Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
:Digi-Acadamy: A New Age Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Later on I will get a poll up
  YAY
  NU!
View Results

Ryxga

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:32 pm
Hitome watched as she left, holding a hand up, meaning 'forget it.' He picked up Dracmon and glared at him, then noticing that a lot of attention is toward him and what had happened, he turned and walked to his seat. "Your urges are stronger than usual, why is that?" He asked Dracmon, concerned sounding. "She's not new here, and it's a gatomon you chased, and you normally hate anything even close to a holy digimon's blood..." He just noticed what he said, and looked at the digimon's slightly scratched face. Dracmon was smiling, the usual smile, and held up his hand to see where the Gatomon was heading to. "Her blood is full of emotions that mix well. Her worry of her Tamer is just salt on the meal..." Hitome sighed. "I hope she isn't near our dorm..." Dracmon guided his hand to Hitome. "I hope so..." Hitome suddenly just hit Dracmon on the head slightly. "If you're gonna eat her digimon, why would she WANT to be near us?" Dracmon smiled. "I wouldn't eat her...just some blood...a bottle or two to age in the closet or somethin'..." Hitome just sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:39 am
"I want to play a game, we need more friends." Leormon hopped off to the crowed. Gleaming with joy Leormon plodded up to Gatomon again and smiled at her and Dracmon. "Want to play while this boring thing is on?" Leormon may be older than most but was only showing his peaceful side because he saves his anger for battle.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:38 pm
"Leormon, are you sure, I don't seem to trust that dracmon..."
Gaomon says before they get to dracmon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:45 pm
Gatomon sniffed disdainfully down at Leormon. "As long as that Dracmon isn't involved. He keeps trying to drink my and Kata's blood." She obligingly jumped down, and smiled.  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:13 pm
Gaomon smiled back, not really used to this.
"So....what do you guys want to do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:39 pm
Dracmon watched the meeting of the other digimon. "Can I join them, huh huh huh, Hitome-sama?" Hitome shook his head. "You can't even control yourself for three seconds. Imagine what proximity would do when you're like this." Dracmon hung his head. "Can you at least take off this seat belt thing?" Dracmon began to squirm a little at the dark blue cloth wrapped around his waist and his seat. hitome shook his head again. "No. You're creative enough to escape everyone here. I can't have you go and try to bite that Gatomon again." Dracmon considered his hypnotic attack, but decided not to be so rash. He also considered digivolving, but his champion form was quite large, and he'd be more mature. He considered this dearly, but remembered he needed his Tamer's want of him to digivolve as well... "Maybe they'll come to me." He waved at the group.  

Ryxga

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:11 pm
Leormon smiled at Dracmon, the others may dislike him but he may be ok and if he wasn't Leormon could digivolve higher as he had been at school longer. Leormon plodded up to Dracmon and his tamer and smiled. "Can Dracmon play with us, if you don't trust him not to bite things then get some digital blood from the nurse or you could use a mussel." Leormon joked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:51 pm
Hitome looked at the Leormon, and looked at Dracmon. He smiled at the muzzle idea, thinking it may work, but he knew the blood wouldn't. Dracmon would just want more! He watched Dracmon, contemplating if he could let him go. The only worry that corroded the OK was that if he digivolved, he would crave more blood, and with that Gatomon there, he might digivolve into Sangloupmon if he got really angry, or worse, Matadormon! Grandracmon hardly ever came out, but when he did, absolute chaos was ensued. He grimaced, remembering when Dracmon became Grandracmon, absolutely destroying the enemie's Ghoulmon when he battled his junior year, last year. Unexpected digivolving, one of virus digimon's scariest abilities. Good thing Dracmon doesn't know that... "Do you think you can control yourself this time?" Dracmon smiled and nodded. "Yeah yeah! I'll be good, Hitome-sama!" Hitome shrugged, and undid the cloth holding him down. "Alright...and Leormon, if he is becoming mischievious or attempts to bite someone, tell me. Don't take the matter in your own hands, for everyone's own safety."  

Ryxga

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:50 pm
"Hmmm, I guess, it makes sense."
Gaomon also remembered what happened on junior year, since he was there with nagato.

Memory:
"Go get him dracmon."
(After dracmon gets beat up)
"Stupid, stupid, stupid, all your digimon are stupid!"
Dracmon is enveloped in a black aura, and gran dracmon emerges, destroying the tamer's ghoulmon in one attack, not even leaving a digitama.
Memory out:

"If that were to happen again....Absolute chaos. Considering you almost got expelled for that one digimon, imagine for a few human lives."
Gaomon shifted uncomfortably, wondering how dracmon felt after that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:18 pm
Dracmon smiled, staring at Gaomon with his hands instead of his eyes, which made the stare even more uncomfortable. He danced around the small group, watching everyone's movements. "Hitome-sama raise me well, yep yep yep! He told me not to pass rookie form unless it was needed, yep yep!" He stops, and puts his finger in his mouth. "I don't remember going past Sangloupmon though...." He begins running and dancing in a circle again. "But Dracmon is good, but when Hitome-sama isn't looking..." He stops, guides his hand to where Hitome was, and watched him closely. He smiled, even though Hitome wasn't paying attention. He held up his hand and whispered his last fragment. "Dracmon is baaaaaaad." He danced again.  

Ryxga

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:29 pm
"Heh...."
Gaomon leaned against the wall, just stunned about how akward this dracmon was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:48 pm
Gatomon just raised her eyebrows. "Seeing as Kata and I are new here, I don't know what went on, but I don't want to find out." Sighing, she padded over to the Leormon and Gaomon, watching Dracmon every step.  

Hakari Niko

Ryxga

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:59 pm
Dracmon put his hand's eye in front of Gatomon. "All I see in you is a protective digimon, no fear, no hate, no sorrow...or at least available for my blind eyes to see through..." He smiled again, and danced around the area. He jumped into the lap of some random person and pulled out a worm from nowhere and placed it neatly on their lap. He giggled, and waddled around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:20 pm
Gatomon, shocked, narrowed her eyes, and slunk behind the other cat-like digimon. "I Don't trust him." she muttered, grooming her paw. "So, where are you guys rooming?"  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:07 am
"B1."
was all gaomon said, he was examining dracmon, trying to figure out a little more about him.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games