Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Original RP ~Twilight's break~ (OPEN! Yaay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:56 pm
"Look, My kind and your kind don't get along, but if you try to hurt us...I will kill you." Ryo showed a serious look on his face to the hybrid. He soon took off behind Corvus following him."What the heck was that ?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:01 am
"I don't know if they are allies, or enemies...." He ran to the village, making it there just before another ball of green fire came. He made the green fire go up into the atmosphere, where it was denied life, and went out. He scanned the area for life. "Do you see anyone alive?" he asked Ryo, looking at the burning corpses. "If not, we attack the item that attacked them..."  

Ryxga

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:20 am
Nagato jumped down the hill, and a lightning bolt intercepted another green fireball.
"I don't see anyone, but I do think I smell someone's blood.....its fine, I'm not that type of vampire."
Nagato went inside of a destroyed house, and found a limp body, he carried it outside.
"This one still has life, but little traces of it, I suggest one of you takes him back, while I figure out the cause of this."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:53 am
Corvus stared lightly for a few seconds before taking the limp body into his arms. His stare was distrustful, but since there was really no other choice, he had to take it. "Not that kind of vampire?" he thought "If that's so, what if there are others....unless he's lying" A controversy ensued in Corvus' mind, but he dealt with it and carried on.

By the trobuchets, there was an odd cackle the reverberated around the area. It sounded feminine, but had the slight timbre of a male...  

Ryxga

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:25 am
Nagato stared into the sky.
"Wellk, there are....others, those who do drain life from humans....."
Nagato heard the cackle, and ran off to the trebuchets.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:25 am
"He's the one I smelled earlier in the forest. Why is he helping us?" Ryo heard a cackle near the trobuckets."A witch?"  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:04 pm
(Just to let you know now, nagato has the power to control storms/lightning.)
Nagato found the witch, and fired a small cyclone at her, she reflected it back with a spell. The stalemate continued, until nagato struck her arm with a thunderbolt. She screamed out in pain, and fired a spell at nagato's leg, which left a deep gash on it. Nagato fell to the ground, and fired three lightning bolts at her, which took most of her attention to avoid, while he took lightning in his hand, and charged her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:39 pm
The witch cackled again, looking at the gash. Her robes were that of an imperial, and being so, she probably had a lot of different strategies under her frail shape. "An arm, oh no, I can kill with one. The witch of Sri-Makie seduces with cun!" She cackled again, louder than ever, as she lifts her hand in the air. Once done, a loud boom is heard all around as some more green fire manifests in her hand.

Corvus drops of the injured man and rushes to see what Nagato was doing...  

Ryxga

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:22 pm
Ryo transforms into werewolf form and dashed to Nagato and the witch. When Ryo got there, He spotted the imperial witch. This is not good. I'm just an animal, I cant do magic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:54 pm
-Nagato is still charging at the witch, who responds to his lightning fist with a fist of green fire. Nagato then whips up a tornado behind her, and dashes out of the way as she is violently thrown by the tornado.-
"That's that."
-a bolt of lightning strikes the tornado, and the explosion violently shakes the ground.-  

Amias Nicht

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:03 am
ouran flew down to help and brought out his sword "you dont have to trust me if you dont want to i am not like other vampires im also an angel i have lived most of my life with humans and i would never harm them ," ouran said slashing at the which

but she blasted his arm causeing him to bleed "now i can show you my other power from my vampire side," ouran said bringing up his hand and his blood began to glow "now feel the power of a vampire," ouran said controling the blood and strikeing the which

"i said you dont have to trust me but i will help all that i can," ouran said as the sun began to rise and his black wing began to glow and turn white his angel side is begining to take over  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:41 am
Ryo nods to ouran's words and started to believe him. He soon dashes toward the witch and grabs her by neck. Ryo still growled trying to make talk.

(Any1 is free to interrogate since im still in wolf form.)  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:53 am
as the ligh began to shine on the sword the blood red glow became to glow bright blue
"my angel powers are begining to come out," ouran said as he took the sword to the whichs throat "so ummmmm well can you tell us why your attacking us plz,"ouran said smileing his playfull childish smile not knowing how to interogate real well (he is only 16 and new at this but knows how to fight)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:21 pm
"Alright, let a pro handle it."
Nagato moved up to the witch, and punched her, and threatened her with his lightning charged fist.
"Now, lets begin."
nagato punches the witch repeatedly, with the fist, not killing her but causing terrible pain.  

Amias Nicht

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:15 pm
ouran kicked nagato away "no i wont alow this she might be bad but she doesnt deserve this there is most likely a reason," ouran said leting his angelness takeover

ouran lifted his hand and it began to glow " with the light of the angel reveal the truth," ouran said touching his hand to her head and her memory began to fill the area like a movie in the skys

"show us her reasons for attacking us," ouran said looking up

(ok someone else say what the memory is about lol)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games