Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Kingdom Hearts: The New Generation. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dmalac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:03 pm
Stitch ran out towards the sea, the shreiking had stopped again. he saw manabu confronting the heartless, "What the hell?!" He said, upon seeing heartless suround him he swung the Lead pipe at them, but to no effect.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:11 pm
Taya saw the heartless. his baseball bat cleverly hidden by his shirt was drawn for battle. he tried hitting them with fail. he was hit by them alot.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:17 am
Manabu looks ahead and sees a group of people coming to help him, but even with their best efforts they cannot harm the creatures. "No, get out of here! These guys are too strong for you!"

One Heartless manages to get on his back and knock him to the ground. The rest gang up on him. 'Let go of me!'  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:23 pm
Around the group, Dusks start to appear, and destroy all the Heartless attacking them. They then close in on the three, getting closer, and surrounding their new prey.

Regret sat on his throne, the highest chair of the original 13 of the Organization XIII. His left elbow rested on the arm, with his chin in his left hand. His legs were crossed, and he waited...he would use the nobodies for now, since they were endless, but eventally there would be a time that the keyblade wielders would seek him out.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:09 pm
Taya looked at the guy before him. "who are you and what do you want?" he asked, his bat still drawn.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:25 pm
(I'm not actually there, I'm in a castle REALLY far away, looking through the eyes of one of the Dusks.)

The dusks got closer and closer, not stopping for anything. When the guy shouted, none of them replied, as they couldn't. One dusk swung it's arm at the man who yelled, beginning the fight.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:19 pm
Taya flinched backwards. "so that how you wanna play, huh?" he swung his bat thinking that it would work.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:19 am
Manabu rises up from the ground, glad for the Dusks to destroy the Heartless on top of him. "If only I can use magic, I could send them away. Oh well...Strike Raid!"

The spiky haired Keyblader tosses his Keyblade at the first Dusk, destroying it as it tears through the creature. He then calls it back to his hand, only to toss it again at a second one. 'What are these things anyway? I was never told I had to fight them.'  

Kenshin Yuki

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:30 pm
Taya looks at the strange weapon. 'i wonder how i get one?' he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:14 pm
A portal created from pure darkness appeared within the old Organization Xlll throne room. Shortly a cloaked figure stepped out from it, the portal closing behind them the moment their feet touched solid ground. The figure kept the hood up as they turned to the only other person in the room.

An apparently brash voice called out towards them as the figure put their hands on their hips. "Oi I was looking for you everywhere!" Obviously whoever the figure was they didn't care that Regret was actually doing something.  

Wiggs-sama

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:23 pm
(The Dusks can be controlled by you guys.)

"Yes, Xiebeth? Naturally, the first place you should look for someone is where they always are." He said, as he was now behind Xiebeth. That was how fast he is. Of course, his speed is what he is known for. "What do you need? Make if fast, I must make a first impression on the new Keyblade users... " He said, with a dark chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:03 pm
One Dusk floats upside down in midair above Manabu, grabbing hold of his right arm. A second wiggles around him and takes hold of his left arm. In this position he is unable to swing his weapon or move. "Crap! Get off me!"

Manabu continues to struggle, until he falls down to the ground. 'Damn it...how useless can I be?'  

Kenshin Yuki

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:00 am
Taya grips his bat tightly. it transforms into the weird key weapon. he swung it at the enemies. they disappear in a matter of seconds. "woah......" he said to himself. 'it's like i know how to use this thing.' he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:22 am
From within the shadows of her hood Xiebeth's violet eyes narrowed. She was in no mood for riddles. Turning just her heas so she was still looking at him she gave her reply. "Actually that's just what I wanted to talk to you about." She crossed her arms across her chest. "I don't see why we just can't take them out one by one! I know I for one would have no problem with dealing with one of them personally." She spoke with a frustrated tone, obviously this wasn't the first time she had pledged this idea.  

Wiggs-sama

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:32 pm
"Be at ease, Xiebeth." Regret said, holding out his palm, and creating a portal directly to where the Keyblade users were. "They're all brand new to their Keyblades...we can eliminate them easily when the time comes." He said, walking into the portal, taking him right to where the others were.

He exited the portal, and held out his palm again. All of the Dusks vanished, and he stood there, smiling as the portal closed. "....You can't even handle yourselves against a bunch of Dusks....useless." He said, chuckling darkly to himself.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games