Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon legendz(UPDATED 11/20/07) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r girls less interested in RP than guys?
  Yes
  no
  maybe
  who gives a crap!?>:<
View Results

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:33 pm
where am i? this not a jungle i been before.He holds the egg close and starts wandering around  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:38 pm
James was typing an essay on the computer at home. "How troublesome...I can't believe that our teacher gave us such a long assignment for homework." As he was typing, however, he saw a brief flash of light on the screen, but when he looked again, it was gone. "Weird..." Just then, he noticed that he had received an e-mail. "Huh? What's this?" He eyed it curiously, though figured that it was probably just junk mail with a virus attached. After several minutes, however, he found that he was just too curious to keep ignoring it. "Well, may as well have a quick look..." He clicked on it, and discovered that it was all written with 0's and 1's. "I knew it, just some junk mail--huh?" Suddenly, the 0's and 1's changed into letters. Are you ready to play the game? "'Game?' What game?" James looked at the username, but saw that the message didn't have one. "How odd..." Weighing his options, James decided that he may as well see who this person was, typing the letters 'y-e-s' into the reply box, and sending it back. In an instant, he received another e-mail. He opened it, but realized that it wasn't a real e-mail at all, since instead of a reply being sent, a voice had started speaking to him through the speakers. Then let the games begin... "WHOA!" Suddenly, a bright light shot out of the screen and dragged James into it. The next few minutes were nothing spinning and falling. When he opened his eyes, he noticed three things: he had a necklace, an earpiece and a maroon egg next to him, he felt sick to his stomach after falling for so long, and the place he was at now had no resemblance to his room...  

Chikyu Kodomo

starlight parade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:49 pm
“...Ow” Akina squeaked as she rubbed the side of her head, azure green eyes closed shut. The teen wobbly stood up and opened her eyes. She blinked once and rubbed her eyes, not quite sure of what she was seeing. Instead of the crystal clear lake where she, moments ago, stood, she was now in a forest that was defiantly not in Hokkaido, Japan. Akina froze. The blonde remembered that her family had been on a hiking trip and had saw something in the water....
“It was a necklace...” Akina said her thoughts out loud, looking at the necklace that was clutched in her left hand. “Then, a light surrounded me... and now I’m here. Where ever here is...”
“Human... you’re in my land” A voice said from behind her. Akina turned around and looked down to see an insect-like creature. It was small and it didn’t seem very nic-
‘Wait!? Did it just talk?!’ Akina thought with amazement
“Did you just talk?!” The girl shouted her own thoughts, her eyes widened at the strange event. Things were getting too weird. The creature, known as Kunemon, did not answer. Instead, it had decided to attack.
“Electric Thread!” The attack wasn’t able to be fulfilled, for another creature came out of no where and bite Kunemon.
“Smile Fang!” Kunemon was knocked out by the attack. The creature that had defended her, in Akina’s opinion, was super cute, unlike the insect. It looked like a cross between a cat and dog, without paws or feet. It had blue fur, golden eyes, a cat tail, and had a M on it’s forehead.
User Image
The creature turned to Akina and jumped into her arms, smiling at her. The sudden action made Akina fall to the grassy floor on her butt, but she manage to keep a grip on the necklace and creature. Golden eyes looked down into azure green.
“Hi Akina! I’m Wanyamon, and I’m your Digimon partner! ” The ‘Digimon’ exclaimed with a grin.
‘A... what?’

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:12 am
(holds the egg up) i wonder could i eat this?(egg gets warmer and a flame thing appears)sunmon said," hello there! biggrin .(rick jumps back) eek demon! stay away from me!  

oreck01

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:31 pm
Just then, as the train sped up, the egg started to turn warm, then hot. It got so hot that Kaichi dropped it. It cracked open, but nothing oozed out. A bright light came on impact and a wierd looking creature stood before him, a Kapurimon. The Kapurimon's metal helmet gleamed amazingly in the dim overhead lights. The Dinohumon smiled and then said,"Don't be afraid. This is Kapurimon, or should I say your new partner. You will have to train him and fight. We are almost to our destination. Get your things ready to go. We leave immediately."Not even a minute passed, when the train slowed to a stop. The door opened and revealed a gleaming desert. Kaichi, holding Kapurimon delicately, stepped out onto the desert sand."We might meet again stranger, but until then, Good Luck!" The last words were hard to here as Dinohumon drifted away down the tracks. "Well I guess the only practical thing to do is to start walking." Kaichi started to walk, while Kapurimon hummed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:35 pm
( How did your egg hatch into a Rookie level digimon, Oreck01.?)

When Chase awakes he is in a completely different place. "Where am I? Cool trees though!" he says as he touches an oddly colored tree. He then remembers the egg. He finds the egg and as soon as he touches it it starts to crack. "Oops!" The crack moves all around the egg and a creature pops out. The creature jumps onto Chase's lap and says, "Hi! I'm Poyomon." "Hi! I'm Chase. What are you?" "I'm your digimon partner. There are others like you. You must find them." "Ok. well...We might as well start walking." says Chase as he stands up and starts walking.  

Mavruck

RudeFan21

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:37 pm
Mat awoke to a bird singing in a tree nearby. "Uh.....my head...", he said holding his forehead in his right hand. In his opposite hand he held an extremely vibrant blue egg. He looked at it, and all of what happened to him poured back into his mind. He looked at the egg and then at the necklace around his neck as they both glowed white simultaneously and a blue little creature appeared next to him.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Hi! Im Chibimon,nice to meet you!" it said with great excitment. "Uh hi...... Lets go I guess." Mat said with shock as he started to walk with Chibimon on his heels.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:42 pm
Zero slater
Zane was walking home about 5 in the evening as his phone rang "hello" "Will you fight or is it game over" a voice said " if you except go to the old baseball field buy 5:10" "Sure i'v got nothin else to do Zame said as he looked at his phone "whaaa its already 5:07 as he started to run as fast as he could reaching the field just in time. He walked to the center wher he foung a necklace and ear peice on an old pole "hummmm" he put the ear peice on and the necklace right then a beam of light shot down on him. he awoke in a new strange world with this egg next to with a tag that said just for you so he picked up and started off

*As zane walked the egg started to get warm and shake till it burst with a little creature in his hand.* Hi I'm Hopmon" the little thing said. Hi I'm zane and where am i and what are you?" " I'm a digimon and your in the digital world, but you have to find the others." "There are more like me, well what are we waiting for"  

Zero slater

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:05 pm
Kaichi and Kapurimon walked for an hour, until they found a forest."A little strange isn't it? A forest just abruptly starting." Kapurimon giggled at the thought of a fish suddenly turn into a cat halfway. The duo walked in the forest until they saw another Tamer. He was with a Poyomon. "Hey! Hey, you!!!" KAichi yelled waving his hand in the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:03 am
*does anybody lnow whats coronamon baby form or somethin?)  

oreck01

Mavruck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:22 am
(It is Sunmon. Then it digivolves to Firamon. Then Coronamon.)

Chase heard someone calling. He turned to see a guy and another digimon runnung toward him. "Hey. Good. I'm not the only human here." he says as he runs towards the boy. "Hi I'm Chase. And this is Poyomon."
"Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:38 am
(thanx dude)

Sunmon: nice to meet ya! this guy is too confusing(looking @ rick)
Rick: question wat u say?(puts earpiece on) IM rick from north africa  

oreck01

RudeFan21

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:29 pm
Mat was walking for a while til he got to a strange forest. "I wonder where we are?" he said with a sigh. Chibimon, who was resting on his head replied,"Beats me. Im just as new to here as you are you know?" After he had said this Mat saw a group of humans huddle in a circle talking."Hey!!!",he said as he started running, making Chibimon almost fly off of his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:56 pm
Akina stared at Wanyamon with confusion.
“D-digimon?” Akina stuttered. She couldn't believe this was happening to her! Okay, in her mind she thought it was pretty cool... But things were getting too weird!
'Well, at least it's one thing Hanako never experienced' The blonde thought, trying to stay positive. Wanyamon, sitting comfortable on her lap, stared up at his partner.
“Yep! I'm your Digimon partner and you’re my tamer!” The Digimon then jumped off her lap and landed on the ground. Slowly, Akina stood up and wiped away some dirt on her navy skirt. She looked at Wanyamon with a small smile.
“Um... Can you explain it, about Digimon and stuff?” Akina asked the Baby Digimon. Wanyamon nodded.
“We Digimon exist in the Digital World, and well... were sort of like humans you could say...” Wanyamon trailed off, but began once again.
“Anyways, there's others like you” At that moment Akina wanted to shout out; “There's other like me?! Humans?! Where?”, but decided to let the blue-furred Digimon continue. “So we should look for them, but I think you should wear that necklace first” Wanyamon finished off with a nod. Akina raised the necklace to eye level and looked at the blue-green gem. Then the teen put the necklace on.
“Okay, Wanyamon! Let's go and find the others!” Akina smiled at her digimon partner. Wanyamon nodded and ran ahead with an incredible speed. Akina eyes widened in shock. 'Super fast...' Akina thought with amazement. Who knew something without legs could even go that fast.
“H-hey, wait up Wanyamon! Do you even know where they are? ”Akina asked, catching up to her Digimon. Wanyamon looked up at Akina.
“Nope” Akina sighed at Wanyamon's reply. Together, the two walked in the forest, hoping to see another tamer with a Digimon.

starlight parade

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:47 pm
Rick: its another 1. He has a blue blob on his head?
Sunmon: thats chibimon. i guess thats his partner.
Rick: Partner?  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games