Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
one piece the new era Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:16 pm
"i wonder when this corruption would end." Rick was walking down the street @ night till some naval officers stopped him." twisted Hey kid u should know better 2 walk alone at night especially since u have to pay taxes." " mad U guys r a disgrace to the navy.. Back off."1 OF THE officers was angry and was about to smack rick, but rick stopped his hand and squeezed it." evil i said, Back off."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:33 pm
"blade pirates," luke said thinking really hard
"i have no clue who they are but i think i heard someone in the restraunt say the blade pirates are coming to town," luke said really hungry from the running

"hey you have a devil fruit with you but already have a devil fruit power do you want to drink my elixer and beable to eat both," luke said happy and willing to give a stranger one of his drinks which he has about 20 more of

"ceon im starving do you have enough berries to get us some food," luke said rubbing his stomach

(berries are one piece worlds munny)  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:34 pm
"Really! Awesome. Sure. But how did you get the elixir? And what's it gonna cost me?" said Chase excitedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:45 pm
"its nothing a few years ago i got a friend of mine to create for me a elixer that alows you to eat 2 devil fruits and its for free," luke said happy and laughing

"or you could get me some food im starving," luke said laughing  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:56 pm
"You said you're a pirate right. How bout I join your crew as the chef. I an excellent cook." Chase smiled wide. "So do you have the elixir with you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:03 pm
"i would like that alot but we dont have a boat or anything," luke said giving chase the elixer
(i have an idea we get in trouble with the blade pirates and when we defeat them we get there ship and make it our own)

a scream came from the docks "here comes the blade pirates," screamed some people  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:12 pm
(That sounds good)

"I knew they would get here soon. Thanks for the elixir." Chase drinks the elixir and eats the cursed fruit. "Let's go chech out what's going on." Chase ran to the docks.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:25 pm
luke fallowed chase to the dock where a amazing ship come into the dock

"hey chase why are people scared of the blade pirates," luke asked confused about why these people are running away  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:44 pm
"The lesser pirates are skilled with their swords. The stronger pirates can use two. The head pirate and his strongest men hace the Blade Blade fruit. That's why I asked if you knew them." said Chase with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:05 pm
"you mean dice dice fruit and that doesnt really answer my question what is so scary about them is there captain that strong because if he is you wont have to wory because you just became part of the green hat pirates and nothing will get in the way of me becomeing pirate king," luke said with a sly smile  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:22 pm
"WOOOOAAAH" The naval officer was tossed into some buckets and was knocked out on unconscious." scream U LIttle Brat!!!" The other naval officers charged at rick." cool This brat is gonna kick ure butt. HYYYYAH!!" Rick jumped up and grab one of them w/ his legs and threw at the other guy leaving them unconscious." mad Remeber it well, The guy that kicked ure butts is rick matthews." Rick dusted himself off and walked home  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:47 pm
"There just your typical evil pirates. They kill anyone in their way. Any swordsman who they consider a threat falls to them. I'm not worried about them though. I can't be touched...unless I want to be." said CHase as they approached the docks. "But now they have to deal with me and my new friends."  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:12 pm
(hey chase should have some problem with them like something from his past like in the past they did something to you or someone you cared about and orek you still havent posted your skill for when you become a part of my crew im captain chase is cook and ceon will be like zolo was my first mate and a fighter also loves to gamble i want a girl to be our navigator but you can be anything else dude lwhat can your guy do find something)

"chase if you think there bad we will take care of them ok," luke said with a smile

"and then when we are done you can make me a great meal," luke said laughing  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:09 am
"It'll be my pleasure." said Chase slowly walking toward them. "Let's try out my new cursed fruit. "He inhales then blows causing bubbles to cover them all, draining their energy. "That was too easy." he says as he turns into electricity and flies past them, shocking them all. "You will all pay for attacking my town. You will regret every second of it." he said, the anger rising in his voice as he headed for the ship. Just then the generals walked out.  

Mavruck

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:53 pm
(ok im like usopp k? I work w/ machinery and and naval weapons.)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games