Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Heroes: 'Activating Evolution' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:44 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Zach looked at the guy on the ground, confused. "You're awake!? Huh?" Zach was staring at what looked like a strange puddle of blood on the ground next to Luke. As he approached it, however, he soon discovered that it was a picture made with Luke's blood. "Did you trace that on the floor just now? Your level of artistic skill isn't too bad, but it could use some practice." The picture was similar to the vision Luke saw in his dream. "By the way, what are you talking about? 'See the future?' I guess it's a good thing I dialed 9-1-1, as it's not just your body that's in bad shape..."

luke got up and laughed at the naive man infront of him "as if my mind is in perfect condition and apparently yours is to or you wouldnt really have this ability," luke said laughing and then he looked at the paintings and rememered seeing the picture of the oil liner sinking in the pasific

"you painted that oil linder sinking into the pacific ocean off the coast of hawaii before it ever happened didnt it," luke said smileing knowing he was right

"call off the police you know im right and we have alot to talk about," luke said smileing  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:39 pm
Zach looked at Luke with interest. "So wait, what about that picture you just painted? Can you do what I can do? Anyway, you should probably see a doctor anyway. I mean you probably used a lot of your blood to paint that..." Zach pointed down at the painting Luke had made with his own blood. "...and I'll need to clean it up if an ambulence is coming; people might freak out if they walk in and the first thing they notice is a picture painted on the ground in blood." Zach walked over to the closet and pulled out some rags, then walked over to the sink and turned it on. "I won't make you clean up since you're not exactly in working condition..." Zach pointed to Luke's knife injury. "...though you should probably be careful about your choice of medium and where you paint." Zach then wet the rags and began scrubbing out the blood on the floor. "I'm not exactly a teacher, but I could help you improve your artistic skills...at a cost."  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:22 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Zach looked at Luke with interest. "So wait, what about that picture you just painted? Can you do what I can do? Anyway, you should probably see a doctor anyway. I mean you probably used a lot of your blood to paint that..." Zach pointed down at the painting Luke had made with his own blood. "...and I'll need to clean it up if an ambulence is coming; people might freak out if they walk in and the first thing they notice is a picture painted on the ground in blood." Zach walked over to the closet and pulled out some rags, then walked over to the sink and turned it on. "I won't make you clean up since you're not exactly in working condition..." Zach pointed to Luke's knife injury. "...though you should probably be careful about your choice of medium and where you paint." Zach then wet the rags and began scrubbing out the blood on the floor. "I'm not exactly a teacher, but I could help you improve your artistic skills...at a cost."

luke looked around and found a first aid kit and patched him self up "no its fine im fine but were not going to be if we stay here i think we are being watched by the company and from what i know is to experiment on people like us," luke said looking out the window  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:31 pm
luke looked at zach "just so you know i have 6 abilities my real ability the power to copy anyones ability that is how i got yours and then the 3 others are telepotation, copy of movement i can copy any movement i see, and flame control," luke said flying in the air a little then teleporting behind zach
then getting out his lighter made a flame than played around with a fire ball

"i cant control it all yet but im pretty good but thats enough we have to go," luke said walking by the window and looking around  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:42 pm
Zach was kind of confused. "'Go'? What do you mean? I'm kind of busy at the moment; I can't go now." He had finished cleaning up the bloody mess, and was now picking up another canvas. "I've still got some work to do. Also, it might be worth your while to see what I can do anyway." As he placed the canvas upright, Zach then pulled out a palette and brush and set them aside. He then closed his eyes and focused for a second. Almost the instant he opened his eyes, which had turned a completely pale white color, Zach grabbed a brush and began painting, seeming to forget that Luke was still there.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:05 pm
luke was getting very impatient expetially when a man in black started to walk across the street
"zach um i think we better get moving i think there here," luke said looking at the man through the window  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:06 pm
Zach made no response to show that he had heard Luke talking at all. He continued to paint as if nothing had happened. After several minutes, however, he had painted a total of eight paintings before he closed his eyes, opened them again, and looked around. He glanced at each of the paintings, confused about what each of them meant. "It's a series of eight. These eight paintings all go together in a set. Let's see..." He pulled up a picture which looked like an overweight man sitting in his desk staring at the ceiling with what looked like a large shadow covering the wall behind him. "...I think this is the first of the series, one of eight."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:51 pm
Yin Yun Yang
Yin noticed she seemed off put by the comment.

"Is the rabbit not yours? Though really, they don't sell rabbits like that in most pet shops. Hmm, oh!" Yin then realized that she probably just lived around in the wild, which would explain her unkempt appearance, the way she held the rabbit, and the slight smell.

"Oops, I interrupted your dinner I am guessing. Sorry about that."

She shook her head and smiled. "It's alright," she managed to say. She sat down with the rabbit in her arms and played with it for a second. "Are you special?" she asked suddenly.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:55 pm
Yin is taken back by this question.

"Why do you ask?"

He backs up a bit. He hoped it was a harmless question, usually there are problems when people found out about him. Though he couldn't think of what might have given him away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:03 pm
Alice sat there nervously, she didn't want him to know she was 'special' if he wasn't, so she decided to go with the most odvious answer, "Well... your hair is blue..." She peeked up at him unsure of herself.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:51 pm
"Oh, yeah. Lots of people wonder about that. It isn't that hard to do with hair dye now."

Yin let out an inward sigh of relief. If that was the only thing she had noticed then he was fine. He had hoped that after his years of practice he always had this form down pact and memorized.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:40 pm
luke got worried when the man in the black coat dissapeared and then when zach came out of it the man appeared "zach watch out he can teleport like me," luke said jumping up and kicking the guy backward into a painting

"were leaving," luke said grabing ahold of zach and teleported to his aunt and cousins house  

king zetsu13

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:50 pm
"Oh really?" she asked. Odviously she didn't know much about the 'outside', or rather civilized, world since she had been living out on her own. "What's your normal haircolor then?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:32 pm
"A dark brown. Not quite as dark as yours though." He noticed she seemed bewildered by what he had said.

"You seem out of sorts, and I doubt you are lost since there is a highway within hearing. What are you doing out here? Or don't you ever head in to town?"  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:26 pm
"Mmm..." she ponders on what she should answer, "I guess I don't really go into the city much, just when I need to." She dodged his question of why she was there. Alice didn't exactly see why it mattered why she was out here at all.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games