Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The digivirus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:58 pm
-Gaogamon de-digivolves.-
"Hello...."
"Master, it seems we came at a good time."
"Yes, it does, gaomon."

(Oh yeah, and since my character has been with gaomon for a good 13 or so years, he can reach perfect level, or ultimate in american, it'll take a while to get to mega.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:48 pm
"I can walk, you know, guys!" Evelyn snorted, hating to feel vulnerable. "I do appreciate it though. I'm Evelyn, and this is Gatomon." Gatomon looked at Rick for a second, then shrugged.  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:09 am
Dom sighs as all of a sudden these new tames and digimon appear. Dom looks at Patamon and then the forrest he can see a tower sticking up behind the forrest. "That must be the city." Dom smiled when Patamon began to flap his wings in exitement. Dom then began speed up.
"Hi Rick I don't mean to be acting rude but she only hurt one leg the other is good so you should preserve your energy incase we get attacked again we don't need you doing your self an injury aswell." Dom also looked at The other guy with a Gaomon and waved with his free arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:06 am
Evelyn chuckled inwardly to herself. Ever since her & Dom were young, he had been like this around other guys who were with her. "As I've said, I just need a stick and I'll be fine! It's only a small cut." When in truth, it was half an inch wide and four inches long. Technically, it was bleeding a bit, but Gatomon had gotten some leaves and spiderwebs to hold it until the city.  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:56 pm
-Nagato waves to dom-
"Digisoul, charge!"
-Nagato takes off on gaogamon, yelling out:-
"C'ya there!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:12 pm
Smiling, Evelyn waved as well. "Yep!" Gatomon looked up at her partner, grabbing at the d-terminal in her pocket. "You know, that's a good idea." Evelyn said, flipping it open. "Digi-Armor Energize! Gatomon digivolve to.. Nefertimon!" Evelyn pulled herself up on Nefertimon, and held out a hand to Dom.  

Hakari Niko

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:32 pm
"Hey guys dont forget me." Rick took out his D-power and a card."Digi-modify! Digivolution, Activate!" "Agumon digivolve too...Greymon!!!" Rick got on top Greymon' back. "Hey, you two need a ride" said to Dom.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:41 pm
Dom looks at every one digivolving and thought it best to have Patamon stay as a rookie so he took Evelyns hand and leapt up onto Nefertimons back. "Thanks Evelyn, and thanks for the offer Rick but we're ok with Evelyn." Dom said as he swooped Patamon up in his arms.  

Doranak

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:42 pm
Nodding, Evelyn's digimon sped away, carrying the pair on her back. Soon enough, they arrived at the city, and Evelyn looked for a place to land. "Do you see a good place to land?" she called over her shoulder. She struggled with dizziness as she spoke, but it was hard to see.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:48 pm
Dom saw her loose her ballence and held on to her so she kept her straight. Dom pointed to a roof. "That'd work." Dom patted Nefertimon on the back and scratched Patamon behind the ear.  

Doranak

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:20 pm
Nefertimon happily nodded, and landed on the flat roof that her partner's friend had suggested. Evelyn smiled, and thanked her partner, who as soon as she dropped her load, would revert back to Gatomon. "Where to now? You know I'm horrible with directions."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:52 am
"Don't know." Dom looked of the edge of the roof and saw Tankmon, Guardromon, Commandramon and Sealsdramon all over patroling the city. Dom saw the Sealsdramon and Tankon met at a corner and they began to shoot at each other. It's like a war down there.  

Doranak

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:32 am
Grimacing, Evelyn agreed, nodding her head. "Lemme just take a look over here for a sec..." Frowning, she winced at the war going on. "Why's that happening?" she said, mostly to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:47 pm
"Why? War is just." Dom paused as he punched the wall. "War is just evil." Dom ran to the stairs and opened the door. "We should try and find out what's going on without getting hurt." Dom looked at Patamon, Gatomon and Evelyn and said. "Are you three coming?"  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:26 pm
"Damn it...what's going on here?!"
Nagato arrives at the gate, and as he enters, he sees a tankdramon and sealsmon fighting.
"That's enough! Stop!"
the two stop, and fire at nagato, gaogamon runs, and grabs nagato, and sets him in a safe place.
"Spiral blow!"
Gaogamon shoots the tornado from his mouth, eliminating the tankdramon.
"Dash double claw!"
Gaogamon moves at extremely high speeds, but does not reach the sealsmon before nagato's arrow.

"Haha...."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games