Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon 2.5 Join please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is this a ripoff of somebody's else idea
  yes
  no
View Results

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:01 am
((I think Luke might wanna go to class, unless he keeps on wanting to get hit people. It's already happened twice.))

Nena giggled. "my dad said he used to bang his head on the wall every time saw you dads fight over Kari." Nena straped the third strap of her pandapack across her chest. " well let's go!" Yelled back to them as she ran ahead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:16 am
( stare all u guys might hate or b really p'd off, but it will make this rp more dramatic.)
Meanwhile in digital world

Gennai was looking over things he put in the chest for the new digidestined." smile Its looks like i got my message across them." Then a loud explosion made huge hole in gennai's room. Gennai was getting backed up to his feet when he saw cloaked shaded figure." twisted Its been a long time Gennai. U interfere with my plans long enough. NOW DIE!" The man shot a shadow ball at Gennai leaving a hole in his chest, Gennai layed down on floor was turning into data."Its you...but ure...plan will not suceed."Why is that?". Gennai was almost gone."The new digidestined will...destroy..you."Gennai finally turned into data and he was gone.
(Hows that for drama.)

Earth

Chris ran w/ the group to Izzy's lab to see if he could explain things. When they got there, most of thr original digidestined was there looking sad and in disbelief. sweatdrop Dad, whats wrong?" Matt took long time to come up w/ the words."Gennai is...dead."  

oreck01

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:22 pm
Nena was kinda shocked. "you mean the guy who helped you guys when you went the digital world???" Izzy looking just as glum as the rest of them. "yes he was the one, he was a great help and a good friend." Then Izzy looked at all of then. "anyways, why are all you here??" He asked, rather confused. "um...." Nena said, looking to the others for help on words.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:21 pm
Kaichi walked up to his dad and nodded his head. "It's alright dad..... You can probably fix this, right???" He lowered his head then, wondering what they could do.

Amaru approached his dad, who wasn't as sad as the others. He obviously didn't know Gennai, but still showed his compassion for the rest of the postdigi-destined.  

l - Bleak - l

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:51 pm
"hey dad what are they talking about digital world i dont know what yall are talking about," luke said obviously not knowing at all what the digital world was thats what he gets for never remembering the old storys they were told when they were little

thinking hard about it "you mean that stupid story you mean you want me to believe that the story is true," luke said not bying any of it  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:42 pm
Tentomon came buzzing out of nowhere. "kids these days can be in-consideret." He said, slightly angry. "tentomon!! Haven't seen you in like ages!!" Nena pipped up, happy to see him. "Nena, nice to see." He said hugging her. "yeah, Tentomon was the who was sent to guve us the bad news. But he seems to be happy to see you." Izzy said, trying very hard to smile but couldn't make it.  

Alpine Dragon

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:28 am
" stressed Who did this to him!? who!?"Chris was very upset about this cause he knew Gennai pretty well."We dont know yet."Matt was just as confused as his son was." scream Then we got to digital world to find out!" matt replied."Dont be a idiot! U dont even have digivice or a partner!" Chris got upset about the whole thing and ran in frustration.

(Guys please remember this is asad moment, k? doing well so far)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:52 pm
Kaichi opened up his laptop. "Here, take a look at this, dad." Kaichi opened up the window of the weird insignia and where the signl was coming from.

Amaru shook his head, then remembered, "Oh yeah! I go tthe smae thing on my cell phone." Amaru handed his frozen to Izzy.  

l - Bleak - l

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:33 pm
Chris kept running until he got to the park. He was pounding on the tree and tears came down because he knew gennai better than other kids.Who would do this? He didnt do anything wrong. stressed iLL find that guy if it is the last thing i do. SUddenely a portal at the park causing everybody and came out a dog w/ a horn.Wheres that good for nothin spider?Hey kid u seen him?"Gabumon?" Chris stood there shock and amazed."No and yes names G. Now have u seen a giant spider around here or not? This gabumon was different from his dads. It was cocky, rude, and aggressive.Then a blue light flashed upon chris it was a digivice different from his dads.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:12 pm
sorry I'm late sweatdrop

gaia name Ceon13
name Arin Kamiya
parrents tai and sora kamiya
age 15
digivice black and grey
partner terriermon
appearence
User Image  

Ceon13

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:59 am
(glad u join ceon r u good or evil? because u doin pretty well w/ da gothlook)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:19 am
(He's evil twisted )  

Ceon13

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:45 am
((This is like the first rp with someone evil in it.... Now we don't have to fight air whee whee ))

((Oh... and Alpine.... I was guessing you were controlling izzy.... or oreck.... which ever one))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:32 pm
(im make a another character for the group try and guess to see.Kaichi everybody control their parents only)

"No way. its a digivice! Awesome smile " Chris realized that G may be his partner."Hey G, ill help you look forf that bugand in exchange you can be my partner."Working with a human? Nah im good.Besides i found him already. xd G took off to the find that bug while chris was shocked about this." mad Oh no, you are gettin off that easily." Chris followed G till he got Highton View Terrace." eek Wait i thought u said you were lookin for a bug?"I am. Whats wrong?" scream That aint no bug! That a giant spider!!" Dokaguremon was making his web between the towers.  

oreck01

Ceon13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:54 pm
(do I automatically start with my digimon?)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games