?!"  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:26 pm
Bart walk threw the front doors of the Zipp N' Pik and is greeted by a employee behind the counter.

"Hello."the employee says in a monotone I don't want to be here kinda way. The employee is a male in his yearly twenties with dark brown hair and beard. He is wearing a white button down shirt with a Buddy Jesus novelty tie and khaki pants. You also notice he has a New Jersey accent.

The two cash registers are on a raised in closed oval shaped platform. Against the back wall is all the sugary caffeinated beverages, milk, juices, and microwavable sandwiches. The right wall contains the alcoholic drinks. The left has the fountain drinks and coffee's. The walls towards the front has the magazines and candies. Left center has the Zipp N' Pik specialty breakfast sandwiches and burritos. The center also has a place for hot dogs and three microwaves. To the right of the cash registers is the over price items you can get cheaper at Wal-Mart. The Zipp N' Pik has plenty of color flat screens throughout the store showing the location of all the customers.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:40 pm
"Hullo there!" Nik greeted the cashier cheerfully, "we're Mythos inc. and we have been told there was a incident here not too long ago and we have come to investigate but everything seems fine now?"
And looking about he quickly adds placing some cash down, "and a pack of smokes also."  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:24 pm
The clerk hands you your smokes "Hello Cheryl said you guys would be showing up. I'm Brian i guess I manage this store for now. Yeah some weird s**t happen and Cheryl believes your services are still needed.". You can tell that he hasn't had much sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:45 am
Reina had shrugged when she saw Bart take the picture of the parking lot before he entered the building. She hadn't seen anything out of place, but lingered for a moment, just in case something came to mind...

Nope. Nothing. She shrugged and then followed after Nik and Bart, coming in just in time to hear the last few sentences that the clerk said.

"Weird s**t, huh? Other than the disappearing people?" She asked as she glanced quickly around the store and wondered to herself how the hell Nik managed to be so... cheerful.

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:43 am
"No just all the customers and couple of our employees just poof disappeared. I don't know to much what's going on. All i know is i came in to work and there was no trace of the employees or the customers. The funny thing is the place looked frozen in time. Customers vehicles still had the pumps in them. One of the registers was in middle of a transaction. Dude it was weird. Now the locals seem afraid of the place. You know I wasn't even supposed to be here today. The local said he quit." You hear a beep and a fuzzy elderly women's voice comes from a speaker near the register"I can't get the gas to pump. Is the pump on?". Brian reaches over and presses a button "You got to pay inside or at the pump before you gas up." Brian sighs and takes a drink from a Red Bull.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:03 pm
"Interesting... so where are the vehicles now? I didn't see a bunch of cars stuck at the pumps." Chances were that the clerk had them towed after a few hours. If that was the case, it would be difficult to investigate them for clues if they were impounded.

"Also, was there anything out of the ordinary when you got here, other than the missing employees? Such as pools of standing water?"  

iDragow

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:48 pm
"Well the cops took the cars as evidence and the only spills was couple of fountain drinks that fell to the floor. Yours truly had to clean that up." as he downs the rest of his Red Bull.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:00 am
"And what about you? Any feelings of impending doom or futility?" Bart began to scan the shelves around him, looking almost as if he were more interested in the small $8 bag of jerky than the questions.  

iDragow

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:37 am
"Cheryl said she would like for you to stay here over night to prove to the locals that this place isn't evil. You can also have an all access pass to the fountain drinks, hot dogs and taquitos on top of your pay. She said she would except any reasonable offer from you guys."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff