Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
new kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceon13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:09 pm
Ceon smiled, he was on his way, to completing his mission and receiving the power he was promised. He strapped Oblivion onto his back and walked alongside Donald, pretending that he was here to help defend these 'chosen ones'. "Umm, Donald. Do you know if these people have their keyblades yet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:58 pm
ryan and chase was about to fight when a darknes surrounded destiny island so ryan, chase, and kaichi ran into the secret place by the water fall

"i saw those black like things in my dream," luke said when a light surrounded them and a door apeared in the cave

a voice was heared "the door to all the worlds have been open," said the voice

and that weapon appeared into ryans hand the keyblade "guys lets go," ryan said slashing at those shadow things

untill they ran into a duck like person  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:16 am
"Hello there, hey you guys must be the chosen ones." Donald notice their keyblades in their hands." question wait a minute, where's the fourth one?" Some heartless appeared behind Donald." cool ohhhhhh., trying to b sneaking eh?Blizzaga!!"A blast of ice shot out the heartless.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:20 am
Ceon smirked and crossed his arms. THESE kids were the chosen ones? They seemed a bit young to hold so much power. This mission would be a piece of cake for him. Ceon walked forward, his hand outstretched towards Luke. "The name's Ceon," he looked down at the keyblade, "I see you already have your weapons. Interesting.... very interesting."  

Ceon13

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:11 am
" 3nodding ahem, Im donald duck and i was sent here by my king to help you guys defeating the darkness. Also im a waizard." Donald showed them his magi staff.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:42 pm
"Cool. Can I see?" he said stretching out his hand. As soon as he stretched out his hand, a keyblade appeared. "Woah. Where did this come from? This is just like the one in my dream."  

Mavruck

Ceon13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:09 pm
Ceon became startled as the keyblade suddenly appeared in the kid's hand. He kept his hand wound tightly around the shaft of Oblivion, thinking that he was going to be attacked. Ceon loosened his grip, though, when he saw the surprise on the boy's face as well. "So what are your names. And where did you get you keyblades?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:26 pm
" mrgreen amazing....., but you cant touch my staff cool its only for trained wizards like me mrgreen ." Donald still cant believe that these are the ones that his king wanted him to find  

oreck01

Mavruck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:28 pm
"Hi. I'm Chase. I just got my key blade-thing." he said examining the keychain on the end. "Hey it's the same one from my dream."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:23 pm
Ceon unstrapped the pitch-black keyblade from his back, pointing it straight at Chase."This is my keyblade. It's called oblivion. I've had it for a while, actually. And I'm supposed to do something very special with this blade."  

Ceon13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:07 am
"Really. What." said Chase curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:48 am
"That's none of your business, now is it? Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough." Ceon started to walk inland, looking for the highest point on the island. But with each footstep he left in the sand, there seemed to be some sort of dark insignia in the print. Ceon then glanced back at the kids and started to laugh.  

Ceon13

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:05 pm
Donald thought."Wait, he has a keyblade, but he's not one of the chosen ones. Uhoh exclaim Donald finally realized that Ceon.....is negative keyholder. Donald took out his magi-staff cast a fireball t Ceon."Firee!!Stay the heck away from us!!Boys get behind me!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:32 pm
Ceon twisted around and flipped over the fireball, Oblivion held tightly in his hand. Ceon pulled back his hood and grinned. "It took you long enough, you braindead duck." Ceon walked forward casually towards the group as if it were a normal day. "Move out of the way duck, or you'll be my next entree at dinner." Ceon tapped his sword on the ground, which created a black pool. As the pool formed, several heartless leaped out, their beady eyes searching for pure hearts.  

Ceon13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:57 pm
ryan was still slashing away "hey what are these thing," ryan asked slashing away until a gigantic dark man creature thing and then there was only me chase and kaichi  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games