Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Poke__Trainer101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:39 pm
"HEY REKI!WAIT FOR US!""Momenti Moku we will catch up."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:58 pm
"Here we come."Shawn follows behind Keki, with Veemon behind him.  

Zero slater

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:37 pm
the four Guardians make it to the digitown that Virus Metal Greymon,and Skull Statamon are trying to destroy."Shawn,Rick,Moku its time. I want all three of your digimon to get behind Skull Statamon we will take him out first,but before we do any thing else Gabumon,Monodramon,Dorumon Get ready to digivolve!" "Finnaly!""Right!""Ok."
MATRIX DIGIVOLUTION

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:57 pm
Yin watched as the guardians arrived in the town. A bunch of them even, with plenty of digimon. He knew the master wanted skull satamon to not be destroyed, black metal greymon was expendable, but preferably lived as well. He kept his digimon at rookie so they wouldn't be as easy to spot.  

Yin Yun Yang

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:16 pm
"Dorugremon!" "WereGarurumon!" "Cyberdramon!"
"Go get Skull Statamon WereGarurumon,and Cyberdramon,Dorugemon you go with Moku and the others i now want you guys to get rid of Metal Greymon and remember don't attack the Digitama just hold on to it till we get to base.
As for this guy Ill take care of him with these two."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:47 pm
Kari snorted her impatience. "Looks like a girl can't be late around this place. Should I try to catch up with them, Reki, or is there anything else I can do?" Kari asked, holding onto Gatomon. She communicated through her digivice she held in her palm. She was also eerily aware that it was empty in the headquarters...  

Hakari Niko

Zero slater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:28 pm
"Lets go Veemon" Shawn begins to run torwards the MetalGreymon. "Right" Shawn pulls out his digi-vice."Digivolve" "Veemon Digivolve too.....ExVeemon" "Don't go yet lets wait for the others" "Ok, But Shawn shouldn't I digivolve again, He's a Ultimate?" "Not yet we'll see" "Ok"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:35 pm
Reki speks into his digivice"Better late than never Kari i need you to help me fight this Skull Statamon here just in case."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:22 pm
"Forgive me, sir. I feared that Gatomon had caught a cold." Kari said. Grabbing her belongings from the bunk that she had to herself, she ran off to reach her fellow teammates.

As she ran closer to the digimon, she regarded the Skull Satamon with distaste. "Gatomon, I think it's time to digivolve." she said in a quiet tone. Nodding, the holy cat digimon promptly, with Kari's help, digivolved into Angewoman. "Right here, sir." She said, lighting down off of Angewoman's back. "And ready for action."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:00 am
"Lets do this thing! Digivolve now Gaomon!"Gaomon digivolve to...Gaogamon!! Rick took on a defensive stance ready to see what will happen next.  

oreck01

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:55 pm
"Hmph, have I been spotted already. I was hoping not to be seen, not for quite some time anyways."

Yin watched the guardians moving in after the digimon and their leader as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:25 pm
Shawn turned and lookeed at rick "You ready for this!"  

Zero slater

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:56 pm
Shuffles a deck of cards while watching over his alter general and minions ,"Chaos Spore..." A black spike formed inside Metal Greymon Virus as he charged into town and charged a blast.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:41 pm
"Ok you two go get him,and Kari you and Angewomon get behind for a full out attack."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poke__Trainer101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:16 pm
"Ok Terriermon lets show them what we got.""Right!Terriermon dark digivolve to BlackGargomon!Gargo Blaster!"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games