Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:43 pm

User Image

Likes- the sun, roaming around, being around others, sleeping, physical affection, knights

Dislikes- shadows, anything that looks scary, mean soquili

Personality-
He's very cautious and skittish around new and frightening looking soquili. He is sweet and affectionate to those in his family. Sadly, he doesn't make many friends because he's usually hiding from something, or someone.

Background-
He has since come out of his shell with his mate, Shula, by his side. She is his strength in the darkness so to speak. She helps him both by picking on him and just being by his side. Her presence makes him want to be better, makes him want to protector like he thinks he should.

Eventually they are to come across Shula's mother, the ever famous Neva[pre-cursed days]. Neva is disappointed in Shula and the weakness she has shown. Threatens to kill them both one day, where Tristian stands up to her with Shula at his side and tells her off. Of course, Neva will remember this and make sure they both are taken down, or finds a way to hurt them in the most painful way ever.

randomly sticking this here- [x]

Mate- Shula Pipps Teepee- [x]

Family

Children

Mother Rayne

Father Wenopa

Siblings- Cz Unesdala Aisgi

Auntie- Charlotte

Cousins- Cecilia Puck Damien

Grandma- Nevara

Grandpa- Taigi

great grandmother Melanie

great grandfather Kieran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:50 pm
Roleplays

In Progress

Finished!

Dead/Not Finished

1. [PRP] A Friendly Buzz - Illumise
2. [PRP]Not so scary... - Rinji
3. [PRP] Being Close Helps - Shula
4. [PRP] Scary and the Scared (Frostbite)

RP Log for Tristian and Shula!
Sadly, I lost the first half of this.. so when I retreive it, i'll post it.

Quote:
Shula shook her head slightly. "No. Nothing." She wasn't about to open up her life to this stranger. "I did hunt deer at one time but they are to big for myself and I don't like wasting food. That and they are much more quicker than I." She watched for a reaction because for the moment she felt like amusing herself.

"y-y-you've hunted d-deeeer?" His eyes widened at her admission and his tail flickered nervously behind him. Would she dare do it again? He hoped not. He swallowed what he could of his fear "T-hat m-must have been d-diiscouraging?"

Shula couldn't help but snicker at his nervousness. "Oh but deer was delicious." Her eyes looked over him with a hint of hunger. She wasn't really hungry but she did want to see how much she could mess with his mind.

"N-n-no waaay! Cow is sooo much bettter" he said a bit too enthusiasic. "And I t-thought you didn't catch it?" he said quickly rising to his hooves, not yet ready to bolt, but just as a caution. His body twitched and his legs were overly stiff. "Soo.. l-lets ch-hange the subj-ject. W-what other activities d-do you like?"

"Oh but I had help last time." She laughed as she shook her head. "But don't worry. I don't hunt deer. It had been a lesson for me long ago. As far as activities, just walking in the light of the moon."

Tristian sighed heavily, releasing yet another breath he had been holding. This female! Getting him wrilled up for no reason! He raised an accusing brow, yet didn't say anything in accordence. "The moon..." The whispered, trailing off as he glanced up at the glowing orb hanging in the sky above them. "You know.." He said thoughtfully. "Your not that bad..I kinda like being around you" smiling he turned back, his tail swaying slowly behind him. "I don't worry about anything out to get me.. that is.. besides if you get the odd inkling to take a bit outta my shoulder." he said laughing nervously.

He liked being around her? Shula was taken aback by that. Most others didn't want her around. The life of a halfblood with psycho parents. "Why would you want to be around me?" Her eyes were now downcast as she tried to figure out why.

He shrugged. There weren't many others that could take his nature and not constantly make fun of him for being a 'foal' all the time. But she seemed to accept that. "Your nice... Not like alot of others I've met... " Tristian smiled and got a bit closer, and put his muzzle against hers. "Because your talk to me like I'm not crazy... and treat me like I'm.... me!" he gave her muzzle a playful nudge.

Shula was startled by the touch a bit and so flinched slightly. "Youve been called crazy? Well, I kinda have to agree since you're still hanging around me." She smiled slightly, something that was rare nowadays. She had almost forgotten what it was like to smile.

Laughing, he nodded proceeded to walk slowly around her. "Well have you seen me? I bug out over the smallest things..." He glanced around for the second time, which for him, was a miracle. "Usually I'm too busy hiding to notice others around.. "

She remained where she was laying and watched him. "Theres nothing wrong with that. Better safe than sorry really. Especially with all the crazies out there." Her parents were the main focus point as she spoke since they were the most crazy and dangerous things around.

"True.. just wish others felt that way.." Her smile seemed to brighten her, and make her look all the more lovely. That was the first time he had seen it. "You know.. smiling suits you.. " he nodded, adding enthusiasm to his words. "It makes a big difference you know... and you look pretty "

Pretty? That had never been said to her before. Her face felt very warm as she turned away trying to hide it. This was foreign territory for Shula and she really didn't know what to do or what to say so she remained silent and hoped her face would stop burning.

Tilting his head she paused his circling. "What's wrong?" Tristian asked, taking acouple tentative steps towards her, trying to glance over her shoulder at what might have bothered her. " Are you alright"

Shula shook her head but still didn't look up at him. "It's just...that well...I uhhh..." This was really really hard for her to say. "I've never...been called...p..p..pretty.

"Really? Wow..." he looked her over, and nodded. Her orange.white coloring was very pretty especially with the swirls and sparkles mixed in.. So why had no one ever said anything? Perhaps they were intimidated.. "See just one more reason why you should smile more! " he gave her another soft nudge, this time in the neck.

Shula shook her head. "Smiling is not something I should do." It had been trained into her that smiling made her weak and sge had been so desperate to prove herself as a true kalona that she went with it.

Legs more relaxed now, he gave in and sat beside Shula, watching her. "Why, whats so bad about smiling? It just shows that your happy.. Is that so wrong?" Tristian asked, searching her eyes. There was definitely something that she was holding back, something that he hoped to find out.

"Smiling...is just wrong." Shula didn't know how to explain nor did she really want to. She didn't want to scare away the only thing that hadn't run away from her and she really didn't want it to start now.

Tristian smiled, and gave her another playful nudge. He wouldn't press, but he hoped at some point he would find out. "Who said it was wrong to smile? Lots of things smile. Sometimes you cant help it." Why would anyone think smiling was..wrong? Unless someone had raised her to believe so.. Thinking about it, it was probably why she avoided alot of what he asked. Family was always a delicate subject, "Though I have to say... if i believed everything I was told, I'd... " he'd be alot of things. "Nevermind."

Nevermind? He'd be what? Now she was curious. "What would you be?" She asked quietly as she looked at him out of the corner of her eye. This stallion really did intrigue her.

He cleared his throat. "Well, I've been called alot of things.. and if I believed them all I wouldn't be here now.."

"Why would you not be here now?" Now she really was intrigued. But it still made her not want to open up about herself.

"Now.. if I told you that, you'd have to tell me something." He teased, gently bumping her shoulder with his. Though even if she would spill anything, he'd tell her anyway. It was just in his nature to be open those he considered friends. "I'll even throw in a little something extra.." he said adding a wink.

Tell him something eh? "Fine. I'm a girl." She snorted in amusement because he didn't specify anything. "Thats all I'm saying."

Snorting he smiled slightly. Well at least she had a sense of humor. "Haha... Fine.." He rested his head gently on the damp grass. "Well, I've been called an Idiot.. A toad.. kill-joy, scared-e-cat and an array of other things.... though, I try not to think about it too much."

Shula stared at him and shook her head. "All that? why? You don't seem that bad. You're talking to me without running which is more then most."

Lifting his head he grinned. "Well it just shows how dumb they are.. " He nodded once, as if hed made up his mind about it and turned back to her. "Others simply say things to bring you down. Most of the time, it has nothing to do with you personality." At least, that's what he's learned.

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:23 pm

User Image

Likes-

Dislikes-

Bio: Blay is the only son born to his mixed blood parents. In a way, his mothers kalona blood runs stronger in him. He doesn't appreciate being told what to do and later on in life will seek to prove others wrong when they think his mixed blood has weakened him. And though he loves his parents, in a way, deep down, he kinda resents them. Thinking his father a scared weakling, and his mother, someone that would coddle such a trait.

Possible Plots - A Rival would be nice. Someone that he'll meet in foalhood and continue to be there to put him down and challenge him through to adulthood.
- Gang of Mischief - just him and a couple of other foals that like to pull pranks on others and get into trouble.

Random- [x]

Mate- Too young

Family

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:09 pm
Roleplays

In Progress
[AIM LOG] In need of a friend - Atlas

Finished!

Dead Rp/Not Finished

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:10 pm

User Image

Likes: To bask in the moonlight. Talking with new and interesting creatures, making new friends, physical interaction(nudging, nuzzling, grooming ect.)

Dislikes: Too much silence, and overly rude soquili

Personality/Background: For the most part Mercy is the innocent one in the family. Taking after her father in personality, has made her gentler and more sympathetic to others. But it's also made her completely oblivious to her families intentions in the world of soquili. She finds the good in everything around her whether it's just that the person is a good hunter. At least they're good at something, right?

Though she may be more of a lover than a fighter, she does have her mothers temper when it comes to protecting the things she loves. Mercy has inherited some of the heightened senses that her mother has. Heightened sense of smell, sight, hearing and tracking are among them. And with strong maternal instincts she'd be very likely to raise a small rabbit as her own if it lost it's parents. She tends to a bit secretive about herself and family when it comes to others and doesn't open up easily, even around her family.

Random-Lifemate Agreement

Mate- Jacob Black

Family

Mother- ShadowMoonLea

Father- Zoomba

Siblings- MoonShine Nori

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:11 pm
Roleplays

In Progress

Finished!

1. [PRP] A Tale of Two Wolves- Jacob Black

Dead Rp/Not Finished

2. [PRP] We Bite - Family RP
3. [PRP] We're just.. Different (Moonshine)

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:13 pm

User Image

Likes- Mud, the moon, power, the smell of the forest after a good rain, scaring others, tricking others, and getting what she wants.

Dislikes- Being around strangers, overly happy soquili (though they do make fun play things), boundaries.

Personality: She seems to have a nice exterior personality; being bright, happy and nice to others. But underneath, she does have other plans. She seldom really likes the company of others, and will do pretty much anything to get what she wants. She craves power and information-- pity those who get in her way of her dreams.

As of late, she's gotten a bit more.. hungry. Her primal urges, taking over a bit more. Loving the feel of her muscles moving beneath her fur as she chases down her prey, the adrenaline pumping through her as she takes down whatever she's fought to catch. The feel of it's last breaths on it's neck - even the blood tends to give her a small thrill. But, she rarely eats from it herself and saves it for those she knows who enjoys that kinda thing.

Note: Anything that she considers hers, she WILL kill for.

Possible Plots- Lifemate plot- someone who shares her interests that will seek to help her with whatever her endeavors are.
- One that is a bit naive and will look past her, sometimes violent nature - this stallion will be treated as a possession, but one she will show affection for and will protect ( see note above)

Random- [x]

Mate- Looking

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:14 pm
Roleplays

In Progress:

[PRP]Territorial Dispute (Phantom)
[PRP] All Howlers Eve (Zamiel)

Finished!

Dead Rp/Not Finished:

Greetings Stranger (Rayearth)

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph