Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
XxPrimevalPandaxX's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:31 am
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:42 am

User Image

||| Name ||| Nukpana
||| Stage ||| Adult / Filly / Basket
||| Species ||| Regular
||| Gender ||| Female
||| Orientation ||| Bisexual
||| Parents ||| Heha-Nimsup (Father) & Zeda (Mother)
||| Temper ||| Mean-Spirited
||| Mate ||| Trinity <3
||| Friends ||| Kahlil and her brothers
||| Enemies ||| Everyone? >>;
||| Likes ||| Blood, violence, gore, Kalona's, things burning, rain and dark colors.
||| Dislikes ||| Happy people, nice people, bright colors, sunshine, and Aegini.
||| Color typed in ||| Saddle Brown
||| Theme Song ||| La Roux - "Bulletproof"

||| Personality |||
Nukpana is a loner by nature. Even when her other siblings baskets were around her, she wouldn't join them or even want to be near them. Being this way, it's very hard for her to stay in the same area as someone let alone talk to them for very long. Things do catch her attention, but she can get rather bored easily unless entertained by something. Which can be hard to do as well.

She doesn't like most people. In fact, she always wants to hurt something. She likes hunting rabbits especially and biting on anything flesh related. She will never say she likes someone up front, but most of the time if you see her around you more then 5 times..this means she probably is your friend or she just likes hurting you. Whatever you want to think.

Also she is very protective of her family.

||| Background |||
As a foal, the brown mare would dream of being big and strong like her brothers. She wasn't into anything girly and liked roughing others up more then helping them. She did this often and on occasion would end up getting in trouble for it. It was bound to happen since she was a bit of a smart a** even as a child. She didn't even follow the rules and at a very young age grew close to a colt named Kahlil. She use to pick on him and call him wimpy but in the end it eventually because a close friendship. She was really his only friend.

As an adult she never grew out of her foul mouthed rough nature. In fact it only got worse as she matured. She still remained very close to Kahlil and in her own secretive way had a slight crush on the stallion. But in her mind she was never going to let him know. She would rather die then share her feelings with him. She never spoke a word of it to anyone either.

Her brothers were never close to her from the beginning because she felt more like an outcast being the only brown one in the family. Even though her mom tells her it's because she has her great grandpops genes she doesn't really believe it. She still to this day is looking for older family member to talk to about it. She wants to know her heritage and craves that more then anything.

As she grew more and more, she helped her friend/crush get a date with another mare which killed her inside. She let it go and wished him well, but then at the same time began to feel more and more alone. She felt so lonely now that everyone around her was hitching up that she didn't know who to turn to. Then she met a sarcastic brown mare named Trinity a.k.a. Flower Butt. She is in a love/hate relationship with her even when they first met that is how she knew it would be. She can't stand to be near her because she makes her feel uneasy, but then she loves feeling that way. She never liked mares before and most of the time strayed away from both genders, but something keeps pulling her towards this very special mare.

Maybe Trinity is the one to banish away her loneliness? For this...only time will tell.

||| Breeding |||
Breeding 1 – Probably with Hampton
Breeding 2 - Marcos
Breeding 3 – Fling

||| Foal Names |||

Male: Cheveyo (spirit warrior), Honon (bear), Kitchi (brave), Askuwheteau (he keeps watch), Viho (chief), and Kajika (walks without sound)
Female: Galilahi (attractive), Nidawi (fairy), Enola (solitary), Huyana (falling rain), and Keezheekoni (burning fire)

RP Log
Your Feelings Are Not Mutual - [x] - Active
[x] - You Can't Make Me! (With Lusine)
[x] - Family Binds Us (With Trinity Rose)

Finished Rp's
Matchmaker and Suitor - [x] - Active

Dead RP's
This is going to hurt, isn't it? - [x] - Dead
The Sheep and The Wolf - [x] - Dead
Too Pretty for Me - [x] - Dead
A Filly Gets Her Answers - [x] - Dead
Nukapana & Chu'mana Pauwau - [x] - Dead
Initiation of the Coward - [x] - Dead
Heha-Nimsup, Zeda, Nukpana, & Chu'mana Pauwau - [x] - Dead
A Filly Gets Her Answers - [x] - Dead
I Hate You and You Hate Me - [x]
A FIGHT!!! - [x]
A Day of Icy Hell - [x]
Finding My Roots - [x]

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:43 am
~PLOTS~

x.||||| b***h Please
Nukpana doesn't really take kindly to prissy mares or stallions. She could care less about how they look or how wonderful they are. For this I would love for her to tell off a stallion or a mare. I don't care who, but she hasn't lost her temper in a long time now and she needs something to reawaken it even if it's for a little bit. This could also work in a sense to where if your stallion or mare needs a knock of a pedestal. Pana will gladly be the person for that.

x.||||| I Need Another Best Friend..
Nukpana has only ever had one true good friend, Kahlil. She has never gotten close to be a best friend to anyone else besides him. I would love if she could be friends with either a tough mare like herself or a tough stallion. I would love if it was a kalona or half-kalona, but it doesn't have to be. She will need to grow a strong trust with them because actually acknowledging them as her friend. She is a very finicky mare.

x.||||| Why Do I Hurt?
Nukpana has been feeling uneasy ever since her best and only friend Kahlil might have found his one true love. Pana has fallen in love as well with Trinity, but she has always felt a little abandoned in a way. Her and Kahlil were always attached at the hip since he was like a kid brother to her. She doesn't understand why she feels a pain in her heart and wonders what it could be. She doesn't think it's love even though she did have a crush on Kahlil, that she won't ever ever admit so don't even try asking her. But I would love for someone to talk to her about it. She needs some advice and this could maybe lead to a friendship? She never really confides in many so I can see that happening.

x.||||| Any Ideas?
Don't see something here you are interested in? Throw something my way and we can work with it. n__n I'm open to new ideas and the more the better!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:47 am
User Image

- Her faithful companion

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:49 am
~Breedings~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:52 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX